compose a reply
HARD ROCK #2 | GODAIME TSUCHIKAGE TAKARAJun 30, 2022 14:07:15 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
To

I have come to you with news about a secret mission myself, our Jinchuuriki, and JITE personnel went on that resulted in the retrieval of Konoha's Head medic who voluntarily defected from their village. For us this has not only been a show of power on our behalf, but for our allies as well as this retrieval is proof of our growth in wake of their stagnation over the years. With the Hokage, famed Hatake Toshizō and Senju Kazuto failing to capture, stop, and kill their defector we can officially show the Shinobi world that Konoha is no longer what the powerhouse they once were. The intel we gathered from said defector is insurmountable to say the least which also gives us an even greater opportunity to strengthen our economic power.

I'm not entirely sure as to what this would mean to you as an ally, but I'm sure that is something we might be able to hash out once we have the chance to reestablished what was built between our two nations when Tatsuo was in power. This of course in addition to what was discussed in our last letter exchange. Apologies for not coming to you sooner, but after the success of that recovery missions a lot of measure needed to be established before I proceeded with anything else. I hope you forgive my absence and that we can still arrange for a meeting sooner rather than later.

Takeda Sanosuke, 6th Ame lord~

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
| AP has written 801 posts
HARD ROCK #2 | GODAIME TSUCHIKAGE TAKARAJun 30, 2022 16:15:43 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation

Letter to the

► Ame Lord ◄

There was something unnerving about the two villages not meeting, but it'd seem there'd been some affair with Konoha to handle in secret. Takara couldn't help feeling uncertain about the content of the letter before her, she'd however feel it was important to take it at face value. Good news as most wanted and Takara had always been willing to face Konoha forces. Though this was no declaration of war, perhaps it was the first steps to one though.

It'd clearly be a goal of the mist, so this would effectively work in her favor. It could put heat on Amegakure, but one she was more than interested in supporting. Without hesitation she'd put pen to paper, then as an added bonus include disclosed meeting locations. A means to give an idea of where she'd host them meeting, it included a venue with an extravagant show, a very bureaucratic round room in the capital and an offshoot fort in the land of earth nearest Arashi no Kuni. Something to fit any type of desired privacy from public to totally secret.

'To the Lord of Amegakure,
Takeda Sanosuke,

Iwagakure commends you on your accomplishment and appreciates your willingness to share such crucial information. I've stood by the standard of our villages last arrangements, but we definitely now more than ever have a lot to address. I'd appreciate we arrange a meeting immediately. If you'd rather not host it, I will happily do so.

I eagerly await your reply.

Sincerely,
Yutakako Takara'

NOTES // WORDS // ETC // BOINK OF GS
Yoshiko has written 463 posts
HARD ROCK #2 | GODAIME TSUCHIKAGE TAKARAJun 30, 2022 17:25:18 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
Above all else Sanosuke was glad to know that Iwagakure did not feel a way about how long it had taken to reach out to them, and instead congratulated him and his village on their success. She also acknowledged that she stood by Amegakure's last arrangements with Tatsuo as leader, but that also more than ever the two of them needed to meet. Sanosuke nodded his head as he tapped the pen against the paper before writing his response.

To

Of course, it is the least I can do with how patient you have been with me during my first few months as the current Ame Lord. We can meet at a secure location in the city of Otobe. The city is on the boarders of Tsuchi No Kuni so the travel to get there wouldn't be long either for you and your personnel. We can arrange for this meeting to be within a day or two if there is room in your schedule to make it happen. If so we can make haste so that we can discuss what needs to be discussed and continue with our successful alliance.

Takeda Sanosuke, 6th Ame lord~

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
| AP has written 801 posts
HARD ROCK #2 | GODAIME TSUCHIKAGE TAKARAJun 30, 2022 17:44:17 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation

Letter to the

► Ame Lord ◄

The haste in reply to this last message gave the Tsuchikage a great amount of faith, especially as they'd finally be meeting. So she'd write her message and prepare to head off her usual clay way.

'To the Lord of Amegakure,
Takeda Sanosuke,

I'll head out to Otobi shortly after this message. May we find true prosperity for our people together.

Sincerely,
Yutakako Takara'

NOTES // WORDS // ETC // BOINK OF GS
Yoshiko has written 463 posts