Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jul 14, 2022 23:45:35 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

After spending an exuberant amount of time meditating Taki had managed to absorb a great deal of senjutsu chakra more than ever before and was even able to do so without Aki’s aid but as she began to try and gather more there was a very miniscule amount of slippage that Aki would catch realizing this Taki would feel the petrification beginning and exit the form calmly as Aki recovered the damage. "Thanks buddy.” she’d say petting him on the head before standing up and heading out to meet Ryoko.

"Yo!” she’d walk the woods for but a moment trying to find her but eventually the smaller girl after carefully following the sounds of her voice. "Having some trouble?” the girl would state as she spotted her short stack of a companion.

"I thought we was making it easy for her didn’t you Aki?” the chimp would hoot and then nod affirming what his master was stating. "But I guess unlike you I had some extra help.” the girl would say looking up at the small ape.

"I can only get mine to work over small distances and that’s IF I can even get tha thing ta woik.” Taki had a rather impressive feat when the two of them went to fight those bandits but that was only with a great amount of focus to make it work and even then it only lasted a moment but eventually with enough hard work she knew she’d be able to master it.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

227 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jul 27, 2022 23:16:50 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Her little grin returns once Taki joins her in the little clearing once more.

"Oh, no no. Everything went perfectly to plan.” she notes with a knowing nod. It wasn’t even a lie, she had no confidence that she’d even gain a hint of ability today. Experience, though. That was always worth the time. "Perfectly.. To plan.

She gives a look around for a moment, the woods still quiet, the city still far enough away. It was peaceful out in the woods. Or violent if you picked a non-herbivore to play as. What did apes count as? She’d never been an ape. At least not a non-human one.

"Crazy. Yoshiko-sensei has way better senses than that. Impossible to sneak up on her, especially if she knows you. I don’t know exactly how far she can sense people, but definitely further than I can. I still think the whole idea is weird.

With Taki in sight she’s more comfortable giving her fingers a wiggle. The Doomstar animates as a couple strings latch on, and it floats silently over to and then behind Ryoko. She felt complete again with her weapon close at hand.

"Thanks for helping me though, even if I didn’t succeed in sensing anything, I got some more information and some more experience. I could just bug my sensei to teach me, and I might, but not till I give up on figuring it out myself. I don’t know why, I just feel like you’re not getting everything out of something when other people tell you how to do it.

And, of course, it had nothing to do with the girl’s penchant for bending rules. No indeed, she was not wild, she was just… innovative. Just look at her rocket feet!

"Do you ever do that with your sage training? Or is it all just.. Lectures and meditating?” She wrinkles her nose up a little, disliking that idea.

has written 301 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jul 30, 2022 15:05:58 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl made her jab at her she could see that Ryoko seemed a little hurt slightly lamenting how she faired, Taki knowing how much failure stunk would give the girl a tap on the shoulder. "Hey don’t you be frownin it ain't cute.” the girl would then cross her arms. "Mine still ain’t awl dat up ta snuff either if’n I’m bein honest witcha.” she’d over hear her talking about Yoshiko a woman she has a bit of a checkered history with, after a debacle between the two some time ago.

"Oh yeah…? My old teache Midori sensei had told me how important it was ta use stuff like dat so I ain’t too surprised.” when the girl had spoken about how she felt like she needed to learn things on her own Taki understood completely. "Tell me about it, afta my teacha foist told me about stuff, I was off to da races on loinin how to do stuff on my own.” it was interesting that the conversation had shifted over to sage mode when it did since she had practically already answered have of her question.

"Well…it’s actually a lot more interestin den you might think…I actually did most of my loinin on my own.” she’d say. "I was taught da concept o senjutsu by my teacha and den put da pieces togetha myself, and wit da help of Aki ere…” the small chimp would pop up on Taki’s shoulders.

"I kinda did everythin myself, and if I eva have any students…which i hope I won’t anytime soon–” the girl said that statement with a bit of dread in it knowing full well she isn’t going to be the best teacher nor was she ready to even really consider it plus having students would only slow the progress she feels she needs to make. "I’d wanna teach em to be self made…to do it dere way ya know.” Taki was very much her own woman and if she ever did have students she'd want them to have the same values instilled in to them, but it was also one of the reasons why Taki was happy to help Ryoko since she knew what it was like to be in her shoes.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

304 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jul 30, 2022 15:06:49 GMT -5
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jul 31, 2022 0:12:11 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Ryoko shrugs lightly. She wasn’t really frowning, she just wasn’t brimming with excitement. These sorts of studies were far less fun the running around and causing trouble.

"It’s alright, I’m not bothered by it. Just one of those things you have to keep workin’ on until it makes sense, and then keep workin’ on that until it works. Time and patience, I wasn’t expecting a whole lot from this. Just nice to get out of the village and relax for a while.

Her eyes drift over to Taki’s little ape friend again. "So you can summon monkeys?” she asks, a little grin forming on her lips. "That sounds pretty fun too. I got no idea what sort of animal would want to follow me around, but it’d have to be a bird or something. One of these days I’m gonna learn how to do that too, and get the contract thing done.

"I guess you kinda got stuck with those things cause of your sensei or something? I bet the big ones are really strong.

Having an idea she gives her right hand a little wave. Her Doomstar moves aside and sticks a point down into the ground. It rests there as she flicks through a few seals on her left hand, and then is covered by summoning smoke. It clears a moment later and Ryoko is a large and powerful gorilla.

She then proceeds to stamp about and leap into the trees. Unable to climb quite so well as a monkey actually would, she’d drop back down and give the tree a mightly whack with her right hand, causing the whole tree to shake.

Ryoko is easily amused.

has written 301 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jul 31, 2022 1:10:44 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl made her remark about not being down Taki was relieved but her chimp companion certainly wasn’t amused at being called a monkey. "Hey…hey she didn’t mean it…” the girl would say. "He’s actually a cross between a chimp and a western gorilla thank you.” the small ape would nod his head at his masters correct explanation of his particular species of gorilla.

Her words once again would insult the small gorilla. "Don’t cawl em tings…dey don’t like dat.” she’d look over at Aki his little primate feelings hurt. "Hey she doesn’t know it’s okay little guy.” as Ryoko the ever so energetic child would move up into the tree she’d note that the big ones were really strong, prompting Taki to scratch her head a tad. "Well da biggest one I know ain’t actually awl dat big.” thinking on the girls mind would harken to that of Fudo, the leader of the apes and too her knowledge the biggest ape she knew. "But he is pretty wise, ever since I took own da mantle he’s been guidin me, if anything is big its dat brain o his.” the girl would say with a bit of a chuckle.

Afterwards she’d notice what she was doing up in the tree. "Well hey, you ready to get outta ere…? How bout I buy ya some lunch to pay ya back for everything, thanks for hanging wit me today.”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

226 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Aug 2, 2022 22:56:06 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
With another little poof of smoke Ryoko returns to her normal appearance.

"Eh, things.” She shrugs lightly. "I don’t mean offense by it, but I guess that is kinda rude. Regardless I still think the whole thing is pretty neat. Summoning. I wonder.. Can you eat the animals you summon? Think big smart pigs taste better than normal pigs?

While the question might seem like a joke, it definitely occupied her mind for a moment as she ran down a list of common foods in her head. All could be delicious! Apes could even be delicious, she bet. Just find out what eats em… turn into a big old tiger. Delicious ape dinner.

"Yeah, let’s get back to town. I could eat all of the ramen in town. I dunno why I’m hungry, probably to much running around and flying.

She waves a hand, latching strings onto the doomstar and summoning it back to her side. Then she’s off, wandering at a leisurely pace towards town, and still talking. She did love to yammer on.

"I feel like it’d be way more useful to have an animal you can eat. Delicious pigs that can feed a whole village. Yum, bacon no jutsu. Ooh, or chickens.” She notes with an encouraging nod. Of course, while it sounded like she was joking… she was only… sort of joking. She was a predator, after all, and while not a consummate carnivore, she definitely had a taste for flesh. Hmm.. Chickens. That would be an interesting thing to summon.

She would continue on in this vein until they were back in town, pondering which meat was best, and often returning to the humble chicken. Best animal. Delicious.

has written 301 posts