compose a reply
WATER CYCLE #1 | MIZUKAGEJun 29, 2022 22:05:26 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
To

I have come to you with news about a secret mission myself, our Jinchuuriki, and JITE personnel went on that resulted in the retrieval of Konoha's Head medic who voluntarily defected from their village. For us this has not only been a show of power on our behalf, but for our allies as well as this retrieval is proof of our growth in wake of their stagnation over the years. With the Hokage, famed Hatake Toshizō and Senju Kazuto failing to capture, stop, and kill their defector we can officially show the Shinobi world that Konoha is no longer what the powerhouse they once were. The intel we gathered from said defector is insurmountable to say the least which also gives us an even greater opportunity to strengthen our economic power.

From what I remember there is no nation that shares a deeper hatred for Konoha than Kirigakure. I know that your focus has solely been on rebuilding and strengthening Kiri from within, but if you're interested in what I have obtained from them we can discuss it during my next visit.

Takeda Sanosuke, 6th Ame lord~

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
| AP has written 801 posts
WATER CYCLE #1 | MIZUKAGEJul 1, 2022 19:06:08 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
Kaguya Toru
Takeda Sanosuke

An envelope arrives upon Takeda Sanosuke's desk. It is carefully sealed with the stamp of the Mizukage, engraved with parchment that displays Mizu no Kuni's symbols upon it proudly, headed even more proudly with Kirigakure's village symbol. The letter had been tested for traps but remains intact. The letter inside is written carefully, with a profound amount of care given to not only the diction but also the kanji displayed.

"To the Lord of Amegakure no Sato,

This news comes as a great shock. A head medic defecting is no small situation, though it begs the question as to why this individual chose your village to defect to. I am concerned about the implications if this is brought to the world stage at any point. My hope is this exchange was made without much violence and that Amegakure remained innocent in the matter only allowing a defector a safe place to stay. Though it certainly paints a target on the back of your country as well.

I have no sympathy for Konohagakure and will be honored to be received in your village to discuss what you have learned and to learn more about the situation as a whole. As allies, I hope you understand that I would like to know the details of what occurred so that my country can act appropriately.

I will happily supply our meeting with a new tea that we have recently cultivated.

Signed,
Hachidaime Mizukage"

Han has written 2,374 posts
WATER CYCLE #1 | MIZUKAGEJul 14, 2022 12:07:40 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
Sanosuke rubbed his hands together after a letter from one of his operatives was brought to him sealed with the stamp of the Mizukage. Upon opening it he'd nod his head at some of the concerns that was shared as to why Shodaime would have wanted to come to Amegakure. Smart, as most would have indications of her being a spy, but fortunately this was not the case and he'd be sure to make note of that as well as further explaining once they met in person. With his own seal pressed against the enveloped he'd hand them his response which would intel:

To

I can assure you that the reasons for their defection to me are justified, and as a precaution we have taken a number of measures to make sure that they aren't up to anything that would negatively affect our defenses. Her village wasn't okay with a certain relationship she maintained outside of the realms of their home and my reason for taking her in is because by birth right we are family. Of course her intel on Konoha is extremely value, but she adds that to me personally as well in addition to her expertise. The exchange didn't entirely go the best, but I made sure to the best of my abilities that no one on their side of things was killed.

Of course they did not exercise the same for one of my own, but their sacrifice didn't go in vain. Nevertheless, it may paint a target back on our village, but based on information I've gained from Shodaime their village has much bigger problems. Konoha is easily on the downfall and it looks like their new Hokage hasn't been able to do much during their short tenure. Hopefully in the coming weeks you and I can arrange for a meeting in Kirigakure to discuss what took place and more I presume?

Takeda Sanosuke, 6th Ame lord~

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
| AP has written 801 posts
WATER CYCLE #1 | MIZUKAGEJul 25, 2022 19:26:41 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
Kaguya Toru
Takeda Sanosuke

An envelope arrives upon Takeda Sanosuke's desk. It is carefully sealed with the stamp of the Mizukage, engraved with parchment that displays Mizu no Kuni's symbols upon it proudly, headed even more proudly with Kirigakure's village symbol. The letter had been tested for traps but remains intact. The letter inside is written carefully, but not with the same level of care as the first, it is more hasty. Clearly simply trying to get a response out.

"To the Lord of Amegakure no Sato,

I will happily receive you and your envoy in Kirigakure no Sato. Please send notice for when you will be arriving and I will be certain that accommodations are made.

I hope to parse through a great deal of this information soon, in person.

Signed,
Hachidaime Mizukage"

Han has written 2,374 posts