groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

The real question to be asked
Where have I been?
I'm a shapeshifter
At Poe's Masquerade
Hiding both face and mind

He's have to catch he up on everything on the way.  It'd been a crazy time since he'd gotten back from training.  Hugging Ayukawa back he smiled and let out a chuckle.  He wasn't the best.  He just knew how much it meant to her.  Besides together they stood a better chance at figuring out this mystery.  

Listening to Ayukawa explain the elders to him Zakku absorbed as much as he could.  The head of the elders sounded like their best bet but if she didn't know what he looked like how would they find him?  Letting out a thoughtful hum he crossed his arms.  This was going to be quite the challenge.  If something went wrong there was a strong possibility they would die.  This was really a big risk.  Unfortunately.  He liked big risks.  

"Alright then we gotta do some investigating. I'll grab some extra gear before heading to the bastion.  The moment Arashi finds out you're missing she's coming straight for us.  So if I gotta drag your sorry ass through the desert I'm gonna be slightly upset."  Pushing himself up off the chair he placed a hand on Ayukawa's head ruffling her hair up a bit.  "We got this.  Team Rin always comes out on top."  He'd refused to drop the name after Rin had left.  It didn't feel right to the blue haired chunin.  Giving a quick devil horns he left Ayukawa to prepare as he made his way to prepare himself.  He'd have to remember to apologize to Arashi for this one day.  That was Future Zakkus problem.  He had to focus on the new task ahead.

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 20, 2022 21:35:44 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Loss of Fire
"Right! I'll be ready...

In watching as Zakku left, a small smile crossed her lips, holding her grin until it seemed as though her teammate was out of sight. From there, the fake confidence that filled the girl, quickly faded away as she then closed her eyes and lowered her head in silence. There was a lot of doubt that she'd be able to stand up to the Beast again. Already she felt the pain from his beating crossing against her face like a hammer. It didn't help to know that he was awaiting her if she did this.

Even with Zakku at her side, could she really take them on again?

As this thought came to her, thinking of just how much she might lose if she did this. How she promised Issei, she felt her own expression turn to that a determined one as she laid her body back down, allowing her gaze to shift toward the ceiling as she stared toward it.

With her attention no longer focused on her surroundings, she would not notice the partially open closet, the items of clothing seeming to shift slightly upon their surface, nor the single eyeball that appeared upon its shoulder as it looked upon the female and then seemed to slink down back upon it's surface.

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts