Finding Focus [Training - Taki]

compose a reply
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]May 20, 2022 23:43:12 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation

Out amid the hills and trees of Tsuchi no Kuni Ryoko always felt at home. She usually explored them in a non-human shape, but today she was waiting in her normal skin. She was also wearing her normal outfit, the same cowl covering her features as she’d put on in the academy. Some people knew what she looked like before that, but she’d grown up since then.

Well, she’d grown less than most, but she’d still at least grown some. Testing her strings she gives her fingers a flex, each of her strings flashing out to attach to different trees and stones around the little stoney clearing she’d chosen. She tugs on them, but the well rooted trees don’t even more. She might have been able to lift one of the boulders, but she didn’t feel like trying.

Today wasn’t about strength, it was about awareness. She was on a team with 3 other sensors, surely she could have asked one of them, but Taki wanted to hang out. She was a pretty fun and particularly brash girl, so Ryoko had an affinity for her. Both wanted to figure out how to sense chakra, so it seemed like a fair enough excuse to meet up and hang out.

She’d sent Taki a little scroll with the location mapped out. It’d be kinda hard to find otherwise, a seemingly random spot in the woods.. in the mountains.. some miles from the village wall. Why so far away? Well, Ryoko liked it far away. Also, when she had suggested they study in the library, Taki didn’t seem enthused. So, a hike it was, to a mountain, to the woods, to a clearing far away.

Ryoko was already there, she’d gotten there shortly before sunrise. Something about being a hawk at least made that part easy. For her.

has written 301 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]May 21, 2022 16:02:12 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Had she finally done it? Did she finally break through to Ryoko’s oblivious heart? Doubtful, she received a small scroll from Ryoko to tell her to meet her at a specific location. She never figured that Ryoko was the type to confess her feelings in such a fashion but she was still curious originally they were set to meet at a library but there was no way Taki would be able to keep herself focused in such a quiet place. Upon arrival she’d see her standing there wearing her usual gear.

"Do you have any casual clothes, not that I don’t like your current get up.” the girl would say with a laugh, she herself was wearing her usual jacket but a different set of boots and a nice orange dress with white stripes along with her signature baseball cap. Her long bangs over one of her eyes clearly she may have overdressed from a simple hike.

"I’m honestly surprised to see the real you, and not disguised as some animal counterpart.” The girl would say as she looked her over, examining her short stature for any traces of loose feathers. "So where are we headed,today?” the girl would say all set and ready to go, even if it wasn’t a date she wouldn’t want to spend her day any other way.

"You mind if I play some tunes while we walk?”the girl would say taking out her cassette player and placing her headphones over her neck and turning up the volume on the device so that both of them could hear, normally she had a lot of powerful rock tracks but today she was playing an old favorite from a band she used to listen too as a kid it was peppy and upbeat.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

300 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]May 22, 2022 16:15:05 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Ryoko laughs quietly and shakes her head. "Oh we’re there already. Unless you really feel like walking some more, I figured a random spot in the woods would be fine. Isolated, I figure out here there shouldn’t be a lot of other chakra signatures around either. Listening to other people talk about sensing stuff makes it sound like they can sense just about everyone, so figure this might make it easier. I dunno.

They were already pretty far out of town, but more travel never bothered Ryoko. She liked to travel, though doing so on foot was a bit of a drag. She springs down from the lower branches of the tree she’d been sitting in while waiting, eyeing Taki back as she looked the little runt of an Aihara over.

She dismisses the comments on her outfit with a little wave of her hand, the doomstar remaining still. "My clothes are casual. Just think of my cloak like a normal dress, but it starts at my shoulders. Perfectly normal. And it has a hood. Perfectly normal.” She continues, nodding once. While her cowl still covered most of her face in shadows, her amused smirk was still easy enough to see.

Perfectly normal indeed. Very little that Ryoko ever did was perfectly normal. Or remotely normal. She was, if she had to summarize, one of the more unique shinobi in the village. Even if she was rarely a shinobi in the village. Pondering her value to Iwagakure had popped into her mind more than once.

"Either way. Gonna have to get used to things being weird if you’re gonna hang out with me. I do things different.” She gestures at the woods around them, rolling hills and rugged mountains stretching out in all directions. "This is a wild place. I’m a wild sort of nin.

She then focuses on Taki again. "You said you were a sage, right? I don’t know a lot about it. Something about nature energy. That sounds pretty wild to me. How’s that work?” Of course, Ryoko held reservations about the other kunoichi being as wild as her.

has written 301 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]May 23, 2022 22:37:02 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl began to speak the true intentions were revealed much like she thought, and as it turned out they were right they were meant to be and didn’t take a step further removing her headphones from around her neck. "Oh forreal I thought that...huh...well alright." not like she could've exactly handled anything should it have gone the way she was thinking initially.

As she spoke the girl would seemingly dismiss her comment about her attire. "Whateva you say…” the girl would say, she’d make another remark about how she was a wild child and Taki would laugh. "Gee like I didn’t already know dat…you wouldn’t be my friend if you were anything less.” she’d say placing a hand on her hip.

Afterwards Ryoko would ask her what being a sage was like, saying that it was pretty wild to which Taki had a bit of an interesting response. "Well…” the girl would say rubbing the back of head awkwardly as she started her explanation. "It is once you’re actually like ya know…usin’ it, the powa is amazin!” which was true Taki loved the feeling of being in sage mode the power she felt was amazing but all the work that one had to do to get there certainly wasn't the easiest thing in the world, but it was all worth it if you managed to stick it out.

"But ta get dhere involves well a lotta patience, literally.” the girl would say it and while it wasn’t as earth shattering as it sounded, having done it so many times there was certainly some intrigue too it looking back. But it was always so hard for her to describe, since at it’s core it sounded simple. "Cause ya see, Naitcha en’ahgee is requires you ta be completely still when molding your chakra togetha, oddawise…you die.” those last words held some weight to them and for someone like Taki it almost seemed hard to believe that a girl as seemingly untamable as her could actually be made to sit still even if she did have some help.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

365 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 23, 2022 22:37:37 GMT -5
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]May 26, 2022 15:33:24 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Sitting still is impossible, she notes, silently in her own mind. Her head tips aside a little, giving the sage a curious look, but not touching on that.

"So yeah, that sounds.. fun. I can’t say I spend a lot of time sitting still, but you seem to have some kinda grasp on it. You were able to just sense how many people were in the cave and all their chakra and locations. That’s pretty crazy, to me, and it kinda makes stealth pretty hard. Which is a shame, cause I like to sneak around where people don’t want me.

She nods some. As interesting as Sage jutsu probably were, they didn’t really hold her interest. She had her own talents, and while her focus had always been on increasing the strength of her own will, she had recently added flight to her skill set. Both of those ability were quite the antithesis of sitting still, her shiso ido even imparting motion into inanimate objects, refusing even their ability to remain motionless.

Everyone she knew could sense chakra, but she’d never made a big deal of it. Hand waving impressive abilities of others as passe’ just dampened her natural envy over such things. In spite of her mastery over her family’s unique and powerful ability, growing up around others that can use it kinda dims its sparkle. Chakra sensing might as well be psychic powers. People just seemed to know things, including when she was sneaking up on them.

"But I gotta figure out how to do that. I just don’t even know where to begin. How do you do it? When you’re like searching for things, what does it feel like or look like or smell like? I have no frame of reference for this kind of stuff, I don’t even know where to begin.

has written 301 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]May 26, 2022 23:20:15 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would hear the girl talking about how she managed to use her abilities in order to locate people and would ask if she could teach her how to do that. "Wait so are you askin me ta teach ya sage mode…or sensory stuff?” the girl would say somewhat confused. "Cause dats what enables me ta do it.” the girl would awkwardly rub the back of her neck looking over at Ryoko.

"But if it’s da ladda well…” the girl would have to think on it. "Basically when I’m using sage ta sense stuff think of it like a bubble…?” the girl would say giving her an explanation carefully trying to find the words she hadn’t really had to break down the bare basics to anyone before so it was something new, but as she found her stride she keep it up getting a touch more excitable.

"Yeah, yeah a really big bubble dats like covering a bit area!” the explanation was clumsy but it was the best way that the little grappler could really put it, she was still trying to figure it out herself. "And uhh, anytime something in dat bubble moves you can feel it, whenever ya find a chakra dat ain’t yours ya feel it in da back of ya mind.” the girl would say making silly finger motions to make it all extravagant.

"Now it’s a bit different for normal people ta do it den a sage like me…but I guess if I had to give it an explanation dat’d be it.” she’d state hoping that her meager explanation at least made some sense as she said it she’d brush her hands across her chest trying to play it cool.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

253 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]May 28, 2022 16:47:36 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

"Huh.. weird.” It’s hard to tell her brows knitting together as she struggles to ponder that.

"So.. like, do you have to actually use your chakra to do it? Like… you’re building a barrier out of it?

As she asks these questions she raises her right hand in front of her, forming a tiger seal. She focuses for a moment, just using the hand seal for better access to her chakra supply. It was weird how being a ninja worked. She begins to emit chakra, but mostly at random. Getting it evenly spread was difficult, but something she had practice with. Barriers, on the other hand, were an interest but something she had never delved into her.

While she does manage to coat herself with chakra, actually extending it outwards did not seem to be happening on wishes and dreams alone.

"Do you have to keep spending your chakra like it’s a jutsu? That’s weird. The whole concept is weird to me. I dunno, but I’d really like to figure it out, ya know? Surprise Yoshiko sensei with it sometime. She’s really good at sensing chakra.

She could have even asked her, but it was nice hanging out with other people too. And figuring things out on her own had always been her preferred method of jutsu development. Self sufficiency was a point of pride for her.

She looks up after releasing the hand seal and letting her chakra settle again. Her attention focuses on Taki. "I wish there was some animal that was able to sense chakra naturally. I could just turn into that, and wouldn’t have to worry about it. Meh.

last edit by aihara ryoko on May 28, 2022 16:47:49 GMT -5
has written 301 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]May 29, 2022 19:21:12 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki thought on Ryoko's words a bit more a bit more, really pondering the idea taking her explanation of a barrier and seeing how she came to that conclusion she was kind of right but even Taki had some trouble putting it into words. "Well…sort of…” the girl would go on to explain a bit more.

"In sage mode I’m only using a little bit of sage chakra…and a little bit of my own chakra…so it's kinda hard to explain...but...I think maybe if ya had somethin to focus awn dat might help.” with that the girl would take a step back and then craft a handseal and would summon her small sage animal. "Aki...you remember Ryoko right." she'd say to the small animal he'd look to Ryoko staring at her somewhat dimwittedly.

"She's a friend o mine." the small summon would think for a moment and would then nod his head her and greet her with playful animal noises, it was clear he may not have been like other summons she met since he couldn't speak like a normal summon.

"So here's what we're gonna do, your gonna practice loinin how to sense chakra and den once ya get a handle on it we're gonna see if you can find me and Aki, kinda like hide and go seek!” she'd say as the small chimp would crawl up her shoulder and perch alongside her.

"So foist things foist let's get da basics down, I want ya to start by focusin your chakra and trying to create a bubble dat'll be ya starin point." the girl would say not even fully sure if the idea would work she certainly sounded confident however.

"If ya do it right ya should be able to see an outline o me and Aki ere...at least dats how I loined it from da apes, if you want I could do it withcha?" she'd say looking to the girl, hoping to see if she could figure it out.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

314 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 29, 2022 19:32:59 GMT -5
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jun 3, 2022 1:14:16 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Ryoko remains quiet for a moment, peering down at her handseal with absolutely no sense of enlightenment. She looks up at Taki and shrugs her shoulders a little.

"I mean, I doubt it will work, but if you wanna go running around and hide from me, then I’ll do my best to find you. Just.. don’t hide too well, you might be out there all night. And eventually I’m gonna go eat dinner.

The hell was a sage anyway? She knew chakra sensing wasn’t exclusively their deal, but their deal definitely sounded unique. Taki also got to play with summoned monsters, which seemed pretty cool. Ryoko had yet to seek a contract of her own, unsure exactly what animal would compliment her best.

Probably something annoying, like crickets. Just enough of them to drive a small village mad at night.. Wait, what was she doing again?

Blinking a bit she focuses on Taki, and her little shoulder ape. Ah right!

Gathering up her chakra again she sets to emitting it from most of her body. It was hard to get perfect emission in all directions, even with her levels of control, so hey at least this was good practice for that. Definitely came in handy with her weight manipulation jutsu.

Speaking of which. While she was filling her body with chakra she changes some of it to earth nature. Evenly spread through her body she equalizes her buoyancy. She lifts her feet, crossing her legs in lotus positioning and hovering in place.

"So.. don’t stay gone a real long time, or I’ll have to hunt you down the old fashioned way.

Of course, while the technique looked extremely cool, in her professional opinion, it did not accomplish much. Floating in place did little more than earn her style points, but it did earn a fair amount of those. Of course, there was also Ryoko’s odd habits of using her jutsu, and burning through her chakra, for no good reason.

has written 301 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jun 9, 2022 0:35:15 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As her pupil would attempt to try and focus for a moment Taki would take a look at her. "Don’t worry I won’t go too far you’re range is probably short anyway…” the girl would say placing her hand on her head, as if to point out the girls lack of stature. "Kinda like you.” after making her joke she’d look over at the girl and would notice that after a moment she'd begin to float her legs lifting off the ground and she got into the lotus position, which made the girls eyes grow wide just what was she looking at?

"Hey…how you doin dat?” the girl would wonder as she looked at her floating legs and swiped her hand at the air beneath it. "Dats crazy no wonda ya like boids so much…your small and ya can fly.” this was surely something she’d never seen anything like it but figured that since this obviously wasn’t an innate trait the girl had that it was using jutsu.

"Don’tcha tink it’d be hard for you to focus ya chakra if’n ya already tryin ta use anodda technique?” it was a valid question that she ask as she and her chimp would rub their chins the little summon miming her like a small child would an adult. Prompting her to look to him. "What did I tell ya about doin dat.” she’d say, causing the chimp to give a rather sheepish smile.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

247 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jun 9, 2022 0:35:49 GMT -5
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jun 11, 2022 20:12:27 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
That gets a bigger smirk from the girl, and she manages a quiet little laugh.

"You can try to sit still if you want, but I can’t. My extra hands are always moving, it’s a pain just keeping them still. Not that I can’t control my jutsu, I just like to touch everything around me. Four or five things at once, just poking about ya know?

"Probably look at it like physical training. People always lifting weights and running for miles to get stronger. I focus on jutsu so, so I’m always used them to like.. Make them muscle memory. Get my chakra used to flowing that way and making those jutsu. Gotta be able to pull them out in an instant, ya know? Especially the flying one. Gotta turn that on and off like I do my little feet jets.

She disregards being called short! She doesn’t mind, truth be told she loved being little. Frequently overlooked, and small enough to fit through most tiny windows and air ducts.

She closes her eyes and settles her mind, focusing on her chakra again and starting to even it out through her body. Then she’d start burning off chakra and focusing on what it was doing. Once it left her body, however, she had a hard time keeping track of it at all.

Eyes closed she lifts her left hand and forms a tiger seal. Maybe that would help. Focusing more intently she is still blind, but it was an interesting sensation to be emitting chakra like this.

has written 301 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jun 11, 2022 23:51:14 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would give her an explanation that made some sense, but she still felt that it was adding on extra work, but people learn in their own special way after all. "Yeah wit an attitude like dat you definitely ain’t cut out for sage mode…anyway…catch us if ya can!” the girl would say as she headed out into the forest not all that far away, maybe 500 or 600 feet away, a decent starting range for someone who was just getting used to utilizing that kind of jutsu.

Whilst she was away she’d take a moment to meditate to try and gather energy in the process of doing so she was attempting to make herself into a target in order to make it easier for the girl to lock onto her Taki already had massive reserves but this would give her an even greater edge to find her. But Taki needed to be mindful if she gathered for too long it could be problematic but it was good practice. "How bout we give her some help eh…?” she’d glance to her companion. "You know what to do.”

With that the duo would begin to meditate as they hid amongst the foliage, the girl going into her usual mindscape as she attempted to gather energy, a clear glass panel in a dark room, as she did so she'd radiate a large amount of chakra which should be relatively easy for the girl to find.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

246 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jun 24, 2022 15:04:50 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
Making it a challenge was a good way to get Ryoko to do something. Reverse psychology often worked on her, but she loved a good challenge.

Eyes still closed she focuses, unsure even what to look for. Smell for? Was it something you felt? It wasn’t the eyes, she knew that. Doujutsu were their own thing. Chakra was something else, and Ryoko had always had a talent for it. Using it, at least. She had near perfect control over her chakra threads, even among her own kin. She was still more the brute force type, though, than one that leaned towards subtly like chakra sensing, or sage mode-ing.

Using her other senses she could tell she was alone. The light breeze on her skin and rustling of the leaves around her contained no hint of foot steps. Just the sounds of nature. It was nice, if you were into that sort of thing, but Ryoko knew nature to be more brutal than it’s quiet moments. A thousand predators filled every shadow in the wilds. Humans just had the advantage of being the predator. Try sitting still in a clearing as a mouse for a while.

An eye cracks open just slightly, peeking about her surroundings subtly. She closes it again, and resumes focus. How does one just pick up a new sense? How did any of them do it? Chakra sensing was odd.

There is no frustration in her over the topic. A challenge was to be savored, after all. Once she figured it out it would be simple, and she could take it for granted. First, though, she had to figure out what any of this was supposed to feel like. Her mind drifts to Taki, curious what she might be doing. She was probably just off in the distance, watching with amusement.

Floating in place she continues to emit chakra, burning through her limited but well meted supply as she does. No big deal, she could do this for a while.

has written 301 posts
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jul 5, 2022 23:38:10 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Whilst the girl sat in a small spot in the forest to gather her sage chakra her signature would become more and more noticeable on Ryoko’s mental radar, as such Ryoko would perhaps begin to feel something attracting her towards Taki’s direction a strong pull that brought the girl in her direction. However truth be told, Taki hadn’t exactly practiced being this calm for this long before and was working towards funneling her energy for a longer period of time to allow her body to harness as much energy as she could, with a little help from Aki of course.

Her faithful companion who stood by the girl and kept the energy that she was gathering properly regulated so that she wouldn’t turn to stone. For now she was giving off a prominent signal but it was up to Ryoko to be able to distinguish it from the plethora of others in the environment. Meanwhile in Taki’s mindscape she was focusing on the environment around to visibly locate Ryoko and checking to see if she was moving in just the right direction by the looks of it she still seemed to be struggling, but that was to be expected.

Taki wasn’t exactly a whiz at it and still wasn’t, she was doing her best to make it easy on Ryoko and had hoped she was doing at least a decent job.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

231 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Finding Focus [Training - Taki]Jul 13, 2022 13:52:17 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
The quiet was nice, but whatever she was supposed to be sensing, she definitely wasn’t. No, she wanted a pair of antenna or something, some tactile, or at least sensible, feedback. As the while presses on and nothing happens, her impatience gets the better of her.

After another few moments her eyes open and her feet lower to the ground. She once more supports her own weight on her mundane feet, as boring as that was, and casts a look around the little clearing she’d picked. It was a lovely place, peaceful and quiet, but did nothing to assist her in this.

"Alright, I give up. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

She calls out a little loudly, to ensure she was heard. A wave of her hand stirs the doomstar to life, but only for a moment. She adjusts it before setting it down again. She continues to look about as she waits for Taki to return.

If she really needed to hunt the girl down she had no doubt that she could. One of many shapes could be selected, and tracking through more mundane methods could commence. Maybe that was the real problem. The idea that sensing chakra was just something you did, and not the result of a jutsu she could just study and master. That’d make it way easier.

has written 301 posts