Teaching How To Fist [Training]

compose a reply
Teaching How To Fist [Training]May 29, 2022 1:39:16 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
age birthday January 7 rank Chunin occupation Iryo Nin
After a few weeks of working with the Okada clan, she had shown that she was a dedicated worker, and one way or another, perhaps by Taki's aunt's suggestion, the young girl was asked to be a training and sparring partner. Something that she agreed to, hence their position at one of the flattened mountain summits that was the training ground. Sabishi was skilled in Doton jutsu, as well as medical ninjutsu, and frankly, she was willing to help her fellow learn the element. "...How long has it been since I trained with someone?" The answer was probably far too long.

She asked, limbering herself up as she flexed her arms and swung them out towards her side. "Oh well...I suppose I ought to see what it is Taki-Chan wants to work on today..." She came with all of her equipment, as well as a few bits of medical salve, and even a few spare foodpills for the sake of their training. As far as Sabishi was concerned, they were going to be hunkering down on this mountain. Alone. Potentially for more than a few days while they developed their skills together. So. It only made sense that the two girls were nice and prepared. It was time to see where she stood and what the Okada was up to. After all. She was a sage right? 

"Hmm...Hahaha! Hahahaha! It has been a while since I trained with someone...hasn't it?" 
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on May 29, 2022 1:40:00 GMT -5
dandead10 has written 167 posts
Teaching How To Fist [Training]May 31, 2022 16:03:31 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It was a set date, Taki was to meet Sabishi at the mountains in order to begin their training she didn’t exactly like the idea of spending time away from her family on her day off, but she’d recently began working on a new technique and figured that she could use Sabishi’s help getting a better handle on their technique, specifically the sage fist.

It was one of the more rudimentary techniques that the girl had been working with she knew how it worked but really wanted to test her limits with it and with Sabishi being a doctor should anything befall Taki Sabishi would surely be there to help patch the girl up should she suffer the effects of chakra exhaustion that one often does when attempting to learn sage mode.

As she waited for her to arrive the girl would be at the edge of a cliff face meditating alongside her small companion Aki the two of them taking time to mold senjutsu chakra, but this time she was attempting something different she wanted to try and hold onto more chakra than normal, but to do so she needed to meditate for a touch longer.

As she did so Aki would be by her side to help gather on her behalf and also manage it’s flow by melding with her. In the process of doing so she’d focus on melding her chakra, Sabishi who was on her way up the mountain would hopefully do her best not to disturb her.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

252 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Teaching How To Fist [Training]Jun 1, 2022 3:38:41 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Frankly, Sabishi wouldn't claim to be the best Shinobi out there. Nor did she really want to be. Being "good enough" was always fine with her. When she came scouting the ranging, and saw Taki meditating in the distance with what seemed to be a chimp on her shoulders. Sabishi looked on from afar, before deciding to come closer. With each step, she looked towards the blonde before her. "...I'm here. Just so you know." She'd state, before heading off to the edge of the flat, looking to set and pitch up her tent.

She was here to train a number of techniques as well as learn a bit more about martial prowess. Maybe focusing a bit more on her instincts, and her skills as a medic. Yeah. She'd been working on that a bit, and she felt like that she still had a lot to go ahead of her. "So...I know your family asked me to help you train in some Doton jutsu. If you were...into that sort of thing." She didn't really know how to word it. Wasn't as if she was particularly great with social skills or teaching people much of anything. "You're busy. I know." She didn't really know what else to say as she nailed her tent down with a few clinks of nail on rock.

"But I know a little bit of everything, and I've brought things to train. So. Whenever...I guess." She was polite enough to do her own thing while Taki rested in meditation. Though. Eh...
last edit by Nōhime Sabishī on Jun 1, 2022 3:39:25 GMT -5
Teaching How To Fist [Training]Jun 1, 2022 15:38:53 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As her sage energy coated the girls body she’d release a pulse from her body able to feel Sabishi’s presence all around her. "Cool…” the girl would say as the energy begin to envelop her causing her features to become similar to that of her sage animal. And while her body would begin to change its onset was less pronounced and happened a few moments later rather than immediately. Her skin would still darken and her hair would begin to grow along her body but was considerably less noticeable, with the only defining feature being the unfurling of her hair.

But the most noticeable change was that when the girl would open her eyes they mirrored those of her animal companion who sat perched alongside her, he himself also funneling sage chakra and funneling into her by melding with her using the amphibian technique. His purpose was less to gather for himself and more so to aid her.

This was one of the first times she’d managed to keep herself still for so long and actually feel a sense of calm. She had been learning the art of sublimation and strategy she used to channel those negative emotions using them to fuel the peak of her transformation, keeping all of it inline until she was ready to unleash it. And with everything she stood to lose as a result of everything she needed to do there was a lot she was looking to let go of.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu (仙法・両生の術; Sage Art: Amphibian Technique)
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Senjutsu
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION:
Summoning one or more of their sage animals, these animals can then fuse themselves to the user's body and remain still, allowing them to gather natural chakra for the user whilst moving and fighting. This technique is invaluable to Sennin, however the gathering rate of Natural chakra is slightly reduced as compared to gathering by oneself. This means regaining Natural chakra takes one turn longer than it normally would, however the added benefit of movement whilst doing do definitely makes this technique worth the wait.

[2 posts of still Meditation]
[1 gathering of the Amphibian Technique]

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

247 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jun 1, 2022 15:53:57 GMT -5
Teaching How To Fist [Training]Jun 24, 2022 23:57:20 GMT -5
Nōhime Sabishī
Nōhime Sabishī Avatar
groupnull
Cool. That was all she was met with? She seemed to look on vaguely, but began to feel a little bit left out, especially when Taki seemed more content to sit there and meditate instead of really properly greeting her. Though, she seemed to reflect that it might be more rude to interrupt, and so, seemed more content to pay attention elsewhere. Which of course meant that she seemed to miss out on the seeming transformation that was happening to Taki. Her skin darkening, her lengthening hair, and the more animalistic qualities. It was technically now, not wrong to say that Taki was a gorilla.

At least. Quite literally. Hopefully without getting clobbered in the face either. Sabishi in the meantime seemed more content with going about, limbering her body, beginning her stretches as she lifted her arms into the sky, beginning to loosen herself up, relieve herself of some of her tensions while she waited for Taki. Instead, going about, remembering her efforts at moving swiftly, keeping her eyes sharply focused and keen. So. When she turned, she would find that as she turned to look at the blonde haired bombshell that she was beginning to go through a seeming...transformation?

Sabishi, a little bit annoyed, proceeded to cross her arms over her chest, looking on with a look of apprehension. "You know...if you were just looking to meditate, I didn't need to come here." She'd add. Taki seemed deeply engrossed in the process, and she just didn't seem to understand that the meditation was at least for Taki anyways an important part of the process to train what she was looking for. Sabishi as far as she understood was called here, and didn't have any lick or reason as to what they'd be doing together.

"...I'll just work on my own I guess." Taking a deep huff, she seemed to digest the information as she stripped off her jacket, tossing it to the side. After having dropped her pack to the ground of course. She'd look on with a small sense of apprehension from time to time at Taki. As she began moving swiftly, seemingly content with a bit of cardio, letting her right hand dip and its tip lightly caress the earth and stone.
Teaching How To Fist [Training]Aug 9, 2022 13:49:53 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl continued her meditaton she’d finally gathered more than enough energy for exactly what it was she was attempting to do but was attempting to more evenly disperse that energy across her body, her transformation however was still considerably more animalistic in nature. "Sorry but dis kinda takes a bit o time.” she looked less human and more like a hybrid of man and beast but despite it’s appearance the girl was quite powerful. "So here’s what we’re gonna do a’ght.” the girl would cross her arms as her small chimp companion crawled onto the top of her head. "See I got dis technique dat I ain’t exactly used too, cawled da sage fist and I really want to put it to da test…as a matta o fact.” the girl would craft a few hand seals and summon another ape a friend to Aki this was Iwata he arrived on the scene with a hearty disposition. "Ahahaha! Taki you called!”

Taki would look down towards the ape, who had a permanent smile seemingly plastered across his face as he matched eyes with the blonde haired girl. "Yeah, mind watchin over me while I train wit my buddy ere…?” Taki would look towards the Nohime. "Yo Sabishi dis ere is Iwata he’s onna da apes dat I train wit.” the girl would say filling her in, Iwata was a sage animal notorious for his Taijutsu proficiency that he wielding expertly.

"But of course, a pleasure to meet you, Miss Sabishi!” the ape would say examining the more diminutive Nohime extending out his hairy gorilla palm to be shaken, seemingly excited at the prospect of meeting one of her friends. "So what exactly will the two of you be doing, a bit of sparring hmmm...?" "Nah nothin like dat…I’m woikin on da sge fist technique ya showed but I figured it’d be good to ave ya here. to gimme me and her some pointas.” "But of course,, with our assistance you'll be plowing through stones in no time!" seeing his friend Aki would leave from Aki's head to go and stand beside Iwata.

After a moment she’d gesture over at Sabishi with a raising of her hand. "A'ight you hoid him, let's smash some stones you ready?” the girl would say calling out to the Nohime from a few feet away.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

367 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style