Poacher Hunting [M]

compose a reply
Poacher Hunting [M]Sept 11, 2022 19:49:00 GMT -5
Souma
Don't work smart, OR hard. Work smart- THEN hard.
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan
Chuunin, Iwagakure Medical Corps

| 240  | notes

Finally. Another assignment!

Souma headed out early in the morning the day before she was scheduled to be on site for the mission, well aware she had a ways to go before she even arrived. A little research confirmed there was a roadside inn just outside the reserve, commonly used by travelers intending to take in the sights- and currently underutilized due to the poaching activity. Nobody wanted to take their kids into a nature reserve with the near surety of finding deer carcasses stripped of antlers and all other manner of poaching remnants.

She stayed overnight once she got to the inn, retiring early and rising before the sun did. There was a meeting spot within the bounds of the park where she was meant to meet up with her partner. The assignment hadn't been overly specific- it had just mentioned a particularly capable member of the Iwa Chuunins would be there in need of medical support.

So that's where she headed, early in the morning, right after dawn and breakfast. To the assigned meeting location, which she scouted briefly, affirming for herself that it didn't seem compromised, and then she settled against a tree and utilized the Transformation jutsu to disguise herself as one of the bushes nearby.

Then? She waited for her mystery partner.
"Don't work smart, or hard. Work smart, then hard."

Template by: Monkey
last edit by Souma on Sept 11, 2022 19:51:03 GMT -5
Threnody has written 347 posts
Poacher Hunting [M]Sept 11, 2022 20:46:41 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

Animals, Animals, Animals an interesting mission to save the least if it wasn’t gorilla’s it was lions or something to that effect. For Today’s mission Taki would be headed out towards a nature preserve to hunt down some poachers who had been hunting some of the animals on the reserve. The young sage had always had a bit of a weird soft spot for animals now even more so that she’s gotten into her sage training, she could have them as pets but living with them is a whole nother story.

A long while ago her family had run a circus before it was a wrestling promotion they used to own a great deal of them, mostly lions, tigers and bears. Nowadays they’ve given away most of their animals but work closely with organizations like this one to make sure that the animals are taken care of.

She wasn’t told who she was going to be working with but was told that she’d have some help from a medical shinobi. There were quite a few so it could be anyone but Souma did cross her mind a few times.

As she passed over the bridge to get to the starting flag for the reserve however she’d spot a familiar looking blue haired jellyfish in her titanic suit of armor she was hard to miss. "Heeey there she is, you backing me up today?” the girl would say waving to her companion. "How ya been?” she’d say placing her hands on the girls shoulders, Taki’s headphones around her neck her music playing out of the speakers.

"Met this beautiful girl, she loved to pretend and joked about a future that we'd never spend."

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

282 WORDS@SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Poacher Hunting [M]Sept 12, 2022 22:10:23 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday June 9th rank Tokubetsu Jounin occupation Ops Team Medic

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 283 | notes

Souma looked up as she caught notice of someone approaching, flashing one of her small, delighted smiles to see her friend coming across the bridge! "Taki-chan! I did not know we would be working together. This is an extremely pleasant surprise!" A brisk, solid nod. "I am absolutely backing you up today. I have been working very hard to shore up my abilities in the field since last we met. I believe I can be far more use in your support than when we were saving our comrades from that odd glaive-user."

The hands on her shoulders pushed a subtle blush into Souma's features, but she plodded right along through her response all the same, as if unaware- or pretending to be. "I have been quite well. I visited Kirigakure a few times- made a friend, as well. And I have had more responsibility lately as a medic. It can be a little overwhelming. I am honestly very relieved to have some field work instead of lesson plans and attending shifts at the hospital."

She caught the upbeat guitar and the high speed drum beat, eyebrows lifting faintly. "That is a very pleasant song. I do not think I have heard it, but it has a particularly uplifting tone to it. I think I enjoy energetic songs. Do you want to tell me about that album while we start into the reserve? We will need to start hunting for traces from our poachers soon, but I suspect we will have a ways to go before we catch wind of them."

Poacher Hunting [M]Sept 12, 2022 22:49:58 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Hearing the girl talk about backing her up, filled the girl with a warm feeling that kept a smile on her face, by the sounds of things she’d been rather busy, claiming to have learned something that’d keep them particularly safe if anyone like the last woman they had faced returned once more. "Is dat, so at da rate your going, You’re gonna be replacing your boss pretty soon eh?” the girl had a bit of a blush on her face but Taki didn’t seem to mind it. She’d remove her hands from her shoulders and gesture for her to get moving approaching the interior of the reserve they were on the land but given the time of day most of the animals might’ve been grazing somewhere.

As they kept going Taki’s music kept playing and she’d let Souma continue nodding along. "Wait…Kiri? What’d she loin out dere?” the girl wondered to herself curious as she took frequented the village every so often too visit her special someone with whom she had a rather complicated relationship.

But before she had a chance to ask her question Souma had one of her own asking about the album that she was listening too, while also making note of needing to hunt for the poachers soon. "Yeah, right. But you gotta tell me awl about watchu was doin in Kiri foist who dis friend o yours.” the girl would wonder, as the music on her headphones continued to play a bit further on into the song.

"Follow me Follow me, into the night why even ask why why don't we just try why even ask why~"

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

0000 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Poacher Hunting [M]Sept 17, 2022 4:22:49 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

@name | 250 | notes

"Oh. Oh, I hope not," Souma responded to the idea of taking over for Jiro. She reached up and tugged on a strand of her hair. "Running an entire hospital, the entire Iwagakure medical corps- it sounds like a lot. I am not sure I could do that. I want to be in the field, protecting our people and healing their wounds so they can do the job and come home. Surely there is someone else better suited."

She paused, promptly starting to look worried as she looked towards Taki. "There HAS to be someone better suited, right?"

She took to following with Taki, frowning quietly at the demand. It lasted a moment, before her eyes widened a bit. Was- Taki jealous? That was supposed to be a cue to tease, right? She was relatively sure that was the pattern she had seen before. Though- she was not good at teasing.

"Tell you what. I will tell you what I was going in general. I was consulting on her attempts to open the first Hachimon Gate and explaining the sort of strain that can put on a body, and- as I mentioned- learning myself. I can tell you what I was learning now- or you can treat yourself to a surprise by letting me keep it a secret for a little longer. Which do you prefer?"

Poacher Hunting [M]Sept 30, 2022 9:58:26 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl had heard her comment about Souma taking over the hospital she seemed to be immediately dismissive and would explain just how much work it took to run a hospital. "Well hey…all I’m saying is if I catch a cold I’m coming to you not him…haven’t seen da guy around lately anyway.” the girl would say as the two of them kept walking Souma seemed to doubt herself stating that there has to be someone better. "Eyy…you gotta stop dat…ain’t nobody a betta docta den you.” the girl would say smacking her on the shoulder not wanting to hear her friend downing on herself so much.

Souma had noted her expression seemingly thinking that there might’ve been to what she was feeling…was she…maybe? As she heard her mentioning what she was doing it raised an eyebrow. "Da 8 gates…man everyone seems ta be tryin ta loin how ta do dat…Gory’s got it, Dachi’s got it…but Kirigakure? I thought dey was awl about swords?” the girl would recall seeing a fair few swordsmen within the chunin exams so to hear about Taijutsu was an interesting take.

"I might have ta go and check dis goil out.” she’d say running her hand along her chin, she had thought about it for a moment but before she could say anything out in the distance trouble seemed to be brewing as the sounds of a struggle could be heard. "Eyy...you hearin dat?"

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

261 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 30, 2022 9:59:13 GMT -5
Poacher Hunting [M]Oct 10, 2022 18:42:05 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 259 | notes

"Well. I should hope so. I am confident you would at least be fed slightly better in my care than in the general care wing," Souma stated firmly. She didn't feel comfortable commenting on her superior's presence or absence- he spent a lot of time reading on top of the hospital anyway. IT wasn't really her business how he spent his time on call.

"Ah!" She squawked as she was swatted, laughing a little. "Please, do not misunderstand me. I am not doubting my fitness to help manage the hospital- or. Not much. I admit I do not know much about administrative work. What I was worried about was that if nobody better suited is around, I might be left the task by default, and I am concerned that would take me out of the field, where I want to be." She hoped the explanation made it a little more clear what concerned her!

"Oh, they may be, but Miss Waruichi is absolutely a fistfighter. One of the best I've ever seen. And yes, that is an entirely different classification than grapplers," she clarified ahead of the predictable protest. "Trust me, when you see what she taught me, you will understand why I say such things."

Sure enough, Souma too could hear the clash, and she frowned, the coils of steel around her forearms loosening and vanishing up her sleeves. "Yes. I do. We should investigate."

Poacher Hunting [M]Oct 21, 2022 21:29:38 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl made her move she headed towards the sound of the noise that she’d heard, not bothering with stealth upon making her way towards her destination she’d spot two men who seemed to be wrangling up an animal that looked to be a deer one that was native to the area the man seemed to be trying to wrangle the creature to the ground.

While his partner attempted to tie the beast down. Spotting this the girl would dash towards the troupe of men and would leap into the air smashing her boots into the face of the man knocking him to the ground and then landing to her feet. Eyeing the other man who stood beside the man she just flattened to the ground, with a menacing scowl. With his partner down for a moment clutching his chest, The remaining poacher seemed to be a bit caught off guard by their arrival but didn’t deter him from brandishing a knife to try and fight off the duo.

"You’re jokin right…?” the girl would say looking to the guy looking practically baffled. With that he'd make his way towards Taki but the girl wouldn’t even bother to make a motion knowing that Souma was right behind her.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

[NAME] Okada-ryū: Ryūsei Keri [Okada Style: Shooting Star Dropkick]
[RANK] D
[CHAKRA USAGE] Low
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE]
[DESCRIPTION]

With this technique the user using their strength will leap into the air and raise up both feet and push forward into the opponents chest. This strike in particular has the potential to knock the wind out of the opponent as well as leave them short of breath for a few moments and could even knock them down. After performing the maneuver, if the strike successfully lands, the user kicks off of the chest of the opponent and is able to land on their feet.

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

201 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Poacher Hunting [M]Oct 23, 2022 18:39:53 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 243 | notes

Souma watched calmly as Taki threw herself into the fray to protect the animal in danger, and then frowned when the poacher drew a weapon to threaten her friend with. And as it happened, Taki was 100% right- Souma was right behind her.

Souma dropped into a low stance and pistoned her fist forwards, sending a steel cable rushing just past Taki's side, connecting with the man's gut just below his ribs- and abruptly he folded in half like he'd had a tree swung at his midsection, eyes bugging out as they rolled up and he fainted on the spot. Maybe not for long- but it was still a KO by any measure.

Which was... terribly strange. That hadn't been a steel knot, Souma had simply made contact with the cable- and the man had acted like he'd suffered a full-blow gut punch and collapsed.

Souma marched over, frowning at the one trying to recover. "Stay down. She has already knocked you down once- and there is a fresh one if you act up again."

The Tantetsu medic made quick work of binding the KO'd poacher's ankles and wrists with cable, knotted tight but positioned to avoid circulatory damage. "Feel free to remind our poacher friend of what I said if he tries anything. Feet first again, if you like."

Poacher Hunting [M]Oct 23, 2022 23:43:34 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As if on cue the trusty coils of her armormed companion would come in handy knocking the man off of his feet and out cold and probably in a great degree of more pain from the dropkick she had smashed the other with. Souma had stood over the other man threatening to take him out if he stood up again. As this went on Taki made sure that the creature that was tied up was set free and would then head over towards the downed man, "No way dhese are da only two out ere…” the girl would say aloud.

Taki would press her foot against his chest and then take his hand. "So den let's tawlk…are there any others out here…?” the girl would ask, keeping a tight grip on his fingers. Taki had no patience for guys like him and would easily relieve him of a few fingers if he didn’t talk. "You son of a–” Taki would then begin to bend the fingers of the man backwards slowly beginning to reach uncomfortable levels and then eventually pulling back into a painful snap. "Aggghhh….” the girl would then press her foot against his chest, sounds of bones creaking could be heard.

"Well…” Taki would say with an aggressive tone of voice. "There’s two other groups…out here…good luck finding em…” Taki would then scuff her boot on the mans face, knocking him out with a quick kick. "So looks like dhese two ain't alone…I say we split up.” after a moment the girl would craft a shadow clone. "Take my clone with ya and go look for one, and while you're out I'll go look for anotha.” with that the girl would take a seat and begin meditating. She’d recently learned a new skill that would be relatively beneficial for their given situation.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

306 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 23, 2022 23:44:56 GMT -5
Poacher Hunting [M]Oct 28, 2022 23:48:20 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 233 | notes

"Agreed," Souma stated with clinically finality. "That is extremely statistically unlikely. Perhaps you could coax the conscious one to speak?" She suggested, watching the freed beast scamper off with no lack of relief. She hunted, of course, but it was for food- slaughtering for product and wasting the animals' lives and meat was... unconscionable to Souma.

"Two groups. Thank you~" intoned Souma as Taki knocked the fellow out without a second thought. "Alright. Come along, then!" She waved a hand as her cables rewound about her forearms, darting off along the trails like her armor weighed... nothing.

Pounding the proverbial pavement, Souma ran along with Taki's clone, occasionally hurtling herself into the air by jackhammering her cables into the ground and pulsing chakra to catapult her upwards, and compressing the cables as she fell back to cushioun her landings as she did her best to hunt about for one or both remaining poacher groups. "You have any idea where might be best to search for them Taki?" She asked, treating the clone just like her best friend. The question was just a moment too soon, though, as they came towards a rocky spire, around which the sounds of some muffled bleating became more and more apparent. "... well. There's our answer."

Poacher Hunting [M]Oct 29, 2022 2:06:31 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two made their plan Taki would bide her time and meditate whilst her clone and Souma made their way forward. During this process, Taki’s body would begin to transform her body effectively become less of a man and more of a monster allowing her to garner access to her sage mode transformation, with it the girl would send out a pulse to try and locate some of the other individuals taking note that there were a few of them that were not too far away from her current location after a moment would stand up and make her way towards them.

Meanwhile Souma and the Taki clone seemingly were getting close to finding an enemy but upon hearing the sounds of bleating, Taki would make her way towards it hiding behind a tree. There were two groups and it looked like the poor creature was trapped being tied down but seemingly fought back kicking one of the men in the leg as it made a break for it leaving it hunched over with his partner checking on him.

With that the girl would pull out her microphone. "Cover yours ears.” after doing so the girl would tap the head of the microphone and pin point her genjutsu towards the two men who would grab their ears recoiling in pain from the feedback loop, a special genjutsu that the girl had at her disposal. "Afta you…” the girl would say as she held her genjutsu together using chakra allowing her friend to get in an attack.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

246 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Poacher Hunting [M]Oct 29, 2022 10:57:54 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 255 | notes

Souma slung a cable up on top of the rocky spire they were hiding behind, nodding down at the clone and plugging her ears, staring down and wincing at the sound emitted as Taki’s copy blasted a sonic genjutsu across the field, standing and snapping two cables down at the poachers, grabbing each around their waists and hauling them up a good two or three stories off the ground to where she was, anchoring herself with a third cable as she leaned forward to speak to the pair.

"Here is the deal, gentlemen. Best on the table. You can put your hands behind your backs so I can shackle you. Or you can try to fight me after I dragged you ten meters into the air without effort, and I can let you fall back down those ten meters before proceeding to subdue you in a significantly less considerate manner due to your increased threat to my own person.”

Both of the poachers looked at each other.
At the ground.
At each other.
And both simply put their hands behind their backs, and a few twisted steel cables later, they were all taken care of and being lowered back to the ground with Souma to be dragged back towards the original. "Do you know where she is right now?” Souma asked the clone, unsure if they could locate each other automatically.

Poacher Hunting [M]Oct 29, 2022 12:55:46 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

From there Taki would watch her friend go to work with her wires which the girl had whistled for the two men had surrendered after the girl had kept them in their bindings and with that there was seemingly another set somewhere else that the real Taki was honing in on using her sensory, pushing out a pulse and sending it out towards in the horizon, Souma would be asked by the clone if she knew where to find her to which the clone nodded in refutation not knowing where the locate the original. "Nah…we ain’t linked like dat…but if I know me…she’s probably already on it.”

Meanwhile Taki would locate two small foreign chakra signatures and would make her way towards the two of them who seemed to be making their escape, one of them would drop the animal. "Don’t drop the cargo…” one of the men would argue.

Taki recognizing them would charge the man and smatter him with a strong clothesline knocking him to the ground. The man would look around not sure what hit him and then Taki would make her way behind the other individual. She’d smash him in the back of the head with a headbutt before brandishing her Chair and keeping it at his neck. "You might wanna stay down.” the man would try and crawl away only for Taki to clock him with a chair shot.

Once she was finished she’d head towards the creature and try to free it, another deer native to the area which would then skirt itself up to it’s feet and head away. "Looks like we’re done here.” the girl would say picking the two men up. Getting ready to head back to the first group of men they found hoping Souma would meet them there.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

299 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Poacher Hunting [M]Oct 29, 2022 19:35:26 GMT -5
Souma
Souma Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Souma
Of the Tantetsu Clan

| 234 | notes

Souma nodded to the clone. "But she will remember what we talk about, correct? So I cannot, say, interrogate you about what had you so bummed after the exams, for instance, for she will remember and has not wanted to discuss that, yes?" Souma smiled. She was trying to tease! Look at her go! The two men were allowed to simply walk behind, shackles tied round both wrists from one densely twined steel cable leading back to them, letting them walk roughly at their own pace without really giving them any chance to get away. With both direct and physical control of the cable, Souma could whirl them around like a lasso if she needed, she suspected.

The blue-haired medic did, indeed arrive with her pair, and the originals, having the unconscious one over one shoulder and the other three shackled and woven into the steel cable. "Operation Be Dinner Later, Little Animals is a success." She stated firmly as she walked up towards Taki. "I am hungry, though. Can I treat you to dinner when we get back to the village?" Souma asked, the weight of the man and the tugs against the cable both further cementing the truth of her drastically improved physical strength.

Was she showing off?

Maybe~

last edit by Souma on Oct 29, 2022 19:35:46 GMT -5