age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

An epidemic of the mannequins
Contaminating everything
When thought came from the heart
It never did right from the start
Just listen to the noises

N/A

The Suna sun was always hot.  It's unobscured gaze would warm the sand and rocks making the perfect basking spot for Reptiles.  'You're an Idiot.'  Zakkus skin had long since gotten adjusted to the sun usually taking a longer time than people raised outside of Suna to get burns on his skin.  Usually that wasn't a problem for the blue haired chunin he was found hiding out reading or with his teammate.  'You're an Idiot.'  Today wasn't a usual day.  He wasn't hiding or with his teammate.  He was straight in the sunlight laying on his back.  'You're an Idiot.  You knew better.'

Zakku had collapsed after wasting what little chakra he'd had left chasing Arashi.  She was long gone before he'd even gotten a chance to get close.  His legs had given out from under him and sent him tumbling in the dark.  Zakku had began to crawl in what he thought was the same direction but had passed out from exhaustion. 'You're an Idiot.  You knew better.'  With a resigned sigh Zakku reached up to his face and covered his eyes.  "Yeah...I know."  It wouldn't do anything to silence the guilt that he felt.  That'd be with him for a long time.  Why'd he do it?  because everything that had been happening.  The constant reminders of how easy it was for them to die didn't help either.  An irritated grunt escaped his mouth as he pushed himself up into a sitting position.  

Pulling himself under the shade of a nearby rock Zakku let out a sigh and leaned against it with a sigh.  "Stupid.  Stupid.  Stupid."  He repeated to himself and tapped his head against the rock. There was nothing her could do to change what happened and he knew that.  Though it didn't stop him from wishing he could.  "Idiot."
last edit by Zakku Burokon on Jun 19, 2022 0:29:59 GMT -5
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jun 19, 2022 22:51:12 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Sitting Alone inside your head

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Ya always were hard headed....Never thought you'd start competing with the rocks though..."

A voice would speak from beside the seated shinobi, showing the vision of a laid out figure as a leg would reside upward and rest close to the one that was extended out. Their eyes would remain fixated on the distance, body shaded by the cover he had found for them, revealing more of themselves as they spoke.

"I mean...I just lost my boyfriend and you think that was the moment in which to confess? What other kind of reaction would I give to that?"

Resting a hand upon their thigh, the image would show that it was Arashi, or at least some version of her that perhaps lingered within his head. Ther body, the color of the sand, eyes seductively light brown as her hair rested across her bare shoulders. Her attire, a black top with matching bottoms and exposed much like she were in swimming gear.

With circular glasses tinted dark purple, she'd push them back up before laying herself back down across the sand, seemingly unaffected by the heat against her skin.

"But I didn't say no though....gotta admit that there is something there....something almost primal..."

A smirk crossed her lips as the stared up at the sky, smiling to herself as she continued.

"I'd be flattering if it didn't happen due to a fifteen year old...I'm sure I'll adore hearing that part...I'll probably laugh my ass off and say how sweet it is too...or...NOT..and just mock you till the end of forever...its still in the air..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 19, 2022 22:51:46 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jun 19, 2022 23:17:01 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

'That voice..?"  Slowly Zakku turned to look at the figure.  As the shape slowly came into focus his eyes widened in shock.  His hands gripped the sands as the inner monologue that usually directed him shut up.  "Wuh...Ha-"  He sputtered out as he tried to process what was happening.  "He-I wait a minute."  He tried to defend himself but just ended up tripping over his words.

Stuffing his face into his hands he let out a frustrated sigh.  "I can promise I'll have exaggerated at least one part of it.  Maybe it'll be when Ayu-chan threatened to break my kneecaps if I didn't reveal my crush."  Pulling his hands back he'd look back at 'Arashi'.  Did she ever wear glasses?  Zakku thought he'd have noticed something like that but she did look cute in the-well that explained why they were on her along with the beach attire.  "No you'll still probably mock me for the rest of time anyway.  'Ya remeber when ya decided to confess ya affections after I just lost muh boyfriend.  That was smart of ya.' I can see it now."  He snorted as he snuck another glance.  "Honestly.  It's not the worst thing that you could have done."  
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jun 20, 2022 11:00:11 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Oh yeaaaa definitely...I mean...rippin ya to shreds...burying ya alive...slitting ya throat...cutting off limbs...list goes on and on and on and on..."

Twirling her hands around in a circle, the female would then remove the glasses completely, letting it rest upon her lap before she looked toward Zakk with a calm expression.

"Sorry...I mean...we both know I would never do anything like that...I've never been built like that...But I could be...especially since someone here isssss...."

Looking to the side, she'd then allow herself to crawl upright onto her knees, holding up one finger before then tapping it against her face with a thought filled expression.

"So...lets figure this out shall we? What were ya expecting to happen when you told me? Was I supposed to...get up close...like this? Lean in reaaaaalll slow..."

In saying this, she'd do just these acts and then stop short as she seductively began whispering in his ear.

"And was I to...tell you....everything I usually tell you in your fantasies?"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jun 20, 2022 17:10:00 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

Zakku tensed up as she moved in closer.  What was he expecting from his earlier confession?  Something like this only happened in his head.  His mouth fell open and he felt his temperature rise as she leaned into his ear and whispered.  "I-...uh-..."  Squeaked out as he pushed himself into the rock as if he could escape what his mind was doing.

"W-w-well n-not entirely.  Th-th-that'd come later after i'd..."  He trailed off wondering why he was explaining this at all?  He'd had plenty of fantasies over time plenty that began like this ended in different ways.  He'd even fantasized about playing Mr. hero and saving Arashi from different baddies like from his manga he read.  "Maybe if I had been smart and waited yeah."  He admitted still tensed up.  "Bu-but that doesn't mean we can..."  He trailed off as he frantically searched for a reason not to give into his fantasies but his mind kept drawing blanks.  Being overwhelmed by his teenage hormones was once again more than he could handle.  Breathing hard he couldn't move or run his legs didn't work and his arms were locked in place holding him up against the rock.  
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jun 25, 2022 23:02:24 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Heh heh...Why not?"

The vision seemed to lean in closer, then scooting themselves back as they remained on their knees before him.

"Asahi is dead remember? I'm all alone now...available...it's clear that I'm pretty easy to get to if ya play your cards right...I'm spunky...determined...ready for anything...adventurous....not to mention a total knock out and rich...it's perfect..."

In saying this, the girl would then rest her hands behind her back before looking upward toward the sky.

"Not to mention...think of the influence I have...my father is the Kazekage...the head of a Clan...one that I inherit...two clans in fact...thats something that you've never experienced before...it might be just what you need......power...and influence...to be someone...."

Finally, the vision would set herself down beside him, lightly punching him in the arm before then leaning up against the wall.

"It's all yours for the taking...you just have to make all the right moves...and your in...No harm...no foul..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jun 26, 2022 9:16:52 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

Was that really how he felt?  He slowly began to look at the sand as the Vision began to talk about the influence the Real Arashis dad had being the kage.  Zakku didn't want influence.  At least he was sure he didn't.  "I don't want the influence.  I just want her to love me back but I can't force that."

Long Awaited Truth
Zakku felt a new emotion begin to well up in his throat.  He swallowed it back down but it didn't go very far.  Looking at his hands his green eyes softened more as the lump found its way up his throat and into his head.  "I don't want power of even the damned influence Oonakayama Clan or Even the Saeko clan.  I just want Arashi as she is."  

His shoulders began to quiver as he fought back the tears.  "She could be the poorest person in the village and that'd change nothing about how I feel about her!"  Looking at the vision Zakku's green bloodshot eyes stared directly into her.  "I don't give a damn about her influence or the power of her clan.  I just give a Damn about her."  Placing his head back against the rock Zakku let out a defeated sigh.  Why was he admitting everything to this Vision?  He should be saving it for the real person.  "I give a lot of damns about her."
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jul 13, 2022 13:11:56 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

The vision remained silent...listening to the boy speak as it seemed that this was enough to give some confidence to the young man and perhaps even make him see that his actions weren't so completely stupid after all. With the young woman now looking to the side, she'd then lay back down as she grinned while resting a hand beneath her face.

"Sounds like a not so stupid thing to say...looks like you're all good there pal..."

In this, it would seem like it was starting to fade away as she then laughed as she held her hands close to her chest.

"Now you just have to say it to her....so get off ya ass and do it..."

With the vision having disappeared from sight, it would be replaced with what appeared to be an orange furred raccoon like creature, a blank expression lingering on their face as it held a paw up and tilted it's head to the side.

"Dude....I'm sure your relationship with the rock is great and all...but it's just not into you like that..."

It's ears would then turn upward before then looking around as they began to walk forward out into the open, stretching it's limbs as it looked back.

"Anyway...Sunagakure...it's that way right?"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Shoko the Tanuki

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jul 13, 2022 22:08:42 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

'Get off my ass.  Easier said than done.'  He though to himself and turned to say more but froze seeing the Orange Raccoon.  His head slowly began to list to the side Holding up his hand he tried to speak but only could stammer.  "Uh-wha-hol-huh uh.....Yeah but I have a few quick questions for you.  First of all, WHAT!?!  The second is THE HELL!?!"  Zakku pulled himself up his eyes shined with affection as he moved in to pet the Orange animal.  "Oh I know this is not real but i'm gonna have to pet you."  

He reached to pet the animal forgetting his love issues.  "Oh you look so cute!  I'm gonna call you Fluffy!  The alien that only loves!  Ok yep this definitely the cactus juice."  Zakku hadn't been sure he had drank any but he knew the effects of it.  Talking animal hallucinations were a common thing for him at least.  "Still doesn't mean i'm not gonna pet you Fluffy!  Unless you're a cactus for real."  He kept hesitating before placing his hands on the Raccoons head.  "Fluffy."
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jul 13, 2022 22:53:24 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Look...I get it...I mean...I came here asking a question...you're out here talking to rocks...it makes sense to think you just completely snapped...but it's cool...it's cool...I just need you to kinda...reel it back in just a bit...and tell me I'm headed the right way...okay?"

Shoko would do his best to try and remain as calm and as light about this as possible. Especially since, yes...it was uncommon for animals to be talking directly. Of course, he wasn't exactly a normal creature either. Though when Zakku would begin to reach in as though to touch him, the orange furred Tanuki would fall backwards, his paws crossed over his chest as he shook his head.

"WOAH! WOAH! Unnecessary! What are you thinking!? You don't just touch someone without asking!"

It was as if the boy were in his own world, seeming to prompt him to think up a whole new name for the creature on the spot. With even Shoko mimicking silently as he repeated the name and then began to point one claw at him with a slightly nervous smile on his face.

"Oh I see...you're just actually crazy and drunk...now it makes sense....I shoulda listened to my brother on how to deal with the weird ones..."

With Zakku seeming to have accepted this as no more than another illusion crafted from his imagination, Shoko would continue to scamper back, seeming to hit a wall behind him as he saw the boy reach once more.

"Hey hey! Wait...Back up! BACK UP! I'm cactus! I'm totally a cactus!!"

Holding his paws up, he'd feel the pet fall upon his head, leading to the creature just opening one eye before then holding a frown on his face as he just accepted it as he sat up and released a heavy breath.

"You do realize that you actually touching me....it means I'm real right? Just...putting that out there...for...if ya...wanna come back from this slight break from sanity...don't worry I'll wait..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Shoko the Tanuki

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jul 14, 2022 11:41:53 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

"Oh crap this is real..."  Zakku let out in realization.  He could feel the raccoons fur and it didn't hurt.  Yep this wasn't a hallucination.  "Sorry.  This has kinda been a...weird day and it's not lookin like it's gonna get less weird."  He pulled his hand back after a bit of hesitation.  

He didn't see any fur on his hand so either it was a really convincing illusion or just like with the Jack rabbit.  This thing exists.  "I'm Zakku by the way.  uh if you don't mind me asking but, How did you learn to talk?"  He was more curious if he was going to see more of what he used to think was fictional creatures nut those would be answered later hopefully.  "Dire wolves aren't real as well are they?"  He asked without thinking and shook his head.  "No that's a dumb one."
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jul 15, 2022 20:50:01 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

In hearing the question on the possibility of Dire Wolves being a real thing, Shoko would simply shrug his shoulders before then looking up toward the blue haired boy with a blank expression.

"I don't know dude...I mean...maybe...theres alotta things out there that are real and you humans think its just made up..."

After saying this, he'd then move forward toward him as he sat upon the rock and then tilted his head to the side.

"As to how I can talk....kinda like how ya humans do it...I mean...ya pick it up bit by bit..then the rest just kinda fits into place right? Or would ya rather I just yip and bark at you to make conversation...course...it'd be a bit one sided...and...pointless...not to mentioned hard on the throat..."

While the Tanuki was clearly messing with the young man at this point, he figured if this guy was confused on the idea of beasts having the ability to talk, then boy was his life gonna be filled with moments like this. Still, that being said, and at least now knowing his name, the orange creature would hold up one paw as he grinned at him with sharp teeth.

"Names Shoko! Charmer, lover...and sweet talker of the Dark eyed Bandits! Nice to meetcha!"

As he sat there, he'd then rub the back of his neck before then looking upward as he sighed.

"If you think your day is weird...try mine...I just came all the way from the Grass Country....on foot! You know how far that is!? Plus...I gotta go and look after some dogs! The things I do for love..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Shoko the Tanuki

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jul 17, 2022 19:41:48 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

Zakku nodded slowly.  The raccoon made plenty of sense.  He'd just never seen a talking animal before.  "Nice to meet you Shoko."  Zakku would nod and offer a warm smile.  Dogs in suna?  Zakku only knew of one area in Sunagakure with dogs and that was Arashis place.  He'd snuck in a thousand and a half times to pet the adorable animals.  He'd even helped them when he was still a genin.  

"Oh hey I know exactly where you need to go."  The blue haired teen replied half excitedly and half eager to go.  "Yeah the only dogs I know of are at the Oonakayama place."  He'd point towards the direction of Sunagakure.  "I can take you there if my legs are willing to work."  His legs throbbed and were sore but otherwise he could risk another run.  He hoped anyway.
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jul 18, 2022 10:17:32 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Having now gotten off a better footing, Shoko would grin as he'd imagine his brother would be impressed by his ability to at least accomplish this. Of course, he could have very easily just appeared as a human and did this also, though it was a bit late now for that.

As Zakku told him of the only dogs he knew being within the Oonakayama, the small creature would nod as he pointed directly at the young man with a smirk and a wink.

"That'd be it then...though hard to believe there the only ones...I thought humans liked dogs?"

With a blank expression, he'd consider the question of why those animals seemed content with just remaining in a place where there were so few of them in the first place? Of course, it wasn't as though his clan was different. They had remained within Sekara for years in hiding, and they weren't exactly large in number.

As the youth offered to give him a lift, Shoko would make his way over to Zakku, hopping upon his shoulder as he looked down at his legs with a blank expression.

"Ya sure dude? I mean...ya were just talkin to rocks earlier...ya might not be in the best shape to be going anywhere..."

In saying that, the Tanuki would then blink as he then shook his head.

"Whatcha even doing out here anyway? Don't ya got other stuff to do? Hell...I'd be out trying to find a real girl if I was stuck talking to pebbles..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Shoko the Tanuki

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Sitting alone inside your head *open*Jul 19, 2022 17:22:16 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Contaminating everything

N/A

Zakku gave a quick devil horns to Shoko as he took his place on his shoulder.  It was an oddly comfortable feeling having him on his shoulder.  Like it was a natural fit.  He should give animals rides a lot more.  "Yeah i'm fine.  Just a bit of a disagreement on between the rock and I on how i should...approach someone I care about."  Starting to run Zakku would start off slow before slowly gaining speed.  The stiffness of his muscles disappearing the more he ran.  

"It's hard to keep certain pets out here in the desert but for some reason the Ookayama clan can do quite well with them.  They've got so many adorable puppies."  Zakku couldn't help but Gush over the animals.  Fighting the urge to  let his chakra propel his muscles he didn't want to see if Shoko could hold on at the highest speeds.  

"Hey uh....So what do you know about women?  Like I could use some advice..."  Zakku admitted as he dodged a cactus that was missing one of it's arms.  So that explains where he made his mistake for earlier.