compose a reply
The Undertaker [Wynne]Jun 17, 2022 13:07:54 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday June 15 rank Chuunin occupation Missing Nin
No One Will Tell Me How To Live
Putting out the candle with the tip of his finger, Hotaru would proceed to move back towards the mouth of the cave, now that their lesson seemed to be mostly over. Taking a moment to seal her mother back into her scroll, Mayumi slid it back onto her back before facing her leader once more. It seemed once upon a time he had some moral quandaries about utilizing corpses, something that she never had a problem with. If it helped her survive, then she would use it. It was as simple as that. No need to complicate the matter.

"Other shinobi have done much worse things than use the bodies of the dead. But I can kind of see where you're coming from.”

Shrugging her shoulders, Mayumi stretched her limbs before following Hotaru. Everyone had their own reasons for what they did. For instance, she herself thought torturing others for information was much worse than her corpse revival technique, but she was sure that there were others out there who would disagree with her. But such was the way of things. Agree to disagree. And who was to say which person was really right? Who gets to decide such a thing?

"No problem, thank ya for having me. We both benefit here anyways.”

@tag // other notes
this is something endless
Wynne has written 33 posts
The Undertaker [Wynne]Jun 21, 2022 16:28:50 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
age 24 years old birthday 2/14 rank B-Rank occupation
[googlefont=Muli]
[attr="class","tearBack"]
[attr="class","tearTop"]
[attr="class","tearText12"]
[attr="class","tearHead12"]All appears to fade away
[attr="class","tearImage12"]
[attr="class","tearText13"]"You’re welcome. Please help yourself to the provisions of the nearby camp as needed. There is food and other necessities, and we can always gather more if we start running out. If you need to replenish bodies, please do so from the local bandit population as humanely as possible. Keep practicing my jutsu and I’m sure you can master the basics of it on your own.”

Hotaru stepped out from the cave and into the light of the forest floor. He looked back at Mayumi from over his shoulder, trying to think of anything he might have forgotten. Oh, right. It might have been a good idea to give her a direction to go in the meantime. 

"Perhaps you could see if Zakuro or Kazui need help with any upcoming operations we have planned. I’ll see you around, Mayumi, welcome,” Hotaru said.

Unless she said anything warranting more than a customary acknowledgement, he would make his way towards the camp to attend to other matters at hand for the day. SinK was shaping up to have many personalities within it, but he was confident that he could steer the group to do some desperately needed good in the world. 

Mayumi has my permission to purchase Inyu Shometsu [Secret Healing Injury Destruction].

[newclass=.tearBack]width: 550px;min-height: 200px;margin:auto;background-color: rgb(217 227 184 / 33%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearTop]opacity:.9;width:94%;min-height:200px;font-family: muli;font-size:11pt;margin:auto;padding: 14px 14px 10px 14px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12]width: 150px;height: 150px;background: url("https://i.ibb.co/KbZYGFX/tumblr-a50fa965b904c5f6119ad38.jpg") no-repeat;transition: 1.2s;border-radius: 83px; border:2px solid #bdad7b;background-color:#ffffff;margin:auto;background-position:bottom;box-shadow: -1px 2px 7px 1px #e5df7f;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.tearImage12:hover]background:url("https://i.ibb.co/j8GrvnQ/111.jpg") no-repeat;transition: .8s;background-color:#302f2e;background-position: bottom right;[/newclass][newclass=.tearHead12]text-align: center;float:left;writing-mode: vertical-rl;color: rgb(191 176 124 / 94%);font-weight: 1000; text-shadow: 1px 2px 10px black;font-size: 11pt;text-transform:uppercase;padding:2px;font-family: 'social';[/newclass][newclass=.tearText12]background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border: 3px solid #bdad7b;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 4px #e5df7f;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 85% 0, 100% 50%, 82% 99%, 0 100%);background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');height: 170px;[/newclass][newclass=.tearText13]color:#e0e3b5;background-color: rgb(27 34 34 / 81%);border:3px solid #bdad7b;padding: 13px 13px 0px 13px;width:90%;margin:auto;font-size:10pt;background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/9hbwQbF/image.png');text-indent:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearText13 a]color:#bde6fd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tearText13 p]margin:6.5px;[/newclass]
last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on Jun 21, 2022 16:31:27 GMT -5
Sharp has written 177 posts
The Undertaker [Wynne]Jun 22, 2022 10:27:58 GMT -5
Mayumi Okada
Mayumi Okada Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday June 15 rank Chuunin occupation Missing Nin
No One Will Tell Me How To Live
Nodding her head, Mayumi turned her attention towards her stomach briefly. She was feeling a bit peckish, due to the amount of chakra she had been using, so the idea of chowing down on food did seem delightful. Judging from Hotaru’s words, it did seem to be camp rations though, so it wouldn’t be too scrumptious, but beggars can’t be choosers. Still, she was sure she could whip something delicious up with whatever she found.

"Will do. And I’ll try.”

She wasn’t sure about the whole humanely part of the whole corpse retrieval from the bandit population, but what Hotaru didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. That was what her usual go to move for higher ups were, and it was what worked out for her so far. At least until she got caught and fled her village. Which was unfortunate. But until then, the strategy had been doing quite well.

"Maybe, if I see them around I’ll say hi. Have a good day Hotaru.”

Waving goodbye to her leader, Mayumi headed towards the nearby camp. Once she had some food in her stomach, she’d probably get back to training. The stuff Hotaru had taught her would take a bit to learn, and she was sure it would be quite useful in the future once she mastered it. It would be quite the nice thing to have in reserves.

// other notes
this is something endless
Wynne has written 33 posts