To: Onee-San From: Imoto

compose a reply
To: Onee-San From: ImotoJul 5, 2022 14:55:27 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
I do not wish to be called pretty anymore, I plan to make life beg me for forgivenesss instead.
Tateyama Yakitsukeru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Sage Apprentice

Onee-San,

Congratulations. I have left by the time this has likely found its way to you, though I am sure one of the snakes might be willing to deliver it back to you for me, but that is not something that I am currently to worry about. I wished to let you know about my journey thus far. Its been a month or so since I left the village, and honestly its quite nice not being in that hellhole... I really don't see what's so great about that village. Though I admit my bias in the matter, it is why I am so glad to have the position that I do.

When I recieve the inheritance of the sage title from Mitsuda I will finally, maybe feel comfortable returning and being close to that place, but for now I am on the road. Hunting has become a past time sport in learning to navigate tasks with my snake companions that have chosen to stay with me this long. The landscapes have also been rather interesting, having crossed River Country and Wind Country for a time to reach Bird Country. Soon I will be moving past Bird Country into Vegetable Country and be taking a ship to see the far continent. I hope to cross the world in the coming months, but first I have to meet a sagely old monk I have been tracking...

If rumors are also true, it will be faster for me to cross over from Lightning Country... perhaps I will visit before I head overseas then.

I hope your brats stay healthy, I don't want anything to do with crying babies... but I do wish them well.

If I find out they so much as got dropped I will fight your entire clan,

Yakitsukeru

TAGGED |
NOTES | Here
MUSE | Sealing You In Sound

Wisp has written 291 posts
To: Onee-San From: ImotoAug 6, 2022 13:51:32 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
I do not wish to be called pretty anymore, I plan to make life beg me for forgivenesss instead.
groupLeaf Shinobi

Onee-San,

I killed today. It was oddly lethargic... is that normal? I suppose they were bandits that had just gotten back from what I can only assume was pillaging of a village people, but I really couldn't tell you. I have never had much of a compass towards compassion, but I believe that is doubly true now that I have done it. In this same night I have also found myself lead directly to the home of the old hermit; I have not talked to him yet, but I will assume that things will be interesting once I have. Is it right to gloss over the fact that I killed? Or is it normal? I keep thinking about it... I think I enjoyed it in some part of myself, but I am horrified that I can commit such acts.

I will distract myself soon with training and show you the fruits of my labor... soon. Hopefully you are not getting into too much trouble back home?

Are you well? Are the twins? I realize that replying is mostly impossible, but I do find myself curious... to a small degree anyways. If nothing else, try and contact the sage about sending me word... I am sure he would absolutely love that idea.

Yakitsukeru

TAGGED | Here
NOTES | Here

To: Onee-San From: ImotoAug 6, 2022 16:47:23 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Dear Yakitsukeru,

I am hopeful that the sage has allowed for you to receive this, or that you are in a position in which you are able to read this. If so, I am glad to have finally reached you.

I apologize for the length it has taken for me to respond. Much of what I do now in regards to the village involves much of my time, and the twins only add to the many things I must do. But, I want you to know that I have read your letters and I am thankful to hear on any and everything that you go through. Much is part of being an apprentice, and at times, it is easy to forget that those that we leave do worry and wish us well. To which, I do for you.

My own journey as an apprentice prompted me to face many things...often it did involve the death of others...For anyone...this act can be seen as a thrill upon the first time one has done so, but it should not be allowed to consume you to the point of it being the only solution. But ultimately, the choice in which to kill is up to you. As a shinobi, and as a person, you will be faced with many different situations in which there may be no clear answer. I often question the same thing when I am faced with such a decision, and often I follow my heart...

If I know that this person will not leave and will simply continue to hurt others without a finality to their impact, then I would kill...in the case of bandits, it often comes down to the decision of if their efforts have merit and reasoning behind it. Often it doesn't....

But each situation is different you have to be capable of learning which is preferable. No choice can be called the right one all the time, but I think you are more than able to find the answer.

Hopefully the Sage is doing well...I have met the man once and our conversation was quite brief sadly. There is plenty I would have liked to ask him, though sadly we had some events that made such a thing difficult.

Please continue to write to me....I love hearing from you and your adventures and I hope that you continue to thrive.

Do not let the idea of killing consume you, but embrace the feeling and allow yourself to take in the fact that each time you do, you are taking a life of another. In everything, there is balance...and understanding where you fit within that balance comes with taking on that responsibility of that life. It will stick with you, as it does with all of us. But how you continue despite of it is what matters most.

Know that I am always here if you wish to speak when you return...I also want you to meet the twins...they are doing well...if not getting bigger by the day.

Take care of yourself....

Miho

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
last edit by Senju Miho on Aug 6, 2022 16:47:49 GMT -5
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
To: Onee-San From: ImotoNov 27, 2022 19:46:13 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
groupLeaf Shinobi

Onee-San,

I have met the other apprentice of Mitsuda recently. I do not understand why the great sage would take on someone who is so openly stupid, but he has. If not for my quick actions I am assured we would both be very very dead at this moment and I am not keen to repeat that incident if I can help it. Even attempting to extend a olive branch was met with what I would call a bold and aggrivating answer. I think I may end up needing to cripple or break him... I am unsure if I really want to though.

He is stupid, not inhumane. Still I do not see a point in stepping down from what I see as my peak to climb to. What do you think?

Otherwise times have been far too busy as of late for me to visit you freely, I hope you understand that this is not my choice. I have returned only to be sent out not once, but twice. I do not know when I will be back completely, but I hope somewhere in that time frame I can make it back to visit. I bet the twins are much bigger already considering their blood is strong from both parents... I would also like to meet your husband if the chance arises. Even I know the name Senju Kazuto, but I have never come across him. I wonder what kind of man wooed you... it is surely to be an interesting meeting if it were to ever happen outside your supervision I believe.

Yakitsukeru

TAGGED | Here
NOTES | Here

To: Onee-San From: ImotoDec 3, 2022 21:35:03 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Dear Yakitsukeru,

The path to walk as an apprentice is one that is often placed between the wants of ourselves and what is required. I understand that you have responsibilities and I can only be proud of you for rising up to the charge that is placed upon you.

And that you also have someone to share in those responsibilities is a nice touch.

While I can not tell you if your fellow apprentice partner is someone from which to accept or distance yourself, I will say that there is valueue to having someone who is going through the same trials. Often as the training continues, so does the increase in difficulty. As such, while you may be thriving now, there is a good chance that he will also find his stride as well. That in mind, you will need to progress and change to adapt. That is often the point of having more than one student. Each one pushes the other and perhaps it is seeing your development that will do so for them.

It actually reminds me of myself and my apprentice Teammate. He was far more dedicated and determined and his success was often to my failure. But it pushed me to work even harder....

Though if you are hoping for me to tell you to strike the boy down, I will not do so. Honestly, if anything if it appears that his gesture is not trustworthy, then you should strike back. But remember not to allow others to determine your decisions little sister...

I do wish you well and I hope that you at some point gain reprieve to visit. You know that you are always welcome. In truth, I have become a bit more concerned on my own merits as a mother of late. Perhaps it has to do with me placing so much time in it, as well as balancing my responsibilities as a medic. I know that eventually I will have to decide if I should continue fully with one or the other, but for the moment...it is tiring and I would love to have someone to listen to me and understand the need of balance. Not that Kazuto does not...but at times...I do not think he is fully aware.

He actually wooed me because he was so attentive....

But know that you are loved and that I miss you....do try not to kill your teammate and if possible...learn a bit from him if you see things of worth.

I hope to hear from you again....

Senju Miho

Miho

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
To: Onee-San From: ImotoDec 4, 2022 16:37:45 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
groupLeaf Shinobi

Onee-San,

Make no mistake of yourself, learning is a process that has no wrong attempts. I am sure you will be a fine mother, and continue to be the best medic there is collectively. If there was anyone who could manage that it would be you, Onee-San... that much I am sure. I have no desire to enter motherhood, but I can assure you I would fail at it if I ever did. I have no mother figure to refer to at all really, and I doubt I could set a proper standard. You though, have a background to qualify you I think. You were attentive the time we trained, and you seem compassionate enough, and children do not stay infants for forever, they will be old enough that you will not need to give them all attention eventually.

Besides, if Jiju is truly paying attention then he can help his wife with his kids! I will take your wisdom for now and hold it close as I get ready to leave for the examinations. When it is over I have unfinished business in Bird country, rest assured I will return by the summer next year. Keep strong, and I shall be in touch again soon enough.

Yakitsukeru

TAGGED | Here
NOTES | Here