Search and Rescue | [M]

compose a reply
Search and Rescue | [M]May 24, 2022 12:28:21 GMT -5
Souma
Don't work smart, OR hard. Work smart- THEN hard.
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan
Chuunin, Iwagakure Medical Corps

| 247 | notes

Souma stood in silent trepidation, quietly dreading the response that might come, right up until Taki responded and she could heave a sigh of relief. Moving to wedge her fingers under the edge of the dome, she lifted and pushed it over, freeing them from its protection. "An explosion? What explo-"

Her words failed when she saw the mess of charred meat and splattered innards, her face going a bit pale. "... oh. Um." It took her a second. "Good job, you two. I am glad you are both okay. I have restored a bit of chakra to Captain Shinzo, removed the contaminant from Nanabi's wound, and ensured it healed properly." She glanced at the kunoichi and grimaced faintly. "Sadly, "healed" does not mean "painless." Old wounds often ache, and hers is freshly mended."

She sat with the exhausted pair, heaving a long breath while Taki collapsed and Ito spoke. "If you three are confident you can all make it to the town ahead, I think I would prefer to head towards home. Inns tend to have many people." She shook her head, glossy tresses wavering with the movement. "I do not like large crowds." She did look to Shinzo and Nanabi though. "Once you are back at the village, I will want to examine you both to be sure you are recovering properly. Yes?"

"Don't work smart, or hard. Work smart, then hard."

Template by: Monkey
Threnody has written 348 posts
Search and Rescue | [M]May 25, 2022 2:41:18 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the girl sat and looked around the adrenaline began to wear off and she’d get a clearer picture of the battle field. "Man dat is grisly…” the girl would say, looking to the carnage she still hadn’t fully gotten used to it but was starting to become a bit numb to the bloodshed it was an odd feeling.

However after a moment lost staring into space, Nanabi would finally open her eyes. "Argh…I guess we finally got that medic.” the girl who had recognized Taki would look past her towards Souma. "Thank you…Doctor.” Ito would walk beside her and help the girl up to her feet. "Hey you should rest you’ll need it for tomorrow.”

Shinzo who could feel his chakra resurge back into his body would stand to his feet. "We’re lucky to have you, nice work rounding up the pick of the litter Ito.” the older gentlemen would remark looking to his younger squadmate. Taki hearing the praise would look back at the trio with a smile, it felt good to receive praise for a job well done. "Didja expect anything less?” she’d say still retaining a bit of that Okada bravado. "Anything for you guys.” the girl would add, she’d known some of the members of team 11 from missions she’d taken when she was earlier on in her career and formed a bit of a bond with them for all the help they gave her, forming a bit of solidarity with them and allowing her to have a slight degree of attachment to her fellow shinobi.

Shortly after adding her words she’d look to Souma who would ask that the two of them check in with her once they’re fully healed. "You hoid her Docta’s orda’s!” after a short while the group would get up to their feet and begin to make their way towards the Inn in the next town it was a long journey to get there but they were thankfully able to arrive in one piece. "So here we are…you guys gonna be alright?” the girl would ask looking to the trio. "We should be fine…what will you two do?” Ito would ask.

"Well pardna, we spending the night or heading home…?” Taki was used to the finer things in life and was never one to shy away from a night at an inn, room service a hot meal what’s not to love, but she also knew how to rough in the wilds if she absolutely had too but she’d leave that decision in Souma’s hands turning in the mission report is critical but there seemed to be no immediate rush. "Well what’re ya thinkin, we do gotta get home but this place looks pretty nice.” the girl would say.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

458 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 25, 2022 2:42:39 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Search and Rescue | [M]May 25, 2022 2:56:54 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 331 | notes

Souma didn't comment on the mess. She was keeping her eyes off it. She recognized it was a part of the lives they lived, but she didn't have to volunteer to stare at every gory bit. Besides. If she did, her brain would start trying to figure out what parts went where, and before long she'd lose her lunch, she was pretty sure.

"Mmhm. Ito came as fast as he could and came for both of us at once. He did not waste any time, Nanabi-san. Your teammate must care for you and your captain very much." Gentle, calm. Her lack of expression aided her bedside manner, at least, rendering it confident and soothing without much effort. When she was called Doctor, though, her face flushed a tiny bit. "You are welcome, Nanabi-san. I will see you again at the village to ensure your leg is mended properly. It should be- but one does her due diligence."

She smiled faintly up at Captain Shinzo as he spoke, nodding. "I consider us lucky to have been able to recover you all and survive the attack. Wounding a target in the open is a common and brutal sniper tactic designed to do what it did, draw out more allies. Your skill with barriers kept you both alive. I can tell it was exhausting. You did wonderfully, Captain, sir."

At Taki's question, she pondered a moment, then admitted, "I would rather have the hot meal and warm bed. There will be plenty of nights to spend beneath the stars when it is not necessary. Plus, should there be any unforeseen complications, I will be on hand to help." Souma nodded firmly. "We can stay here tonight."

Souma had to stop herself from saying Taki-chan out loud. She was trying to be professional, after all.

Search and Rescue | [M]May 25, 2022 3:22:46 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

With a sight of relief, Taki would raise a fist. "Awright it's settled den!” the girl would say with a cheer. "Room soivice here we come!” the girl would say strutting about and getting the room together for the group, getting three separate rooms, one suite for Shinzo and Nanabi and a private suite for Ito and another for herself and Souma. Ito in particular however was overwhelmed at Taki’s generosity, but with the Wealth from the Okada family she was able to afford the best rooms money could buy and made sure that at least for this one night everyone lived it up in style.

Times like this didn’t come often and with Taki constantly having to live in a hutt with only the company of a bunch of animals it was nice to be able to live a little. Even if her own home compound was practically equipped with similar accommodations. As the night went on, Taki would find herself in a room with Souma, their hotel having mattresses opposed to the standard futons which were much more comfortable. "Phew Anodda job well done.” the girl would say reclining in her mattress, her headphones around her neck and a bathrobe around her body.

"Nice woik out dere jellyfish.” as she looked across at her companion the girl would smile, "I told ya, ya had nothing ta worry about.” the girl would say trying to boost Souma’s confidence she had been worried about her medical skills and hoped that todays mission had instilled some confidence in her. "I bet if I got banged up out dere you woulda healed me right up too.” she wanted to say more but could feel the fatigue setting in and would let out a loud yawn. "And I couldn’t a asked for a betta partner.” she’d say, as she removed her headphones and set them beside her bed.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

312 WORDS@miruraSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Search and Rescue | [M]May 25, 2022 13:02:01 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 229 | notes

"Wait, so- are the Captain and Nanabi-san an item?"

Souma asked as she settled down on her bed, carefully running a towel through the strands of her hair. Washing off the dust of the day left them glossy and bright again, and she seemed more at ease by the moment. "I was expecting Shinzo-san and Ito-san to have their own room, and another for Nanabi-san. Perhaps I missed something. Is that why he stayed and sent Ito, I wonder?"

She smiled that tiny little smile of hers as she saw Taki flop down. "It was very well done. You did extremely well with Ito in ensuring that we would be able to extricate safely. Good job, Taki-chan."

The compliment, predictably, set her cheeks to flushing, and she smiled a little wider, bashful as she ducked her head in embarrassment. "Thank you. And yes. I would have. In a heartbeat.

Right after I neutralized whoever hurt you in the first place."
Coming from Souma, she might as well have outright stated, "Right after I beat their ass into the dirt."

Couldn't ask for better? Souma laid down and smiled to herself. "Neither could I." With that, though, it was time to get some rest.

So she did.

last edit by Souma on May 25, 2022 13:02:18 GMT -5