Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Thy Heart be True

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

The smell of the village within the desert was oddly scented, carrying with it a hint of what could be almost a spice or even a texture that was unfamiliar to most senses. Of course, to those that roamed the lands of Kaze no Kuni, it was no mystery at all to the cause. With the wagon crossing pass the check point, the inspection allowing for those within to gain entry with much ease. Though perhaps there was no surprise in such things, as it's Jounin Hanchou was seated among the passengers as they emerged from out of the covered vessel.

A calm expression rested upon the young woman's face, her eyes closed as she used her hand to block the visual blur of the sun before then releasing a breath.

In looking around her, a guard would seem to bow in salute, almost taking her off-guard, but before long she began to nod back in their direction as she proceeded forward to retrieve what looked to be a gourd from beside her.

"Okay....here we go..."

Adjusting her attire with a small smile on her face, Arashi would make her way deeper into the village. Her goal was to reach home, and at the very least have a mild conversation with her father. Her only regret was the journey to reach it. The manor seemed so far away, and she wasn't exactly sure what she was to say.

"Well....I...wish to apologize....I...know things did not go the way it should have when I left but...Oomph..."

Pulling out what looked to be a small notebook, the young female would begin to look over what she had written and then released a tired breath as the weight on her back was strangely heavier than before.

"This isn't that complicated...what I wish to say is that I am want us to have more time together....yes...That is what I will say!"
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

-Items Used-
Sand Gourd

-Familiar Used-
MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,711 posts