compose a reply
Waterfalls in the Frost[Cocoa]Aug 12, 2022 17:40:13 GMT -5
Ryu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ryu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
To the lady of the Frost,

The relationship between our allies with that of the Frost have shown that there is much that can be benefited from an alliance between our two lands. While I am skeptical in approaching such an agreement between our two nations, I can understand the desire in doing so to better prepare for the future. You have remained neutral in your alliances and such a stance is one of convenience and your right, but know that I do not see such terms as anything more than cowardice when alliances are questioned in times of possible conflict.

It is with this notion that I wish for us to converse, for a time is coming when your trust may be put to the test as well as your commitments.

When you wish to speak further, I will be happy to speak to you upon this possibility...
Ryu
Taki-Lord
Takigakure no sato
Bonchi no kuni

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
has written 220 posts
Waterfalls in the Frost[Cocoa]Aug 13, 2022 19:05:54 GMT -5
Yuki Shuka
If the world is cold, make it your business to build fires
Yuki Shuka Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi

Yuki Shuka
---
TAG
-
-
WORDS
-
-
-
T
o the esteemed Lord of Takigakure,

Our days of neutrality served us well as a nation building its strength, but we have realized in recent years that such isolationism can hamper the growth and development of all. When alliances have as much to offer one another as they do, seeking to avoid such opportunities is no longer viable. You do not have to hesitate at an alliance with us, as neutrality in politics is a tactic of our past.

I would be glad to meet with you and speak of alliances and come to an agreement. Let me know if this meeting shall be upon your shore or mine and travel may be arranged with haste.

Yours respectfully,

Lady Fifth of Yukigakure
ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY

has written 436 posts
Waterfalls in the Frost[Cocoa]Aug 17, 2022 20:58:02 GMT -5
Ryu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ryu Avatar
groupnull
To the lady of the Frost,

A messenger will come to be received by your people and we can assess a time and location in which for us to meet.

Let us hope that an alliance can be made between our two nations and so we can enjoy a future of possibilities....in a newfound alliance...

Ryu
Taki-Lord
Takigakure no sato
Bonchi no kuni

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
has written 220 posts