Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion redux

compose a reply
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 4, 2022 19:53:13 GMT -5
Necro
All of the disadvantages in this world stems from a person's lack of ability.
Necro Avatar
groupnull
age 25 years old birthday 12/20 rank occupation TBA
I will keep this as light as possible, through solely MY observations (Speech/Text/Reading of chat history) both on-site and on Discord, I am suggesting a forum survey in order to have all of the community, staff and otherwise to voice their opinion how the forum as a whole seems to be, reflecting many key elements that the site is known for/progressing to. This suggestion is proposed to allow healthy communication. I can not say what goes on in DMs, only hope they are healthy, civil discussions that work to an agreeable resolution. Community health is a key aspect just as well as any mechanic. Through observation, I have noted a surprising number of returning/new members come and go, I have also seen 'veteran' members suddenly uproot and leave with no word, an observation that is of concern. I can see how beneficial and how detrimental this suggestion can be, but in order to keep the site up, I ask this as a gateway for people to voice their opinion with complete clarity they're to remain anonymous. This has grown even more serious as time has passed since the original post date that something like this needs to be done. There is an even greater divide of opinions that have been cited by members being verbally attacked by others. The community health has degraded to the point where they are literal sides being taken to oppress or undermine other members via gaslighting, baiting, or verbal attacks. It has been cited multiple times about displeasure of staff, of other members, and of site mechanics.

While it is impossible to create a Utopic environment where every member is happy and find this a safe and viable escape. It has grown clearer that this isn't an escape for some individuals, that this is an endless pit of drama and favoritism allowing others to control or skirt rules that others get reprimanded harshly for, by not one but multiple individuals. It shows it is far more easier to gang up and mob a single individual than rally together to bring about change that a majority of the member base agree on. Take that in, it is far more easier to mob and attack an individual than it is to actually group together and address the issue. I reiterate that this is more than a suggestion that is nice to have, this is a suggestion to address an issue that plagues the heart of NFB. The community is evolving into something none of us want, no one will admit to being an agitator and no one wanted the site to grow into this dramatic, competitive environment.

This is a clear first step to addressing an issue, data collection, gathering of information. What the staff and the site does after that is up to them. But, this malice is nothing the site had intended to be. It is a great accomplishment that NFB has stood for so long but if things remain as they are and there is no change, it is heartbreaking to say we won't be for much longer. If there are those who are bold and brave enough to make their opinions heard with anonymity. I invite you to make your opinions/stances heard. If you wish to wait for a form that can guarantee anonymity. Do so, no one should bully you into doing anything you do not agree to. It's clear to me that this suggestion is needed. I am aware staff are busy, everyone is and that is why we designate this place to be our escape. But, there is no harm in creating a form and letting it sit to gather data that will be saved to address at a future point. Google Forms and Surveymonkey are excellent, free to use tools that can gather the data requested to be addressed at a later date.

There is nothing wrong taking the first step to bring about change. But if one remains silent, that is an answer of its own meaning that there is no issue and nothing needs to be addressed. That is the equivalent of ignoring a problem. I will not provide examples as that will endanger members who do not wish it and introduces a 3rd party bias that takes away from the point of this. Go ahead and vocally disagree there is not a problem when there clearly is one that is not being addressed. "This is the best NFB iteration" than why have members of great pedigree both current and former have vocalized that this time is the figurative dark age of the site? Clearly change needs to occur and it can start by setting up an easy to use/make form that gathers data on the side while other issues are attended to until everyone can get together and work through this problem in a constructive, cohesive manner. Please for the sake of the site, heavily consider this suggestion.

Thank you for your time to read this and I wish you have a great rest of your day/evening/night.
has written 2 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 4, 2022 20:51:20 GMT -5
Mint
Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life.
Mint Avatar
groupnull
age 29 years old birthday 09/02 rank a big ninny occupation makeshift mod
Before I begin, please no one message me for names. I'll also say that I am in complete agreeance with Necro, and I believe I have made that clear on several occasions. This is a point made to Necro's suggestion of adding an anonymous feedback system.

"It's straight abuse"
"Do they want the site to die?"
"Did I say something wrong to [them] to piss them off or is it just one of those days??"
"I can't submit another appeal for it. It's social suicide"
"don't become staff lol staff don't listen."
"I don't feel like anyone likes me. Idk if I'll leave yet or not..."
"Why does it seem like [he] hates me so much? Every time I talk to him it's like [...]"

These are direct or paraphrased verbal and text-based quotes from people in YOUR community.

With all of my heart, I KNOW that a majority of the staff here are very kind-hearted, open-minded people, and those are the ones I can confidently say that if they heard or saw this in the context I did, you'd do something about it.

I've staffed online communities for over 10 years. I have seen them start. I have seen them rise. And I have seen them fail. Trust me. You don't want this. No one wants this. This doesn't end well for you. It doesn't end well for ANYONE. Everyone loses. Or don't take my word for it. I've only been here for a year and probably have no right to put my two cents in.

Imagine, though, that you have a member who is too scared to make an appeal or voice their concern because they're afraid they'll get banned or lose all credibility among members and staff. Afraid that if they pursue something they will be indirectly (perhaps even unconsciously) denied access to plots, events, and positions.

Imagine, though, that you have a member who has been here and wants to quit because they're so stressed just being here. They feel attacked. They feel like they don't belong. They feel like they're being targeted. And...shit...yea...they are. But why? Because they're human?

Imagine, though, that you have a member who has time upon time again shown activity, loyalty, a wonderfully pleasant disposition, and has caused no issues. They really want a position, but ...oops... a member is holding that position but they haven't posted in 5 months (and definitely not applicable for general rule 10). Imagine that they are then denied that position. Why?

Imagine, though, that you have a member and they all do is cheer other people on, bring a smile to their face and they're willing to do ANYTHING for ANYONE here. Then, imagine that they get harassed and discriminated against, and ignored. Now imagine that the person/people who harassed, discriminated, and ignored that person didn't even get a temp ban for it.

Stop imaging. These have all happened.

This.
Is.
Not.
Acceptable.

You have people that love this place. People that love each other (platonically, stop being weird kek). You have people who have been here for years and devoted that time to built this place up and watching it thrive. On this track: you will lose them.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE has their demons. Members and staff alike.

You can't make everyone happy.

You never will.

But you can at least listen and try.

Necro's proposition is just a small commitment you can make. It is the bare MINIMUM amount of effort that should be given.

Don't accept the bare minimum. Expect courtesy. Expect teamwork. Expect results. Don't accept anything less.

Truth is: I don't have an answer. There isn't one, but something's gotta happen, because we're all just going to end up losing friends...

/end 2¢

last edit by Mint on Aug 4, 2022 20:54:35 GMT -5
mnt#0001 has written 36 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 5, 2022 14:25:04 GMT -5
Matt
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Matt Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
For the record, I want to show my support of this course of action. I feel anything else I could say on the matter has already been brought to attention with both Mint and Necro's posts, though I wholeheartedly agree that something needs to be done about the current standing of the site and its community.
has written 5 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 1:40:11 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
Thank you Necro for being brave and bringing this to the forefront of things that need to be addressed with the site/community as a whole. There’s no surprise that I completely agree with you, as I’ve been complaining about this forever. From staff members privately and PUBLICLY being beyond rude to members in the most unprofessional ways possible (AND NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT), to members even verbally attacking one another for reasons that aren’t even that serious, it all needs work. To be quite frank, I have zero hope in anything changing, and little hope in the site. I’m only holding on by a thread because of friends and history with the site, nothing else. It’s stopped being fun to me many years ago. The atmosphere is draining…physically, mentally, and emotionally. I would love to finally see changes being made, perhaps we can start by choosing staff by who’s the most fit..knowledgeable, kind/respectful, and fair…& not because you’re buddy buddy with them (let’s be real), listening to those who complain instead of blackballing them, and having zero tolerance for people attacking others. I love everyone here and have no ill feelings toward anyone, but I had to cut communication just to find my peace of mind as I could feel myself starting to have more and more negative thoughts and feelings and that’s not good for my health or anyone’s health honestly.

Hopefully, you guys actually listen & use these thoughts to plan out a course of action. Regardless, thanks..
last edit by Deleted on Aug 6, 2022 1:40:43 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 2:36:35 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday August 25th rank Chunin occupation Iwagakure Ninja
Nothing gets better without feedback, and most any grievance I have has been in the past or stated out loud before. But this should definitely be considered I think.
Wisp the Kurox3 has written 367 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 10:35:35 GMT -5
Mint
Mint Avatar
groupnull
I'd like to point out that I believe it is critical that this be a anonymous thing (such as strawpoll).

I agree with Yamori in that we need a member advocate or something of the sort to weigh in, which I have brought up with an admin before.

In this short time of this thread being up, we have already had someone MORE THAN ONCE reach out about this feedback in a very negative and inappropriate way. To my knowledge, it hasn't just been me to receive a message, and if there have been two reach outs then there have likely been more.

When I discussed this with someone else, they took a guess at who it was and they weren't even on the list...but the fact is that there are that many people you can put names to that are THAT known to harass people...and are still able to get away with it with no repercussions.

I've not once mentioned a name out right. That isn't the point here.

Let that soak in, though.

If someone has a problem that they harass those involved with the outreach of change, mind you this is with a very simple and logical feedback system, then this probably means they are part of the problem... Again, not saying names. The point of this is to report issues and provide feedback anonymously.

But... seriously...people are being literally attacked, harassed, ignored, discriminated against. There are sexual comments sent to me that have made me uncomfortable, racial comments. Being getting away with things that are against rules and against systems.

Your members are scared to place their opinions... they're stressed to even speak up.

Everyone posting here is brave, and they are risking their position with members and staff by providing this feedback.

No one has been coerced into posting here in agreeance. These are all genuine concerns from your community.

We'll be the outcasts if it means this place will stay alive for years to come.
last edit by Mint on Aug 6, 2022 10:38:31 GMT -5
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 11:12:38 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank occupation
This!

Thank you all for speaking up, and I can definitely say this reflects my feelings as well.

I hope this won't just be ignored like many other things, but if we want something to change we need to speak up. Politely, assertively, but firmly.

I won't digress, for Necro, Mint, Yams and the others spoke plenty. I'm with their opinion completely.
Ren has written 286 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 11:19:07 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage
As a resident of this place for the last 3 years, I'd like to see something done to this end as well we've all been quietly worrying and living in fear about how to approach certain members of staff [at least as evidenced of what I saw there in Mint's post.] and seemingly also just getting advice or dealings with things on site in general. The morale here is unfortunately at an all time low and I think something should be done to remedy that.

I think if we do have one of these we should get one in the middle of the year and at the end of the year, either every 6 months or every 3 months that way we can adequately give staff a picture of how it is that we're feeling in regards to morale on the site. I feel we should really show the members that we care rather than be left to hope that things with get better without any actual proof of what's going on.

I don't like saying things like that but I love this place and sometimes when you care about something you have to point out its flaws in order for it to improve.
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 11:42:10 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki
Full agree. An environment has been created where there is so much stigma associated with pointing out problems, asking for change, or reporting mistreatment that it all happens less and less. However bad staff believes site morale and faith in staff is, I absolutely guarantee it is magnitudes worse, and the only way it's going to be safely communicated is anonymously.

And that feedback needs to be taken seriously. It needs to be acted on. If it is sincerely desired to improve and heal this site, this cannot become yet another instance of horrendously problematic situations getting lip service towards resolution and then seeing absolutely no action.

Please hear us.
Please take it seriously.
We love the site, the world, the community, that's been built here.
But it's poisoned, and instead of treating the toxin, it's being fed painkillers to shut up reports of its flaws.
That won't save it.
It'll just ensure that nobody can.
Threnody has written 1,172 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 12:26:35 GMT -5
Mika
Mika Avatar
groupModerator
I've been a member on this site for over five years now, and I try to cause as little drama as possible, but I completely agree with everyone here. If I've not experienced it myself, I've witnessed it first-hand. The only surprise to me is how far-spread these problems are. I've witnessed them, I know people who've experienced them. Every line pulled from Mint's first post--I've seen or have written in my own DMs, many times over, over the span of years. I was naive enough to think it was just me and a small handful of other members and when it feels like it's just you against everyone else, I thought things were hopeless and there was no point in speaking up. So, I'd stay quiet and would do the only things I thought I could--offer emotional support or backing when others expressed their grievances. But with everyone speaking up--some folk I've never interacted with, never knew they were also dealing with it--I'm seeing, too, that this problem is much further-spread than I'd initially thought. It's not just some small problem of a little drama between a small number of members--it is site-wide. I was naive to think otherwise, and I'm proud of everyone who's spoken up so far.

This isn't an attack on anyone, but it does need to change.

I've been through numerous sites. I've seen the rise and fall of many. NFB has been the longest-running I've been on, and the reason I always find myself coming back is because I love the site and I love its people. I have several true friends who would not be in my life at all if it weren't for NFB. I don't want the site to ever die, but we've not created the healthiest environment for it to continue to thrive. Accountability needs to take place, and changes need to be made. Changes can be frequent and fluid, and listening to the community and allowing for change is how we allow for growth--if we cling to the rigid structures of the past we will never move forward. Suggestions, additions, and changes aren't direct attacks against any one person, and I think pride should hold no place of power. I think we have a wonderful community. But a garden can still grow weeds, and we need to ensure that our flowers don't get ensnared in them. I have little to add, I think everybody has given wonderful suggestions and I agree with what's been previously stated. I'm just adding my name and voice to the cause.
has written 119 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 12:58:35 GMT -5
Sharp
Am I a friend or foe?
Sharp Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday Jan rank occupation NPC Mod
Let's be real, most of these complaints are coming from wanting to strip roles/powers from members with less time to post or about making more conflict occur. There is some merit in running a site that enforces activity requirements more strictly and there is merit in sites with more events/conflict. Those methods of running sites are valid.

But they aren't NFB.

Rules as written may need to be adjusted, but the rules as they are enforced are clear. NFB is a mostly casual experience. The people that have the most story progression might not be people who have restricted powers, and sometimes restricted powers end up not taking a major part of the sites story.

The admins are going to hire people that fill their vision of a more casual play site, and I don't think that is unfair. When I wanted a PVP heavy site, I hired people with some t1 experience. It isn't that common for site site admins to hire people they completely disagree with.

I think there is room for everyone to have fun on a site like this, but you have to get over this idea that anything of every canon power and role being utilized by someone who can post 1-2 times a day is going to happen. Accept the creative constraints that your first idea might not be available and move on. Make your own plots and find like minds to shape the experience you want on a personal level instead of expecting that this site is going to curate an experience for you.

Or perhaps create something closer to your own vision of ideal. I've done it, didn't go well, but forums aren't all that fun to run it turns out. NFB's environment may not be what you want, and I can imagine plenty of things I'd find more ideal myself, but getting married to something you have major criticisms of and then being suprised that the site isn't bending away from how it has been historically run isn't healthy for anyone. You have to accept it, warts and all, or you shouldn't be getting that commited.

Is there some temper coming from the staff side at times? Yes. It can be hard when the rules as written don't match the staff intent and it feels like they have to repeat themselves constantly. I think the only thing that needs changed are the rules that imply a stricter environment that does not actually exist. One of the things that I pushed for when I staffed here was the removal of mission caps so that casual players and less casual ones could play together without making the less casual players feel trapped in a mission forever. There is almost nothing you can't do other than have specific powers that other people have taken the roles for at this point. The flavor of your enegry blast or tricksy illusion doesn't mean shit IMO, make characters with depth of personality and roleplay.

last edit by Sharp on Aug 6, 2022 13:00:55 GMT -5
Sharp has written 10,047 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 13:31:48 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank occupation
The main point of this post is not to create a inquisition against more casual users. Mint was very precise and clear on what she meant, and that reflects the view of a large part of the community.

Rules written different than staff's intention, then they need to be address. Nobody can be expected to be able to read minds and intentions, people go by what is out and publicly available, and it can be frustrating when they believe a rule is in effect when, in fact, it is not.

I vehemently disagree with this view that "if you don't like it, bounce", because the site is not what it was when it was incepted, nor what it was two years ago. Like every community-based environment, it changes. But when you turn yourself deaf to that community, that's when things start to go wrong.

But more than anything, being rude because you are in a position of "power" is something nobody should be okay with. People in charge should strive for creating a healthy environment for their community, and honestly, if people in such position think that this basic premise is too much of hassle, stepping down is always an option. All the people here, I believe, like this place, and they want to see it thrive, but things need to be addressed.
Ren has written 286 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 14:02:09 GMT -5
Necro
All of the disadvantages in this world stems from a person's lack of ability.
Necro Avatar
groupnull
age 25 years old birthday 12/20 rank occupation TBA
First off, I want to thank you all for showing your support. I also want to thank those who have expressed their opinion, shown their support, and otherwise. I also like you all painting a grid and spectrum of people who do face the problem at all tier levels. From prestige to the lowest of lows. It goes to show that the problem has created mindsets based on current and past experiences clashing together like rolling a snowball down a mountain. The ranges of the spectrums only further prove the fact that we all need to voice our opinions and feedback so we can come to a mutual gateway of understanding and work through it with one mind. Others have certainly be hit less or more with a range of recent to veterans speaking up. We are all looking at the issue from different perspectives. Or as I have likened it to sides. I count 5 each with a variety of perspectives if you want to blanket things.

This illustrates my point of why we need a feedback survey, of why we need such a thing available that needs to be strongly considered. I agree with everyone who has commented thus far to an extent, some more than others but all opinions/suggestions/feedback is valid, and as I said, proves my points. I practically have eyes here and there of all different parties, each has stayed quiet and has suffered due to that to some extent or another. Whether a headache of stress to crushed ambitions, it all affects people differently. Then people act via reaction and do what they believe to be appropriate. How that affects others is exactly why I wish for this suggestion to actually get to the root issue so the domino effect of reactions doesn't harm anyone else. Is it naive to try and help everyone? Absolutely, I addressed that a Utopic environment is impossible to achieve, someone (individual/party) always loses. But does that mean a suggestion to move forward and bring about change is stupid? No. The hard-set belief in one way is right over another without addressing the issue with proper feedback is exactly why we need it. As I stated before, inaction is an answer on its own suggesting ignoring an issue when a wide range feels there is.

The longer I see inaction, the more I assume it is recognized that it is not an issue and the frustration, anger, and sadness I get thrown in my DMs is a suggestion that these opinions and viewpoints are invalid and the stance NFB is a community driven site is just a false advertising campaign to get people here, even if all I get is we are discussing it, at least we know proper steps are being taken and don't DM it to me. Have someone of staff come post here to address the concerns of a growing population this is being worked on. Will the bare minimum of a feedback suggestion be the next move or is the single step to a better overall community health just too much?
has written 2 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 14:16:39 GMT -5
Sharp
Am I a friend or foe?
Sharp Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday Jan rank occupation NPC Mod
I stand by my comments. Most of the referenced ignored feedback, social suicides, referenced in this topic are in regards to members wanting a role/position/ or power opened up. Mint even directly references this as a problem in their initial post (5 months since someone hadn’t posted). Necro’s original post includes a reference to his appeal to take Mika’s nuke slot not going well. We’ve also had the recent thing with Natsu.

Forums can change and feedback is good, but if your vision is so far from the admin’s then you may end up permanently dissatisfied. You can suggest a pizza parlor make pizza a bit differently but they probably aren’t going to switch from NY style to Chicago. It’s okay to branch out and do other projects. It only turns into a taboo when you’re a dick about it. It’s also fine to have more than one space to write in.

The person being talked around in this thread for talking down at members is Yamato, and it’s not like not writing his name isn’t making it obvious. Perhaps this would have been more appropriate as a PM to the admins that hired him instead of a public display. Looking at staff as customer service people who aren’t allowed their opinions isn’t necessarily a good thing. I’ve also seen a good deal of members treating staff like crap when they give a professionally worded review, and it’s disingenuous to act like it’s one sided.
last edit by Sharp on Aug 6, 2022 14:19:02 GMT -5
Sharp has written 10,047 posts
Forum Satisfaction Survey Suggestion reduxAug 6, 2022 14:24:06 GMT -5
Mint
Mint Avatar
groupnull
(This was posted after Sharp's response. I be slow)

I don't think we are on the same page, here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one here is making these complaints because they didn't get what they wanted. The issues are from a large discomfort in speaking your mind on site. The "if you don't like it, then leave" mentality is causing a huge rift, and that seems to be a go-to mentality. No one cares that this person or that has a position and hasn't posted in x months so long as their reason is legitimate and they're not just holding a position hostage. The only issue there is that they are holding them hostage, and are being allowed to. But that's another topic entirely, and not my intent behind the piece you quoted, just how you interpreted it.

If there ARE exceptions being made, then there needs to be a rule explicitly written that staff or certain members will have extended leaves based on their contribution to the site. This is a rule that I am personally okay with, so long as it is within reason. This is not currently how general rule 10 is written. At the moment, it is heavily abused.

Again...another issue entirely. The point here is to create an outlet for feedback where people don't feel like they'll be attacked for it

Also, I don't think the staff is the problem. The whole "us vs them" thing has to stop. I've said before that everyone here is part of a team, and at the moment the team isn't for the greater good. It feels like everyone is at war with each other and all sides are losing. You can't make everyone happy, and you never will. But taking feedback and working with it is such a positive and minimal effort required to run a community. Necro's suggestion should bring ease and perhaps some more comfort to members wishing to express their opinions without worrying about being banned or shunned or prevented from plotting and such (which has happened). It's not a "hissy fit because I didn't get what I want" it's an "I can't even ask because I'm afraid I'll get yelled at or unliked".

I've applied for staff before and had some IRL issues and such, and for whatever reason was not picked. I originally applied because I want to see these things get better and change and an I wanted to do whatever I could to ensure that these issues were listened to and advocated for. I'm now writing on this thread expecting that I may never be considered for a position, and I am okay with that if it comes to it because at the end of the day I can say I did what I could.

This isn't about members not getting what they want. It's mistreatment. People are stressed just being here...Wisp has left the Discord and is (temporarily?) on-site only, and I've considered doing the same thing. I say this only because Wisp openly posted it on the forum. Necro left a while back, also public information. I've heard from one other person that they are considering leaving for a similar reason.

People are dropping like flies, and their reasons are all very similar. That should tell you something. Rules need to be better enforced, in my opinion...with no exceptions to the rules. Too much harassment and stress for a hobby site...

As for the comment on staff hiring who they feel is best, I completely agree that they should do that, but it should not be a hive mind mentality. I also get it's hard. You can't just have someone join a position like that on a whim. You have to trust them. They have to mesh. They need the mentality for it and the time and the knowledge. I can't say how staff chooses who they do, but that is their right. I would just suggest an opposing voice be considered for next time or someone with strong, open opinions.

I'm in agreement that these feedback surveys should also be held a few times a year.

I'd also like to remind you that the conversation should remain civil and without pointing fingers. This is a feedback and recommendation thread and proof/opinions as to why it should be implemented, not a witchhunt or firing squad.
last edit by Mint on Aug 6, 2022 14:43:40 GMT -5

quick reply

compose a reply