compose a reply
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Oct 5, 2022 11:18:06 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

I'm the voice inside of you, that says there's nothing you can't do.
If you could open up your eyes and lay your heart out on the line.
I'm the voice inside your head, that brings your mind back from the dead.
I hope that I have served you right, even if only for one night.

Flexing his throbbing hand Zakku ran pumping one arm as he moved.  Seeing Miyo and the lord Zakku felt a wave of relief wash over him.  He had no doubt she'd be able to take care of herself.  It was just a nice reassurance to see her still standing and holding the lord.  Slowing down the closer he got the blue haired chunin placed his hurt hand into his pack a removed a notepad.  

Stopping by Miyo Zakku panted lightly and began to scribble on his notepad.  His green eyes watched his pencils movements as he began crunching numbers.  "So that's the death of your farm hand along with over three fourths of the mercenaries you'd hired to kill us."  The chunin said like a cashier that was checking out a customer.  "Plus the fee for having us to come down here and track your sorry ass down.  Along with a service fee."  Ripping the paper from his notebook he held it up showing the lord the overly exaggerated price.  "At this point I think you've outlived your usefulness.  If it were up to me i'd have you lynched and strung up as a warning to others who will try something like this.  Thankfully, that's not my decision.  It's hers."  Crumpling up the paper he tossed it away he'd pull out one of his blunts and stick it in mouth unlit.  He knew Miyo was a more rational thinker than him but he'd also gotten more than his fill of bloodlust from the mercenaries and had sedated his murderous urges for now.  Turning to leave he'd wave the man off heading back towards the house wondering what he'd be able to find to help alleviate the debt the lord owed the village.  

Duh Dood has written 541 posts