compose a reply
SNOWFALL #2 | 5TH YUKI LADY SHUKAJun 30, 2022 14:18:00 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
To

First & foremost I would like to thank you for your hospitality during our visit and that I'm happy to know that we will be in the business of supporting one another for years to come. The meeting with our technicians and engineers was no doubt a complete success and I look forward to sharing with the fruits of our labor once the time comes in addition to the Ranmantaru steel provided to me personally for myself, but on to the real reason I have reached out to you.

I come with with news about a secret mission myself, our Jinchuuriki, and JITE personnel went on that resulted in the retrieval of Konoha's Head medic who voluntarily defected from their village. For us this has not only been a show of power on our behalf, but for our allies as well as this retrieval is proof of our growth in wake of their stagnation over the years. With the Hokage, famed Hatake Toshizō and Senju Kazuto failing to capture, stop, and kill their defector we can officially show the Shinobi world that Konoha is no longer what the powerhouse they once were. The intel we gathered from said defector is insurmountable to say the least which also gives us an even greater opportunity to strengthen our economic power.

Takeda Sanosuke, 6th Ame lord~

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
| AP has written 801 posts