Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Coastal Exchange

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"Of course...can't get to cloud town without passin over water..."

Standing at the entrance of the Port City, Arashi would adjust the strap of her gourd, looking over her shoulder to sense the numbers individuals at her back. Naturally, she hadn't expected Suna's best to leave her side for an instant, but she even she was impressed by how little their presence could be detected. If she had not already had their scent, she'd probably not even know they were there.

Still, it did not deter her from her goal here. Her next stop on her journey was to reach the Hidden Cloud Village. While she could attempt to make it there by land, her journey would eventually take her to water soon enough. It also would avoid the Frost Country, which wasn't exactly a friend.

The thought came to her to just simply use her sand as transport, it could easily get her there with no problem. Of course, the question of her using her sand over such a long distance without a steady resupply was questionable. Not to mention, she could end up stranded on an island in the middle of the ocean. Or captured...neither were good thoughts.

Entering the bustling area, she'd draw her hood over her head as she began to move through the streets, her expression calm as she continued to look for any signs of transport. There likely was a sea fairing vessel near the docks, making it a clear path to where she could secure passage. But in her journey to her destined goal, she'd stop short as she came upon a small stand and saw miniatures on display.

"Seriously though....why do you like makin models?"

"... Part of it is the satisfaction of watching it come to life when you're putting the pieces together, and then having a piece of the series right in front of you like you just plucked it out of the pages."

The faint memory came and went, prompting the young woman to sigh before hearing the voice within her to snap out of it.

"You waste with lamenting..."

He wasn't wrong, which probably was one of the few times in which she'd admit that. In the end, Arashi would begin to make her way forward once more, looking around her as she continued to think.

Maybe...but it's my time...ya can't tell me that you never think back...all those years...experiences...

As I've said many times...to you...time is fleeting...for me...its endless...moments for you that seem precious...all are no more than passing moments within the extension that is my existence...I continue on...

Bullshit...I know enough about ya to see that there are things that you hold on to...

In silence, the teen would then dip into a structure as she began to look at a poster that laid upon the wall.

"Looks like the next ferry leaves in this afternoon..."

----------------------

-S.A Used-
Will of Sand

Will of Sand- Adding the element of her own chakra into the mixture of sand, Arashi is capable of faster and stronger sand manipulation and attacks. The extent of this control is due to the supply gathered within her gourd, granting the bonus of power, but limited to only the amount contained within it. This ability makes her constructions more dense and harder to break down, and the swiftness of their creation is instant rather than requiring the prior time of build-up as before due to the strengthened bond between Arashi and Shukaku

Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.

Sand Control
Arashi is granted two forms of defense by the Ichibi. The first one is a subconscious ability granted by the Bijuu is that there is constantly a barrier of sand clinging to Arashi’s skin. This barrier acts as a shield against her skin, absorbing heavy blows and protecting her. Her sand defense is very tough, being very difficult to break through. The sand has been likened to steel and concrete. The second form is one which pulls sand from her surroundings and the sand piled on her skin to form a visible barrier and dome like barrier around her. The sand is typically pulled from the ground and any nearby source. Arashi’s various dogs often have a plentiful amount of sand carried in their thick coats. As such, the sand is often pulled from their coats to be used to protect the girl. Through the course of her training, Arashi has learned to control both of these forms of defense to a degree, making her much more capable of mounting a defense in a variety of ways. But she still at times must incumbent some cooperation from Shukaku to ensure of it's sustainability.

Arashi can control sand and wind around herself to whip up sandstorms with powerful gusts. The sandstorm often appears when she’s emotionally strained and damaged. If there is no sand around her, powerful breezes will still gather around her. Shukaku enjoys teasing the girl to the point where sandstorms appear. But with the course of time, Arashi had grown more comfortable with this and developed a thick skin towards such actions by the Bijuu.

While Arashi had previous had little to no control over her other sand related abilities, she has a somewhat capable hand at this one. Because of the trauma of her sand attacking her classmates at a young age, Arashi has managed to reign in some of this power. Learning to bend the sand to her will, Arashi can keep it from hurting those she doesn’t want it to hurt. Sand will be gathered from nearby sources to be used as a weapon when this ability activates. This ability typically only activates when Arashi is in severe danger, but it has now become possible for her to do so with ease. Though it is more prone to activating near or on full moons. The sand takes the form of blunt objects or tendrils to bash or choke enemies. During moments of extreme strain, Arashi loses all control over this ability as well.

Fuuinjutsu Savant

Within her youth, Arashi had always been a natural when it came to the art of sealing techniques. Trained under one of it's great masters, her skill and understanding of this nearly forgotten artform only grew and has become more seasoned over time. With this knowledge, the shinobi is capable of identifying the nature and abilities of a seal just by looking at it, mapping out their structure, strength, and abilities based on previous experience and her own studies with the craft. This skill also allows for her own seals to become much stronger in their usage, extend their duration people(1 post), able to modify them to suit a specific situation or to quickly implement them in the field.
-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-
Sand Gourd

-Familiar Used-
MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jul 10, 2022 12:28:38 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,703 posts
Coastal Exchange[Miyo/o]Jul 12, 2022 13:32:40 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty years old birthday March 19 rank Genin occupation ANBU Operative
Tag: 
Title: Coastal Exchange
Hex: c24e4e
Summary: Write them here! Box will expand downwards with words.

Ōnakayama Miyo

The Mercurial Maiden of Sunagakure

Is it wrong to utilize your ANBU coworkers to track down your jinchuuriki sister to talk about your current problems with impotence?

That was just one question of ethics that Miyo had decided to ignore on her current journey through life, and into foreign territories. 

It was not uncommon for her to drift across the world; she often acted as a major representative for Sunagakure and the Kazekage, but for now she was out for herself.

She didn't have many people to turn to, especially those she could trust. Her father was capable, but almost always too busy to be bothered by anything, so Arashi was the next best thing, even if she was half way across the world. The only positive thing was it was easy enough to find her so long as Arashi wasn't trying too hard to not be found.

Port City, snuggled up to the coast of the Land of Fire, was the layover where Miyo would catch up to her sister. 

But the work to find Arashi in the city was a lot less of a chore, and much less of a worry, than what Miyo was struggling with on the side. If she didn't figure out why she was having trouble using her ninjutsu in the way she always had, it could have serious implications.

Miyo had finally caught up, too, and spied Arashi slip out of sight and into some building. It didn't matter what it was, Miyo was a little frantic - though it'd be hard for most people to tell the difference from her normally vacant expression.

"Arashi!" She chirped as she entered behind her. "My precious sister, I need you!"

Temp by Ai Made Just for Fair ♥

Fairemont has written 371 posts
Coastal Exchange[Miyo/o]Jul 12, 2022 16:03:50 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Coastal Exchange

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

"There is.....no way in hell..."

Hearing the familiar voice and picking up the scent quickly, Arashi would keep her back turned before then looking over to see the face of her older sibling behind her. Honestly, if it had to be anyone that was capable of tracking her down, it would probably be her. Or at the very least, it could be that she was following her. Of course, there was a number of possibilities as to just what her sister could have done to know just where to look. Which, could be for any number of reasons.

"Ah my big sister..."

A smirk crossed her lips as she drew her hood down and shook her ponytail out with a calm expression on her face. While she wasn't expecting to run into her, she wasn't unhappy to see her. She had been gone so much that neither of them really got a chance to catch up and they were family. It was just that between the two of them, one had more freedom to move about than the other, which had been a bit of a sore spot. Yet, it wasn't like she didn't get the chance to go out, just not far. This was probably the first time she was actually able to even cross the ocean, and even then she was under hidden guard.

Though the fact that she needed her for something seemed a bit blunt and quick to the point.

"Well hello to ya too..."

Raising her brow, she'd place a hand upon her hip as she tilted her head to the side.

"Whats up?"

----------------------

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jul 12, 2022 16:04:31 GMT -5
Coastal Exchange[Miyo/o]Jul 18, 2022 12:59:17 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty years old birthday March 19 rank Genin occupation ANBU Operative
Tag: 
Title: Coastal Exchange
Hex: c24e4e
Summary: Write them here! Box will expand downwards with words.

Ōnakayama Miyo

The Mercurial Maiden of Sunagakure

Miyo shuffled her way over closer to Arashi so that they could talk. It had been a while since they had met last, and despite Miyo having plenty of authority to travel, Arashi seemed to be the one doing the most traveling.

"It's nice to see you," Miyo started with a smile. "You look well - healthy, at least."

"Anyway..." She let out a sigh. "I was hoping to talk to you because I seem to be having some trouble with my ability. Some trouble getting things to work without using my hands which I've never had trouble with before."

"I wasn't exactly expecting the problem of the year to be performance issues," Miyo continued, gesturing a little as if trying to control her jiton. 

"I was hoping you could help me out. I don't exactly have a lot of people that I can practice with, or who can possibly give me any good advice."

She could technically talk to Takato, but he had a habit of being an old kermudgeon, and not always the most helpful. 

Besides, spending time with Arashi was its own treat since they rarely got together anymore. At least, these days, they weren't fighting all the time.

Temp by Ai Made Just for Fair ♥

Fairemont has written 371 posts
Coastal Exchange[Miyo/o]Jul 18, 2022 16:38:32 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Coastal Exchange

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

It was nice to see Miyo, even though it was a bit surprising and a little suspicious. Of course, she could easily put the blame on their father, but it didn't seem like that was the case at all. Though then again, she was never really much for subtly when it came to anything between the two of them...

But their relationship had gotten better than it had been in the last few years...mostly because each of them had found their own path and an understanding for one another. More so than anything else, Arashi had gotten over the fact that Miyo was not the daughter that her father always wanted, which, had been a constant thought that lingered in her head since she became the One Tails.

It had made things so bitter between the two sisters that it had been near impossible to get them in a room together without one of them, mainly Arashi, making a side comment and starting an argument. Yet, the fact that they were able to come to one another when they were in need showed that they were indeed still close.

But the matter in which she had come to find her for was a bit odd...

In fact...it was disturbing without context...

As she listened, her eyes would widen before allowing a blank expression to linger upon her face, soon speaking with her tone dead pan serious.

"Please tell me that ya mean a technique with Jiton and not....the other thing...cause if thats it than I can't help ya...and please never ask me for something like that ever again..."
----------------------

MADE BY VEL OF GS