Sink and Destroy [B-Rank Mission]

compose a reply
Sink and Destroy [B-Rank Mission]Oct 2, 2022 16:42:15 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"sink and destroy".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

TREATMENT AND REPORT

"Still, we both need to see a doctor. Luckily, I had arranged for one to be ready at the inn before you joined the mission. Now... Let's at least make sure you won't be bleeding on our way there..." he said, as he unwrapped the bandages from his right arm. They were used, yes, but it was better than nothing, and since he had actual mesh armour underneath, it was at least not soaked. With some care, thinking of the tips his medical friend, Wahei, had given him throughout the many missions they took on together, he did his best to wrap the area enough so that bleeding wouldn't be an issue, and once that was taken care of, they started heading back to the inn.

In order to save his chakra, he dismissed Daisuke, who bid the two farewell, and they made their way back to the inn, where they would receive the treatment they needed to get back into shape. The mission had been successful, and once they were more recovered and up the other day, Shigure would take care of filling up the paperwork, as well as to write a letter compliment Azarea's work, and how paramount it was for the success of the mission. He had been on her shoes before, a Genin taking on a B-Rank Mission, and he knew that such feedback would be important to increase her prestige within her village, and show to her superiors she was up for the task.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

B-Rank Mission [COMPLETE]
End post
[]
[252 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts