Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)

compose a reply
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Jul 4, 2022 22:13:09 GMT -5
Tenka Yujukumono
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tenka Yujukumono Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 11 years old birthday 03/20 rank Student occupation Student
His heavy eyes started to stir, the boy slowly coming too as he took in his surroundings, his sleep induced double vision turning clear. And his surroundings would not be his room, but his classroom, as his thoughts were the next too catch up as another yawn escaped from him. That was right. Sensei had managed to be especially boring today, it seeming like his voice had turned flat and monotonous, Yuju barely able to make out what he was saying, as if every word had been mumbled blahs. Of course, that might have had something to do with how late the boy stayed up, having wandered the technology district far past the young boys expected curfew. He had even had to sneak back into his own house too avoid being punished. But, in the end, it was easier to blame sensei, and Yuju was sure he had gotten hooked on some topic that had turned into rambling. He was lucky at least that sensei hadn't caught him napping.

He leaned back as he tried to stretch, before moving his hair out of his eyes. And that was when the rest of his body caught up with him, when as he tried to move his arms all they could do was struggle against the tautness of a rope. As he now felt the bindings against his bare skin, keeping the black haired boy tied to his chair. Huh? It was all he could say, all he could think. His brain was still groggy, his senses still dulled. But if there was anything that could jolt you awake, it was waking up to find out you're tied up. The boy started to pull at the ropes, tried kicking his tied down feet, trying to escape his bonds to no luck. Had sensei seen him sleeping after all, was this all some sorta joke? What's going on?! Sensei? His voice betrayed his confusion, the boy turning his head, his bangs swaying as he couldn't move them from his eyes, trying to see if anyone was even in the room with him?
last edit by Tenka Yujukumono on Jul 4, 2022 22:52:33 GMT -5
Cheeky Bishie has written 78 posts
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Jul 6, 2022 12:09:37 GMT -5
Habiki Susanō
Habiki Susanō Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 12/20 rank occupation Academy Student

Habiki walked through the halls of the academy, a bright smile on his face. It wasn't a common occurrence but today was a special day. Today, he had gotten his vengeance on the kid that had badmouthed his sister. That kid being Yuju. Sure, he'd already gotten in a fight with him and won. But he got detention for that. He didn't get to enjoy watching the guy suffer. Of course, waiting for him to wake up wasn't entertaining either. So, he went to grab something to drink.

Now though, he was on his way back. As he arrived at the door, he heard the boy's cries for help. "No sensei to save you here, Yuju." He would grin as he walked into the classroom. "Just innocent little Habiki." He grinned even more now, happy to see Yuju's face as he realized exactly what was going on. "Y'know, if you had paid more attention in class maybe you would know the rope escape technique by now. That, and you wouldn't have been asleep. You really should be more careful." Of course, Habiki had more in mind than simply tying the kid up. He quickly slung his backpack onto the ground, grabbing some paper to write on.
and notes and fancy links

[attr="id","puzzletag"][googlefont="Open Sans Condensed:300"][newclass="#puzzletag a"]font-size:10px !important;color:#7f7f7f !important;font-family:arial !important;text-transform:lowercase !important;transition:all .6 linear;[/newclass][newclass="#puzzletag a:hover"]color:#7f7f7f;[/newclass][newclass="#credits a"]font-family:open sans condensed;font-size:11px !important;color:#7f7f7f !important;[/newclass]
[attr="id","credits"]Quixotic of THQ

last edit by Habiki Susanō on Jul 6, 2022 12:36:31 GMT -5
Strikr123 has written 74 posts
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Jul 6, 2022 17:38:22 GMT -5
Tenka Yujukumono
Tenka Yujukumono Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Isn't sensei taking this a bit too far? The boy still pulled at the ropes holding it, it becoming clearer and clearer that he wasn't going to be able to just escape this by simply getting the knots loose. Thankfully it was also around the time he heard footsteps coming down the hall. Well, at least now it was over, even if sensei's idea of a prank needed some work. Or, at least that was what he was thinking until he saw who was actually at the door. The boys cool, blue eyes raised as he shook his head, moving his bangs from covering them just to be sure he was seeing exactly what he thought he was. And then they, and his entire face turned into one of exasperation. Oh you have GOT to be kidding!

He glared at the boy as he strolled in, it now obvious it hadn't been sensei that had tied him too his chair. He didn't hold back the scoff at his claim of innocence. Yeah, right. Innocent people don't sucker punch people for no reason. Habiki, the boy with a sister complex. At least, that's how it seemed. All Yuju had done was tease the girl and suddenly Habiki was in his face, and then a few moments later they were brawling. Yuju wasn't much for fist fighting, being much better at using his kunai, and the fight seemed to happen so fast he hadn't even been able to pull it out. Or really even fight back much at all, he'd only been able to throw a few punches that hadn't even hit before Habiki had punched him to ground and sensei found them. Yuju, with a bloody nose and bruised face, and Habiki untouched. Yuju hadn't even gotten in trouble due to how it looked, and he thought that had been the end of it when Habiki got detention. But it would seem otherwise, and Yuju stared at the boy, his cheek still red from where he'd been first punched, and once again unable to reach his kunai.

Is this still about your dumb sister?! He started yelling, but his annoyance would turn into a tauntingly cheeky grin. You really do have a sister complex, huh? He was just taunting the boy now, not like he had anything better to do tied up as he was. Then the boy started talking about class, taunting him about sleeping through today's lesson, and how he still didn't know how the one technique that would actually be really helpful right now. Once again, Yuju's face turned into one of annoyance. Like you're one too talk about lessons...Besides that wasn't even what sensei went over. At least, Yuju was pretty sure. The truth was he had no idea what he'd missed while asleep, but he definitely wasn't going to give the asshole in front of him any satisfaction. And as if to show that, he pulled at the ropes once more, though they still refused to break. I'm surprised you even know how to tie a knot. So are you done with this stupid prank or-? And as he was asking, Habiki pulled out his bag and started ruffling through it. And Yuju started trying to think, remember just what sensei HAD said about rope escape technique.
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Sept 23, 2022 4:32:13 GMT -5
Habiki Susanō
Habiki Susanō Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

With a triumphant grin, Habiki continued digging in his bag until he had found what he was looking for: Paper, a pen, and scissors. Quickly, the boy cut the paper into six different sheets, putting the scissors away afterwards. Then, he took his pen, infusing his chakra into the ink on its tip. As he did that, a stench would slowly fill the room as Habiki plugged his nose. He then proceeded to write the symbol for odor: 臭 on each of the six sheets of paper. Once that was done, He would place the pen back into his bag.

With his preparations complete, he set his bags back down and walked over to Yuji again. Placing five of the six slips of paper in his pocket, he grinned at the boy once again. "I don't have a sister complex, but it's not like it's something you could understand anyways. Plus, you should fill your brain with more important things, like how to get out of that rope. Sensei has explained it before, how do you think I'm able to do it?" The boy explained. He quickly jumped up onto the desk, "Obviously I did pay attention, which is why I know the technique. Anyways, here's the thing. I got permission to do this, to help you learn the rope escape technique. But each hint will cost you. The cost for one can be you apologizing to Yua, the rest." He lifted up his hand with the paper in it. "So, your choice."

[attr="id","puzzletag"][googlefont="Open Sans Condensed:300"][newclass="#puzzletag a"]font-size:10px !important;color:#7f7f7f !important;font-family:arial !important;text-transform:lowercase !important;transition:all .6 linear;[/newclass][newclass="#puzzletag a:hover"]color:#7f7f7f;[/newclass][newclass="#credits a"]font-family:open sans condensed;font-size:11px !important;color:#7f7f7f !important;[/newclass]
last edit by Habiki Susanō on Sept 23, 2022 4:32:27 GMT -5
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Oct 18, 2022 23:40:45 GMT -5
Tenka Yujukumono
Tenka Yujukumono Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Habiki was enjoying this, that much was obvious. He was taking his time as he took stuff out of his rucksack, Yujukumono could almost feel the arrogant triumph exuding off the ashen haired boy. He tried playing with the knot some more, discreetly at first, hoping to escape while the jackass before him was distracted with whatever he was doing. But as he got no progress he started frustratingly pulling on the rope once more, obvious in his escape attempt and his failure. It really did seem like he wasn't getting out of this chair without pulling off the rope escape technique. And soon, the paper clan boy was once again facing him, as a stench starred to fill the room. Ugh!! What, did you do?! Become as trashy on the outside as you are on the inside?

But as the smell continued to permeate the room, the grey haired boy would approach him, stuffing whatever he'd been working on in his pocket. With Yuju just managing to catch a glimpse of a pen being stuffed into the boys bag before he'd turned around to face the tied up young boy. But the black haired boy was still in the dark for the most part, he had no idea what he'd been writing, or what he was even pulling tying him up like this. But before the explanation, his sadist captor made a point that he in fact did NOT have a sister complex, and the boy couldn't help but let out a stifled snort before looking up at Habiki once more, his eyes having changed from light blue from the morning in class to a deeper indigo now that it was midday. Yeah. That doesn't sound defensive at all. But outside his little commentary, he didn't interrupt the boy from speaking, though he obviously didn't like what he was hearing. I don't know, maybe you're one of those idiot savants when it comes to breaking bones.

The boy obviously didn't feel quite unsettled with the situation to start taking it too seriously, or at least seriously enough to not be insulting the one person who can free him at the moment. And that was because he knew that once sensei came into this mess, there'd be hell to pay. Which is why when Habiki jumped on his desk right in front of him as he said what he did next as if for dramatic effect, Yujus eyes raised in alarm.

As the paper clan boy went on to claim he'd gotten permission for this, Yuju couldn't hide the shocked expression, though he did shake it off. The boy was pretty good at hiding his feelings, after all. But this time he wasn't exaggerating his emotions. You're bluffing. Chikap-sensei would never sanction an idiot like you to do anything, especially after he caught you after you sucker punched me. There was a hint of nervousness in his voice now, more serious at the supposed révélation. It seemed the snark had ended, at least for now. But it was the grey haired bastard standing atop of him, towering over him while standing on his desk, turn to taunt him now, offering hints in exchange for an apology, and the papers he was holding. And that's when Yujus eyes went even wider as he finally realized what those were. Paper notes?! That's fuuinjutsu, it's not in the lessons! Where'd you learn too do that?! Yuju was starting to realize just how bad his predicament he was in now, his face growing darker as he scowled up at the boy. It doesn't matter...I don't need your hints anyways...I know how it works. You use chakra to dislocate your arms by...Umm...

The boy hesitated. In truth, he did have a vague idea of how it worked. You dislocate your arms with chakra so it doesn't hurt or have any real damage. As to the mechanics of how to do that, well...That was another story. But he'd be damned if he'd ask this bastard for help. So he'd try it out. Channel chakra through his body to his shoulders, trying to figure out on the fly just what to do as Habiki stared at him so smugly, like he was superior. Yuju couldn't hold his tongue as he tried to escape. And you know what, I am sorry. Sorry you wanna KISS YOUR SISTER!
last edit by Tenka Yujukumono on Oct 19, 2022 16:49:14 GMT -5
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Oct 20, 2022 22:28:37 GMT -5
Habiki Susanō
Habiki Susanō Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Habiki paid little mind as Yuju tried to escape, he wouldn't be able to while Habiki looked at him anyways. He already knew he'd won, he could see Yuju's humiliation just from the fact that he had caught him. He knew he'd try to escape while Habiki was preparing his Fuinjitsu seals, but he wouldn't be able to escape while Habiki was paying him any mind. It was nice to see him struggle though.

"You can't escape while I'm paying attention to you, or did you forget that part?" He made some comment about being trashy, but Habiki knew he had style. No insult the boy could give him would change that. He'd put his equipment back in his bag, letting the suspense of what he was up to build for Yuju.

His eyes had changed color by now, something that Habiki had always found weird about the boy. "I don't have any reason to be defensive to you of all people. Or should I remind you who's still tied up?" the boy asked, clearly not feeling defensive at all. He knew his reasoning for defending his sister was valid. 

As he jumped on Yuju's desk and explained just how bad the situation he was in was, the boy seemed to be caught in disbelief. Chikap not sanctioning this? That was funny. He did at least realize that Habiki had learned Fuinjutsu, maybe there was hope for him. "Oh, I learned this from Chikap-sensei. It's a pretty neat technique honestly. Causes a really good distraction. While you were busy insulting people, I was actually learning stuff. As far as Chikap-sensei sanctioning this, he was the one who taught me this jutsu. You sure you want to keep living in denial?" He asked the indigo-eyed boy, smirking in his victory over him. 

"You still can't perform the technique if I'm looking at you. You sure you know anything about this technique at all?" The boy asked before hearing his next comment. "Ew. Gross. Why would I wanna kiss anyone at the academy? Is that why you've been slacking off so much?" A classic reversal, one of many things Habiki was great at. In truth, he didn't have interest in any of the girls at the academy. At least, not in that way.

last edit by Habiki Susanō on Oct 20, 2022 22:30:15 GMT -5
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Feb 24, 2023 15:02:57 GMT -5
Tenka Yujukumono
Tenka Yujukumono Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Oh sorry, I just though you could stop being a creep who stares at people for a moment, my bad. And if the rules of escaping are you can't get caught, and all you're gonna do is just stand there watching, that just shows how much of an idiot you are and how Chikap-sensei shouldn't have trusted you with this. It was a fair point, the vengeful boy hanging out in the very room of the lesson did seem to go against the spirit of the exercise, acting as if he were encamped in the room as he still dug through that bag of his, not letting the black haired boy any chance to escape the lesson zone. So once again the boy turned to mocked, once again letting out a deriding laugh at his captors claims. Nice deflection, though I can't help but notice you didn't say you weren't defensive. The tied up boy smirked as his indigo eyes watched the wannabe-hostage-taker. It didn't matter if he was spinning the boys words, there was still likely a truth to it. No normal person would go this far over some childish insult, especially when it wasn't even directed at them. So he decided to have fun.

So I guess you're just a creepy sadist then, tying people up and what, drowning puppies for fun? Since all this isn't you being defensive or anything right? And it definitely isn't over that lame si- Yuju had gotten distracted by his own taunting, not realizing that his now uncharacteristically excited enemy had finished up with whatever he was doing until he was literally jumping on top of his desk to rub in just how in control he was, and in Chikap-sensei's good graces. Then why not hand me my kunai, and we can see if you're in denial about exactly what I have learned. Yuju's voice grew darker at this threat, but at the very least this one did have some standing. It wasn't much of a stretch to say he probably settled in around third when it came to the weaponry portions of class, only somewhat behind Chiyo and far eclipsed by Tsuri. Besides. At this point you're the one holding things up, trying to brag about how you're in Chikap-sensei'good graces instead of teaching anything.

And so it went, more back and forth until finally Yuju lashed out for real. But when the always serious looking boy tried to give a defense, the cap wearing boy could only raise an eyebrow as the increasing tenseness of the situation died. You really are an idiot aren't you? Did your parents drop you on your head or something? Or you really do have a sister complex. Creep... The fact that he couldn't even get such a simple implication really showed why this idiot captor wasn't worth Chikap-sensei's trust. But a thought came to the boys head, and he let out a snicker before voicing his thoughts. Did they drop your sister too? Is that why she's always wearing a mask, a busted up ugly face to match her personality? The boy was smirking, he was very good at pressing people's buttons. Even if he probably shouldn't.
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)May 6, 2023 19:52:50 GMT -5
Habiki Susanō
Habiki Susanō Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Habiki scoffed at Yuju's next attempt to get a rise out of him, "See, Yuju. That's where the two of us are vastly different. You do things to try to get under people's skin but for me? There's a reason for everything I do. Even in a task as miniscule as this. If I haven't left the room, that means that I just don't feel like letting you escape quite yet. Don't worry though, I can only tolerate you for so long. And as far as Chikap-sensei trusting me, that was his decision to make. You have no right to question it." He would shake his head, not believing the level of disrespect Yuju would go to towards one of their instructors.

"Also, I didn't say I couldn't be in the room. I said I couldn't be looking at you. Maybe instead of twisting words you should actually listen to what someone tells you. And don't you think if I was a sadist then the Ame Lord wouldn't have specifically seeked me out to help me train due to the amount of reserves I have? Unfortunately for you, you still haven't gotten a one-on-one session with him." By now, he was up on the desk. Since the boy hadn't finished his statement about his sister, Habiki let it slide. "The point of the rope escape jutsu is to not have to use a kunai. You know how much that dulls the blade? Then it's practically useless in a fight unless you use it as a distraction. Something your tiny brain could never think of doing. As far as the bragging, I'm just trying to give you time to remember what it is your supposed to do for this jutsu. I bet you dont even know how many handseals it uses, or what they are." A trick question, there were no hand signs for that jutsu.

At Yuju's next comment Habiki laughed, almost enough to fall off the desk. "Oh, you're so far off. For one, Yua doesn't care too much about how she looks. That's more our parents than her. She wears a mask cause she doesn't like dealing with people very much, that usually causes people to not approach her. At least, as far as I'm aware. Sounds like you're projecting and you're the one that likes my sister though. I mean, why else would you care that she wears a mask and notice little details like that?" He gave that comment time to sink in with the boy, it was much more fun not to give him the reaction he wanted. He'd jump back off the desk in front of him as he waited for a response.

last edit by Habiki Susanō on May 6, 2023 19:53:06 GMT -5
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)May 30, 2023 4:12:27 GMT -5
Tenka Yujukumono
Tenka Yujukumono Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Yuju's smirk and snicker didn't die when Habiki tried to turn it all back on him, the accusation that he liked Yua instead. Instead he simply let out another small laugh to himself before responding. Its kinda hard not to notice when someone decides to hide their face like a town freak. Though I'll admit, I always though the main difference between us involved your sister and who had a crush on her. And I said it before and I'll say it again. I think your sister is a bitch, Mr. Sister-complex.

The boy didn't stop there. He might be taking the bait, being willing to respond to each accusation that'd been leveled at him, but he wasn't about to just concede here. To come off as helpless as he physically was. And you say you're only doing this because Chikap-sensei wanted you too, then you say you're keeping me tied up because YOU want too. You can't even make up your own mind, and it just shows this isn't what Chikap-sensei wanted but what you wanted. It was clear the boy wasn't going to be budging on this issue, and instead and only gave a snort of derision towards the his captivator and his attempts at gaslighting.

Also, did you really just talk all that long just so you could brag that you talked to the Kage? That's pretty sad... Of course, this time it was Yuju being purposefully obtuse, twisting words exactly as he'd been accused of. Though he actually wasn't particularly impressed that Habiki had received a audience with the Kage. While it might be impressive if it was because of special talents, Yuju had heard that the Kage was trying to familiarize himself with all the soon to be ninja under his command, making Yuju the anomaly here instead of the other way around for having not met him yet. As for when this meeting might happen, the boy would have to simply wait and see. But he wasn't going to give Habiki the satisfaction of being able to rub all this in his face. But what did cause a raised eyebrow from the increasingly annoyed and tied up boy was how Habiki had decided to twist up his own words, exactly as he'd accused Yuju of doing. And he wasn't afraid to call him out on this hypocrisy. Either you're an idiot or a hypocrite, accusing me of twisting words like that when you know what I meant with a kunai. I've seen you in weapons training. I'm saying I'm better than you.

This declaration also allowed him to sidestep the details of rope escape such as how many handseals it needed. Yuju was fairly confident he knew the answer, and already knew most the mechanics of the jutsu, but he wasn't going to risk being wrong and having to constantly hear about it the rest of his days in the academy. But it did make him realize, all he needed was for this bastard to turn around again. If he could pull it off, then they'd see just who ends up victorious by the end of the day here.
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Sept 12, 2023 16:15:34 GMT -5
Habiki Susanō
Habiki Susanō Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
Habiki couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Oh, you're funny short stack. I don't care about girls, and clearly you're running out of imagination since you keep using the same insults." He smirked. It was obvious the boy was running out of ideas on how to rile up, not that Habiki would let him regardless.

"As for what Chikap-sensei wanted, he didn't specify how to teach you it. He told me to make sure you got a little punishment in with the training, that's all." You boy smiled. It wasn't a lie, but Habiki had a feeling the only reason their sensei allowed it was because he'd noticed how Habiki had been punished for their fight, but Yuju got off with a slap on the wrist.

"Oh no, I wasn't bragging. Simply letting you know that these seals worked against the Ame Lord, so you stand no chance against them." The boy would say, holding up his seals. "Weapons isn't something I'm particularly focused on. At least I can still throw one, you'd be lucky to write a seal." If the boy wanted to talk about who was better, Habiki had many things he could reference. "I suppose I'll give you a chance to actually do the jutsu." The boy would say. "But first," The boy would rip one of his seals in front of Yuju's face, releasing the odor directly under his nose.

Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Sept 21, 2023 7:30:48 GMT -5
Tenka Yujukumono
Tenka Yujukumono Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
I don't need to be creative with an idiot like you~ Besides, you shouldn't be blaming me for that insult. Everyone thinks it, I'm just willing say it to your face. You should be thanking me for my honesty if anything~ The trapped boys eyes were narrowed, relaxed with a smirk. He didn't seem to mind the opposing boys own confidence, the longer haired boy having fun just insulting the paperwad to his face. But he did want to see him react, snap, something. He hadn't been prepared for the punch beforehand, had been annoyed, angry even at the time. But knowing he'd gotten that under his skin now, was a high he was willingly chasing, and he was willing to push every button he could to get that reaction again. No matter the consequences.

And you say I'm running out of imagination. It'd be weirder if I wasn't shorter than you, I'm obviously a lot younger than you, duuuuummmmmy~ He smiled again, raising his voice up a pitch when he threw out the insult, as if to emphasize his youth. Does it bug you to be the same rank as someone younger than you? He didn't expect this to be the thing that got a reaction, but the now fully indigo eyed boy did genuinely enjoy being younger than most in the academy. He didn't want to be some old adult unable to see anything besides the past like the elders in the boys clan.

And speaking of shitty adults, the ashen haired boy finally fully explained Chikap-sensei's will and his request. And the tied up boy actually believed him this time. So you're given an inch and you take a mile? That somehow seems to be absolutely in character for you. I wonder how this will end for you, taking advantage of his trust. He gave another grin, as if the young boy already had the answer. An answer that didn't end in the boy holding him hostage's favor. And this defiance remained, even as Habiki tried to brag about his feats against their Kage. You know, most people start their lies small. Making such a bold claim...Makes it pretty obvious. And it was true, or at least true for the young boy. He didn't believe this brats claims, waving them off as nothing more than a bad attempt at intimidation. Or, at least he'd wave them off if he could move his hands.

And they weren't the only thing he was dismissive of, as he pointed out that the pink eyed boys weapon skills were inferuor to his own. And to his mild surprise, this was acknowledged. Heh. I was almost expecting you to claim you beat the Kage in a sword duel as well. Though I dunno if I'd congratulate yourself on being able to throw a weapon, even a monkey can throw a rock. He giggled at the comparison. Though you do have a lot of similarities! He was giggling harder now, outright laughing. But he did calm down eventually, back to giggling softly. And seals are boring. Why would I use those when I can use such better things. Knives. Swords...Genjutsu. He grinned slyly at the last one again. You say I can't write a seal, but I wonder. Do you even have the control to make the simplest genjutsu? That's a bit harder to learn than good calligraphy.

About time. I thought you'd forgotten already what was needed, with your fish brain. Yuju smirked when Habiki finally stated it was time to finish this. And the young boy was ready. He'd definitely make him pay, show him that bukijutsu was more than just being able to "throw a weapon". He didn't believe his claims that this seal, whatever it was, had beaten the Kage. Didn't pay it much mind. Even as he pulled it out. And just what is tha-ARGH!! The boy couldn't help but yell in disgust, the smell permeating the room. He was coughing now, horribly as his chair fell over as he subconsciously squirmed, coughing still from the tag he'd so underestimated.
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Dec 22, 2023 11:18:09 GMT -5
Habiki Susanō
Habiki Susanō Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
"Yuju, every insult about me comes from your mouth. No one's stupid enough to think otherwise. And everyone knows it's because you're projecting your own problems onto me to. It's actually kind of pathetic if I'm being honest." The boy would say, knowing his words were true.

"Oh, that wasn't an insult. I'm just stating the obvious. And honestly, I don't particularly care that you're younger than me. We both started the academy around the same time and that's all that really matters." Habiki had mostly lost interest in what Yuju had to say, it was the same old thing. Just slightly rephrased. There was no creativity, no passion. For someone invested in fuinjutsu, it wasn't a fulfilling conversation.

"Oh, you're mistaken Yuju, I was given a mile and that's what I took. Chikap-sensei knows that grudges are best solved between the two individuals as opposed to having any intervention from school officials." The boy grinned, knowing that their instructor had given him permission of everything he'd done thus far. Yuju moved on to Habiki's retelling of his fight with the Kage just as fast, not believing the true story. "Keep it up and I'll show you exactly what beat him. Though you might have to take fifty showers afterwards. Oh, and I don't really care whether you believe me or not. The fact is it happened." The boy grinned, still not letting Yuju get under his skin. He know it had to be infuriating the antagonizing boy.

"If even a monkey can do it, no wonder that's what your preferred method of combat is. You clearly don't have the brains or skill for anything else. And Fuinjutsu isn't just calligraphy you idiot. Plus, you're from a family that are generally good at genjutsu so of course you're better at that. What are you gonna do when someone is unaffected by it though? And when they break your weapons? If my seals get broken, they activate. Your weapons, if broken, are useless. And if you think there's no one in the shinobi world who could do those things, you're more naive than me." The boy said in a monotone voice, he was so tired of hearing Yuju's annoying comments that he was just about ready to throw him out of the window.

Habiki reveled in his victory over Yuju as the boy squirmed on the floor, having fallen over while still tied to the chair. "You know, this is just preparing you for if you're ever actually captured. It's not like they wouldn't torture you, after all." He grinned. "But I'll let this little game start to finish now. I'll leave the room for about two minutes then come back, if you're still in the chair and need further instructions, let me know when I come back." The boy grinned, heading out into the hallway as he relished his victory.

last edit by Habiki Susanō on Dec 22, 2023 11:18:24 GMT -5
Fun With Rope (Habiki, Training)Dec 25, 2023 3:58:09 GMT -5
Tenka Yujukumono
Tenka Yujukumono Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
The boy lifted his chin up with a sense of triumph when the creep still holding him hostage tried to bring up his home life, smiling proudly with his flowing hair breaking just enough to fully reveal his eyes. Fully indigo now, reflecting small specks of light in the darkened classroom as the sun became lost in a swarm of clouds, his eyes now like the ocean reflecting the stars. And what problems would those be? I'm an only child and can get away with whatever I want~ It was maybe the most introspective thing the boy had ever said, fully recognizing his good blessings, and openly flaunting them.

What about you, Su-Sa-Noooooo. You freaked out over a little teasing of your dorky Yua-chan~ You try and play it so cool, but in the end, you're the one who started all this not me. I wonder what that says about your personal life. Like I said, at least I'm honest. The prideful grin had settled down after the young boy had playfully pronounced each syllable of the beasts name, settling back to what'd been for a while now. Playful and smug. And it didn't die down as things went on.

It makes me better, because I have talent~ You might be only worth a monkey, but no monkey can use a kunai like me. Yuju had been getting a little restless after being tied up for so long, his banter had died down before this part, mostly mocking with his tied up hand, making mouth gestures as his captor felt the need to deflect every point. As if they were debating with points attached. But he hadn't completely zoned out. And I'm glad you don't mind being so much older than me, it almost makes you like an...oni-san doesn't it? IN FACT, I have the perfect nickname now. Saru-nii~ I'm so good~ The boy was so busy patting himself on the back for his nickname game, he didn't sense the danger ahead.

But he's smell it when it came, gagging and coughing, his ears ringing from crashing in his chair which still didn't untie these STUPID KNOTS!! The fun and games were over, and the young boy was ready to kill this sister-complexes asshole. Except he was gone. The only saving grave of all that was that he'd missed most of the boys gloating, most of him rubbing it in. He could imagine the grin he had on his face, literally looking down on the boy. That managed to piss him off. And the only way to get his revenge was to escape these bonds. And so, he stopped using brute force. Instead, he felt the Chakra flow, directing them to his arms. His wrists. Loosening his joints, making them flexible, able to slip free. And then he tugged and felt a pop, and he yelped in pain. He'd succeeded. Mostly. Habiki had been right in the end, he should've paid a bit more attention, or he would've realized forcing it could cause a slight dislocation. But the boy fought back the tears, instead focusing on untying his feet. On escaping. And revenge. Revenge on Chikap-sensei, and Saru-nii.

[EXIT]