Gold RushSept 14, 2022 14:59:08 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It was time for another mission to get squared away this one involved her heading out with her younger cousin Adachi in order to help out a prospector at an old outpost on the edges of the outside of the village. It was a sweltering hot day, enough for Taki to abandon her jacket and rock some slightly more modest attire. In her hand she had a bottle of water which she had also passed off with her cousin.

"Oh man I tell ya Dachi, dis heat has me havin fever dreams.” the girl would say. "Just de odda night I had dis weird one where I was riding around in dis thing dat looked kinda like…a train ya ever seen one?” she’d look down at her younger cousin she had known that she wasn’t exactly as worldly as she was since she wasn’t exactly allowed to leave the village like she was so more than likely had only ever heard about such a contraption.

"It’s dis big long hunk o metal dat like carries people in it…” she’d take another swill of her water and wiped off her brow, which was beading with sweat despite wearing hat. "But ya see in my dream I was like da only one in it, and it was kinda small like for some reason you was dere but you only had like one arm it was weird.” the girl the girl took her hat off her head and wiped her brow the inside was damp from all the moisture in her hair.

"I woke up bafore I found out where were goin though, weird right? It was something out of a manga o somethin, I think somebody cawlled it a car.” as the two kept moving they'd make their way to a small outpost that you could almost see out in the distance. But it seemed like less of an outpost and more like a small dusty town with a large saloon that you couldn't miss and a small petting zoo across from it.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

346 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 14, 2022 15:00:29 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Gold RushSept 19, 2022 20:20:43 GMT -5
Okada Adachi
Gotta keep working, working, working...
Okada Adachi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday October 8 rank Advanced Genin occupation Ninja & Wrestler
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]Ya feel the heat 'cuz [break] every step I take the earth is shakin'

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]
'Well,' Adachi thought with a grin, 'Taki's feeling chatty today, huh?' [break][break]

Adachi was the type who would never pass down a mission if she could help it: getting to hang out with Taki was a (very well appreciated) bonus, especially since she was rather eager to put some of her practice to real use; ever since her training with both Jou and Souma, Adachi was burning to prove herself in a real mission-even if it wasn't a very combative one. While most shinobi would've scowled at the intense heat, she didn't really mind it; breaking bones with the eight gates techniques felt a lot more painful than any sun! [break[break]

"Those are some...interesting dreams of yours, Taks." Truth be told, Adachi didn't really have a clue was her cousin was talking about, but that was what made her her, wasn't it? The fact that Taki would speak her mind no matter how strange or dumb, simply because she was excited to say it! "Maybe it's because you're a chuunin and have gone outside the village gates a lot more than I have, but...a 'car'? Doesn't ring a bell," Adachi said with a laugh. [break][break]

The comment about her having one arm was a bit more odd than the others, but she decided to not spend too much time thinking about it; all she'd get out of that are slightly tense nerves. Instead, Adachi's attention shifted from Taki's dream-diary to the quaint, little town ahead of them. Perhaps it might've been her own biases, but when Adachi heard the word 'outpost', a petting zoo with a saloon weren't the things that came to mind. That being said, she definitely wasn't complaining; they were probably nice folk, and maybe they'd even heard of the Okadas! [break][break]

"I'm guessing that this is where our mission's hosted," Adachi asked while taking a swig of water from her bottle. "Hey, maybe you could give me another briefing on the mission...that'd help!" [break][break]

Word Count: 322.

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #c74e4e; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]

last edit by Okada Adachi on Sept 19, 2022 20:21:12 GMT -5
Mobutt has written 32 posts
Gold RushSept 29, 2022 17:33:49 GMT -5
Kaze
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kaze Avatar
groupModerator
age birthday rank occupation
With the arrival of the two Iwagakure nin, came the looks of surprise and even stares and whistles as many began to wipe their brows of the sweat and ashes of the earth. These men and women, each having faces that appeared black with coal, had been at this small outpost for months in an effort to try and find the vaulables that were part of their very assignment. Of course, it wouldn't be much of a find if everyone knew about it.

The very reason why the prospector that hired their service was so keen on keeping it that way. It was bad enough that he'd have to share it with the village, but with the rest of the people looking to get their big score, there wouldn't be much left over.

Still, it was a harmless town, and no more than stares at their more showy appearance was all the two women would get. At least, until they decided to follow a call that seemed to wish their attention.

"Well howdy ladies! Welcome to the outpost! Been wonderin when you'd get here! I figured Iwagakure would be all over something this big! Never mind all that! Sit on down! We got a lot to talk about!!"

The older male with white whisker crossing his cheeks, seemed to be expecting the two, having already set a table and three mugs that were filled with what appeared to be a berry scented juice of some kind.

"Though keep it down now...ain't no one else knows bout this but us...wanna keep the vultures round here from scooping it before we can get whats mine...I mean ours...ya hear?"

C-Rank Mission Start[3/20]
has written 193 posts