Nothing to Lose

compose a reply
Nothing to LoseMay 18, 2022 17:50:46 GMT -5
Nue Benjiro
I thought if anyone could understand the terrible burden of tradition, it would be someone like you.
Nue Benjiro Avatar
groupnull
age 36 years old birthday Dec 19 rank S-Rank Nukenin occupation SinK Juror
[newclass=.LilacImg]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.LilacImg img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces][googlefont=Alegreya+Sans:900]

[attr="class","Lilac"]
[attr="class","LilacBlockContain"]
[attr="class","LilacBlockSlip"]

[attr="class","LilacBlock"]
[attr="class","LilacTag"]

[attr="class","LilacBody"]
[attr="class","LilacBody1"]
[attr="class","LilacImg"]

[attr="class","LilacTextBody"]
[attr="class","LilacText"]
One generally expects to be afforded some time to acclimate to major life changes before being asked to sell his choices to another. This last week has been unexpected to say the least. [break][break]

It was the intelligence Hotaru received that sent me on this recruitment mission; rumors of a missing ninja that may be sympathetic to our cause. I assume our leader would have been better suited for this particular task but we are still small in number and I was eager to prove my usefulness to the organization. [break][break]

I tracked him down to a lonely road in the Land of Stone and have been following him at a distance for the better part of a day as I wait for an opportunity to introduce myself. I came upon a small trading post nestled into an intersection of three winding paths and decided on a whim to stop for a bite to eat. Among the handful of buildings was a temple, a tea house, an inn, and a general shop. I seated myself at a table and put in an order of hot soba noodles. I was confident I would be able to sense my new friend and catch up with him just as soon as I’d satisfied my hunger and rested my feet a moment.

[attr="class","LilacBody2"]
[attr="class","LilacName"]Nue Benjiro

[attr="class","LilacNotes"]Notes: Hello

[attr="class","ZYcredit"]ZYTL

[newclass=".Lilac"]display:flex; justify-content:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBody"]display:flex; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBody1"]width: 425px; background-color:#fafafa; display: flex; border-right:5px solid #ebebf0; border-top:5px solid #ebebf0; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBody2"]margin-top:-42px; padding-left:20px; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px; width: 405px; border-bottom:5px solid #ebebf0; border-right:5px solid #ebebf0; background-color:#fafafa; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacImg"]height: 497px; width: 125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlockContain"]width:75px; display:flex; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTextBody"]height: 390px; margin:20px; width: 230px; background-color:#ebebf0; padding-top: 30px; padding-right:15px; padding-left:15px; padding-bottom:15px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTextBody::before"]content: ""; position:absolute; left:0; top:0; width:260px; height:3px; background: linear-gradient(45deg,#979aab,#bdb7b7); transform: scaleX(0); transform-origin: left; transition: 0.6s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText"]width: 200px; height: 370px; color: #414057; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; text-align:left; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText b"]text-shadow: 1px 1.2px 1px rgba(151, 154, 171,0.6);[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacText i"]color: #9b838b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Lilac:hover .LilacTextBody::before"]transform: scaleX(1);[/newclass]
[newclass="::-webkit-scrollbar"]padding-top:100px; width: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass="::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background: #979aab;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacName"]margin-top:-5px; font-size: 52px; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg,#979aab, #cba8b2); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Alegreya Sans; word-spacing: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacNotes"]width: 365px; background-color: #ebebf0; margin-top:-5px; padding: 10px; color: #9e808a; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlockSlip"]width: 75px; height:25px; background: #979aab; border-left:5px solid #ebebf0; flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacBlock"]display: flex; width: 75px; height: 100%; background: linear-gradient(#979aab,#bdb7b7); border-left:5px solid #ebebf0; justify-content:center; align-items:start; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTag"]transform: rotate(90deg); opacity:0; margin-top:-50px; transition: 0.6s ease; color: #fafafa; font-family:calibri; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; outline: solid 1px #fafafa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".LilacTag a"]color: #fafafa!important; font-family:calibri!important; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-size: 11px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Lilac:hover .LilacTag"]margin-top:40px; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ZYcredit a"]font-family: Calibri; font-size:11px; color: #979aab; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
last edit by Nue Benjiro on May 18, 2022 17:53:44 GMT -5
Thalia has written 22 posts