compose a reply
Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 1:34:40 GMT -5
Tenchi Kyoko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Tenchi Kyoko Avatar
groupnull
age 12 years old birthday 9/21/-4sd rank Academy Student occupation Being Nosy

A Diamond In The Rough

"Kaen-Sensei? Do you have a moment?" The little voice of one of their students echoed through the door alongside the soft knock. Well multiple soft knocks that were becoming a bit less soft and more knocks as time went on. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I really have a question and I can't find the answer in the Academy library and I really want to do well on the final exam." The student, whom by now was recognizable as Kyoko, the usually quiet studious Tenchi clan heir who sat in the front row of class. Though the child sounded particularly vexed to near tears as the little Kunoichi-to-be resisted the urge to stomp her feet in frustration. The girl glaring down at the report she had been writing that now rested, slightly more crinkled around the edges, in her hands. 

Quietly however she recalled her grandfathers words. She was here to represent their clan with honor and dignity and a dignified clan heiress doesn't stomp her feet like a five year old. Not when she was twelve and due to graduate soon. Letting out a soft huff the air minutely crystalizing on her breath she forced herself to relax. Settling instead for staring determinedly up at the closed door of her Sensei's office.

Made by Keen of NFB

last edit by Tenchi Kyoko on Jul 24, 2022 4:06:11 GMT -5
Keen has written 82 posts
Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 2:17:51 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday rank Special Jonin occupation Genin Team 3, Team Leader

Kaen was putting the final touches on his classroom organizing his material to teach. Hanging diagrams on the walls He knew this assignment was just till the new batch of genin. Then he'll have his own bright eyed genin to nurture into fine shinobi of the rain like his sensei did for him. Kaen was knocked out of his intermusing from a knock at his door. Then the inquiring small voice of Kyoko rang through the piece of wood which separated them. Kaen made his way to the door.

The red head as he made his way to allow his student in took note of how the floor creaked. That would be a good lesson for his students. A callused hand rotated the handle. As the door opened, he notices a wisp of a girl in front of him She looked frustrated. "No need to be sorry I am here to make sure you succeed. Kyoko Right? How about you take a deep breath and get comfortable. Then I'll do my best to help you." The red head left the door open to allow her entry, then made his way in his classroom and leaned on his desk the omni gear he wore clinked as he did. 

last edit by Admani Kaen on Jul 24, 2022 4:10:34 GMT -5
dantlessknome has written 41 posts
Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 2:28:19 GMT -5
Tenchi Kyoko
Tenchi Kyoko Avatar
groupnull

A Diamond In The Rough

Kyoko glanced up a bit shyly through her long dark blue lashes, pale rose quartz pink eyes observing Kaen with interest. Before the little student stepped inside ushered in on quiet feet as she took a seat across from her Sensei's desk. The little azure haired girl taking that long deep breath as instructed, which really probably should have been the first warning, before letting out a slew of words. "I'm so sorry to bother you Sensei, but our last Sensei left us with this paper on the differences between the standard bushi clone, elemental clones, and shadow clones and while I was able to find information on bushi clones, and elemental clones in the academy library I don't have the clearance to access the scrolls to get the technical details on the shadow clone for my report. I really want to do well and I know you'll be using these papers to access our progress in class and I just... I don't want to make a bad impression on you Sensei." She rambles out the entire explanation nearly a single quick run on sentence as she hesitantly offers him the slightly crinkled paper. Kaen would likely have heard of this assignment. It had been meant to just be a basic two page paper detailing the solidity of each clone type which didn't warrant too much in-depth research and any average academy student could ask a Sensei or their parents for enough information on the various clones to easily pass.

The paper she offers is fifteen pages. Complete with diagrams. There's even a chart... and foot notes. Lots of footnotes and citations. So many citations. As the Academy student stares up at him with a slightly trembling lower lip looking as if the world was falling.

Tag @adamanikaen

Made by Keen of NFB

Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 3:08:18 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday rank Special Jonin occupation Genin Team 3, Team Leader

Amber eyes would look upon the fifteen-page report. a small smile formed on his face. "I did the same thing on a report on ninja wire." He took the report on the  Bunshin an started to flip through it had all the que's that his had even theory on the uses of each type. she could of asked her parents or a instructor abought the shadow clone's. He himself just had a basic understanding he looked into it once it was too chakra hungry. "This is a good report, most i could give you is a basic rundown of the Jutsus differing's. but before that would you like some advice?."  If young Kyoko didn't learn to take some weight of her small shoulders she would be crushed. While he wasn't part of one of the many clans of Ame, he still delt with the other side of the coin. Not being part of one and having to prove himself. He internally mused as he flipped about her well-crafted but wrinkled report  

last edit by Admani Kaen on Jul 24, 2022 3:11:49 GMT -5
Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 3:17:24 GMT -5
Tenchi Kyoko
Tenchi Kyoko Avatar
groupnull

A Diamond In The Rough

"You really think it's ok? I still haven't gotten the bushin no jutsu right yet. I don't want to be behind the others come graduation." She questioned worrying her lower lip slightly as she glances towards the paper and then back up at Kaen her expression hesitant. The thought of failing the academy exam... it makes her stomach sink like a stone dropped in the surrounding stormy lake water of their village. 

Even as she turns hopeful pink eyes up to Kaen with the sort of complete trust one could never teach, only break. The academy student having yet to learn that her superiors were just as mortal and fallible as she is. Having yet to learn that maybe the standards others held her to or that she held herself too weren't exactly fair. At least not in the grand scheme of things. "Sure Sensei I'd love any advice. It's... I thought maybe if I understood the theory behind things better maybe the jutsu would come more easily to me." She rambles for a moment before catching herself as her cheeks go pink in embarrassment. "I just have a really hard time with the more delicate jutsu. My Mom says it cause my reserves are growing too fast. I can't maintain a steady chakra output as easily as others." Kyoko explains ducking her head slightly in shame.
Made by Keen of NFB

Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 3:54:23 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull

"Lets get to the advice find something to clear your mind. A calm mind when in crisis will serve you better then any tool." The red head offered her her hard work back as he left his desk and moved to the black board. once chalk was perched in hand he began. "The Regular Bunshin isn't really there it emits no shadow has no mass." He began drawing stick figures to help illustrate his point the represtitive of the caster was a solid figure the clones where dotted. "There a confusion tactic they can't touch anything. It's useful for probing an attacker but." Kaen used his free thumb to rub the dotted figure. "Any attack will also go right through." He set the chalk down and took his postion back on his desk. "The technique is kind of a open and close feeling when you pull it off. But when you open to much comes out when you do. When I was a genin one of my teammates had this issue. Bigger pools just mean you have to shrink them a bit for things which fine control is needed which Jutsu do you know Kyoko?" If she didn't know the one he needed her to know he would teach her that first.       

Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 4:04:58 GMT -5
Tenchi Kyoko
Tenchi Kyoko Avatar
groupnull

A Diamond In The Rough

Something to calm her mind. The concept felt foreign to Kyoko who's thoughts often felt like they were going too fast. Faster then her tongue could speak or her limbs could move. Theory only applying so heavily to practice when ones enjoyment was derived from books. However... "I like practicing in the academy yard. It's calming." She admits because when your too tired to think your thoughts can't so easily get away from you.

"What do you do Sensei?" Kyoko questions her pink eyes bright with interest as they dart between him and the board. The little Kunoichi-to-be soaking up the information he's presented like a sponge.

"So the Bunshin no Jutsu is sorta similar to a genjutsu? In that it's just a chakra construct only instead of effecting your opponents senses... you're effecting the world around you?" She inquires uncertain if she understands it exactly right. She'd pondered the similarities between the two and wondered if perhaps the technique was taught because it could serve as the building blocks for genjutsu theory later.

"How do I restrict my chakra more easily? I've tried before, but the techniques the others use to visualize don't seem to work as well for me." Kyoko admits with no small amount of worry. Concerned that maybe there was something wrong with her.
Made by Keen of NFB

Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 5:13:23 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull

"Since you like the academy yard let's move my instruction there, that sound good Kyoko?" He offered when she asked what he did to calm his mind as they walked to the yard Kaen pulled a Rubix cube from his many oversized pouches on his vest and handed it to Young Kyoko. "I like puzzles especally the tactile ones. You can keep that I have many. The red head nodded in the affirmative. "The Bunshin no Jutsu is a image but unlike genjutsu it doesn't effect senses. You could also say its the basis of jutsu which project one's energies outward. But The basic bunshin can't effect other objects. Thats why its a trick plan and simple. Getting to the Kage bunshin it can but at a larger cost which is why i never learned it." They where closing in on the yards the cover which kept the area some semblance of dry was dripping with already shed rain. "How you imagine the use of your chakra is unique. For me it was the opening and closing of a facet. besides training what do you like to do for a hobby. Mine besides puzzles if fixing things.  

As they entered the yard the red headed jonin would go through the three hand signs for Henge no Jutsu a poof of ashie smoke would expel from the use of the jutsu. In Kaen's place would be a tree trunk of a man. A bald man with a bandana and a full beard wearing the standard Ame jonin uniform. A gruff commanding voice would come from the normally clam red head. "This here grunt is the Henge no jutsu. I'm going to teach you this due to your large reserves." Kaen dispelled the transformation. A clam voice came from the smoke. "Any questions before I start my block of instruction Kyoko?   

Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 5:28:38 GMT -5
Tenchi Kyoko
Tenchi Kyoko Avatar
groupnull

A Diamond In The Rough

Kyoko reaches out to catch the rubik's cube as it's passed to her. The academy student feeling it's weight for a moment as she prods the puzzle seeing how the various pieces moved and observing it with some interest before she glances back up a Kaen. Her brow furrowing as she considers his explanation of visualizing ones chakra. She could almost see the liquid elements of suiton in her chakra, but there was just more too it. Neither quite so quick as water, nor as slow as earth, or as light as air. It was more like... like... molten crystalline glass. Somehow all three, but neither as she recalls having watched some of the glassblowers of her clan. Too much heat or air and the glass was misshapen or blew apart in molten bits. Too little and the liquid glass risked sliding down the tube and burning your tongue and throat. 

"I think I've got an idea of it now Kaen-Sensei." Kyoko murmurs her little nose scrunched up in thought as her hands fiddled with the puzzle. Only for the student to jump slightly in surprise as with a puff of smoke her teacher suddenly became someone else. True Kyoko had seen the jutsu before, but never really up close and usually only after the pranks of her fellow classmates.

"Woah..." She mumbles blinking up at Kaen, "You think I'll have an easier time with the transformation jutsu sensei?" She questions though in a way it made a certain sort of sense. One couldn't exactly overpower a henge. Only under power it.

Tag @'Admanikaen   

Made by Keen of NFB

Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 18:37:22 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull

Kaen started to go through the three hand signs for Henge no jutsu. As he did he explained his process. "Watch my hands these are the hand signs for Henge no jutsu." The red head continued to rotate through the signs slowly so his student could get them. "When you finish the sequence your not going to have a finish and a end to the jutsu. Your going to keep it flowing, but before that have a image of the person or thing you wish to disguise your self as. Most start with a parent or teacher." Kaen went through the signs again and as he did he excuted the henge again. 

When the Ashie smoke cleared the red head changed to the image of his student. Instead of a calm masculine voice coming through the smoke a facsimile of Kyokos came through as a copy of her came into view. "In the beginning its easier to cover yourself in a image of a Female for you and a male for myself. What it should feel like when you get it right is like a warm blanket." The red head dispelled the henge and took his image again. "The reason I'm having you learn this is because keeping one up requires constant flow of your chakra. My plan is to make you use up some of your already large reserves." Kaen moved his limbs about sometimes for henge no jutsu when you tranformed into a smaller person felt weird. "If my plan works as i think it does you should be able to pull off a bushin to get a feeling for the jutsu, and then you'll just have to hold on to that feeling." Hopefully that gave her some hope.        

Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 18:49:28 GMT -5
Tenchi Kyoko
Tenchi Kyoko Avatar
groupnull

A Diamond In The Rough

Kyoko watched her Sensei run through the hand signs with a sort of rapt stare that no doubt gave away she was trying to memorize them. Before she lifted her hands to mimic him. Her signs at first a little sloppy, but as she runs through them a second and a third time she starts to get the flow of the motions down. The Tenchi clan didn't tend to use the same signs instead using a variation of them and sutra that could roughly translate. Forcing most shinobi to be from the clan to learn both. Once she's fairly confident in the hand seals Kyoko runs through them once more this time with chakra.

And suddenly feels the tug on her chakra pools as the jutsu takes as she fights her instinctive reaction to snap off the connection like most one and done techniques to conserve her energy. Instead trying to concentrate on a steady flow as with a puff of smoke one of Kaen's other students would be standing in Kyoko's place. The azure haired girl instead replaced by the slightly taller white haired, and red eyed Chiyo though the outfit she wore was still Kyoko's. The girl having focused a bit too hard on her classmates appearance and less on her apparel with her mental image in order to get a fully cohesive outcome. "How'd I do Kaen-Sensei?" Kyoko, in Chiyo's voice questions as she glances around looking for a puddle or window to check her appearance in.

Made by Keen of NFB

last edit by Tenchi Kyoko on Jul 24, 2022 18:49:43 GMT -5
Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 19:39:01 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull

The red headed instructor walked around the transformed, not bad for her first time really and he voiced this with a approving smile on his face. "Not bad for your first time. I see you chose a friend." Kaen stopped and continued his lecture. "The clothes will come with use but you got Chiyo's face body type and voice down." The red head moved opposite of Kyoko again. then went through the hand signs for henge but at a faster speed. with a other poof of ash colored smoke.

The image which stood there was himself but insteed of amber eyes and red hair. there was blue hair and brown eyes. "A other thing you can do with the henge is change your own appearance. this reqiure less of a internal image, but studying one's self in the mirror helps." This time he didn't dispel the jutsu. The draw was nominal on his normal sized Specal jonin reserves. He paced around Kyoko as he continued to lecture. "You can also henge into yourself. lots of image concerned ninja do so. Not saying you are, but I would like to see you try. Its part of my plan to have you draw on your bigger pools to make the bushin easier for you to execute, sound like a plan Kyoko?" The red head asked the azurite       

Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 19:52:04 GMT -5
Tenchi Kyoko
Tenchi Kyoko Avatar
groupnull

A Diamond In The Rough

Kyoko decides not to correct Kaen when he refers to Chiyo as her friend. Maybe with enough work she could make that a reality before he realized they weren't as close as all teachers tended to hope their students were. The little Kunoichi's cheeks coloring a bit in embarrassment as she glances down at her clothes rather then Chiyo's usual outfit and releases the hinge with a little puff of smoke. Cutting off the flow a bit easier then maintaining a steady one. "So you're saying Sensei that not all Shinobi just wake up looking like they walked off of the cover of one of the Ichiba fashion magazines?" She questions coyly arching her brows in mock surprise as she finds herself unable to quite stop the little knowing smirk that tugs at the edges of her lips.

Studying Kaen's face though Kyoko finds it easier to picture her own features changing as the girl forms the seals slowly not wanting to mess up as she holds the image in her mind. Then blinks once, then twice. Her pink eyes now the same rich amber as Kaen's were previously. Though something the instructor says catches her attention nearly causing the henge to waver as she considers it's potential. "Nee Sensei? One of the better ways to grow your reserves is through the constant application of chakra right? So would the henge work for such things? At least at first until my reserves out grew it?" She questions scenting a way to get an edge on her training over some of her classmates. Kyoko could practically picture the sour lemon look on Sadako's face already at her success.

Made by Keen of NFB

Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 20:52:54 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull

She could be cheeky who knew. It was defiantly better than the panicked mess who walked into his classroom. there was an amused chuckle which left the now blue haired sense. He dispelled his henge the amber and red coming back into the picture. "I guess not Ame especially the female pop tends to wear their marks with grace. the males tend to collect em." 

Kyoko attempts again this time instead of changing into someone else she try's a more precise use of henge she had it then what he was telling her kicked in. She was defiantly catching on to his plan. To bad she dropped the henge due to the revelation. An almost satisfied smile came over his face. "Yes, the henge can be used to grow reserves is henge, or any other technique which draws chakra constantly.I never did this because i had regular sized reserves since i don't come from any of the clans. When you graduate because you will from what i've seen so far, and get your team assignment. Your team leader will show you better ways to do this. most likely wall walking at first, Water walking when that is mastered" A calused hand rose an patted the preteen on the head. "For now it should help you with your issue with having too much. Should make bushin a little easyer in theroy." Kaen removed his hand from her person. "If this doesn't work we can just work on the bushin till you get it down. Can you do a other henge any one you'd like." The red head wanted to see if she'd get it down the first attempt was pretty good.           

Teacher's Pet [Kyoko/Kaen][Academy Jutsu Training]Jul 24, 2022 21:03:47 GMT -5
Tenchi Kyoko
Tenchi Kyoko Avatar
groupnull

A Diamond In The Rough

Kyoko squints at him as he comments about marks and wearing them with grace. She feels like this is a sex joke. One of the ones her parents would make that went over her head and when she asked what they meant they'd just smile knowingly at her and tell her one day she'd figure it out. Or she wouldn't. They'd support her either way. They were good parents like that, but the lack of explanation of the joke still always riled her. The questions left unanswered like a scab on the skin and her being told not to pick at it or that one slightly out of alignment tile in the girl's bathroom in the academy that always made her eye twitch whenever she noticed it.

She was however pleased to hear that her theory was right. The azurette puffing up with pride as she gives Kaen a sharp nod before studying the academy teacher closely. Making sure to picture him in her minds eye this time complete with his own outfit as she funnels chakra into the signs. Shaping each one with care if a bit slower then Kaen so as to not lose her concentration. When in a poof of smoke Kaen would find himself standing across from his twin. Kyoko blinking slightly as she does her best to maintain the chakra flow before looking down at her now larger hands.

"Huh..." She mumbles, "You were right Sensei. It does feel weird when you henge into someone larger." Kyoko states in his own voice.
Made by Keen of NFB