Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

when the fires have surrounded you
With the hounds of hell comin' after you

Zakku stared at Ayu barely registering Arashi as they followed her to the facility.  Her words sounded a thousand miles away as his mind focused on the condition of his friend.  Sure they'd saved her life but he should have been there with her.  His green eyes finally tore away from Ayu-chan and turned back to Arashi.  "The Saeko clan.  She wanted her honor back and..."  He'd trail off and slowly look at the ground.  "I should have been there with her.  I should have gone with.  What type of team leader keeps letting these things happen to his teammates?"  He'd rub the bridge between his eyes.

He opened his mouth to say more but nothing came out except a defeated sigh.  He shouldn't be blaming himself but he couldn't help it.  She was his teammate and it was his responsibility to keep her safe.  Now for the second time she was hospitalized.  Whatever Arashi would do to him it was nothing compared to the shame he felt for failing his friend.  
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Losing Out; O.K. Knock out[C.A/I]Aug 26, 2022 12:14:47 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

The quick thinking by Zakku to alert the forces in the village proved timely as the trio reached the gates of Suna: a medical platoon was already waiting for them and quickly took Ayukawa off of their hands and began to assess her condition while moving her to the hospital. Also among them was Arashi whose visage was surprisingly shaken. Not that seeing a fellow shinobi and friend beaten half to death was something that one was expected to keep a straight face about but for all she had experienced in her life it just seemed surprising is all.

Asahi would listen to the blue haired youth explain the situation as the trio made their way to the facility and it was just hard to believe that a clan's pride was enough to do something like this to one of their own, names be damned. If he hadn't been so out of the loop on these things the Chunin would have definitely helped Ayukawa find a different method to fix the issues she was having with the Saeko, or at the very least wouldn't have let her run off on her own. Alas, that had been the theme for his life these past months: out of the loop, and he couldn't help but feel at least partially responsible for letting this happen to the girl he had personally moved out of the slums all that time ago.

With that said, there was an opportunity now to ensure that another of Suna's brightest didn't also go off and do something rash and life threatening. "No use in beating yourself up over the past. You were there for her when it counted the most and we're going to make sure she gets back in top shape, but that's all for nothing if you go off and get yourself killed trying to pick a fight with the entirety of the Saeko. Take some deep breathes and let's figure out what we can do to help." Asahi replied attempting to calm the blue haired boy down a bit.

He wasn't sure what it was about this village but all of the younger kids liked to get themselves in all manner of sticky situations that required a heap of clean up and none of the three walking together were an exception to that. Asahi wasn't sure just what could be done in a situation like this, but if the Hanchou was now involved it was surely only a matter of time until a certain other individual heard wind of the events.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kata has written 608 posts
Losing Out; O.K. Knock out[C.A/I]Aug 26, 2022 13:09:55 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Losing OUt

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

There was a silence that lingered in the air as the blue haired individual explained just what had happened to the girl, stating that the Saeko Clan was responsible. As he continued, Arashi would continue to move ahead of them, her hand cupped beneath her face as she allowed her brow to lower from it's previous raised position before looking at him. It was clear that the events of what had happened had rattled him, especially as he was supposed to be the leader of his team and her a part of it. This meant that he would feel that responsibility as he was to be watching over those beneath him.

Though as she seemed ready to say something, it seemed that his companion had attempted to be more reassuring than she could muster at the moment, prompting a nod to follow in agreement as she let her gaze shift toward the two before then turning her attention back to the Team lead.

"Exactly....as much as it may pain me to say it...the Saeko Clan actions have never been to such severity before under Lady...I mean...my mother's leadership. To hear that this was done by them is...unnerving...to say the least..."

Closing her eyes, she'd then allow her hands to rest at her sides before then placing them behind her back.

"Still...this isn't a matter that can be handled by force...we will investigate and find out the cause of this...I promise...so don't worry...okay?"

With a small smile, the female would then proceed to note the girl's injuries as they continued to move her further toward the hospital, shivering a bit before then beginning to walk backwards.

"For the moment though...if anything else comes to mind...please tell inform me immediately...I'll ensure the Kazekage hears of this as well...excuse me..."

In saying this, Arashi would bow her head as she began to make her way toward the Kage Tower as to clearly report this. Though it seemed as if she was about ready to throw up as she paused for a moment, her hand holding her chest before then proceeding to move down the road once more.

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Losing Out; O.K. Knock out[C.A/I]Aug 27, 2022 10:24:02 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

when the fires have surrounded you
With the hounds of hell comin' after you

Asahi was right.  Picking a fight with a whole clan would just end up with his death.  He just felt so useless.  There was nothing he could do to help Ayukawa he'd only be in the way.  He nodded slowly as Arashi spoke.  They were both right.  Nothing would come if he decided to seek revenge.  

Staying quiet Zakku let out a soft huff of air from his nose letting Arashi know he'd understood.  He didn't dare speak afraid of what he'd do.  He wanted to scream.  He wanted to cry.  He wanted this all to be just some sort of nasty dream.  As Arashi left he'd slowly turn his head to Asahi.  "Thanks for the help dude."  Giving him a weak devil horns with his left hand he'd just as quickly drop his arm.  "I'll keep an eye on her.  Thanks again dude."  Tucking his hands into his vest pockets Zakku walked after Ayukawa into the hospital.  His green eyes tearing up and he fought to keep them back.
Duh Dood has written 541 posts