Master of the House [Wahei]Jul 7, 2022 22:12:34 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday 5/24 rank Jounin occupation Orphanage Headmaster
Gure Yuuta

Life did not take over the globe by combat, but by networking
" I can't wait until the guest of honor arrives. Wonder who it is…. Shhh shhh there's Tsien-Tsin" said a patron

"Ohhhh isn't this great!!! A song is coming… he only does them for important people!!!" Said another

The noises, voices and sounds of various things breaking reverberated throughout the area, frightening several roosting birds that had taken refuge in the trees. Several loud cracks, deafening boom and shattering of glass quickly followed. If one were to follow the commotions which threatened the calm, stillness of the Hi no kunian night, they would eventually hear music, singing and laughter, and other more lewd noises among the chaos. The source of such decadent revealing was an odd looking tavern on the outskirts of Sagyou.

The tavern was established generations ago for civilians and shinobi who lived in the industrial village, Sagyou or simply travelers needing to rest from their ventures inside Hi no Kuni. Its premiere heyday was around the time Sagyou was at its apex, gaining a reputation as "the best little whore house in Hi no Kuni" and one of Fire country's best kept secrets. With Sagyo's inevitable decline and drop in social influence, so too would the Tavern's patronage. Eventually, the once great tavern had become a shell of its former self, managing to barely stay open thanks to the few shinobi who purchase lodging when on missions. Recently, ownership of the establishment would change hands for the first time in its existence. The new owner was an odd and eccentric man, who always wore a paper bag over his head. He was known by his benefactor and the Tavern's patrons as Tsien-Tsin.

"♫♫Master of the house, doling out the charm. Ready with a handshake and an open palm. Tells a saucy tale, makes a little stir. Everybody deserves to have a little fun♪♩"

A thundering chorus of delight greeted those who arrived upon the lively establishment. Now that the various patrons decided to assist the new owner with a jovial, yet shady tune. Some of them were even tossing around Tsien, who was standing upon a chair, leading the jingle jangle, all while wearing his usual brown paper bag with two eye holes and a crudely drawn smile upon his head.

Despite the ongoing debauchery and the exceedingly loud noise coming from the tavern, now known as the Veiled Lady, it was nearly impossible to locate for those not of society's the upper echelon or on the so called master of the house's guestbook.
 No, the tavern didn't change locations randomly, nor did it continuously move throughout the lands. It wasn't entirely hidden underground either. There were some areas that only the master of the house and his colleagues and subordinates knew about which were located underground. However the main customer areas were up above 

Having said that, tavern was rather difficult to locate was because of the who the master of the house truly was, his real identity as Gure Yuuta, leader of Konoha's Gure clan and Jounin of the hidden leaf. With his Kekkei Genkai and the Gure clan's Fairy King Forest jutsu. Yuuta or Tsien-Tsin in this case, alters the outlaying environment every so often, which subsequently changes the route or path someone would take to the Veiled Lady.

"♪♩ Master of the house, keeper of the zoo. Ready to relieve 'em of a coin or two. Watering the wine, making up the weight. Pickin' up their knick-knacks when they can't see straight. Everybody loves a landlord. Everybody's bosom friend. I do whatever pleases. Kami! Won't I bleed 'em in the end! ♫♫"

Since Tsien-Tsin had taken over as proprietor of the tavern, every night had been an scene of decadence and chaos; however tonight was even more so as Yuuta had prepared a special event for his soon to arrive guest of honor, Kazuhira Tsukuru @wahei, who Yuuta have started calling Gaijin. A couple days prior, Yuuta had a one on one about Wahei's uniqueness, the alternate personalities he has displayed so far and his plans for the future. 

After the discussion, Yuuta informed Wahei of a man known as Tsien-Tsin, who could help him but also needed Wahei's help as well. The Jounin didn't say much else about the man, rather he'd simply jot down the directions to a tavern and said "He'll be delighted if you at least stopped by. There's no pressure in having to accept his requests. He's an eccentric guy but I don't think he'd harm a kid. At least I'm hoping he wouldn't…"

TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ TB THQ

Aisu Burr has written 250 posts
Master of the House [Wahei]Jul 13, 2022 17:36:39 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'

"master of the house".
"Moral is too subverted to serve justice"
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Gaijin!?

Yuuta was gone for quite few time. Immersed in that harsh routine of hard training, conducting their research and studying medicine stuff, Wahei was get by surprise when the missing man himself showed up to talk with him. So it was time for Pride to jump-in and start the report. Sharing the outcome of their research so far with all the bio-scientific whatever. But Yuuta seemed interested to Wahei as a being, so to say.

Even though the boy had shared some of his particularities already, meaning the fact that he was a synthetic human and that he had at least 7 personas sort of cohabitating his brain. This was the first time they really sit together to talk since everything that happened - including Yoru's death, that was still a sensitive subject on the table. 

They didn't even had a moment to say goodbye for Yoru as a team, or celebrate Shigure's promotion. He didn't even had the time for scolding for messing things up in the Mist. All that suppressed rage gathering up drop by drop had finally made the bucket overflow. - "Conquer your Fear... by embracing the rage" - Wahei raised violently from his chair, flipping the table to his side and screaming - DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT US? - the boy shouted - OR... WERE WE... JUST... JUST PART OF YOUR... FUCKING - SELFISH - SCHEMES!? - overwhelmed by... basically, everything, the boy spit out. - ANSWER ME, ASSHOLE! - silence were an even harsh word for someone who already felt abandoned. But as Yuuta could see, there were more ways of having Wahei's personas to pop out from their hidden spot than simply... how to put it? Switching whenever the boy need them to be around. - You... left me to die... you and... Shinsuke...

And as Wrath take over, he'd walk towards the table and put it back up. Walking to the closet he'd drag another bottle with two classes. Throw it in the table serving Yuuta first, than filling up the glass for himself as well. Finally, he'd get his chair back from the ground and sit. One leg over the table at time. And cheer. All of it in awkward but cold silent. - It took a while, but we are finally face-to-face, Yuuta-san. - Wrath finally break it, greeting the man in front of him. 

- Sorry for the mess. Kid's been in his edge since the whole thing fucked up back from CE. - he took another bit of that drink, staring at the glass and shaking it carefully - Seems that you and the boy has more than genes in common after all, eh? - the man chuckled, referring to the fact that both of them had messed things up in Kiri - with the same Mizukage. - Though the good news are... everything is going accordingly to the plan. It's a matter of time to our good and ol' Fear be back in town. - he swallowed the rest of his drink. - Nice talking.

The man stood up again, putting the chair back in place and started to clean up the mess. But the conversation wasn't over yet. And whilst the jonin was talking, Wrath was cleaning stuff. - Huh. I see. - he said. - People work differently. Me, for instance. Cleaning helps me to chill. More than drugs if I'm honest. - he tossed a dishcloth over the balcony. - But the boy... well... despite of the whole scene he likes and respect you as an elder brother. - he seem to be considering some kind of proposal, as if he was trying to foresee the future itself - Yeah, I think it might work. We all knew sooner or later we would need him to change of heart anyway. - he chuckled again, walking around the room they were - Yeah... Let the boy to me. I'll handle him. - and so Yuuta was gone.

- "I don't fucking believe it. Why on living hell I let you convince me to come here? What is this place anyway?" - "You wanted your answers boy... well... Yuuta guided you to find the right questions. And whom to ask'em to" - "Right. And how exactly this place will help me find my answers?" - "When you heard underground, you thought in a flowered garden full of birds? Grow-up, kiddo. After all you've been through is time for you to embrace or get rid of Fear.".

Intimidated couldn't express enough how Wahei was feeling about that... chaotic and filled with the most curious and bizarre creatures he had ever seen in his life. It had it charm, he'd probably give that, but the whole mess and disorder... and that quite unique behavior and eccentricity.

- Do you need something, cute boy? - said a woman behind the balcony in what seemed to be a very old and suspicious bar - I feel like my old pure and naive version meeting the reality of this rotten world - he screamed because of the noise of the place, it was like it was suffocating him - Excuse me? - I feel like a virgin in a whore house! - he said louder, knowing he was no match for the noise - Pretty bold, eh!? Though I don't think you have the age for this kind of fun, kiddo'. What you're drinking? - Whaat!? Oh! uh... Nothing. I'm fine. - Really? You don't seem fine. You seem pissed out. Take this. It's on the house. - Thank you, I guess. - the boy smelled at the glass and made an ugly face - What is this? Argh! - How rude!? Just because you're cute doesn't mean I'll hand over the good stuff for free. Beggar's can't be choosers! Y'know - Sorry, I can't. I'm here for work. - Work? Really? You mean... a job? - Yeah... I think... Well... I need to find this... uh... 'cha-ching'[$$] guy...? - Oh. Right! Duh! You're trying to make money for the whore's thing right? - the lady winked at him - Wait, what!? No! - Hey! I'm not judging kid. Relax. We've all been there. Listen, go after those tough buddies at the table seven. Tell them I sent you. If they don't tear you apart, they could certainly hire you for a job and you'll make some good money, if you're willing to get your hands dirty of course. - No! I already have a job. I'm looking for this... - the boy quickly looked into a tiny piece of paper and spoke slowly - 'Tsien-Tsin'. - Oh! Why don't you said it at first? Wait a minute... You're the 'Boss' special guest for the night? - Am I? - Oh, my! I don't... You're just too sweet, ain't ya!?. - Who the hell is this guy anyway? - 'The Boss'? Duh! He is the owner of this place, obviously. - Oh. Yeah, right. That's not what I meant. Where do I find him? - You don't find him, goofball. He - finds - you! - and so she went to the other side of the balcony to serve some angry dudes. - Enjoy the rest of your night, cute face. - and she waived a kiss for him, though the boy had a very bad feeling about this.

"Wow. You really have a hit thing with the ladies, don't you Casanova!?" - "What? What the hell is Casanova?" - "Leave him alone, you ape" - "I'm sorry, love. But he is such a nerd." - "Nerd!?" - "You're just too soft for this world. But listen to mommy here, love, you're in paradise. Take the chance and have fun." - "Why is everyone acting so weird? I'm on a mission. This is just a place filled with debauchery and I have to go through it like any other" - "And you certainly are doing a hell of a job, ain't ya, Don Juan!~" - "Even you, Pride!?" - "GOOD ONE, PAL!" - "Shut up. All of you. Leave him be." - "Thank you!"

Finally, a man with a paper bag showed up. And he didn't even need the byakugan to tell he was the man he was looking for. Confirmation come along. But suddenly it was shown he was not only expected... but announce as some guest of honor. - "Gaijin!?" [外人, foreigner] "What the f---" - the boy took a while but finally stood, as the lady in the bar was back at him pushing him and telling to go and get closer to that weird person who was suppose to be the boss. - And if he asks you, I called him 'Master of the House' all the time - she shouted. Eccentric indeed! He complied, nodding to whatever she had said, though sighting by the scene they were making - with him right in the middle of it. - So, Master of the House... I'm here. What do you want from me? - he said, almost swallowing his own words. "Seriously tho, what the fuck is going on!? And who the hell is this guy anyway!?"

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

One step closer to the edge ! ! !
- A masked man and a virgin enters in a bar... -
[  ]
[1422 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jul 14, 2022 9:59:43 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Master of the House [Wahei]Jul 15, 2022 8:09:43 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
Gure Yuuta

What is the greatest mistake a parent or sensei can make? To believe that our children will be just like us.”

"Which one am I talking too? No no… nevermind that. They're all the same as you, just different aspects. Shall we go somewhere a little quieter?" Yuuta, or well… Tsien-Tsin said from atop his barstool throne, before jumping down to officially welcome Wahei to the establishment. The crowd immediately went silent, or as silent as a bunch of whores, drunkards and spielers could get. The entire lot wondered if this young boy could be the guest Tsien-Tsin had mentioned. In all honesty, the patrons couldn't fathom that this child could be the one Tsien had thrown together this night of decadence and hedonism.

"Don't mind these fools. If they're glaring at you it merely means you are a threat. Ah, to have my complete and utter attention must mean dearly to them." Tsien said to Wahei in a low whisper. He then lead the boy to a disguised staircase, hidden in the back of the tavern behind a two-sided wall. The wall itself was adorned with a large shelf. Inside the shelf were many bottles of booze from small to large, some had been opened, others seemed as if they hadn't been touched in years. Tsien pulled one of the bottles, and a click could be heard behind the wall. Immediately after the click, several tavern wenches, including the one Wahei had met upon his arrival surrounded the two. Suddenly, the wall opened swinging inside, opposite of Wahei and Tsien-Tsin to uncover a staircase leading down.

"After you" the man said ominously, however it was at this moment that a bit of Yuuta had snuck it's way through the man's facade, only recognizable by those who truly knew the man such as his students and peers. Once the two of them stepped over the threshold, the door slammed shut behind them and Tsien-Tsin would remove the paper bag from his head. He wondered if Wahei would be relieved to see that he was indeed Yuuta, just as quickly as he had wondered that, the man went on to wonder if Tsien-Tsin being none other than himself, Gure Yuuta, was worse than it being someone else.

"I know I know, all of this is a bit much. However, it wouldn't be me if it weren't." He said to Wahei before the boy could express his feelings about the way Yuuta went about things. Although, it would seem like Yuuta's actions were simply pomp and unwanted circumstance, there was indeed a method to his madness. Of course that was on the agenda for tonight as well but it would all have to wait until the two of them hashed out their personal issues.

"There's probably a lot you want to say and have already said. So, if you want answers I'll answer them honestly. Here at the veiled lady, it is better to exist unknown to the law. So, there is nothing you can't ask, say and to a lesser extent, demand of me. I'll respect you as a shinobi and answer or deny in earnest" Yuuta said, as they made their way down the long spiraling staircase. The Jounin remained silent for the most part, his eyes fixated on the darkness that lay below them.

Every so often he'd gaze at Wahei and wonder what the boy must be feeling or what he was thinking. They had lost a comrade in the exams, something Yuuta wouldn't have allowed to happen or at least intervened via guardian mushroom or by literally putting himself between Yoru and the blast. "It's my fault" the man finally said, his voice trailing off as he fought back tears. Yuuta was indeed a man's man, the type that you wouldn't peg as someone who would show their emotions freely despite his his many quirks and emotional impulses. The reality of it all is that the man was completely attuned to his emotional well-being and the physical reactions caused by emotional situations. Such displays of emotion would never be viewed by Yuuta as negative, even if society themed them so.

Nevertheless, it would surprise anyone to see Yuuta express sadness in such a way due to him being perpetually jovial and gregarious. The reasons attributed to such rarity would be unknown to most, but it's very simple. There are only a handful of things, people or otherwise, that the man would truly feel sadness over losing; his children, yes he's an actual father, and students were at the top of this very small, nearly insignificant list. Other things fall by the wayside in compression, as he is a person who doesn't love as most people would and wouldn't even have such a notion would it not have been for the aforementioned. "If only I had been there, I could've interrupted the exams and saved him. Yes, I might have disqualified you and Shigure. However, Yoru would still be here". He paused for a moment as tears slowly crawled down his face, not once did he look back towards Wahei or wipe the tears from his face. Yuuta believed that removing the tears shed for a loved one would invalidate the feelings he was experiencing for the person.

"Raising our children into capable shinobi… is the most sincere form of love that I or anyone else can give. ‘For it means that you will have the needed skills to thrive in this shinobi world. I hate to break it to you but one day, I will not be of this world and you guys would have to protect not only yourself but the people who are important to you. Only it seems like that day came a little too soon for Yoru.". Yuuta's voice was interrupted by a nearby click, due to them reaching the bottom floor. Lights suddenly blinked into existence to reveal a fully stocked and operational laboratory, even the various experiments Wahei and Asahi had completed, most of which were failures, were also within the large underground room, suspended in jars, vats and even commercial refrigerators to keep them from degrading.

"Before I get too why I really wanted you to come here. We should first clear up the feelings we have buried deep within" he said, taking a seat near the largest desk within the room. Finally, he'd look at Wahei for the first time since he started speaking about Yoru, and Wahei would see his Sensei's eyes were magnified behind unshed tears. While older ones had dried up to etch lines of salt along his face.

"As you can see I'm a bumbling wreck. So please ask away and spare no feelings or details. I'm at your mercy boy… you'll only get this chance once in a lifetime from me"

Master of the House [Wahei]Jul 15, 2022 11:07:30 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'

"master of the house".
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Feelings.

Tsien advise were one of those things easier to say than do. Specially in the boy's shoe. Though it was worth it since Wahei made an extra effort to just focus on whatever the man had in mind beyond eccentricity in its pure form. With a nervous nod, he waited to see what the man would pull off. - "Lust, you of all people must be loving this place" - "Well I've had my time enjoying debauchery, yes, my love. Though I'd rather appreciate other ways to delight the joys of lust nowadays, darling" - "Oooh - yeah. I'll never forget how muse and delightful you were back then. That vision were just... priceless pleasure." - "Oh, you're just too sweet to be true, love".

Wahei never understood if Lust and Greed really had an affair or if they enjoyed flirting as some kind of hobby. Truth be told, it was just funny to see how two different people could bind that way. That kind of nonsense was good to help Wahei to hold his mood and chill.

Tsien then walked the boy over a room in the back of the tavern. As they walk through, the boy kept watching at the people around and like some kind of pattern they all had a bad face - "What is wrong with these people" - he kept his face aiming at the back of Tsien head trying to not meet eyes with the strangers in a way of looking more confident - "Don't worry, kid. If they move a inch out of the line we are going to beat those motherfuckers to the ground".

Speaking of eccentricity, the 'secret' room they got in was really something else. There was quite a lot of bottles but what called the boy's attention certainly was the 'covered' hidden stairs. - "Holy shit" - he thought, but also realizing that the click he had heard before not only brought up some ladies to accompany them, but also that very lady who had first attended him. - "I got a bad feeling of this" - "Are you kidding!? NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!" - meaning he was just too excited to understand how serious things could get from now on.

Ominously, the man pointed him the way down, meaning he wanted him to go. No that he had a choice, though. After all, his mission was to find that man. And ask him questions he was not even suppose to know shit about. Perhaps he had INTEL about the Mizukage plan? Perhaps he was a spy on the Mist that could lead him clues or a way to get Asahi-san back? - "Wait a minute" - as some sort of cold insight, everything get clear in a blink of an eye. - "Someone finally learned how to math one and two". - No - fucking - way!

As his feet finally meet ground after stepping down the stair, he turned and give firm better look into that man inside of him. Though he yet assume his place and the man passed back from him and finally took off his paper-bag mask. - Son of'a... - he said, greeting his teeth - You really are an asshole, aren't you? 

"Wahei, you need to calm down" - "Who are you to ask me to be calm?" - "Do you even know the difference between angry, rage, wrath and hate, you spoiled brat?" - "How would I? I'm probably feeling them altogether right now" - "Angry is a mild version of Rage, which has it's extreme version that is Wrath. Hate is when your wrath takes over your spirit and becomes a path in your life" - "Well this is a first time reaching the top I think" - "You fucking piece of shit, compared to what those words mean, you're merely pissed of in some kind of teenage rebelty" - "You don't even know how I feel" - "Actually, I do, you moron. We all do. But you need to learn how to driven your emotions instead of get driven by it" - "What do you mean? I'm very closer to my edge right now" - "No, you're not. Your just finding an excuse for being weak. I've told you: Embrace your rage. Embrace your emotions. Embrace Fear! Find your own fucking way!" - "How can you be so sure about it?" - "Because we have literally been made for it".

- Okay then. Answer me this. - he used the stair as a sit, putting his left knee up and embrace it to contain his anger - WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? - he shouted again, holding his knees so hard that his arms started to tremble - "Wahei. You need to calm down" - No, Wrath! - the boy violently turned his face to the left, eyes rolling upwards in the same direction. His voice were loud, but not louder as before. - You shut the fuck up. - and it was getting back to normal gradually - I really mean it. I really want to know... - It was rare, but it was a unwillingly behavior of him when he was talking out loud with the personas. - Why... - then his face turned towards Yuuta again and stared at him.

The look in his face was something never seen before. It was heavy. Taken by hatred. After everything that happened, the intensity of the energy was reaching it peak. At this point, Wahei was driven by the pain and suffering he has been carrying on in his heart. He was, finally, been consumed... by Fear. - Why did you turn your back on us?.. Why did you abandon Yoru?.. Why did you forsaken... me? - his eyes watered up, but his expression was still the same.

The words Yuuta said right after smashed him like a giant rock in free fall. His mouth opened to yell at him again, but nothing came out from it. He tried to find the words, and the tears finally rolled down. The boy punched the step right above the one he had sit in. He bit his lip and at this point he didn't even care if the ladies were around or not. The tension of the moment reach its peak and exploded. And now, there was only sadness and sorrow. - It doesn't even matter! Who cares about this fucking chunin exam? - he asked rhetorically - Do you even know what that motherfucker of Mizukage did to me? - another one, of course Yuuta knew that even though they had never talked about it openly - He somehow managed to have a full troop to watch and spot me right under the Leaf's nose. Threatening us and taking a piece of our integrity right over the world's face. - his tone revealed how affected he was - He cage me like an animal. Accused me of a crime I didn't commit! He allowed someone who was like a brother to me to get killed. Basically, he turned my life a fucking living hell!! - he raised his voice again, but he managed to contain it... looking in a mind list of several itens about all the wrong and unfair things that happened during the CE but eventually he gave up and skipped to his point. - D-do you really think I care about the outcome of these exams after all that happened? Do you think it was a fair trial? - he asked, getting a little intense again - Really!? - now, rhetorically again. - From the very beginning they tear us a part. From the moment the Hyuga clan put Shigure in a separated boat... from the time they divided us during each round... - he stopped again - You know what? This is pointless anyway. - damage was already done. - Truth is... you're not the one I'm pissed of... I'm pissed with my very self. Because... I'm just too weak and useless... "soft" and "naive" as you all said... for this rotten world of the Shinobi. - he smashed the step again, wounding his fist and getting some blood at it.

Yuuta was also crying. But this time, he could see a human side of his Sensei in a way he didn't before. Ninjas could pretend that they were merely tools, but it was a big fat lie. They were all humans after all. Yuuta's world make sense. More than Wahei wished, actually. Perhaps that was what Wrath was talking about embracing all that negative feelings? Perhaps all he had to do is... accept all the fate and burden... as part of himself? As far as he thought that his sins were carried out by the personas he had... perhaps... Wahei himself had his own dark side that he insisted on denied? Would that dark side be what they call... "Fear"?

Lost in that line, the genin lost track of the moment they were for a while, but when he get back to reality the lights blinked and he realized the full lab around them. Apparently, Yuuta's plan went beyond his expectations.

That they were going far beyond he could even possibly imagine. Looking straight to him at first time in that day, Yuuta's words reach him tenderly. The boy nodded. But at that very moment, Wahei had somehow followed Wrath's advice and embraced his emotions and, now, they wouldn't get the best of him anymore. He always had been a fast learner after all, though this time he was really living up for his fame.

- Even though I quite did it, already... - he said, scratching the back of his head and quite ashamed of his previous reactions - I now realize that you're just having your time too... - he admitted what he had understood about everything. - But what I really want to know is what you've been doing ever since...  - he left that question in the air, though the boy realized it was just silly curiosity that won't change nothing. - No. - he interrupted himself. - What I really want to know is... - he paused, hesitating - Can you help and make me stronger enough to protect those I love? - his eyes were gulfed with a sparkle of determination.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

[  ]
[1728 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Jul 15, 2022 12:58:41 GMT -5
Master of the House [Wahei]Jul 15, 2022 21:03:35 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
Gure Yuuta

What is the greatest mistake a parent or sensei can make? To believe that our children will be just like us.”

Despite his own tears, Yuuta's expression never changed as Wahei let all of his feelings boil over. He didn't dismiss the boy's questions or try to excuse them with interruption, nor did he scold the younger shinobi for being disrespectful. No, instead he just took it all in, the feeling of betrayal, the sadness of losing a loved one, the fear of being at the mercy of someone insanely more powerful than you currently were. The feeling of abandonment however cut far deeper than anything else. Yuuta was a lot of things both good and bad, however a deadbeat was not one of them. Regardless of his own feelings towards that sentiment. It was Yuuta's duty as Wahei's sensei to let this conversation happen. To let his student vent and come to terms with what would probably be his last time, to be nothing more than a child who wanted answers about the world's cruelty. Without this moment, Yuuta could vividly see Wahei's spiral into self-destruction or even darker paths.

This isn't to say certain darker paths were off the table in tonight's discussion. Rather, should Wahei choose such paths Yuuta would want to be there by his side the entire way. The Jounin couldn't help but feel nostalgic, a not so positive yet not entirely negative sense of the feeling, which was something he hadn't experienced before. He thought about it for a brief second before realizing that this situation was similar to every person Yuuta had taught, although unique in their respective situations. The Gure realized at this moment that no student ever appreciates their teachers while they are learning. It is only later, when they know more of the world, that they understand how indebted they are to those who instructed them. Which is why, Yuuta, and other good teachers expect no praise or love from the young. They wait for it, and in time, it comes.

The more Wahei continued the more Yuuta was at a loss for words. He did have a legitimate reason for staying behind however he didn't mention it out of fear that it would be taken as an excuse for his inaction. Not only that but every genin was supposed to have Jounin as guides and chaperones. The thought of a child losing their life while allied forces were supposed to be there to protect them angered the Jounin to no end. It brought back memories of his own run-in with a leader of Kirigakure.

Although Yuuta would never be able to know Wahei's exact feelings. He could definitely relate to them and especially the feeling of being abandoned by those closest to him.
 "Damnit! Hatake Toshizo, you really don't know how right you are about the village" Yuuta said to himself, though audible enough for Wahei to hear it. Although Yuuta wasn't with them during the exams, he was well-informed about Konoha inactions and Kiri's actions respectively. Thinking to himself he had to admit that he wasn't aware of how deep the rot had set into the village and its leaders; the fact that such corruption and negligence had infected even the founding clans disgusted him. Yeah, the Hyuga were known for traditional archaism but Yuuta would have next expected such blatant display of idiocy. I no longer doubt the necessity of this Root organization. The tree in which the hidden leaves were built upon is fought with sickening rot. Although I had wished to to be wrong My esteemed colleague, Hatake-san. What you have noticed with your own eyes and the words spoken to me that day were correct. It is in the roots, not the branches, that a tree’s greatest strength lies, the Gure thought to himself.

When Wahei mentioned how he was taken into custody, Yuuta's chakra pulsed briefly causing every organic experiment around him to fester with furry and slimy molds. "Has Konoha's international power dwindled so much to allow a foreign country to jail a child?! Have its status as the first shinobi village within the world, been reduced to such an extent that they would allow anyone to do such a thing to their native born" Yuuta thought to himself as rage filled his mind and guilt filled his heart. It took every ounce of willpower the Gure had to keep himself planned firmly on his stool; his vitality enriched chakra gnawing, beaconing and throbbing within his body spurred on by his raw emotion.

"I wish I could tell you that it will get better in the future but odds are it won't not until the very end. That said, as of right now we're living in a world of "if"s. Although it's difficult to swallow, our "ifs" will make no difference. If I could go back in time; blah blah blah. but I can't. The past is behind us, no matter how recent or how much it stings. The best thing now would be to stop looking over our shoulder and move on. But… never forget. There always has to be someone who remembers. To remember those we have lost, to remember the wrongs others have committed against us. While Yoru might be gone physically, he'll never be truly dead, because we remember… It's only when no one remembers you that you're truly dead" Yuuta felt like an old record, paraphrasing one of his earlier anecdotes from a lesson months ago. However the words were more true today than they were when he first spoke them, at least then it was to a complete team, with both Yoru and Shigure present.

Stealing his own resolve with nothing but hope in the Hatake's plans and the need to get stronger in Wahei, Yuuta put aside his own feelings and mustered up the courage to finally get down to business, all while still answering Wahei's questions and hopefully resolving some of his own issues. "No… I won't simply help you get stronger." the man said, his voice quivering as he searched his vast collection of useless information for words, an idiom or something that could help this moment, however, nothing would come to mind. Yuuta was utterly defenseless in this particular conversation, the feeling was foreign to him and it caused a bit of anxiety to fester within him. Nevertheless, he wouldn't break down in front of Wahei again, not for a second time, he couldn't allow himself to do so when the child in front of him was pleading for guidance.

"We both have to become stronger together. Wahei, the most important thing I want you to learn from me is this one thing. You do not have to be alone. The world never inflicts loneliness upon us. That is something we choose or reject by ourselves. I will never abandon you, any of my students or my children. Not of my own accord. Because… well… you see…

I don't want to ever be alone."

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Jul 15, 2022 21:14:53 GMT -5
Master of the House [Wahei]Jul 19, 2022 11:03:03 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull

"master of the house".
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Fading.

As surprisingly it may seems, Yuuta's words didn't hit the boy as he'd probably thought it would be out of context. Truth be told, he had learn the hard way about the cruelty of the ninja world. While all others - Shigure included - probably seen that event like some kind of remark for their success or even failure, Wahei could see it as the facade it truly was. For him, the whole thing was planned in advance and he was just a piece playing his role in that puppet theater.

So if you'd asked him, their metrics were full of shit. Separating the teams had its value, but it was also part of the plan claim that someone else was crossing a line. At that far he was so sick of the role of a ninja that he wouldn't even doubt that Ikana could also been playing a role the whole time too. This was a toxic rotten world, and he was just part of that scheme. Another poke in that cold war.

So when Yuuta was ongoing with his words, Wahei could foreseen where he was about to to get and really understood his point, though the boy listened carefully to it at the very end. And when that came, the boy wiped out his tears and sighted. Coming to think, Yuuta really was right about one thing. Words were pointless. The only thing that matter was actions.

Taking himself as example, into the village's perspective, Wahei had fucked things up because they had to exchange him for Asahi - being that fair or not, it doesn't even matter. The fact was if it weren't for him and the things he has done - meaning if he hasn't been naive like he were - nothing would have happened and Ikana would never succeed on demonstrating that jutsu. He'd give them the chance to tell him he stepped out the line.

But now, all of that happened and getting this working inside of him was a way to, put that all in simple words, cry over spilt milk. He was about to nod and agree with words, though the latter never came - "You're finally getting were you want you to be, young boy" - "What the!? Who the hell are you!?" - "I am you. Should you say we? Should we say we? I don't know. And I don't care." - "Wahei. I'd like to introduce..." - "Easy there, tiger. I can introduce myself... but you know what? I don't feel good to introduce myself here. Wanna know why? I'll tell you a little secret. There is an impostor among us!".

The voice of Yuuta snap him out of that mental void. And that made his senses sharpen up. What could that possibly mean? And why it has to be just now? Was it a coincidence? As the jonin told him he wouldn't be able to make him stronger, the boy could tell there was more to come. Though he was worried about that new voice popping out of his mind.

"Your master is so sweat in his foolishness. You've never been truly alone. Have you, impostor?" - it was just another voice, he had to ignore it like he did with the others. But this time it was different. That being were stronger than the others. It was like he could directly affect Wahei spirit, different from the others who had to struggle over the body. - "Who the hell are you?" - "Wrong again! There is no 'I' or 'you' here. This is just us!" - a strong head ache coming out of nowhere.

Flashback memories from the most terrible moments of his life... the despair. The suffocating tube... the death of Ahmia... the death of Natsuo... his anger against Kyouka... the death of Yoru. The face of the Mizukage... the shame of being rescued... all at once... all remitting to pain... all remitting to... Fear.

- Well, well. This is quite hypocrite of you, don't you think, Yuuta-sensei? We could've thought that you chose lonelyness over us when you didn't showed up after Yoru's death. - the boy was different. But it was a 'different different'. It wasn't just a change of personality. It seemed almost like... Wahei's spirit has really gone. So did he just collapsed or it was another of his particularities? It was like he was getting inside of his mind, not through genjutsu, but something else. - I can feel the fear inside of you. Though you're different from the others. You embrace your fears and live up with it. I really appreciate it on you. Though you don't have to worry, right? As long as we have each other, I think we will never be alone again. - that tricky tone and the codes... - So, let's talk business or what? I'm getting sick of all the emotional whatever. And I'm hell of sure that the ladies are here for the fun, not the drama - and the boy winked for the lady he met at the bar. - "How... did... you... how... dare... you? Why does it feels like I'm... fading".

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

[  ]
[863 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Dec 12, 2022 7:39:00 GMT -5
Master of the House [Wahei]Dec 11, 2022 18:35:15 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
Gure Yuuta

What is the greatest mistake a sensei can make? To believe that our children will be just like us.”

Yuuta and Kirigakure would never be on good or even cordial terms. Yuuta's transgression against the hidden mist happened so long ago, still the gravity of what had transpired made it so his actions would never simply be forgotten. Wahei mentioned Yoru's death, Yuuta's eyes trailed off to the other side of the hidden room, to an area that housed several large vats, filled with viscous liquids; and various biological things. "Unfortunately, my hands were tied by the powers that be, Wahei. The big-wigs that decide the fate of the world and societies views on what's what and what's not. These higher echelon people are part of the reason I requested for you to meet me here" Yuuta began to explain why he couldn't be there for Yoru, however he abruptly stopped due to the familiar change in Wahei. The Jounin had witnessed this phenomenon before. In the beginning of their time together it was barely noticeable, with not even Yuuta being able to tell the differences. The more time he spent with his team, the more the Jounin began to know them as individuals.

As a weirdo himself he always knew Wahei to be different, nothing more nothing less. Yuuta was also considered eccentric or completely insane depending on who asked. However, It wouldn't be until their research excursion that Yuuta finally saw what really happened to Wahei when he experienced the phenomenon. The two of them never had the chance to actually talk about what Yuuta could only assume was a change in personality. However this particular moment was different from the other incidents; it was as if Wahei himself were becoming a totally different version of himself. Up until now, when the change happened, there was always a sense of Wahei still residing within himself, in a sense he was governorring whoever else had assumed control.

Still, Yuuta wasn't exactly sure as to what happens within the boy's mindscape during a switch. Did Wahei become someone entirely different, and were there several of these different people within him or did he simply become more of himself, not hidden behind social morality, one's duty to Konoha or his own loyalty to his squad. "Tch… cut the bullshit… You think that little of me, of your teammates? It's not surprising what others in the village think of me. I didn't think that it would be one of my own students" We've spent so much time together, you think i wouldn't notice." Yuuta said honestly.

It didn't matter who was in control of the boy's psyche, Yuuta would always be Wahei's ally. The Jounin decided this stance when Wahei slapped him on the butt during their research excursion with Asahi. "You're still our Wahei… and that goes for the others too. I don't know what really goes on in that head of yours but all of you are Wahei and as such all of you are my students"

Yuuta didn't care which Wahei had taken over, as he believed this phenomenon was Wahei's unique way to process stress. Consequently, Yuuta also wouldn't treat the boy differently either. After all, Wahei and the other Wahei's within his Psyche had been with Yuuta, Shigure, and Yoru from the beginning up until now. In Yuuta's opinion the other Wahei's were as much as team 3 as they were Wahei.

"You've all been with us since this entire time. Granted, it had taken me longer than usual to notice everyone. Now that I've finally got the chance, welcome everyone I'm your Sensei and I'll face whatever storm this world throws our way together with all of you" he said, introducing himself to the other Wahei's that Wahei had exhibited throughout their time together.

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Dec 11, 2022 18:50:51 GMT -5
Master of the House [Wahei]Dec 12, 2022 8:25:11 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull

"master of the house".
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

This is us.

- You're wrong, Jonin. - the fearless tone was different than anything Yuuta had seen before - Wahei is merely an impostor that happened to became part of us thanks to that crazy bitch who tried to get rid of me by brainwashing this body. - his eyes narrowed and he assumed a unpleasant expression. Of course he was talking about Wahei's adoptive mother.

The boy eyes trailed to the same woman from before, wondering why she wasn't playing her role. - Anyways.. yeah. I know you've been dealing with some of us. Specially that pathetic weak bastard. - he shrugged, staring back at Yuuta. - "C'mon fellas', introduce yourself formally"

らりるれろ
| - I'm Greed. Always up for business, Sir! |
| - We have talked. I'm Wrath... |
| - Huh.. Pride... I'm the one dealing with you research. |
| - Gluttony. Isn't there any food around, mate? |
|- Sloth. Now leave me alone. |
|- Oh, yes, my love, we've met. I'm Lust. |
|#sight - Fine... I'm Envy. #eyesrolling |
らりるれろ

- And I'm the original bulwark of the freak show. You can call me Fear. - a name that suit that latter one well. But what did he meant by being the bulwark of them all? And why have him called Wahei an impostor?- Well, at least I was suppose to be, until my mind got split and that brat came along. - his eyes rolled, as if he was giving some of the obvious answers on purpose.

As the personas chimed-in, the resemblance of Wahei changed severely. Most of them were familiar in a certain way, but even so, witnessing the process of exchanging among the personalities in a single individual was a quite amazing even for the most experienced beings. And as incredible as it might seem, the only one missing there was Wahei himself: the genuine kind kid Yuuta knew and loved.

- Don't worry, your puppy is fine. - he added, wondering that after the melodramatic speech Yuuta wouldn't be at ease if he tossed his precious student out in a mental void-trash - Although he will have to learn a thing or two about our bigger purpose here before we let him take the wheel again. - he cracked a malicious smirk - Some worse come for the better, right? - now he was just joking around, teasing with Yuuta.

Having said what he had about himself, he widely stretched his limps yawning loudly as if he was sleepy and bored - "Finally we can agree into something" - as he stood and cracked another of those malicious smirks of his - So, this is us. But enough talking about our condition here. Let's talk about the reason you summoned us here to begin with. Shall we!? - Of course Fear was aware of the plots involving Wrath, Shinsuke and Yuuta. And the future intention of having the boy to operate for the underground. But it was time for him to take the wheel over that particular matter.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

[  ]
[521 Words]

Master of the House [Wahei]Feb 12, 2023 10:32:03 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

"master of the house".
Empathize not with the hateful one.
Celebrate not with the joyous one.
And extol not the pained one
Gure Yuuta

A World Turned Upsidedown 

He's different from all the others, and while Yuuta felt the need to chastise the alter, he knew it wouldn't do any good or help to switch control back to Wahei. Fighting his own ideology, Yuuta wiped sweat from his brow before internally admitting defeat, as far as the conversation was concerned. "Well… Wahei was the one to be invited but I guess it can't be helped. Let's move along then… come, you all follow me" said the Jounin. Turning and walking away from the boy, the Jounin pondered to himself. What exactly were they trying to do here? Of course Yuuta had his own goals and those goals didn't necessarily fit in with that of his current organization, however it was mutually beneficial to both parties.

"Maybe this is for the better?" Yuuta said in questioning fashion, his back still turned towards the younger Shinobi. Wahei had always been somewhat naive when it came to the more heinous acts of the Shinobi world. Of course Yuuta tried to instill in his students that there would come a time where they would have to sacrifice their own convictions and morality for the greater good, however Wahei was not only a medic-nin, with dreams of saving lives but he was genuinely a kind-hearted person as well. So, the Jounin thought out loud that it probably was a good thing that the main Wahei alternate wasn't in control at the moment.

"I'll cut straight to the point. Wahei, I need your skills as a medical Shinobi… You want to become stronger then I'll oblige and give you such an opportunity. However, I should warn you… the research we will be conducting here will not be morally just and quite possibly illegal; if we're caught" as Yuuta walked deeper into the hidden chamber, crude light fixtures and apparati sparked to life, illuminating the entire room. Various medical devices came into view. Vats with different biological material, some which were blatantly human, animal or something not quite either but both at the same time. The vats were sectioned off to the farthest side of the laboratory, on the other side Wahei would see a large book and scroll collection thrown across the floor, piled high nearly reaching the ceiling or covering several desks in the area.

In another corner of the workspace, was what appeared to be Yuuta's personal work desk, surrounded by unmarked packages, crates and deliveries that had yet to be opened; some were as big as Wahei himself, while others were as small as a single scroll. Directly behind Yuuta's desk was another room, a vault with a thick metal security door; this room itself was a large refrigerator, most likely used for storage of biological assets. Stopping at his desk, Yuuta sat in the large swirling chair, and smiled a devious grin.

"Think of it as phase two of our research with Asahi? The only difference this time is that we have a benefactor, I'll fill you in on those details after you've agreed to join us" he said, quickly dismissing any attempts from Wahei to discern who this benefactor was.

"Do you trust me? Throughout our time together I've always been open and honest to my students. I want to be that way with you right now, but these sort of situations require the utmost caution and even more loyalty. I will not lie and say that we can't be arrested, killed or injured in the coming months. However, my loyalty to you, my benefactor and this country remains unyielding. That said, Wahei, you have my word as your Sensei to supply you with all the means to further your growth as a Shinobi." The Jounin waited for a moment to allow Wahei and all of his alters to digest the information.

Being completely honest to himself, Yuuta was for the first time in his life being a bit selfish. Still he knew that which he desired couldn't be obtained alone. He required loyal Shinobi and certain political entities to achieve what society deemed inhumane. Nevertheless, Yuuta was certain that these aforementioned assets would also gain what they truly desired as well; because once someone has had the pleasure to meet the man Gure Yuuta, they are forever changed. And once begun, change cannot be reversed.

"What do you say? Shall we turn the world upside-down?"

"His mind" a moldering, eldritch veil of such manifold depravity, the mind will not process the sheer enormity of his malevolence, and out of self-preservation will merely allow one to perceive a KooKoo-lander wearing a paper bag with faces on them.

These faces are still moderately scary, though, so brace yourselves for mild terror.

One step closer to damnation ! ! !
- The two that are one, the one that is all!” -
[ ]
[SNEAK Reply no Jutsu]

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Feb 12, 2023 10:33:41 GMT -5
Master of the House [Wahei]Feb 13, 2023 8:47:45 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull

"master of the house".
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

Upside down.

What Wahei was, and the fact that Wahei wasn't only Wahei per see, was one of those tough pill's hard to swallow situations. Of course Yuuta had noted at that moment that something odd was going on into the boy's mind, but it was quite harsh to realize that the person you loved and know for so long, was actually, a split part of one of eight different personalities. So Wahei was actually less than 6% of the whole being who was at the moment walking beside of him. Or, perhaps, he knew better, but simply couldn't dissociate the moment Wahei wasn't actually himself. That was quite complex and confusing. Should he actually trust in this others versions of him? Actually, would "versions of him" be a proper term? It was simply too much. But the real question was: how the hell did Wahei handled it for so long? -

- Lead the way, Sensei - Fear said, gesticulating with his arm and cracking a smirk out of his sharp expression. They would then walk for a while, with both in silence. Would Yuuta have second thoughts? No, they knew him better. If someone was able to understand and adapt to they conditions, this person was certainly Gure Yuuta. When they get to the point where they were suppose to go, though, at least into the apparent entrance of it, Yuuta broke the silence and start talking his plan.

Fear twisted the lips when he called him Wahei, but there was other things more important than that. They are really close to walk a new decisive and turn key moment into their lives. A step that'd change everything in their whole life. After he concluded his intro about what was coming next, Fear shrugged and pointed up his index finger as he explained.

- First things first, my name is Fear. Which one of us have a name, full ID and personality. So stop calling us Wahei. - Then he added the middle finger to his counting - Second things second, Pride will jump-in now, after all, as we've said it already, he's the one who helped out with your research so far. - the boy closed his eyes for a brief, and after taking a good he said that words who could not be quite comprehended, but still, seemed to be some quite of trigger for the personality exchanging. - Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ) - witnessing their swap process was something quite amazing, specially for a bio-scientist as such Yuuta.

- Hey. - not only his expression had changed again, but the whole body language, posture and even tone of his voice. Wahei's brain was certainly a treasure for human biology study. Unfortunately out of length, though, whilst he was still walking and breathing, of course. - I've introduced myself already, and trust you or not is relevant. As long as we have mutual interests and benefits, we all going to be happy and best friends happily ever after. - he indicated with his hand that they should proceed. All of it was at the same time shocking and fascinating. - I won't lie to you, you have a huge place into Wahei's heart. He'd certainly take the fall for you or any of your teammates. - That actually meant a lot coming from someone like PrideThis body is constantly evolving though and we have all of you to thank for it. Still, one day near in the future we will hit point where it will be quite harsh for you all to tell whether Wahei or any of us are in charge, because a brand new persona is rising from the core of our personalities. - Could that mean that the current personalities are creating a whole new one? Was it actually possible - So about what you've just ask, I'm quite proud to tell you that this body has been specifically created to turn this whole ninja world upside down. - the look into Pride's eyes was intense, but at the same time, artificial - So, yes, we are totally down for it. - he touched the jonin's shoulder with a full of proud tone - In your own words, please, let's cut straight to business, shall we? - he cracked a smirk, clearly teasing Yuuta so they could proceed to whatever he had in mind.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

[  ]
[737 Words]

Master of the House [Wahei]Mar 24, 2023 5:48:53 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

" i can do no wrong, for I do not know what wrong is.".
Gure Yuuta

Chaos Incarnate

"Oh boy… isn't this something", Yuuta thought to himself as Missingno, errr Wahei, no Pride? Switched between his alternate selves. It was the first time Yuuta witnessed the process in all its glory. Before today, the change happened at random and instantaneously. Although he had not mentioned anything to Wahei or the alters, Yuuta wasn't 100% sure Wahei's condition was legit. He wanted to get a better look at the boy's different personalities during the onset and outset of the change. Then he'd be able to compare the two and determine if the boy has actually changed persona or if he was simply incredibly skilled in deceit. That said, Yuuta took this moment to quickly analyze the change in the boy's physicality and mentality.

"Well I'll be… So you were telling the truth The entire time? Not going to lie, there was a little doubt in the back of my mind. Who knew that this entire situation wasn't a charade. Oh oh come on. Don't get offended, us ninja are trained in the ways of subterfuge, forgive your Sensei for ever doubting you." Yuuta said, standing from his desk the Gure walked over towards a long table that was covered in papers, scrolls and various books. Once there the Jounin pushed everything off of the table, letting it clammer to the floor without much thought of the fragility or rarity of the texts.

"Now, now don't rush me." The Jounin replied to the younger Shinobi who yet again tried to rush things along. He wasn't quite comfortable in the recently acquired Root position, however Yuuta's studies brought him across historical accounts of similar organizations and Shinobi that had come before him; he knew that these sorts of things took not only caution but patience as well. If they moved too quickly the risk of being caught increased, conversely if the two used too much caution they would then risk stagnation.

"There is nothing either good or evil, but thinking makes it so… Have you heard this saying before? You shall come to be very acquainted with it in the coming months. It means one's perspective changes something from "good” to "bad” or vice versa. Nothing is in inherently either or"

The Jounin eventually laid out a large map of Hi no Kuni on top of the table then motioned for the boy to come over. "The current phase of our research requires a special scientific component. One that is both scarce in availability and illegal to obtain." Yuuta didn't think he'd have to spell everything out for the boy because once he'd look over the map he would probably, hopefully understand what this special component was.

On the map itself, several places were marked as possible targets, the list was broad and encompassed the various areas of the fire country, and some neighboring minor nations. What was the e targets Yuuta had chosen?  Well... The Prisons, brothels, various dens of depravity and even an area in Kawa known to be infested with cannibals. From Border to border, nearly every hell-hole and vagabond hangout had been deemed as a possible target to acquire the "special scientific component" Yuuta and MissingNo needed to continue their research.

"Do you notice a trend or hmm does any one of these places seem familiar to you?" Unbeknownst to Wahei, Yuuta had done some digging into his past. Of course there wasn't much to find due to most of the information being classified or destroyed. However, Yuuta was nothing if not persistent. Luckily for Yuuta, being appointed Wahei's sensei granted the Jounin some insight into the boy's past. The student-file given to Yuuta by the village was a great starting point; making it a bit easier for Yuuta to delve a little deeper into who or what Wahei really was. The Jounin spent a good amount of time compiling and discarding different leads and various personal files.

Eventually, Yuuta would uncover the existence of a certain laboratory using a great deal of deductive reasoning and exhaustingly pursuing every lead he had gotten his hands on. "Well whether or not you are too overwhelmed or simply a dunce. I'll explain…. " Yuuta said abruptly, letting a moment or so pass before continuing to add suspense. "The component is human subjects. The information gathered from our run in with my late grandma was invaluable. We need to use live, human research subjects in order to progress our current understanding of not only my own biological make-up but how much it and fungi affect other biological entities. Especially when chakra is used as a catalyst." At the end of his explanation, Yuuta's voice had gotten notably more enthusiastic, to the point of the man brushing right past the fact that he planned on using people as research material, even going so far as to have a genuine smile upon his face when he finished.

Hopefully, Wahei or pride… maybe fear, whoever was in control of the boy's mental state would give Yuuta the benefit of doubt as he at least chose the most deplorable of humanity to become the unwilling components in his research. If not that then hopefully the laboratory, the one Yuuta theorized to be Wahei's actual place of birth/synthesization, might take precedence over Yuuta's amorality.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

[ ]
[??? Idk Words]
[/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[/div]

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Mar 24, 2023 6:10:54 GMT -5
Master of the House [Wahei]Apr 6, 2023 9:42:37 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull

"master of the house".
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

The Specimen has become the Scientist.

As Yuta presented the dark secrets of the mastermind plan behind all of their research so far, things started to get even more clear to Pride. - I see. I figured you guys were snitching your noses into some big shit, but holy crap I was clueless of how far you'd guys go. - he admitted with a positive surprise tone. - Lucky you your baby-boy is a cracked piece of us, eh? I can feel his guts twisting as we speak. - Pride walked around the lab with some curiosity buy also intriguing mood. There was an unusual sparkle in his eyes, though - "Focus on the task. There's enough material here for us to reach the perfect stage".

- The good news are... although dealing with me will be less emotional as it was with Wahei... you won't have to worry about the... As would you put that again (?)... Right... unethical morality stuff - he shrugged, leaning towards one of the tables and getting a fine - maybe too closer - look into one of the specimens. - Amazing. Simply amazing. - he was just talking to himself now.

- Familiar? Don't be ridiculus. This looks quite a lot like home to me. - his enthusiasm was quite cofusing - The specimen has become the Scientist. Who would tell that joke anyway? - finally getting his stance back, Pride who just sounded ludricrous to all he was seeing became quite serious again. It almost felt like one of the personality changing, but it wasn't that. - Alright. Before we start, there are two things you should have in mind. First, no more secrets. I want this to be an all-in deal amoung ourselves. Including the ones who are also behind this facility, and don't try to BS me out because I know that albeit you Gure's have your resources, you'd never sneak something like that right under the village's nose without a big fella pulling out the strings; - Clearly, Pride was in a whole different level compared to Wahei.

- Second, when I mentioned this felt like home, it wasn't a complement. We need a bigger space. In order to accomplish all the stuff you ask, our little friend will have to cut the advertisor fund and start giving us some big investment if they want us to craft a decent material from this research. And I'm pretty sure Konoha has the means to raise and collect taxes and fees. Ambitious plans requires ambitious resources. - "You're making me so proud" - "Am I the only one seeing the irony here, loves?" - he took a sit in one of the tables, getting face to face with Yuuta for the first time since their meet. After some moment of thoughtful expression, he finally nodded to himself and offered his hand - So, we have a deal or what, 'Sensei'?

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

[  ]
[489 Words]

Master of the House [Wahei]Apr 21, 2023 16:35:38 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

" i can do no wrong, for I do not know what wrong is.".
Gure Yuuta

wærloga!!

Pride was unlike the boy Yuuta had trained yet at the same time he was also very similar. If it weren't for Yuuta's own pride in how much Wahei had grown he would have chesatised the boy for overstepping boundaries. Of course Yuuta planned on being honest regardless of what Pride or the other alters wanted. For him to speak in such a tone to his sensei was disrespectful to say the least, however, Yuuta was nothing if not humble. The man wouldn't hoard his status over the younger Shinobi however he would take the time to denounce the seething pride dripping from the boy's words which was done in a very Yuuta-like fashion. He simply stopped paying attention...

Once Pride had finished, Yuuta's eyes peeked over the documents held within his hand. The Jounin ended up going over random data from their run-in with his grandma, allowing Pride a chance to get out all of his thoughts before he'd respond. "Are you done?" the Jounin asked, monotonously, his usual jovial tone had completely vanished. Moving away from the documents he had turned his attention to, Yuuta stopped in front of a mirror. The mirror overlooked a one of the few sinks used to wash one's hands of unmentionables, bodily fluids and other secretions that accompanied many if not all of the various test subjects that he had already acquired.

"Pride, was it?" Yuuta said suddenly his monotonous voice never faltered as he piqued himself upon the solidity of his reflection." I believe it is a very common failing, Pride. One of the seven deadly sins. I've read somewhere once. Maybe twice that Pride cometh before the fall" Yuuta didn't care much if his words reached the boy, after all the altar that was currently in control was pride personified. Nevertheless, he knew that in time even Pride would see that his words rang true.

"Your enthusiasm is refreshing however… I need you to understand, no I need all of you to understand that there is no coming back from this. The only option once going down this road is to succeed and come out on top. Failure is not an option… failure means death." Finally, Yuuta's tone showed some emotion, the monotonicity he had displayed here moments ago had been shattered by the seriousness and weight of his words. His voice filled with what could be described as "inexorable" or "austere". Pride had finally gotten under the man's skin, although not in the way one might have thought. Yes, the boy had stirred up anger within his sensei however Yuuta was still in perfect control of his emotions having not succumbed to his anger.

The reason for this was simple. It wasn't Pride himself nor was it the impudence shown towards Yuuta, by his actions and words. Rather, it was the boy's lack of regard for their plans' severity. "Impatience and stupidity claim more victims than any weapon." Despite his anger at the boy's display, Yuuta would still oblige and answer the boy's questions. After all, he wasn't wrong by wanting more information, Yuuta had always taught that there was no such thing as a wrong question. "It will benefit you and everyone else if you reign in that impetuous pride of yours, or it will cost you your life. And while I am biased towards my students. I will not act on your behalf if you were being stupid". His words pained him to say but they were genuine; their cause needed to outweigh their personal biases.

"Regardless of who is in control of your meat sack, every last one of you was my student. Including you, Pride. Did you forget who I am? Or what I've taught you? The line between confidence and arrogance is very fine,” Yuuta said harshly. "And the line between arrogance and stupidity is even finer" he walked away to gather his emotions; for Yuuta failing to adequately train and raise his students to survive this Shinobi world is worse than death.

Eventually the Jounin returned, having gone to the main floor of the tavern where the civilians were indulging in all sorts of inebriation. Yuuta had returned with a bottle of Sake and two small cups, big enough for only a single shot. He started talking without much of a warning. "Our benefactor is called Root; our leader you might get to meet in due time. He's a native son of Hi no Kuni, and one of the village's strongest Shinobi. However, I'll leave it up to him to decide if he wants to make his identity known to you. As far as Root is concerned… I'll tell you all that I know" Yuuta said genuinely, though not at all any nicer. The Jounin poured himself a shot and then poured Pride one as well. He'd look the boy directly in his eyes without blinking or flinching as he downed his. Pride could probably tell that Yuuta wanted you to drink as well… it was fairly obvious.

The Jounin was aware that the person in front of him had an unique proclivity, and that despite his anomalous personality trait, he had endured to become a Chunin of the hidden leaf. In the eyes of the village the Shinobi in front of him is an adult, Yuuta acknowledged these facts about Wahei. However, he'd be damned if he allowed one of his students to wallow in ignorance, driven by an overly active sense of pride. "I want to speak to Wahei now. Without interference from any of you. What we are about to do can be seen as treason. We'll be branded as Waerloga and probably sentenced to death. That said I want to hear how he feels about this before we continue" Yuuta demanded before walking over towards Pride, stopping just a couple of meters away from the boy; though not at all in arm's length.

"If you Pride, or Fear or any of the others, decide not to accommodate my request. I'll have to simply force him to the forefront. Only a few people are aware of the existence of this underground laboratory" the Jounin demanded. Yuuta had finally called the boy pride without any anecdotes or sarcastic euphemisms following the name. Which meant that Yuuta not only accepted the alters as a part of Wahei, but also as his former students, just as Wahei had been. Every single one of Yuuta's students from the first batch of genin to Wahei's group, knew that Yuuta's eccentricities knew no bounds. What made this time different than any other however, was that Yuuta didn't have to hold back as much; Wahei was an adult, and Chunin of the leaf after all. He had even been arrested just like his sensei

[/font]

[ ]
[??? Idk Words]
[/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[/div]

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Apr 21, 2023 20:43:29 GMT -5