compose a reply
A letter lost in the mailAug 26, 2022 14:08:20 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST

As a means of thanking of the leader of her land Asuka decided to write him a letter in order to wish him a happy birthday however unfortunately for her the letter was lost in the mail and was meant to arrive on August 5th but unfortunately didn’t make it’s way there until the date of August 26th.

Due to her busy schedule she wasn’t able to actually take the time out to really visit him with her duties at the academy ramping up as well as a personal journey that she finds herself on, in order to learn more about the art of Taijutsu.

The letter in question was written as follows:

—--------------------
Dear Toru,

Happy Birthday sir, I understand that you work hard for the village and spend a majority of your time within your offices but I hope that this day finds you well and is full of joy for you. Consider this my way of saying thanks you remembered my birthday so I want to return the favor. I think I speak for everyone when I say that everyone in the village is very proud of you.
—-----------------------

The letter itself was on a silver sheet of stationary, a color she felt was nice and flashy suitable for her leader. Asuka’s handwriting was written with a rather clean series of strokes that looked rather professional but still amanged to convery her usual sense of jovialness. Alongside it was a decorative piece of cloth that could be added to the end of the sheath that he carried for one of his many swords.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Asuka would be caught in the mist and would attempt to strike out at the young girl using the [Silken Fist: Counter Blow] but due to her uncertainty of where to strike her follow through was poor and may or may not have hit her target. However in the process of doing so she was caught with a strike to the gut by her opponent and pushed further into the mist for now she awaits her opponents next move.

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Hijutsu: Kinu no Eikyō:
Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts