Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]

compose a reply
Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 3, 2022 0:06:19 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Loss of Fire
"I should be dead....

I wasn't even worth killing...

There should have been some relief in knowing that life had once again allowed her a third chance among the living. Of course, it was beginning to feel more and more like her fate to die was more so a curse that tormented her with the embrace only to rip it away before it fully took her. Which, in a small sense was a good thing. But it did leave her feeling all the more unsure of herself.

Seating within a hospital bed, her gaze would shift toward her bandaged appearance, her arm attached to what appeared to be an iv, and her mechanical limb currently resting on her bed stand next to her. With her purple gaze shifting back to the small note within her pocket, the girl would begin to realize quickly that her clothes were currently now within a closet. Herself, however, was now in a patient gown. Pouting slightly, the girl would begin to make her way to the front of her bed, her body on all threes as she shuffled toward it's edge as if she could attempt to reach the closet door which was 2 feet away from her.

In realizing that even doing so would remove the iv that was hydrating her, she'd groan slightly as she then pulled herself sideways, allowing her feet to touch the floor as she began to pull at the iv stand as it dragged behind her.

Just what did her mother's message mean? It was supposed to be for Arashi, but she imagined that her cousin wasn't going to just let her go after what happened. Still, if this was a matter dealing with her clan, she had to try and figure it out.

As she began to do so, she'd stop short as the memory of her head being slammed against the rocks rattled her brain, prompting her to reel back as she attempted to shake it off before falling backward against the floor. The sounds, the beating itself, it was like loud noises that ran on repeat. The impact felt over and over and over again.

In trying to cover her ears with her arm, she'd wrap her forearm across her head, biting down as she shook her head as to try and focus her thoughts once again.

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts
Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 3, 2022 12:21:46 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

The real question to be asked
Where have I been?
I'm a shapeshifter
At Poe's Masquerade
Hiding both face and mind

"Zakku Burokun.  I'm here to visit someone this time."  Zakku told the nervous looking nurse who clearly recognized the Chunin.  He'd lost count of how many times he ended up in here either from stupid childish pranks gone wrong or due to missions.  He still remembered riding on Kyoko-Senseis puppet here and watching the nurses sigh in disbelieve seeing how badly cut up he was.  He smiled slightly at the memory.  He wondered what Kyoko sensei would have said about everything that'd happened.  He'd left the instant he'd found out she was awake.

Following the thoroughly cleaned hallway the smell of disinfectants stinging his nose slightly as he walked.  She'd have probably called him and idiot but still reassured him that he did all he could to help.  It still didn't help lift the shame he felt for this being the second time he'd seen Ayu-chan in the hospital.  Releasing a sigh he rubbed the back of his head.  Now wasn't the time to play pity pete.  It was time to see his friend.  Stepping up to the door he gripped the handle and opened it.  

His eyes going to the bed and widened not seeing Ayukawa.  Just as he began to panic he saw her on the ground with her arm wrapped around her head.  "Ayu-chan!   Hey!"  He rushed to her gently placing a hand on her arm.  "It's ok.  Hey Listen to my voice.  It's ok."  He attempted to reassure her.  He didn't know what else to do.

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 7, 2022 23:02:43 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Loss of Fire
"I should be dead....

The words continued to repeat in her head as the beating in her ears grew louder and louder. It was clear that she struggling to come to grip with what was going on, her body seeming to be shaking as her head tore from one side to the next, doing her best to block out the noise and the images that keep coming at her from every side.

But as it seemed as if she would be stuck in this repeating nightmare, a voice came to her and a touch was enough to prompt her to pull her arm away, almost swinging it in their direction before realizing it was Zakku-kun. With her heart nearly beating out of her chest, her eyes would narrow before then releasing a heavy breath before nodding with a calm expression.

"I'm sorry...it was...it was so loud...I thought..."

Her expression remained calm as she then realized the tears coming down her cheeks as she rubbed them away with the underside of her hand and then stood up.

"Never mind...it doesn't matter...I don't want to worry you...I'm okay...I think..."

[/font][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 8, 2022 19:21:19 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Where have I been?
I'm a shapeshifter
At Poe's Masquerade

Flinching instinctively Zakku threw his once broken arm out of her reach out of the same instinct.  He could have sworn he was out of that habit.  Letting out a relieved sigh he moved back letting her stand up.  He couldn't imagine the hell she'd be dealing with mentally.  There was something about having your name stripped from you that breaks a person.  

"You're not ok.  Ok people don't end up in the hospital this much."  Crossing his arms the blue haired shinobi leaned against the wall closest to the door and watched Ayukawa with a concerned expression.  "Though you attempting to backhand me into next week was a good sign you're recovering."  Zakku nodded with an impressed expression.

"You also said something before you passed out I have to ask about.  You mentioned your mom giving you something."  Tapping impatiently with his foot on the wall he'd keep his eyes locked onto his teammate.  "I left it out of the report I doubt Asahi did though.  So it's only a matter of time till someone comes searching for me to correct the discrepancy."  The blue haired teen told her as if it were just another day. 

It was irresponsible to leave things out of his reports but Zakku had left out much worse in reports.  Mostly out of laziness and his uncaring nature towards paperwork.  This point though he wasn't taking any risks.  He hadn't know the Saeko clan was even capable of hurting someone who was family at one point in time but that made them a bit unpredictable to Zakku.  they could be capable of anything.  "So spill it.  What did your mom give you?"

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 11, 2022 12:33:02 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"I....umm...

The last thing she wanted was for Zakku to get into trouble, especially on her account. Though she imagined that him leaving something out of a report meant to be seen by others was by his own attempt at keeping her safe. It was no secret she was already in enough hot water with her actions, but this seemed like a set back in more than just her career, but his as well.

While she was reluctant to speak, she finally seemed to give in as she began to make her way over toward the closet she had attempted to reach before, dragging the iv stand behind her as she finally pulled open the door to her clothes within. As she reached into her vest, she'd draw out a small piece of paper, beginning to unfold it as she spoke.

"She gave it to me saying that nothing was as it seemed...I thought she might have meant the clan, but...now I don't know..."

As she opened it, the message would be within her native tongue, prompting her to show it to Zakku as she began to speak once more.

"She told me to give it to Arashi...but I...I wanted to try and figure it out myself...this is my family too!"

Narrowing her eyes, she'd finally return back to her bed after handing it over to the blue haired shinobi.

"It says that the leadership within the Saeko have been acting strangely since Lady Kasumi and the Clan Chief departed to handle matters with the Aiel. It isn't too odd for this to happen since the Aiel often cross path with the Saeko, but usually the Elders take care of matters. But one of the elders has been seeking out something and is attempting to change things...by doing a lot of bad things...she didn't want me involved and was hoping that if Arashi came, she'd be able to help since she's the next in line to take over the Saeko Clan after her mother..."

It was somewhat disheartening that her mother didn't even think that she could help, and would rather leave it in the hands of someone else. Perhaps that was partially why she wanted to fight so badly. Not that it mattered as all it did was prove that she was too weak to do anything to help anyone.

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 11, 2022 13:47:33 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Where have I been?
I'm a shapeshifter
At Poe's Masquerade

Leaning in to read the note he confirmed what he'd already known.  He couldn't read the Saeko language still.  If there was something big going down with the clans he hadn't heard about it and that scared him partially.  Something like that could be more than disastrous to the Country but as he listened to Aykawa explain the letter he gently took the note and moved it around as if changing the angle he looked at it would change how he was able to understand the language.

Folding the note back up he'd place it on the table by Aykawas bed before crossing his arms letting out a soft hum as he stared at his teammate.  "So while the adults are away the elders will play hm?"  reaching up to rub his chin he'd start to ponder.  "So tell me this.  You find out what the Elders up to.  They admit to the deeds of evil and they call out the same dude who beat the ever loving hell out of you.  Think you'll do better on your own for round two?"  Zakku asked sarcastically.

He was still somewhat upset with her for going on her own.  He doubt he'd have faired better on his own he'd have more than likely have died.  Together however they might have held a chance. "They're going to do much worse and you won't fair any better."  Zakku told her bluntly his green eyes boring into her as he didn't spare any bit of the harsh truth.  "You want to figure this out yourself?  That's fine but you're gonna but you're gonna have back up because,"  Reaching out with an accusatory finger he'd poke her forehead jabbing with each word.  "Every.  Time.  You're.  Out.  Of.  Sight.  You're. In. Trouble!"  Pulling his arm back he'd glance at her prosthetic arm before looking back at her.

"Like it or not we're a team and unfortunately your problems are mine.  Just like my problems are yours.  When the physical ones anyway.  The mental ones though, those are my problems."  Zakku placed his hands on his hips giving Ayu-chan a curious stare.  "So.  What do you think WE should do with the note?"

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 12, 2022 17:28:10 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"So I'm..."

Zakku had taken the time to look over the message, though it was clear that he had no idea what he was reading. If Ayukawa had been a good liar, she could have very well said it had been nothing. Of course, she wasn't so there was no point in trying. But it hadn't taken the young shinobi long to state just what it was the girl had been thinking, prompting her to frown as he gave the likely way things would go down if she attempted to pursue this on her own.

It was true. It was likely that even if she did find out just what was happening, the clan wasn't going to stand for itself against the council and she'd be on her own again...against the beast...and would likely be killed...for real this time...

"Maybe..."

Looking to the side, she'd hold her arm across her chest as she turned her bandaged head to look opposite of her teammate. If Issei were here, he'd tell her not to do it. Of course, that would probably just make her want to do it even more. If anything, this was family, and you never turned your back on family. So when Zakku approached her with his blessing, he seemed to go and include himself in it as well as back up.

With small jabs at her forehead to indicate the trend of her trouble making when left to her own devices, Ayukawa winced a bit as she opened one eye to look upon him. He'd remind her that they were a team...which meant that each of their problems were something that they shared with one another. Well...maybe the mental ones and physical ones being completely separate, but in truth...she might have some of those too. Even if her putting on a brave face.

As she found herself laughing slightly, she'd find a smile crossing her lips as she the nodded while looking at the note that rested on the table in front of them.

"Okay...well...First we need to..."

"Perhaps inform your commanding officer of the information that you failed to report..."

The new voice came from the entrance of the room, prompting the Saeko to look over to see Arashi standing there as she made her way within it and took up the piece of paper.

"Zakku-san....a word....and you should return to bed..."

Her tone was calm, yet there was a sternness to it as she indicated that she wanted to speak with him as she made her way back into the hallway. As Ayukawa looked at Zakku with a blank expression, her head lowered a bit before then making her way back onto the surface of her bed spread, looking out into the hall as she watched the two with a calm expression.

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 12, 2022 18:44:47 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Where have I been?
I'm a shapeshifter
At Poe's Masquerade

Zakku knew it was a matter of time before consequences caught up with him.  As usual it was always when he least expected it.  "Oh crap..."  He let out in a strained voice.  Seemingly froze he didn't move and inch as he didn't have to turn to recognize the voice that announced itself.  Unmoving he breathed shakily as his eyes quivered and twitched as he waited for a hit that wouldn't come.  

Feeling the color from his face drain as Arashi asked for a word.  More like calmly informed him he was going into the hallway whether he wanted to or not, and he really didn't want to.  Flashing a scared smile he gave Ayukawa a quick devil horns before walking out into the hallway like a child caught breaking the rules in School.  Not waiting for her to speak he started first.  "You gotta let Ayu-chan deal with this.  Whatever's written in the note needs to stay between the three of us.  Well the three of us so far."  He had a feeling that more would find out as time went on but that was future thems problem.  That was starting to become too much of a habit recently.

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 12, 2022 19:04:26 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"Zakku...

Ayukawa would watch as he went out to meet his fate. It wasn't too out of the ordinary for Arashi to be here to check on her, but something seemed a bit different about her....

----------------------

"Have you lost all sense? You would wish to put that girl into harm's way after what you saw happened to her the last time she went to the Saeko Clan?"

Arashi would narrow her eyes before holding the note directly in front of Zakku, her expression stern as she released a breath before then closing her eyes.

"You even went so far as to leave out any mention of such a piece of information that could very well be valid against them for what purpose? To aid her? No...this will not remain between us three...this is going directly to the Kazekage and it will be dealt with by the proper channels..not by yours and her whims! You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering allowing this to continue!"

With a waggle of her finger, the young woman would then place the note within her pocket, looking back toward Ayukawa as she could see the young girl peeking out toward them, only to then look back at Zakku with a frown.

"They have done enough....and to risk further action from the Saeko is reckless...irresponsible...and dangerous! They are group that are known for savage behavior and she was only recently proof of that! All this message proves is that they need to be reigned in...not engaged with more violence!"

In saying this, she'd cross her arms over her chest before then pointing toward the door.

"Now you explain that this will not continue...you will not be leaving and that she needs to recover! Chunin! Or I will report this lapse of judgement!"

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 12, 2022 19:48:35 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Where have I been?
I'm a shapeshifter
At Poe's Masquerade

Flinching as the note was held up in his face he took the verbal beatdown.  Each word reminding him of being talked down to by his former senseis it boiled his blood.  His face slowly began to betray the anger that welled up within him as she kept verbally beating him down.  

Keeping his arms at his sides he clenched his fists.  He knew he couldn't do anything especially after how much she'd scolded him.  Getting his new 'Orders' from Arashi he stared at her a few moments longer before replying with.  "Sure thing,  Princess."  Zakku let the venom drip from his words as he walked back to Ayukawa's room.  His eyes narrowing and glaring at her as he passed her.  Shutting the door to give themselves some privacy.  He just needed to cut off Arashi's view from them.  Letting out a defeated sigh he ran a hand through his hair.  "Dammit.  I take it you heard?"  Zakku let out pushing off the door and walking over to Ayukawas bed pulling a chair up beside her he'd sit down noisily.

Pulling out a notepad and writing something down he'd place the pad in front of  his teammate.  "She's right."  He said in a soft and soothing voice.  The pad had a spot for her to list out the Elders and their motivations.  "We're gonna have to drop this one."  Said incase Arashi was listening he had no intention of dropping this.  Placing his feet on the table he crossed his arms giving her a sly smile.  "Don't cry too hard please."

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 13, 2022 19:44:39 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"Wai...ohhh..."

There was a bit of confusion as she noticed that expression upon Zakku's face in his return. But in hearing what had happened, she had imagined that this meant that indeed they weren't going to try anything. It was just so...odd and unlike Arashi to just not want to do anything to help. But then again, just how could she expect her not to want to at least try. Of course, this seemed to be out of the question as far as the young captain was concerned. Though from the look of her teammate, all wasn't lost.

"But....But..."

Covering her eyes with her arm, she'd lower her head as though she had been brought to tears, her soft sobs echoing enough so that Arashi could hear as she lingered out in the hall.

----------------------

While it seemed harsh to say such things to someone who had only the best intentions for their comrade, Arashi knew that her responsibilities were to maintain a relationship with the clans that were allied to Sunagakure. It was her task to keep the balance. But even she felt a bit saddened by the girl's reactions as she looked on from the hallway, her hand cupped beneath her face as she then turned and began to make her way toward the exit of the building.

Something still needed to be done, and she imagined that perhaps looking into the message itself would provide answers. Drawing it from her pocket, the youth would examine the wording intensely, questioning herself as she then shook her head.

"I should very well speak with them of this...no...no I can handle this...all it requires is a delicate touch and communication..."

----------------------

With the Jounin Hanchou now out of sight, Ayukawa would peek her head from beneath her arm, looking toward Zakku as she whispered.

"I think she's gone...I don't smell her anymore..."

In saying this, she'd then sigh before shaking her head.

"Maybe we shouldn't...I don't want you to get in trouble and I've already done enough haven't I? Maybe I shouldn't bother at all?..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 13, 2022 21:01:32 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Where have I been?
I'm a shapeshifter
At Poe's Masquerade

"Oh no I get in trouble again.  What ever will I do?"  Zakku exclaimed in a bored and dry voice waving his hands slightly for exaggeration.  "I'm used to getting in trouble Ayu-chan.  This is just a Tuesday."  He admitted truthfully with a shrug.  He was used to being in trouble it was how he spent a majority of his career.  However being dressed down by Arashi felt different.  It wasn't like her.  What had happened while she was gone?  Maybe they should investigate that instead.

"But it's up to you dude.  If we continue it we're gonna be doing it on our own.  No official back up, No reinforcements,  and No rules.  It'll also allow us to act a bit further outside the law.  Basically we'd be acting rogue."  Tilting his chair back he began rocking it back and forth.  "Or we let Arashi deal with it and we instead investigate what climbed up her butt and died."  Unrolling a bag of jerky from his snack stash he tossed a piece at Ayu before eating a piece of his own.  "Like I said.  It's up to you dude."

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 14, 2022 18:29:03 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"Still...I"

Zakku seemed not to care about the consequences of their actions, knowing full well that they would get in trouble for acting in such a way, outside of the village and especially as it would be against the clear instruction of the Jounin Hanchou. It meant, by how her teammate described it, as going rogue. A concept that wasn't unfamiliar to her, but it was certainly considered by many as a bad thing. It was much like what had happened to her friend Kazui. Or rather, what she had decided to do.

But, it was all up to her. She was the one that had to decide...

They could investigate this and see just how they could help. Perhaps they may even find enough to present a case to Sunagakure's council so that they would be able to be more effective, especially Arashi. Though if she were being difficult, it may still lead to nothing being done. But that alone would be strange and out of the ordinary for her. Of course, she couldn't say just what her clan cousin was thinking. Perhaps her travels had done something to change her point of view or maybe she was just trying to be more of a neutral presence in all of this.

In the end, it didn't matter as if she weren't to do something, then it was indeed up to Ayukawa....and now...Zakku as well.

Covering her mouth with her hand, the girl would then nod as she held a determined expression on her face.

"Okay....we go...rogue...and we help the Saeko Clan..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 15, 2022 18:55:30 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Where have I been?
I'm a shapeshifter
At Poe's Masquerade

Smiling Zakku nodded to Ayukawa and set his chair back down.  "Then it's official.  We're on the assignment."   Grabbing the notepad he flipped to a new page and started drawing.  "So we're going to need a place where we can go to plot things out and track our findings.  Thankfully Lord Kage has given me special permission to use a certain building for my own nefarious deeds.  That can be our Fortress of Solitude."  His drawing was far from perfect and often described as 'the hell is this?' but maps were a different story.  Using the mental image of the map the Kage had given him he tried his best to recreate it.

"It's called the Bhad Bastion and I can't think of a more perfect place for the Bhad Bunch to save the Saeko clan from themselves."  Ripping out the paper he folded it in half and placed it on Ayukawas table as he continued snacking on his jerky.  "Destroy this once you get to the Bastion.  Can't have others finding out where we are.  Now tell me about the Elders."  He wanted to learn as much as he could before they began.  If they were going into this plot he needed to find out as much as he could and that would begin with what his recovering teammate knew.  

Loss of Fire; The Dishonored Treatment[Open]Sept 16, 2022 20:42:16 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"I...wait...what? Bhad Bastion??"

Though Zakku seemed to have everything already set and ready for which to do this, it prompted a lot of questions for the young girl as she looked toward the drawing and then back toward Zakku as he seemed to claim the location would be perfect for the Bhad Bunch. The Bhad Bastion, which seemed to be a location that was given to him by the Kazekage. Since when did he have time to speak with him? What was Bhad Bastion and who was the Bhad Bunch?

Examining the rather confusing map that had been designed for her, the girl would blink for a moment before then looking at Zakku with a blank expression.

"I have...so many questions...but I guess I will save them for later?"

Raising her brow, she'd then nod at the instruction to destroy the map upon using it, placing it beneath her pillow as she then smiled as she set her arm quickly around Zakku with a grin on her face.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! You're the best Zakku-kun! I'll sneak out tonight and we can prepare to leave then!"

While the girl certainly still needed time to heal, this was far more important, but it would have to begin with her explaining just who the elders were. In drawing back, she'd rest her hand between her legs, crossing them as she sat upon the bed with a calm expression.

"Their the spiritual leaders of the Saeko Clan. They hold the most influence in place of the Clan Leader. In which, they make decisions and implement them upon approval. In most cases, their position isn't that strong next to them, but they each hold of place within the clan as the wisest and most connected to the ways of our people..."

That was not something that she could say was true currently, but it was often the case normally.

Leaning slightly to the side, she'd close her eyes as she continued to speak.

"I don't know much else about them....only that if anything is wrong, most of us go to them for aid...though I guess...the one we'd need to deal with is the one that is heading them currently...who is a man that I've only heard about..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep