In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]

compose a reply
In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 11, 2022 13:03:52 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
In Honors Name
"I'm home....I'm finally home..."

The Saeko Clan Encampment

The path to finding the Saeko Clan was easy for any true clan member to do. Despite their movements and nomadic behavior, they did have locations and places in which they would remain for a season to begin discussions of trade, marriages, and the exchange of their best to leave and learn within Sunagakure. It was based their prospective talents, as well as their dedication to the Clan and it's future. These decisions were made by the elders, but usually those that were chosen for such roles were picked due to recommendation from other members.

The Saeko were like a family in that regard, and when they came together in one place, it was usually for difficult decisions or celebrations. It was rare when someone called an Honor Meet in which someone was to be judged for their actions and their name stripped away. It had only happened once and to her knowledge, the other occasion had been when Lady Kasumi had run away. So this gathering was a serious matter to the youth, who soon found herself walking into the encampment, drawing her hood back as she soon was greeted by two huntress.

"እኔ ቤት መጥቻለሁ ታላላቅ እህቶች... እንደተጠየቅኩት..."
(I have come home big sisters....as I was asked...)

The young girl would smile, but see no such kindness returned as she could see the coldness in their eyes as they allowed her passage.

"ወደ ሥነ ሥርዓት ዓለቶች ሂድ... እና ከእንግዲህ ወዲያ አትናገረን።"
(Go to the ceremonial rocks...and speak no more to us dishonored)

She always thought that she'd be happy to see her brothers and sisters again...the clan was her home...her family...the shame she felt when they disowned her cut deep, but she didn't imagine it would feel worse than that....to even those she had known since she was an infant looked upon her as a disgrace. Still, she'd do her best not to let the hurt show, nodding only as she walked through them and moved further in.

The looks she gained, their expressions, their lack of even acknowledgement of her presence among them...even the children seemed to run from her path like she was an wild beast. As she drew closer to the structure, she'd see the faces of her mother and father, her eyes lighting up as she rushed toward them.

እማማ! አባ!!
(Mamma! Papa!)

Her arms would outstretch to embrace them, only to feel a gently push as they looked at her. She could not see it any light in their eyes. No joy to see their daughter here...no words...not anything...

In moments, her mother would look to her and then close her eyes.

"We do not know you dishonored....and we have no children to call us such..."

That was enough to shatter her heart to pieces, her eyes welling up as the two walked from her, moving to their place with the others. She went to give chase, only for a hand to stop her as it pushed her back on the path.

"You go no further than the rocks..."

"MAMA! PAPA!!!"

Ayukawa would feel her eyes shed tears, but she knew that she could not go after them. Her arm reaching her face, she'd rub the tears away as she then continued down into the pit.

The Ceremonial Rocks....it was where those who had shown their skills, strength, and loyalty to the Clan were honored. Where those that had been lost were welcomed home or given blessings to be with the ancestors. It was also were judgement was passed...

The reason she was here....

Someone had called for her punishment to be permanent, her banishment, her name removed from ever being part of them. It was the ultimate removal of who you were...

She began to recall what Zakku had told her, how she should feel about herself, but facing this alone....it was hard to remember the words she had worked so hard to memorize.

She looked to see if Arashi was there...or Lady Kasumi....but none seemed to be in audience. Not even the Chief, which meant that this was a matter that he left to the elders to resolve.

She could see her parents within the group, but they looked away as much as the others had as she finally came to the bottom, looking to the rocks and stones as she awaited for them to start.

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Jul 11, 2022 13:04:28 GMT -5
Kaze has written 557 posts
In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 14, 2022 8:05:07 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank occupation
A lot was at stake for Ayukawa. The Saeko were known for being strict and holding high expectations for their members, and in their eyes, Ayukawa's actions - and her maiming - at Bonchi no Kuni was a disgrace. In this Honour Meet she would be judged, and this judgement would determine her future within the clan, for better or for worse; the stakes had never been higher for the youth. The stigma of shame she carried was a heavy burden, it cast over the girl a shadow of dishonour that made everyone turn their faces from her, including her own parents. This was no place for the weak hearted.

The Ceremonial Rocks was the only place she currently belonged to, the only place she deserved to be - at least for now - in the eyes of the Saeko. It wasn't a bad place in itself, for it welcomed with the warmth of acceptance those who were exalted by their deeds, but it was also the place where judgement was passed.

The judgement would be starting soon, and as Ayukawa had rightfully suspected, her cousin was not there, Lady Kasumi wasn't there, and her parents... They were not there, at least not with her.

As the girl waited, the elders began to approach on their grim march towards the Ceremonial Rocks. Slow steps, almost as if done on purpose, to try and break the spirits of those who brought shame upon their family, to give them time to reflect on their own shortcomings, on their shame.
Ren has written 286 posts
In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 15, 2022 21:41:45 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
In Honors Name
"I don't believe this...it's like they don't even know me...."

The situation was certainly more dire than she had imagined...and it was made worse by the fact that she clearly had no friends here...not anymore...

There was a chill that seemed to surge down her spine, her hands resting at her side as she looked around her to see the visions of the people she had run with, hunted with, laughed with, even ate with, all seemed to turn away from her as if she were a criminal. While the girl would admit that what she had done was wrong, she had come to the realization that it had felt right within her heart. Maybe no one here could understand that....but she knew people that did.

It was just that...they weren't here...

She was shocked even more so that Lady Kasumi wasn't there...she was the one who was in charge of the clan...not even the Chief was anywhere in sight.

As for Arashi...she had sent her a letter telling her of what had been sent to her and where she was going. Usually, anytime something like that was sent out, she'd imagine that the Jounin Hanchou would answer...especially Arashi. But there was no sign of her...not a single thing.

With the march of the elders arrival announced by the sound of drums, Ayukawa would look in their direction and see their slow decent. The sense of dread just seemed to grow even more so within the pit of her stomach, seeing them move in a line that was similar to a pride of lions. Their attire adorned with their prizes for each great hunt. Their leadership signified by their position and colors upon their lion skin pelts.

It was a great honor to wear the skin of a lion...it meant power and respect, especially since they were akin to her people. Lions were their symbol of strength and the idea of a pride was their concept of unity.

As they took their places, the young girl would release a soft breath, doing her best to try and straighten herself as she almost felt unprepared. Which she was...

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 16, 2022 15:06:48 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
The wind was blowing strong, generating an eerie, almost otherworldly whistle, which was ironically fitting for such an occasion. The slow march of the elders finally reached its end, as they placed themselves in a semi-circle in front of the girl, standing atop the Ceremonial Rocks. The other members of the clan were all watching, their expressions not unlike stone sculptures; completely devoid of any emotion. Their gaze carried the weight of judgement, and it felt like they already chose her verdict: guilty.

Finally, one of the elders raised their hands, a sign that they were about to speak, and even the whispers died at this point. Slowly lowering their hands, the stern eyes rested upon the girl's figure. "Dishonoured." the elder started. "You stand here, in shame, because you tainted the name of our clan." and when that was said, people started voicing their agreement, showing their discontent and even anger, but the elder raised their hand once more, and they went silent. "You will be given the opportunity to justify your actions. Use it wisely, for you won't be given another chance" they added.
In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 17, 2022 0:56:52 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
In Honors Name
"I....um..."

The title that seemed to be sticking at the moment was honestly more hurtful than anything else she had been called in her life. She had been told she was a chatter box, an idiot, naive, foolish, reckless, and even an airhead. But dishonorable was probably the one thing she felt that she wasn't. At least in the terms that the elders were making it appear as such.

She couldn't think of what her brother would tell her to say at this point. She couldn't even picture what Issei might say, or Arashi or Asahi. Maybe Kazui could come up with a better defense, but she couldn't think of just the right words, and they seemed to be very important right now as she was on trial for her actions. Yet, she found herself reaching into her back pocket, and she did, she'd draw out the letter she wrote. The same one that Zakku-kun had told her to. The one she had been told to memorize to the very letter.

It listed the reason why her clan would be making a mistake to judge her. To treat her...exactly like they had been right now.

As she folded it open, the young girl would then attempt to read it, but find that she couldn't. Her own courage was faltering, and as she looked to her fellow Saeko for support, there was none to be had in any of them. Not even her parents....

So, with what felt like a leap of faith, the girl would begin to speak...

Moment Music

"I....I...would ...I would like to say that...if I did anything to dishonor my family...I would be sorry...so very ...very sorry...but my actions....have only been a dishonor to myself but even that would be a lie....and would continue to be so...if I said anything...that I didn't mean...."

Closing her eyes, the young female would continue to speak as she searched her heart for the right words.

"The very nature...or beginning...of our clan...is to be humble...and to seek the advice of others and to adapt...it was how we lived for years...long before I was even born...to which...I did....I made friends...I fell in love....and I followed my heart..."

Opening her eyes, she'd smile to herself before she then looked to the elders with a calm expression.

"I acted...as I thought was right....and while it may not have been right to the rules of Sunagakure...and maybe not to our clan but...they were right to me...because...I can't...just think about everyone else...anymore...I have to think...about those that I care about...So...if it did something...to upset everyone....I am sorry...but I don't think I did....I honestly...believe that I only did...what I did...because I...I...."

She paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts as she began once more.

"I did what I did..because I believe that it was right! Because I would never...let someone I love...do something..that they might regret for the rest of their lives....because I...I want to believe...I have to believe...that we can all...live together...and maybe one day...just....be...different...maybe not all the same....and maybe even have challenges...but still...just...be..."

Shrugging her shoulders, Ayukawa would then find her courage again as she'd finish.

"So yea! I did act against the orders of Suna. But I did it on my own. Not to the wishes of the Saeko. I would never do anything that would harm my family...and the Clan is my family. So...if I'm being charged with a crime...be it that of just my actions...not that they where a reflection of where I came from...but of just...me...and maybe they were dishonorable..but they weren't to me...and if I had to do it again....I'd do it all over again...because...thats...who I am....not because of the village...but because...I am....me...."

In saying all this, she felt like a large stone had been rolled off of her. It was heavy, but it was now much lighter than before. As she seemed to finish, her expression remained that of a calm one, looking around her as she hoped that maybe someone...or at least..her parents...heard her. She wanted at least them to understand...that she wasn't bad because of the clan...nor had she wanted to do anything against them. But she had done what she did...because she felt in her heart that it was right.

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 17, 2022 23:09:03 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
Not a word.

Ayukawa was allowed to speak, and the elders and the people around them alike didn't utter a single word; they let her have the time to make her argument, to defend her case, so they wouldn't be able to accuse the Saeko clan of being arbitrary. Only Ayukawa's voice and the whistle of the wind could be heard. The girl went on, explaining her reasoning, putting her heart on the line. Once she was finally done, an eerie silence took place as the elders looked at one another, pondering, before one of them started again.

"So you admit you disobeyed your village and acted against the interests of the clan? Do you hear your own words, Dishonoured. Your beliefs on the matter are irrelevant when faced before the consequences of your recklessness." the words were harsh, they were not satisfied with her justification. "Is that all you have to say then?" they asked.
In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 18, 2022 9:48:49 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
In Honors Name
"What?"

Ayukawa remained frozen as she heard the restatement from the elder of her crime, prompting her to hold a blank and almost puzzled look upon her face. This...couldn't be right....

"Did you...not hear what I said?"

Her beliefs did not matter when it came down to the truth of her actions and apparently, they were reckless and were still seen as an insult to her clan and to the village in which she was to serve. It was funny how it took so much to make the girl angry, and yet this was indeed the final straw for her as she narrowed her eyes and began to shout.

" My beliefs should matter! All of ours should! I believe in the code, I understand the rules! I know what we are supposed to be and what the standard is! I have remained humble and dedicated to doing nothing else for all of my life!! My brother died following the code and then acting in what he knew was best! He could run away when his team was attacked, retreated and allowed them to die! But he remained and aided in their escape! That was his belief! That the needs of others mattered more than his own life!"

Ayukawa would bare her teeth as she closed her eyes.

"I admit only to what I did being wrong in the eyes of Sunagakure, not of the clan's assumption to me doing something that doesn't go along with our beliefs. Which it does! Staying true to ourselves is one of our foundations! It makes us individual! We are free to disagree! I believe in the traditions, but I also know that much is true!!"

Clenching her fist, Ayu knew she wasn't the smartest shinobi, but the fact that this was becoming more so a stern expression of doubt in what she believed against that of the elders was infuriating.

"If we can no longer do what we know is right, along with being true to ourselves then what is the point of having us leave to begin with!? What do we gain if we can't adapt and see things and learn things and...become better than when we left!?"

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 18, 2022 14:43:23 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
"Do you dare question our care for the procedures? We heard you loud and clear, Dishonoured." the tone from the elder was harsher than before, making it clear they did not appreciate her tone in questioning their attention towards the pleading of her case. Ayukawa was angered with their disregard for ehr beliefs, the feeling of being called dishonoured, and not finding justice in the place she expected to was disheartening to say the least, but despite her words filled with passion, the stone-cold expression of the elders didn't change, not in the slightest.

"Aren't you a shinobi from the Sand Village? Isn't admitting to do your village wrong a sign of your honour? If you, as a shinobi, have the duty to protect the best interest of your village and fail to do so. Doesn't that speak for your character? The clan has ties with the village, and those ties are important. You tainted that, and by consequence, our good name." they responded, but the girl continued. And as she did, it seemed like the patience of the elders was finally coming to an end.

"Enough! Your excuses will not shield you from the consequences of your actions. Your beliefs are misguided, and ignorance does not exclude your culpability. If you have nothing else of importance to say, we are ready to render our judgement." the elder added, and the others nodded in agreement.
In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 18, 2022 17:11:04 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
In Honors Name
"I am responsible! But..."

The clear rebukes against what she had said were being slung back at her like stones as she did her best to try and deflect them, of course, it was the truth. As much as she may have said her peace and did the same, it remained that her actions had been against that of the village, and in doing so, she had indeed shamed the clan by her lack of following them. She wasn't going to dispute that much, but the fact that they seemed to be drawing a line connecting her actions to her character being a reflection of the clan, her expression shifted to a frown as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"So what is my character to you Elder? Has anything that I have done until this moment shown anything less than respect for our family!? I have never questioned anything in regards to the Saeko Clan...I have always displayed myself with the highest regard because of how important a role my being sent to the village was!"

It seemed like they had enough of her comments, and were done with hearing her make supposed excuses for her actions. She didn't see it that way, but they clearly held that belief. As they further attacked her beliefs and called her actions misguided and her ignorance to the part she played in all of this, they would be ready to render judgement if she had nothing more of importance to say...

"Nothing more of importance?.....NOTHING OF IMPORTANCE!? THIS IS MY LIFE!! YOU"VE TAKEN MY NAME! MY FAMILY DENIES ME!!"

She felt tears ready to fall, but she held them back as she looked upon the people, seeing their gazes seem almost stern as they looked back, some even looking away.

"Will no one stand with me?...በእውነት እዚህም ብቻዬን ነኝ?
(Am I really alone here too?)

Closing her eyes, she'd then frown as she shook her head...

"You've insulted my honor more times than anyone else to this point....and....I won't stand for it anymore!"

Narrowing her eyes, she'd then speak directly to the council as she held her hands firmly at her side.

"ጎሳው የማይከላከለኝ ከሆነ ክብሬን እራሴን እጠብቃለሁ ... በጦርነት ሙከራ!!"
(If the clan will not defend me then I defend my honor myself...by trial of combat!!)

Ayukawa clearly was overwhelmed and this lashing out did little to aid her. But at this point, it was clear where this was going to go. She honestly had not wanted this...she didn't want any of this. But she was not going to let them strip her of everything. Not without a fight.

"I will fight who you pick! I will not let you send me away like cowards!"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 20, 2022 11:28:44 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
The elder scoffed at her words. "No matter how much you take care of a vase, the moment you drop it, the pieces are scattered, and no matter how much you try, it will never be unsullied again. You broke that trust, and your actions prior to it are meaningless. The shadow of shame is dirty and repulsive, and your former actions are not a free pass for you to do as you please." the elder still responded, and it only added to Ayukawa's frustration. And the girl was right to feel that way, they were not being very reasonable. But maybe that was life's way of teaching her that the world was not fair, and she would just have to deal with that.

"We took nothing from you! Everything you lost was because of your choices. If you want to curse anyone, curse your miserable self, Dishonoured! Your rant just adds to your shame. You even lack the humility to lower your head and rid us of your disgusting presence!" the elder roared, finally losing a bit of their patience, the otherwise stone-cold expression now showing signs of irritation.

Ayukawa turned to the members of the clan, asking for support but she found none. She was indeed all alone. And as she reached the breaking point, only one option was left for her: trial by combat, which she demanded. Another scoff from the elder. "If you want further humiliation, so be it. You will have an hour to prepare yourself. If you don't come back within this timeframe, we will assume your forfeit the battle." they stated.
last edit by Ren on Jul 20, 2022 11:36:09 GMT -5
In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 22, 2022 19:25:36 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
In Honors Name
"MY NAME IS AYUKAWA YOU ባለጌ!"

If the situation could possibly get worse, it did the moment she went and directly called one of her Clan elders a bastard. Realizing it, she'd soon hear the mummers within the area, her people looking at one another and some even whispering among themselves.

Though it seemed that the elders were willing to accept her demand for a Trial of Combat, allowing for her an hour to prepare for her possible humiliation. Narrowing her eyes, she'd watch as the group would begin to gather as to converse among themselves, the rest of the clan returning to their own devices as they awaited the appointed time. Meanwhile, Ayukawa felt as if she had no where else to go, seating herself upon the ground as she began to remove her tool bag from her waist, opening her jacket as she began to pull out her various tools.

A trial by combat was one of the most honor bound traditions. It helped to settle disagreements that could otherwise end up getting far more deadly for those involved, or allowed someone within the clan to dispute a sentence with some level of dignity. It was indeed a last resort, but the girl was out of options if the elders had no intention of listening to her.

In continuing to remove her tools, a voice would speak to her as she looked down at her pockets and continued to prepare.

"Ayukawa do not do this..."

The voice came from the woman who was supposed to be her mother, prompting the girl to glance at her briefly, but then return to avoiding her gaze as she continued.

"You do not know what you are asking and should you pursue this...you will fail..."

The girl remained silent as she then drew off her jacket completely, examining it to make sure there was nothing else remaining inside, placing the items into her bag as she heard the woman speak again.

"You should simply leave and allow the elders to.."

"To do what mother!? Exile me!?...I find it funny how now you speak to me as a parent when at first you denied ever having me!"

Ayu was clearly still fired up, but the older woman would continue to speak firmly to her child.

"Better to be out there than to be sentenced completely! At least if you are sentenced that way, you may redeem yourself! If you do this and lose you can never return!!"

"I won't lose..."

Narrowing her eyes, the woman would curse under her breath as she grabbed the girl's arm, yanking her to her feet as she looked down at her.

"YOU ARE SO QUICK TO RUN INTO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! YOU NEVER THINK! I AM BEGGING YOU TO THINK!"

Her eyes seemed to be tearing up, staring at the girl as Ayukawa looked back up at her.

"Please...you have already lost so much...do not make me lose the only child I have left...."

The Suna nin would look down, feeling her mother's grip loosen as she pulled her arm away.

"You have a choice...you can leave now and perhaps the clan will be willing to take you back in time...but now is not that time..."

"Where would I go mother? I have no place to return to except here...home! If I'm not willing to at least fight for that, then what do I do? I don't know what else I can do!?"

Feeling her mother's touch against her face, the older woman would then cup it within her hands, looking at her daughter as she smiled softly.

"You live...my daughter...you live...."

As she said this, she'd see the eyes of the others in the Clan watching her, prompting her to hand something to the girl and then pull away.

"Leave now....take this to Lady Kasumi and do not come back here!"

"Wait...mother!"

With a blank expression, she'd watch her mother flee before holding the small note within her palm, glancing down at it as it remained closed within her fist. Placing it within her bag, the girl would look toward the entrance and then back toward the ceremonial area.

It seemed something was indeed wrong within the Clan, and it made no sense for her to ask for her to bring something to Lady Kasumi...was she not supposed to be with them? This made her question everything...what was going on?
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 22, 2022 19:49:21 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
Ayukawa's words did her no favours, as it only further tainted her already soiled reputation amongst the Saeko clan. The elder didn't even bother responding, rather, they scoffed and walked away, for they had to select who would act as their champion. The time give was an hour, but that hour felt like a lifetime especially due to her isolation despite how physically close she was to the people she once called family. No glances, but plenty of whispers, andf the few words that reached her ears did nothing to help her spirits.

Dishonoured...

Disgusting...

Shame...

How dare she...

Such disrespect...

Not only she brought shame on us, but she also shames our elders...

I wish she died...

Begone...

The only person who dared approach Ayukawa was her mother, because her love spoke louder than her duty. She knew what her daughter was getting into, and it would not end up well for her. She begged her to leave, to accept this dishonour, to take in stride, but the girl was determined to face this tribulation with her fists.

https://i.imgur.com/tr2sMSI.png

When one hour passed, the elders marched back to the cerimonial rocks, and in front of them, their champion. The man stood six feet four, with an extremely muscular build, and fierce yellow eyes. He was known to be one of the strongest fighters among the clansmen, with a physical prowess that gave him the moniker of 'Legendary Beast'. His name was Zedaki, and he entered the arena wearing nothing but his trousers and wristbands. No weapons, no ninja tools. He was either reckless, or extremely confident in his abilities.

"The Trial by Combat will commence. The Dishonoured will try to reclaim her honour with her fists, while Zedaki will defend the determination of this council. Shall the Dishonoured win, she is to be accepted back into the floc. However, if she loses, she is henceforth banished from the clan, and this sentence will last for her lifetime." the elder announced, while the members of the clan started whispering to one another.

The Beast? That's overkill...

She will die...

She deserves that lesson...

I hope he breaks all her bones...

The man walked towards the centre of the place and when his yellow eyes rested upon the girl, he scoffed and spit to the side, showing his disgust. "Seems like I will have to taint my fists with your tainted blood. But I do wonder how much it reeks..." he said in a rather serious tone as he cracked his knuckles.

"The Trial by Combat begins now!" and with that, they were authorized to start their bout.
In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 22, 2022 21:00:37 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
In Honors Name
"I have honestly had enough of being insulted today...so just shut it and fight me Zedaki..."

Ayukawa Last Stand
Having moved to the center of the arena, Ayukawa would look up toward the six foot tall man and then narrow her eyes as she drew her leg upward close to her chest, her hands up in defense and her gaze remaining focused on her target.

Though she took on air of confidence in the face of the giant, she was shaking on the inside.

This man was one of the most dangerous members of their clan, a legendary hunter and a skilled fighter. There was reason why many would not wish to have him leave, as he acted as one of the clan's best defenses. A part of her almost admired him. Though with his demeanor today, that part that held some admiration was quickly dwindling. In the end, it seemed as if nothing was going to change unless she won this fight, yet the words of her mother continued to ring within her head. She did often rush in and not think. She did follow her heart and didn't use her head. It was part of who she was, but was it something that she would have to regret?

Especially now when her pride was on the line?

It was too late to back out and she was clearly headed against a tough opponent. With her complete exile now being the price for her actions, she had to win.

Though it seemed that even if she did, it wouldn't matter...

She could hear the words of her people and it began to make her heart sick. Was this really who they were on the inside? What had happened to her Clan? Her family? The people that she cared about more than anything, would defend more than anything and die to protect the honor of?

As the elder declared it time to begin, Ayukawa would allow her frustration to show in raw strength, her body rushing forward as she applied chakra to her legs and ran toward Zedaki. With her body launching upward as though to deliver a kick toward his chest, she'd change her position as to shift the force of her strike to her opposite leg, attempting to slam her knee into his jaw to daze her opponent.

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Kasoku Suru [Accelerate]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
A very simple technique, by using chakra the user is able to instantly accelerate their selves to their max speed. This can be done in just about any condition, but any techniques that slow the user's movement (such as armor from jutsu or most jutsu that might slow an individual) will still affect them.

NAME: Seijin Ninawakamushi [Nymphs Becoming Adults]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
DESCRIPTION:
A basic technique in Amenboken, the user will bring their knee up towards an opponent’s groin or chest while pushing off with their back leg. Made as a feint it will barely miss the opponent’s body, but due to the slight change of direction from the push-off, the opponent will deliver a hard knee strike to the opponent’s chin, fracturing the jaw along with heavily dazing the opponent, possibly even leaving them unconscious.

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamina.

Law of the Jungle
The law of the jungle states that the strongest survive and the weak perish. In further effort to increase upon such a principle, Ayukawa has further increased her strength by the usage of training weights. Her constant runs, strikes, and combat acts have more impactful strides due to their instrumental usage. As such, while not yet strong enough to break boulders without applying chakra, she has improved the impact strength of her strikes to the point that she can fracture bones with more ease, much like the bite of a lion.
In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 24, 2022 23:21:16 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
Zedaki did not assume any fighting stance, and instead, after cracking his knuckles, he started cracking his neck. He seemed oddly relaxed for someone who was about to fight, and nothing in his body language showed any signs of concern. Then, when the elder announced the start of their bout, a fight which would determine the fate of the young girl, she dashed with all her power, rushing with the chakra on her body empowering her moves. In no time she closed in with her opponent, who didn't even move. For some, it would almost feel like she had surprised him, but despite his body not reacting, his yellow eyes were locked on her, following her every move, which meant that his innaction was deliberate.

With a sudden change in her motion, the attack which seemed to be aimed at the man's chest was actually aimed at his jaw, and she hit him there. Hard. His face turned to the side after the impact, but his body didn't move from the place it was standing at. Glancing over to her with the corner of his eyes, he would arch one of his eyebrows. "Is that all of your strength? Pathetic. And I was kind enough to give you a free shot. Well... I will give you yet another chance. Show me what you've got, Dishonoured. I don't want anyone saying I didn't give you a chance." he said as he cracked a wicked smile on his face.

The people watching it seemed to have found their breathe again once they realized Ayukawa's attack did nothing to their champion. As a matter of fact, his reaction seemed to embolden them, giving them the confidence that the one who brought shame to the clan would be crushed as she should.

Zedaki's info:

Elit Jounin level
Tai (Sole)
SA:
- Extreme Endurance [Physical Enhancement]
- Steel Skin [Hardness]
- ?
In Honor's Name; The Trial of Ayukawa[C.A pt.2/I]Jul 26, 2022 15:28:18 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
In Honors Name
"No way...."

Ayukawa Last Stand
With her attack having done nothing, the clan seemed to cheer on for their champion in Zedaki, leading to Ayukawa gritting her teeth as she heard the man taunt her. An easy hint that he was attempting to egg her on, get her frustrated and off balance, but Ayukawa was nothing if not absent minded and fell right into it.

His skin felt as if it was hard as stone, but even stone was capable of cracking if enough force was placed against it. She just had to find the weakest point. Drawing herself back, her eyes flared as she drew her leg back, allowing chakra to move through her limbs once more before she lurched forward, blinking out for a moment as she reappeared in the air. As her body twisted around, she'd launch her leg outward and begin to release a flurry of kicks against the beast.

Her assault continued, relentless as she aimed for every part of him. Shoulders, arms, chest, head, anything she could reach with her attack before ending it with one final push of her leg against the center of his ribs, her eyes narrowed as she waited for a fall or perhaps even a reaction to the pain she believed she inflicted. Heavy breathing, the girl would frown as she readied herself just in case she needed to be, watching the giant's movements.

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Sokudo [Literally Meaning Speed]
CHAKRA USAGE: High [Continuous]
DESCRIPTION:
Sokudo is a method of using chakra passively to reinforce the body's physical capabilities. Such things are movement-based rather than just brute strength would. It gives the user's muscle stimulation, allowing increased hand movement, wrist, arms, and even the legs. This can be used to just have everything work more proficiently. Though, after being used for more than seven posts, the user's muscles will be sore as if they just did an extensive workout. IF continued to be used, eleven posts will begin to break down muscle. Intense pain followed, forced technique shut down.

NAME: Ajisashi // 鰺刺 [Tern]
CHAKRA USAGE: Moderate
ELEMENT: -none
DESCRIPTION:

Leaping towards an opponent, the user spins slightly before delivering a flurry of powerful kicks, moving so fast that their legs look only like blurs. These kicks are delivered so quickly and in such number that it is incredibly difficult to where you are being struck, feeling like the user has more than two legs. The final kick in the flurry is usually a kick to the chest that sends the opponent flying, allowing the user to right themselves and regain their composure.

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamina.

Law of the Jungle
The law of the jungle states that the strongest survive and the weak perish. In further effort to increase upon such a principle, Ayukawa has further increased her strength by the usage of training weights. Her constant runs, strikes, and combat acts have more impactful strides due to their instrumental usage. As such, while not yet strong enough to break boulders without applying chakra, she has improved the impact strength of her strikes to the point that she can fracture bones with more ease, much like the bite of a lion.