A Hand Delivered Missive [Jou]

compose a reply
A Hand Delivered Missive [Jou]Jul 20, 2022 21:16:27 GMT -5
Souma
Don't work smart, OR hard. Work smart- THEN hard.
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

To Himishi Jou

I want to start by conveying my most sincere apologies. I am going to be retracting an offer previously made, and I understand that it is liable to create significant feelings of disappointment, and perhaps even lead you to feel let down. For this, I apologize. Such was never my intention- but neither was it my intention to retract the offer in the first place.

Himishi Haruka has made it clear that not only does she not approve of someone else deigning to teach you, and that she is violently opposed to positive relations with my clan, the Tantetsu, but that she is willing to enforce these disapprovals through the active use of jutsus and the threat of imminent violence to myself while she believed me helpless from the impact of her jutsus.

During our interaction, I stated that I had made the agreement to teach you directly, and that you had accepted, and that I would not be retracting that offer unless you, or someone with authority in your clan, requested I do so. I made it exceedingly clear that I would withdraw the offer in such a circumstance, but rather than respect that I did not wish to sabotage your access to the highest quality of instruction- my affinity for chakra having been honed beyond simple control- she opted to completely paralyze my body with jutsus and threaten to harm me immediately if I did not capitulate. Her technique, however, did not immobilize my chakra-controlled cables, so I excused myself from the situation and left.

I am not opposed to teaching you, but as it seems you have someone willing to enact entirely unnecessary violence on any they see encroaching on your education, I will have to retract my offer until that situation is resolved and an apology rendered for the inappropriate behavior.

In the meantime, I wish you well.

Yours,
Tantetsu Souma

Threnody has written 348 posts
A Hand Delivered Missive [Jou]Sept 27, 2022 12:34:18 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday June 12 rank Adv. Genin occupation
(Jou writes in cursive)

To Tantetsu

I don't know where to begin. I am appalled that Haruka has done such a thing to you and I sincerely apologize that you had to go through such an uncomfortable experience like that because of me. I know Haruka quite well and she can be a bit rough around the edges, but I am surprised that she reacted the way she did and I am unsure why she would have gone that far. You and I may be from different clans, but we are still united under the same banner that is Iwakagure which is something Haruka needs to learn.

Though we are of the same clan, Himishi Haruka has no authority over me. She does not have the right to interfere like this. I understand if you still do not want to at this point, but I would be really grateful if you continued to teach me how to properly control my chakra. I felt like I was beginning to get a proper grasp of it under your tutelage and would hate to lose that momentum. But again, I will not and do not hold anything against you if you're mind is made up. I completely understand.

Again, I apologize for Haruka's actions and, as her cousin, I take full responsibility. I will discuss this with her and make sure she does not do anything like this again. I will even discuss this with our superiors if needed.

Sincerely,
Himishi Jou
last edit by Himishi Jou on Sept 27, 2022 12:36:15 GMT -5
[REDACTED] has written 254 posts