Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Sitting Alone inside your head

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Ahhhh...relationship issue....fun stuff..."

Shoko would soon hang on tight as he felt the rush of the boy's movement as they began to cross the length of the desert at an incredible. It was funny how despite his years of moving across here, he had yet to really take someone's offer of a ride. Save for one of his own, but he was huge!

Still the speed in which the boy moved was almost instant, causing the Tanuki to feel his fur pull back and his face being hit over and over by the extreme push of the wind hitting his face. Before long, he'd find his stride as he got comfortable with the feeling, his eyes narrowed as he began to feel much like he was indeed in a good space.

Soon enough, Zakku would explain the situation, stating how it was rare to have pets out here, but that the Oonakayama Clan had managed to do so. In truth, he wasn't familiar with the family's heritage, only knowing that they were wealthy and respected within Sunagakure. It was one of the reasons why the clan had been so set on making a contract with it's heiress.

Perhaps a one sided deal, but the girl was free to make use of them anytime she wished, and they also gained fame and a life of luxury when they weren't in Sekara.

"Still...people keeping pets....maybe I should try that....maybe a lizard...call em Geo..."

With a smirk and a snicker escaping his mouth, he'd continue to sit on Zakku's shoulder as he heard the question of if he knew about women. That was enough to make the Tanuki laugh as he closed his eyes.

"Dude! Ya lookin at the best playboy this side of the desert with fur! Of course I know about women! Tall, short, large, thick, skinny! All kinds! As a Tanuki...I meet all kinds! Ya tryin to get some tips or somethin? Then I'm ya mammal!"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Shoko the Tanuki

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jul 26, 2022 19:45:49 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

An epidemic of the mannequins
Contaminating everything
When thought came from the heart
It never did right from the start
Just listen to the noises

N/A

Zakku snorted at Shoko's talk of how much he knows women.  "Oh so shall I address you as Sensei Shoko?"  He'd let out an amused laugh before shaking his head slightly.  "I guess it could be advice but also more of a quandary.  Why do women make us stupid?"  Moving to avoid an approaching rock he'd keep talking.  "Like I know i'm not the brightest bulb in the pack but I did better at school than someone as lazy as me should have.  Yet when it comes to women I just kinda can't get my thoughts together ya know?"  

Zakku had never been good with admitting feelings much less understanding them.  He knew even less about women.  Well except for Ayu but it was at time easier to understand her especially when she was usually very vocal about what she was thinking.  "Well I can't say they all make me stupid.  There's a few a do know how to talk to but more recently it's become harder for me to not do or say something stupid to one of them."
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jul 27, 2022 17:52:00 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Wouldn't hurt...Pretty sure I'm like 100 years older and Waaay better at gettin the ladies..."

Shoko sat up with pride as he closed his eyes and grinned directly toward Zakku as the boy kept moving with stride through the terrain of the desert. As he heard the question of why women seemed to make men stupid, the Tanuki would blink for a moment as he then looked upward as he ducked his head as they crossed beneath an overpass that had been made in one of the rock formations.

"If ya want the truth...I think it has a lot to do with us overthinking just what it is women want in a mate...I mean...we all see those big burly guys and say...yea...thats what the chicks want...but really...most aren't sure what the hell they want..."

In saying this, Shoko would frown before nodding his head as he then tilted his head as he looked back at Zakku.

"I mean think about...if women actually knew what it was that they were looking for, half the guys within the world would have at least a better shot at getting with the ones that really are better for em...instead...they go for the alpha male...or the bigger one with the much softer tail or the guy with the face of a famous dude that looks totally different than he does in real life..."

Shoko would sigh before then shaking his head.

"I can only tell ya that if ya really want to get with a woman or be able to speak without feeling like a moron...just be honest...or at least...try and read what their going through...I hear that works with human girls...listen and watch em...just...not in a creepy way because that gets ya at least 5 to t10 years..

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Shoko the Tanuki

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Aug 14, 2022 10:28:17 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

Letting out a thoughtful hum Zakku listened to Shokos words.  He made a lot of good points.  Especially about watching and not looking creepy.  He'd finally lost the peeping tom label after being wrongfully accused at the bath house.  At least wrongfully accused this time. Thankfully he was losing that part of his immaturity.  The rest of it however...

"You really are wise dude."  The blue haired shinobi let out impressed.  It'd make sense given he'd been around a good eighty plus years more than Zakku has been around.  "So I have to listen, be honest, watch but not creepily, and grow a fluffy tail.  That last one might be a little harder though."  He chuckled moving to avoid another rock formation.  "Think I could borrow yours Shoko sensei?  I may need the distraction for whats coming."

Zakku let out a nervous chuckle.  "Ok so let's say, Hypothetically of course, I may have hypothetically admitted too much about how I feel too soon.  Like hypothetically way too soon and she ran off crying.  How much trouble should I hypothetically expect to be in?" 'Smooth' His mind mocked him. 
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Aug 19, 2022 19:33:05 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"It wouldn't look good on ya dude...sides...orange and blue kinda clash ya know?"

Shoko would snicker behind his paw as he then blinked for a moment. It was strange how he found a bit a of a kindred spirit in the young human male. Of course, he had his bad luck with love too. Still did, side from the humans that managed to fall into his traps. Rinka usually called him cocky and arrogant with his advances toward her, seeming to think him a child at times. Which was partially true. But he'd rather be considered a fool for the rest of his life than be something that he wasn't.

So in hearing the situation that Zakku had placed himself in, the idea of giving suggestions on how to proceed did leave him whistling for a moment, then blinking as he closed his eyes.

"Pends on the girl....I mean...some like random confessions like that...sure those weren't tears of joy?"

It was a bit of a random guess, but then again, it was hard to tell with females. In that, Shoko would then pat the human's face with his paw, shaking his head.

"Sorry dude...I think ya might be lookin at a one way ticket to smash ville...and not the good kind either..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Shoko the Tanuki

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Aug 20, 2022 12:08:33 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

Shoko did make a good point.  Orange and blue do clash.  Fashion once again wasn't his forte.  Especially since it seemed like he rarely ever changed his outfit.  He should update his wardrobe.  Problems for a later date.

"Yeah it definetly wasn't tears of joy.  She told me I didn't want to love her and then she ran away."  The blue haired chunin sighed.  As Shoko patted Zakku's face he couldn't help but smile a bit feeling the soft paw touch his face.  Fighting the urge to return the pets He kept his course.  "Yeah that's about my luck with love dude.  I guess I should be glad she'll be atleast hitting on me for once right?"  He joke smiling back at Shoko trying not to think about being buried by Arashis sand.   Again.

As Suna began to appear out of the heat waves Zakku slightly adjust the Tanuki on his back kicking up a bit more sand as he ran.  "Ya know Shoko Sensei.  We're gonna have to hang out a bit sometime.  You're a cool little dude."  
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Aug 24, 2022 22:54:04 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Heh heh heh"

The Tanuki would grin as he rubbed the back of his neck, his paw scratching at his fur before then catching sight of Sunagakure from the young man's shoulder. With their destination in clear view, the creature would lean forward as he closed his eyes.

"Ya ain't bad either Zakku....Hell...if ya ever wanna hang out, just come by Sekara sometime...Thats where my Clan is! We're supposed to be moving out close this way but theres still a lot of weariness about us Tanuki....ya know? Being Demons, tricksters stuff like that..."

Naturally the last part was true, along with the idea of them being thieves, but a lot of the rest was more so hearsay. Centuries upon centuries of story telling had made their kind appear as Demons, but in truth, they were just part of the natural order of the world. Much like many other beasts. But there was power in those stories as well, and it made it quite easy for situations to be explained by their nature being the root cause.

"Just ask for me next time ya out that way....bet we can find ya a girl with ease! Plus..I'm the best wingman to have with all the things I know..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Shoko the Tanuki

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Aug 26, 2022 1:13:46 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

"Sekara huh?"  Zakku didn't realize so many different things and different types of life lives in Sekara.  Maybe this could be a benefit to his future plans.  "I can imagine the prejudice you guys feel over there.  Though a lot of the people out there have done much worse than you have or probably ever will.  I'd offer you guys my place but the landlord already suspects I'm bring in strays.  He's right but he doesn't need to know that."  He didn't think Shoko was bad at all but he knew that didn't matter to some people especially the ones who refused to change their ways.

"You know what I'm gonna have to take you up on the offer but I might need a wingman for a different mission."  Lowering his voice as if there were eavesdroppers everywhere Zakku looked back at Shoko.  "I may be making a move to unite the gangs of Sekara and turn it into a money making machine for Sunagakure.  It'll take time but I'm gonna attempt to change Sekara for the better and bring the scum out of there.  I may need allies.  You think you and your clan would mind helping raise a little hell once things get moving?"  The blue haired chunin couldn't believe his luck.  First finding the adorable Tanuki and then finding out there were more adorable Tanukis in a clan in Sekara.  He briefly wondered if they were more accepting of head pats and belly rubs that Shoko was.  That he'd have to figure out later.
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Aug 26, 2022 18:17:58 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Ya realize how insane that will be right? Those guys literally can't go ten minutes without a turf war..."

Shoko would blink as he looked at Zakku with a calm expression. But in seconds, a smirk would cross his lips as the excitement was hard to ignore in the long run. Sure, it would be dangerous, a good chance of people getting hurt, but it was no different than establishing any new territory. You held your ground, and fought for what you wanted.

Which sounded like something that the young human had in mind. Though he wondered if his boss would go for it?

"I'd say it wouldn't come cheap though....we'd have to get somethin out the deal...already gettin free housing in Sunagakure....so my boss is gonna need something in exchange if ya want us to help...that or ya can talk to the one who we already got a contract with already..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Shoko the Tanuki

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Aug 27, 2022 12:03:52 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

"Uh huh."  Zakku nodded.  He was more than aware of how crazy it sounded.  If it wasn't crazy it normally didn't come from the blue haired teen.  He was starting to understand why he had the reputation he had.

"Contract holder?  Who's that?  Also if your boss is just as adorable as I assume the rest of you are I think I can talk to him.  We'll worry about that later though."  Zakku began to slow down as they approached the gates to Sunagakure.  "Gotta say you're the lightest traveler i've ever had to carry on my back.  So far."  Zakku wished he'd been the contract holder for Shoko and his kind but that was just his jealousy taking over.  He loved all the animals that he'd met with a few exceptions like the sandworms.  His landlord had made numerous requests he stop feeding the outside animals but he never listened.  He had names for every critter that had come to him for attention.