Dusk to DuskMay 28, 2022 16:45:50 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the night went on Taki would attempt to try and get some sleep but as she crept into slumber she’d find it reckless thinking of the man who destroyed himself and what could’ve happened if that mission went belly up it disrupted her sleep and caused her to wake in the early morning hours feelings less than rested.

It was around 7 AM the others were more than likely still asleep but downstairs in the inn it would seem that breakfast was being served, and after waking Taki would quietly get herself dressed before heading downstairs to grab herself something to eat and pouring herself some coffee in order to help get her jump-started she felt a little groggy and didn’t really seem to fare any better after a few sips. "The worst is over now at least.” she’d say.

After eating her breakfast the girl would lightly knock on the doors of the others letting them know that breakfast was set downstairs if they were hungry and would then open the door to check on Souma. "Hey…Souma…I’m heading downstairs to train for a bit before we get moving, we gotta check out around 11 so don’t be late, okay if you need me I’m out back.” with that she’d gently shut the door and would make her way out to the back of the building. There was enough room to train but nothing too drastic.

She’d start by warming herself up with a few calisthenics, playing some music in her ears as she did so. Taki would never tell anyone but she was a big fan of musicals and would sometimes listen to their music when she wakes up in the morning.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

286 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Dusk to DuskMay 28, 2022 16:54:02 GMT -5
Souma
Don't work smart, OR hard. Work smart- THEN hard.
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan
Chuunin, Iwagakure Medical Corps

| 245 | notes

Souma had- oddly enough- juryrigged her bedding into something of a tent. The blanket had been pinned between the headboard and the wall, and draped down over her top half to keep her face warm with the rest of her body, but without smothering herself with something against her face. When Taki poked into the room after breakfast to check on her, the blue-haired girl flopped onto the floor from under her bedding, yawning. "I am up..! I am up. I will meet you out back shoooooooohhhhhh..." The word broke into a yawn. "-ortly~"

True to her word, Souma didn't take too long before she descended to join Taki out back, a bowl of rice topped with furikake and a small cup of miso soup to start her day. She settled quietly and watched Taki train, wondering just what music played in her ears. Souma herself liked just about anything instrumental, and adored classical songs, but didn't often talk about it for the same reason Taki likely didn't- it was seen as old-fashioned and weird by the kids their age, and at least in Souma's case, she had enough weird personality quirks and features that she didn't need to be inviting any extra embarrassment. So she ate her rice, and drank her soup, and watched Taki stretch until she felt like talking.

"Don't work smart, or hard. Work smart, then hard."

Template by: Monkey
last edit by Souma on May 28, 2022 16:54:15 GMT -5
Threnody has written 348 posts
Dusk to DuskMay 28, 2022 17:51:39 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After finishing up her stretches the girl would get lost in her music slightly, as the next song began to play. "Aww yeah, I love dhis song~” the girl would say eagerly as she anticipated the vocals of the song. "On da outside always looking in, will I ever be more dhan I’ve always been.~” she sung, her voice was terrible made even more so by her accent but that’s to be expected given her lack of vocal training. The song in particular was one of Taki’s favorites.

She actually dragged another blue haired friend a long while ago to go see it and was gifted the cassette for it as a . But as she listened to her tunes she’d feel the presence of another like someone was watching her and she’d swiftly turn around and out of the corner of her eye spotted Souma, she was mortified.

"Oh hey…Souma…how long you been standin dere…” she’d say, frantically unplugging the headphones from the cassette player, hoping she hadn’t heard anything. Taki never really liked to expose this hobby since she was afraid it’d crack her tough exterior in the eyes of others most notably her fans.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

200 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Dusk to DuskMay 28, 2022 18:01:24 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 226 | notes

By the time Taki noticed Souma, she had her legs tucked up to her chest, chin on her knees and arms around her shins, listening to Taki do her best attempt at singing the song. It wasn't familiar, but it made Taki happy, and seeing Taki unabashedly happy was...

Good.

She didn't seem surprised or malicious when Taki noticed her, either. She simply answered the question. "Ah- I think I finished my rice and soup during your last stretches. I was listening to you sing. I do not know that song. Can I ask what musician sings it? I like hearing new music." She sounded sincere, and certainly not judgmental of the singing or the music of choice.

"The others are still eating breakfast. Everyone but Ito was a bit slow to get up, and Ito was helping them down to breakfast to make sure nobody pushed themselves too hard. So I thought since they were with their squad, I would come be with mine. Or. I suppose as close to one as I have, at least.." She tilted her head a moment, a glossy strand of blue slipping down across her face. "Is that okay?"

Dusk to DuskMay 28, 2022 18:29:06 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would hold onto her cassette player Souma would question her on it. "Oh it’s just an old musical that my family took me to go see.” the girl would say trying to play it off even though she was clearly embellishing it by not taking ownership of her being the one who took her friend.

"Kind of a hobby o mine, wrasslin’ and theater and kinda similar ya know so I got respect fors it.” The girl would note giving a bit of a brief explanation about it. And while it was brief it was also very true, Taki had a great respect for all forms of art, music dance and especially theater.

Wrestling in of itself was a form of theater after-all and really felt a connection when listening or watching musicals. As their brief conversation concluded Souma would give Taki an update on how everyone was doing stating how they were all eating breakfast and that everyone was set and able but did note that the others were a tad sluggish but at least they were good to go.

"That’s good. I feel like Captain Shinzo should be betta afta a little while he was only suffering from chakra exhaustion, we oughta keep an eye on Nanabi."

The girl was worried for the trio particularly Nanabi, they were a good bunch and it was unfortunate they had to befall such an ambush but thankfully they managed to get out of there before the situation had gotten worse. "Anyway uhh, didja need something? I was about to start a light training session, before we check out.” the blonde would say as she took her cassette player and would place it in her jacket pocket. "Didja wanna join me…we can keep it simple.” she’d ask looking to her companion.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

302 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Dusk to DuskMay 28, 2022 20:29:28 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 288 | notes

"Musicals are nice," Souma said, nodding in a friendly gesture. "Personally, I do not like the singing so much, but then I do not much like conversation, and musical songs are conversations. But I do like the music. Old music feels mysterious. Nobody tells you what it is supposed to mean or represent. It is just notes, and their flow and cadence and the feelings they inspire." It totally made sense that Taki saw parallels in the performing arts, and Souma nods again, seeing the wisdom in her comment. "I can see such. It is good of you to extend your acceptance so. Many performers feel that other means of performance are "doing it wrong." Which is of course stupid."

"Yes. That is accurate. Though I would not take my eyes off of Ito long, either. He had to push himself to reach us in the village with all possible haste while enduring significant emotional duress, and then immediately engage in battle. There are many impacts to the body from such sustained stress."

Souma blinked and came back to herself as Taki asked if she needed anything. "Oh. Um. Well. There is something I could use help with. If you are feeling educational. You know the cables I use?" A moment, for Taki to respond. "I am trying to learn to use them to perform grapples and holds. I can manipulate them rather well, but as I know only the little wrestling you have taught me, I need practice both in the basics of submission holds and offensive throws. Are you willing to teach me?"

Dusk to DuskMay 30, 2022 0:46:40 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

With the girl talking about how musicals were nice and noting the parallels between each of performing arts Taki had an interesting interjection. "Well it’s funny you say dat cause the Okada have always had wrasslin’ but it only became our fore front a short while ago.” she’d start with her brief little history lesson her eyes lighting up as she spoke.

"But before dat we were actually a traveling circus, my grandpa used to have dhese stage shows, with lots o dancin an stuff, add singing to dat and you basically got a musical.” the girl would joke finding humor in the parallel. "And if ya take dat out and replace dancin with grapplin ya got wrasslin.” adding to her comparison, the Okada had a long and rich history dating back nearly a century and it was clear that Taki was fond of sharing.

As Souma spoke a bit more on just what exactly it was that she wanted out of the training Taki would rub the back of her head. "I told you I can’t teach you any of da clans techniques…but…I guess I could show you one of em…” the girl would say getting into her stance, "C’mere.” taki would gesture for the girl to come closer towards her she’d then make a gesture for her to turn around. "So dis technique I’m about to teach ya is cawled da hammerlock chokehold.” with that the girl would take the girls arm and gently twist it into position so that it was slightly uncomfortable but not enough to cause pain.

"Now for dis technique it requires da application of a singular chokehold.” after locking in the first hold the girl would take her free hand and wrap it around Souma’s neck somewhat gently. "Da key here is how you apply da hold, you want to basically cut awf dat artery in da neck, once da blood flow from here is gone…de opponent only has about a few seconds left.” as she gave her explanation she’d hold onto her for a few short moments, before letting her go.

"It’s onna da few moves we got dat’s lethal on it’s own…” she’d raise her hands. "I gotta a couple o others if’n you wanna give em a go or did ya wanna try to put that one on me?” Taki would place her hands on her hips looking over at the shorter girl to make sure she had a handle on things and awaited her response.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

362 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Dusk to DuskMay 30, 2022 1:52:11 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 412 | notes

Souma listened closely, smiling a little wider as Taki clearly took joy in sharing her clan's history of entertainment and skills. Hearing the blonde chatter about things she cared so deeply for made Souma's heart warm.

She could listen to this all day.

It wasn't until Taki expressed concern about sharing secrets that Souma felt some alarm. "Oh! Please do not put yourself in a compromised position. I want only to learn basic techniques. Simple grabs and holds that anyone might learn starting out. I asked you because you are the best grappler I know, not because i wanted clan secrets. I apologize if I implied otherwise..."

Taki had an idea for something simple, though, so Souma hopped up to play test dummy, tensing a bit at the constraint to her neck but immediately grasping the utility of choking someone out. "Mngh. Got it. That is... distinctly uncomfortable, even delicately applied. I understand its utility."

Souna lowered her hands and gathered her Chakra, and a twine of cable slid down from each of her hands, the majority coiled behind her back. "Okay. So... arm grab- twist- pin. Choke. Hold until unconscious or dead... hm. But no opponent will give me their arm on purpose..." She thought a moment, nodding, then practiced a move a couple times- a flick to send a loop of cable in front of her, then snapping it shut. Loop, shut. Loop, shut. "Okay. Taki-chan? Punch for my chest. Let me see if this works."

It was a simple technique- dodge towards her while flicking the loop around her wrist with the hand closest to her, and then turn round, shoving the arm behind her- at which point Souma made a frustrated sound.

"You are too tall. If I try it the way you did, I have no leverage or control.

Unless..."

A loop of cable popped up around Taki's neck, no real pressure applied. A light tug, and Taki could realize Souma had crossed the cables- if she tried to move her head, it pulled at her arm, and vice versa. Neither was REALLY trapped- Taki was strong as anything- but the use of the cables was helping to offset her height for this technique.

"Are you okay? Did it feel right?" Souma asked nervously as she released the cords. "Should we try it faster?"

Dusk to DuskMay 30, 2022 13:31:43 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl was told what she needed to do. "Oh I getcha wanna try it in practice eh?” the girl would pull back her arm and do as instructed but also noticed something, Souma was short and with the near 8 inch height difference her attempting to get the hold on her neck would be hard. "Yeah ya know I was just thinkin dat too how’re you gonna…” after a short swift moment the girl would hear the sounds of Souma’s coiling leaving her wrists which would tightly wrap around her left arm, and then once more around her neck.

"Agh, well okay dats one way to do it…” the girl would find her left arm constricted and when she attempted to try and break it she’d find herself tugging on the other part of the wiring. "I can’t move and if I do…it tugs on my neck…” she’d think Shortly after the wires would coil back into the girls arms, she'd wring out her arm, loosening up the joints.

"Ya know I wonda…if ya made dis outta razor wire you’d have one hell of a weapon.” she’d muse. "Or maybe if the material was tougfa you might be able to just crush dere wind pipe.” she’d state. Souma knew a lot about medicine and other parts of the body so she figured maybe that was her intention, but figured she’d throw out some ideas either way.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

244 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Dusk to DuskMay 30, 2022 14:23:54 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 231 | notes

Souma gave a nod to Taki's question- action practice was exactly what she was hoping for. Her friend's willingness to work with her and practice how she needed was deeply appreciated, and she made sure not to take it for granted. "Yes. I will need to be creative to account for not having height as an advantage. I think there are some situations it will come in handy, but I will definitely need to utilize my cables for some situations."

Her lips curved faintly at Taki's idea. "Yes. I have been thinking about the same. I do not want to make them out of razor wire- then I would not have the option of a non-lethal utilization- but I have been working on the intricacies of using their conductive nature to execute jutsus through them that normally require my hands." She let that hang in the air a moment.

"Like Chakra Scalpels."

She smiled faintly. Briefly.

"I would rather not -have- to take lives, but I will, and having effective means to do so is vital. Besides, if I can manage this, I would also be able to deliver things like healing jutsus at a distance as well. I think it is a worthy investment of my effort."

Dusk to DuskMay 30, 2022 16:24:13 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Souma spoke about her plans and what she needed to do next and her plans Taki found it to be rather intriguing she was never all that great with weapons herself but did find it interesting that she had so many avenues she was planning on taking her skills

"Yeah…sure…” the girl would say in response to her wordiness Taki wasn’t the sharpest knife in the shed so a lot of what she was saying was going over her head just a little bit. "You’re saying dat you wanna conduct your chakra through your wires right?” she reiterate to make sure she had it down. "Cause dat by itself sounds pretty lethal, I mean we gotta do what we gotta do ya know...and dhose chakra scalpels and wires ain't nothing to mess with."

"If so did you wanna try reapplyin the technique again just ta make sure ya got it…?” the girl would state looking to her letting her body get loose by doing a few loosening stretches. "See if you can get ahold of my arm to tie me up…but remember I’m a kinda of a whiz at this stuff so if you ain’t poifect I’ll let you know where you’re going wrong.” the girl would say entering into a combative stance. "Come at me.” Taki kept herself at the ready set and alert for her action aiming to try and disable her with a carefully placed reversal.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

217 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 30, 2022 16:28:29 GMT -5
Dusk to DuskMay 30, 2022 16:59:52 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 228 | notes

Souma nodded to confirm Taki's guess, noticing a lot of what they were discussing seemed to slide past her notice. That was okay, though. Not everyone dove face-first into theory and innovation like she did. Some found new things by accident by trying without fear of failure. That seemed more Taki's style.

"Yes. I think it would be very lethal. Especially if applied while already wrapped around a limb, and then unwound all at once. I think it would work like a Chakra Saw," Souma explained. And when invited to try again, she nodded, but frowned faintly, considering how best to do this. "Maybe- a little differently." The cables coiled out and around her forearms like heavy bracers, and she flexed the chakra in them a couple times to practice loosening a single coil at a time to create the loop for her trap.

Finally ready, she came at Taki as directed, and- focused as she was on performing her part properly- was completely unprepared for Taki to turn the tables! Whatever the more practiced grappler wanted to have happen was almost sure to go down precisely as she intended- Souma just didn't have the grappling expertise to contend with her on her own battlefield!

Dusk to DuskMay 30, 2022 21:51:09 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would continue odd making mention of a chakra saw. "Chakra Saw…?” Taki couldn’t even begin to really fathom how something like that would even work properly, but was curious to see it in action at some point. "Lemme know when you got dat one figured out.” she’d say.

But shortly after the girl would begin coiling the cables around her arms in a fashion that Taki found rather intriguing and as she came her way Taki would keep herself set and ready for her charge she would note how the girl would attempt to grab her wrist and wrench it back.

But ever the seasoned grappler Taki could feel how loose her grip was the second she kept her hands on the edge of her jacket and so thinking quickly she’d grab ahold of the coils, twisting Souma’s arm over her head and breaking free.

She almost voluntarily followed up with a lariat as she normally would’ve in the ring her muscle memory kicking in to guide her actions but instead she’d step back and adjust her jacket. "Not bad jellyfish but give it another go.” she always somehow managed to make the evasions look clean but spending years doing so being trained by professionals made it come somewhat naturally to her.

"Your grip was too loose, give it another go make sure you grab it with enough force to keep me in place, not a bad joint twist though.”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

238 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Dusk to DuskMay 31, 2022 7:44:59 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 388 | notes

Taki was clearly puzzled by the comparison, so Souma pulled a section of cable taut in front of herself to show Taki. "Yes. You know what a saw is right? A strip of metal with jagged teeth pointing in one direction? The point of a saw is to cut deeper and deeper as it is dragged along something." She took the cable and wrapped it around one arm, and then pulled smoothly on the other side to show Taki how it circled around and around as it was pulled off. "Imagine that, but slicing deeper into the limb with every millimeter the cable moves."

She hoped it would be as clear as it was to her how easy it would be to remove limbs- or other, more vital appendages- easily with such a technique.

As ever, the nickname left the blue-haired girl's cheeks blushing and dimpled, and she nodded, unable to stop smiling as she came in for another try. Considering what Taki said, she pulsed Suiton chakra into the cable, making it even more flexible, and twisted a simple slip-knot into the cable's cord, designed to pull tight and stay tight until released- far more difficult to manage for anyone besides her without the ability to command the cable to move directly. "Right. I have to commit to it. It is like I was taught by my family," she stated simply.

"Taijutsu can smell your fear- if you are afraid of it, it will betray you the moment you weaken your grip on the reins." She nodded firmly. "Let us try again."

This time, she was ready to correct for Taki's movements, and committed to her own. Presuming she could land the initial cable well enough to snap it tight, she'd flow smoothly behind Taki and flick the other cable- WITHOUT a knot, lest she accidentally choke Taki- around her neck. "You know," Souma said, a little breathless. "I could use my shorter height to my advantage like this. Duck down, pull the target down against my shoulder?" That would leave their arm trapped, their throat choked, AND their back bent over her shoulder with their feet liable to slip out from under them.

Dusk to DuskMay 31, 2022 16:40:54 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two of them would continue with Taki letting her go she’d speaking on the idea of a chainsaw. "Dat sounds like it’d cawst a lotta chakra for it ta woik.” the girl would state. She’d scratch the back of her head. "Don’t ya already have to have really fine chakra control ta be a docta in da foist place, don’t sound too woith it ta me?” she’d say crossing her arms wondering how it could work but she was the more technically savvy of the two and it was definitely something she’d rather have on her side than against her. And while Taki couldn’t exactly wrap her head around it if anyone could do it it’d be her.

With that their lesson would continue and the girl would have a strange analogy about how Taijutsu could smell your fear. "It…what…?” Souma was an odd girl and this was coming from the girl who was professional wrestler, from a family of people who used to be circus performers. "Whatever you wanna call it jellyfish.” she’d say with a bit of an odd expression on her face, Souma may think it was hurtful but it was simply just something that Taki herself didn’t exactly understand but it was part of Souma’s charm.

With that Taki would return to her training and the girl would perform the maneuver again however this time despite her grappling still being somewhat off her wiring technique proved to be more effective and thought Taki could escape the grab her body was still partially coiled in the process of doing so Taki would stumble over and land on her back as Jellyfish would go on to explain, her intentions Taki listened but was a bit more concerned with other matters. "What I know is dat you're rambling again and I'd appreciate it if you uncoiled da wires...!” she’d say fidgeting on the floor.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

301 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on May 31, 2022 16:43:21 GMT -5