Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]

compose a reply
Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 21:59:26 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday rank Special Jonin occupation Genin Team 3, Team Leader

Kaen nodded as he looked his doppelganger student up and down. "It's a pretty good henge. gear is pretty hard to copy so when you chose a target make sure there not so..." The red head was trying to find the right words." Geared" yes that was the word to describe him self. "but you even got the bags under my eyes so if you did this during the exam you would pass." 

Kaen did a quick walk around besides the more complicated parts of his kit she got the rest pretty well. but a less mechanically inclined eye wouldn't be able to tell the difference. "The feeling you are getting is because your body isn't used to the change. It's like a massive growth spurt. normally when you grow your mind has a chance to get use to the new experience." Kaen pulled a kunai from his pouch." It is the inverse for smaller objects instead its like you shoved your self in a very small box and its about to burst. But that's a more advance application of henge. It is usually easier to transform into things bigger or your size. But I think you got a basic grasp of the henge you just need to practice thats all." A satisfied smile bled to his face. his first atempt as a teacher was sucessfulish, he'd take that        

dantlessknome has written 41 posts
Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 22:10:00 GMT -5
Tenchi Kyoko
Tenchi Kyoko Avatar
groupnull
age 12 years old birthday 9/21/-4sd rank Academy Student occupation Being Nosy

A Diamond In The Rough

Kyoko grinned, though seeing the girl's smile on his own face was a bit strange it was clear that the little Kunoichi was as proud as could be to have finally gotten the jutsu down pat. Eventually releasing it after a moment once his inspection was done as the girl returned to her normal form with a puff of smoke. "Thank you Kaen-Sensei!" She chirped beaming up at him before her expression turned a touch shy. Clasping her hands behind her back she shifted on her feet swaying slightly as she eyed him.

"Um... I know you're new to the Academy so you sorta missed parent teacher day, but... wouldyouliketocomedinneratmyhouse?" She blurted the request out quickly in a slightly anxious jumble of words. 

"As thanks for teaching me. That is. If you like and aren't busy." Kyoko quickly adds recalling that adult shinobi usually had a lot of things to do between missions and stuff to attend and there was no doubt Kaen Sensei wouldn't be busy. As she did her best not to let herself get her hopes up too much in case he refused or wasn't able to make it.

"My Mom makes really good Tempura." She murmurs hoping to sweeten the offer a little.
Made by Keen of NFB

Keen has written 82 posts
Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 23:05:50 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday rank Special Jonin occupation Genin Team 3, Team Leader

The grin was infectious, this was why he asked for this job. The police force was ok it kept his home safe and brought the wronged a sense of justice. But he wanted to help the next group of green bright-eyed shinobi succeed. kind of what his sensei did for him. taking a book smart but unrefined brat and focusing his strengths. When Kyoko shifted from jubilant to shy it was kind of cute. The red head kind of felt for her father at that moment. 

"I am new here, aren't I?" A smile formed on his face. Teaching in the academy and helping with the leaderless genin team was his only job at the moment. Long red hair swayed as he shook the smile from his face. "You don't need to thank me Kyoko, it is nice though. I should thank you for being a good student. About your dinner invitation, It would be nice to have a home cooked meal. It's been a while." A hand reached out and patted azure hair once more in appreciation. Dinner with his sensei had been the basics. a young boy living on his own could only do so much. "I have your address. Any preference in dessert before I go home to get ready?"  Kaen will have to remind himself to take note of Kyoko when the new genin graduate. There was that under lying Inteligent's he possessed when he was her age.       

dantlessknome has written 41 posts
Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 23:15:13 GMT -5
Tenchi Kyoko
Tenchi Kyoko Avatar
groupnull
age 12 years old birthday 9/21/-4sd rank Academy Student occupation Being Nosy

A Diamond In The Rough

She beamed up at him eyes crinkling with joy as he ruffled her hair patting her head. "We're going to have dinner at nine then Sensei! And Mochi should be fine." She offers even though she likes icecream best, but icecream didn't always do well with travel and rain. The last thing she wanted after all was for the new Sensei to look bad in front of her parents cause he brought home soggy icecream so she decided to take pity on the man. Besides her Dad loved Mochi so it would win him some favors whether he knew it or not. Skipping back a step or two she lifts a hand to give him a wave goodbye. 

"And I know I don't have to thank you Sensei, but I want to! I'll see you tonight then! Don't be late! And don't worry about dressing up my parents won't care. They'll be getting off their own shifts anyway." She assures him just in case the man was nervous before turning on her heel with a wave and lifting a hand to tug her wide brimmed straw hat atop her head before darting out into the rain. Her feet leaving little splashes as she ran through the puddles towards home unable to quite keep the grin from her face. Excited beyond words to show her parents her latest jutsu.

FIN

Tag @'Person    

Made by Keen of NFB

Keen has written 82 posts