compose a reply
FIRELORD | xTH HOKAGE Jun 30, 2022 14:47:04 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
To

I'm sure this letter might not come as a surprise to you given what took place awhile ago, but I want to assure you that taking Shodaime wasn't personal toward your village. For reasons that dont need to be explained I consider her to be my family away from home. Unfortunately, the treatment from her clan and some of the people closest to her have ultimately played a major role in why she defected in the first place, and apparently this isn't the first time something of this magnitude has happened in recent history. Konoha has grown quite sloppy with the handling of its Shinobi and it's finally starting to backfire.

Fortunately for you I have no personal vendetta against Konoha like my predecessors. I believe my village to be superior to your own and as such I don't care to engage myself in conflict with you so long as you aren't getting in the way of my own goals. With that in mind I hope you know what dangers your village might sustain should you try to come back at us correct? I don't I need to tell you what comes with recovering someone as high value as Shodaime.

I will also like to bring something else to your attention. I would like to speak to whoever is the clan head of the Hyuuga if possible. You can forward this message to them as you like, but if you don't then I'll just have to find my own way to connect with them. However, I'd argue that it's in your best interest to make the terms in which Shodaime and I can see them; otherwise I'll have to take an entirely different approach. I also consider them to be family, so outside of our villages hatred for one another I am personally excusing them from the sins of Konoha.

Takeda Sanosuke, 6th Ame lord~

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
| AP has written 801 posts