Murahira Hana Avatar
groupnull
age Fifteen years old birthday 9/7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team Member
Hana
Murahira
Do your best until you know better

once you know better, then do better

in life, honor - in death, glory
Murahira Hana was as close to a permanent fixture in the training grounds of Kumogakure as any living being could get. She lived, breathed, and basically existed for training and self-improvement. She worked from sun-up to sun-down, and often trained until she was too exhausted to continue, then got up and did more. To some, it was inspiring; to others, it was insanity.

However, no one could deny the results. Hana, for her age and level, was exceptionally skilled and what techniques she did know had been refined to perfection. Ironically, she had been put onto a team of reputed failures - team one, also known as team saitei. It was not because she was weak, or useless, but because she had begun developing a sense of individualism that ran contrary to life as a shinobi. She often refused to work with anyone else and shouldered every burden by herself because she didn't trust anyone else.

So, she had been put with the team of rejects. Whether it was in hopes that she'd learn to cooperate and rely on others or because it was deemed she'd never advance beyond the hole she dug herself into was unclear. So far, there'd been no improvement.

Whether she was recognized as a full-fledged shinobi, not assigned a team, or unable to work with anyone but herself, nothing was going to stop Murahira Hana from becoming the ultimate warrior in service of Kumogakure. If she had to do it her way, she would.

And so she trained.

Hana had sequestered an area of the training ground for herself hours ago, and had been working relentlessly since. The training dummies and targets she had been using were on the verge of falling apart. She was surrounded by them, many still filled to the brim with expertly thrown projectiles.

Hana, however, seemed finished with them for the time being and just stood in the center, repeatedly forming hand seals and creating a small flame. She did not seem to be trying to make it bigger or better, nor making it do anything beyond just appear. She was refining her ability to perform the seals and create the flame quicker and more efficiently than before, and each time it was a little better than before.

Again and again she created that flame. Eventually, she'd run herself out of chakra, but considering she was using so little it wouldn't be a surprise if she could go for hours at that rate.

She'd certainly be willing to push herself that hard, that is for sure.

TITLE:
 Never Stop Training

TAGS:

WORDS: 425 Words [1/8 Posts]

Fairemont has written 97 posts
Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 22, 2022 9:33:07 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Curiosity

The exams were coming. Such was an indisputable fact. A creeping deadline growing closer and closer with each passing day. In addition to the opportunity they would bring. While Azarea had long ago had most of her pride stripped from her in favor of survival the woman had to admit to those ignorant of her circumstances the fact the woman still held the rank of genin at her age did not look... promising. Were she still a recognized member of her clan the old aunties would be harping about marriage prospects over a career in the field, but a lack of skill and drive was not the reason for her remaining status. Fate had simply dealt a cruel hand, but now the woman was determined to stack the deck in her favor.

Meandering towards the training the red head found herself unsurprised to find them occupied. The girl currently working away at her seals one of the many shinobi Azarea knew from their file pictures rather then in person. Murahira Hana, one of Kumo's misfits and independents. A title most might sneer at, but the woman found herself pausing her curiosity getting the better of her. "Are you working on improving your hand-seal speed?" Azarea inquired as she meandered closer pausing a few arms lengths away just out of reach.

"If so I am also working on improving such things. Perhaps we could be of assistance with each others training?" She offered with a lopsided fanged smile, "I'm Azarea by the way."

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count:252 |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 22, 2022 10:25:16 GMT -5
Murahira Hana
The Future of Kumogakure
Murahira Hana Avatar
groupnull
Hana
Murahira

People came and went all the time at the training grounds. Hana ignored most of them. The only ones that were worth paying attention to were the ones that came closer to her and chose to not keep a wide breadth. It appeared that someone had taken an interest in what she was doing, but despite knowing that, Hana did not stop her training - not yet.

"Speed of formation, efficiency of control, precision of action," Murahira Hana replied flatly. "Working on just one thing is a waste of time."

Hana was well-known for being intense. It'd be no surprise that she went hard or not at all, regardless of what it was. She was, after all, known as the 'Future of Kumogakure'. However, she had some way to go yet to live up to that title.

She performed several more quick repetitions before she finally ceased and then turned to face that older woman.

Hana tipped her head slightly as if appraising Azarea. "You have a strange name."

She turned somewhat and moved to pluck several kunai from a nearby target. "I am Murahira Hana."

"You don't look like the type of person that would normally be interested in training with me," She didn't seem overly suspicious of Azarea's intentions, but there was still a very critical look to the foxgirl's gaze. "Most people have given up on that, so I assume you're new here."

"If you think you can keep up with me, you're free to join me," Hana's expression changed from rather neutral to stern. "I won't take it easy on your, nor will I wait for you to catch up."

Hana also possessed a rather unfortunate habit of running all of her training partners ragged to a point they wanted nothing to do with her anymore. Would Azarea be the type to risk it?

TITLE:
Never Stop Training

TAGS:

WORDS: 307 [2/8 Posts]

last edit by Murahira Hana on Sept 26, 2022 10:06:50 GMT -5
Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 22, 2022 10:38:59 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

A Game

"Is my name really that strange? We're both named for flowers after all. You're named for the blossoms of spring and I'm named for Azaleas." Azarea jokes her lips quirking into an amused smile as she stepped a bit closer eyeing the seals Hana was forming with a thoughtful expression. She lacked the katon nature to use the same seals, but her eyes lingered on the flame for a moment. The brightness and heat drawing her in as it always had before shaking her head she picked one of the jutsu she was familiar with, the Kekkai: Dangan [Barrier: Bullet] jutsu and began to practice running through the seals. Working to rapidly fit her fingers into the proper shapes as she pondered if with time she'd be able to drop some of the seals themselves to speed up her jutsu. The woman clearly not one to shy away from hard work.

"And I'm aware of who you are, but introductions are still polite. Due to medical complications during the plague I was taken off of active rotation. With the village needing more active shinobi now that I've been cleared for duty I'm putting all my efforts into catching up to where I should be in terms of progress." She explains before the woman gets a wicked gleam to her scarlet eyes.

"How about we make the training more interesting and try to finish our seals and interrupt the others before they can finish theirs?" She offers because the threat of competition always forced the fastest improvement as she finished her first set of seals for her jutsu, making certain not to flood it with chakra when she needed to conserve her energy. Before her hand darted out in a fast stabbing chop trying to dart between Hana's hands briefly and interrupt their sequence. Necessity dictated the need for improvement after all.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count:311|
Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 22, 2022 11:12:27 GMT -5
Murahira Hana
The Future of Kumogakure
Murahira Hana Avatar
groupnull
Hana
Murahira

"It is," Hana replied, regarding her name.

Hana seemed a little wary of Azarea. it was almost as if she was trying too hard to get in and be friendly with her, and for someone like Hana, that just spelled some drama or problems for the future. 

She just let out a sigh while Azarea made her own hand seals.

"An explanation isn't really necessary," Hana answered. "Everyone advances at their own pace."

Despite her comment, there was a bit of hesitation to it, as if Hana didn't quite believe what she was saying.

Before Hana could really inquire about what Azarea had in mind for their competition, Azarea attempted to interrupt her. However, getting the drop on a Murahira, especially one like Hana, wasn't easy. 

She could even the tiniest of movements and had trained her ears for extreme precision. Before Azarea had even begun to show too much movement Hana was already adjusting. Her hands lowered from where they were and avoided the interruption. She also gave Azarea a glare.

There was a brief moment where Hana thought about commenting on it, to say that she hadn't agreed, but she shook that off and went on the offensive.

She kicked upwards with her right foot, aimed to split Azarea's hands apart. Whether she missed or not, she'd hop onto the toes of her other foot and then quickly kick up and across with her left, swiftly bringing her other leg down while twisting her torso. Her left foot would pass through where Azarea's hands would be, making contact or otherwise - and her offensive would continue.

Hana would continue her twist, briefly putting her right foot to the ground to regain her balance just long enough to push and continue twisting, bringing her left foot over and around to the ground and her right heel up to attempt to intercept once again.

On its own, it was a fairly impressive display of taijutsu, but she performed her hand seal chain not once, but four times during the maneuver, each time creating a tiny flame for the briefest of moments.

It'd be fairly clear that Azarea would have her hands full competing with the Murahira girl. Keeping up would likely take everything she had!

TITLE:
Never Stop Training

TAGS:

WORDS: 374 [3/8 Posts]

last edit by Murahira Hana on Sept 26, 2022 10:07:05 GMT -5
Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 22, 2022 11:28:00 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Dance With Me

"Oh are we going to spar and practice?" Azarea questioned her tone casual and light. Hana would succeed in briefly interrupting her seals as the woman pulled her hands apart to avoid the first kick as she leaned back. However as the fox girl tried to bring her heel down to interrupt it a second time her motions of aiming where Azarea's hands would be as they came together and formed the tiger seal would prove a dangerous ploy. As the second Azarea had finished completing the seal the earth beneath Hana's feet would begin to roil, tremble, and shake. Making any attempts to stay upright nearly impossible as the woman flooded chakra into her legs. Employing the Shunshin to flicker back ten meters. Her own handseals never stopping and only a few seals behind Hana herself. The woman's scarlet eyes dancing with amusement.

"I was thinking more akin to rock paper scissors, but if you want to bring other jutsu into this I can accommodate." The red head quips her voice good natured and teasing. Seeming far from ruffled by the prickly white haired genin's fit of temper as she cocks her head to one side and flashes Hana a toothy smile.

NAME: Chikyū o Shifuto [Shifting Earth]

CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Medium | To Maintain: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 1
TRIGGER: Visual
DESCRIPTION:
Triggered by the target(s) seeing the user render a handseal, the technique begins by immediately causing the earth to violently shake. This, in turn, makes it difficult if not impossible for the target(s) to remain standing. Furthermore, the user is not affected which means that their mobility will remain unhindered unlike their target(s) allowing this technique to help bridge a gap between the user and targets that are more physically inclined.

NAME: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:
By invigorating one's entire body with chakra, a shinobi can seemingly disappear and reappear in another location faster than most people can see. Often times one's movements are disguised with the use of an extra element, be it a smoke bomb, leaves, water, sand, etc. in order to hide the user's trajectory from those with skilled eyes. Though it mimics teleportation, it is important to remember this jutsu merely boosts the agility of its user. As useful as this technique is, it can only be used 4 times in a battle thread, compounding in exertion and difficulty each time. with any more usages beyond that result in muscle tears in the legs from overexertion. The hand seal for this technique must be held until the shinobi reaches their destination, making it impossible to utilize other techniques regardless of any preparation.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 203 |
Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 22, 2022 12:22:48 GMT -5
Murahira Hana
The Future of Kumogakure
Murahira Hana Avatar
groupnull
Hana
Murahira

Hana practically rolled her eyes. This woman was pretty presumptuous. She'd bring things up as if asking a question but commit to them without waiting for an answer. Someone more easily agitated than Hana might have gotten upset at her for it.

"I cannot make hand seals without my hands, so it makes sense to interrupt some other way," Hana replied. "You gave no specific instructions."

Hana didn't bother trying to remain on the ground. Instead of relying upon balancing, she hopped about, greatly reducing the impact the shaking and tumultuous ground had on her footwork.

Azarea had the same idea, at least to some degree, and got out of there right away. It had been with a use of bodyflicker, so certainly more taxing than what Hana would be doing. However, Hana had been at this for quite a while. Such strenuous activities for so little were unnecessary to her.

Hana eventually hopped back to a 'safer' location.

"How do you intend to do anything from over there?" Hana inquired.

She could continue using jutsu if she chose, but Hana wasn't too keen on being on the receiving end of anything like that. She also wasn't overly invested in this little challenge that Azarea brought upon them, so she waited for the other woman to make the next move.

TITLE:
Never Stop Training

TAGS:

WORDS: 220 Words [4/8 Posts]

last edit by Murahira Hana on Sept 26, 2022 10:07:23 GMT -5
Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 22, 2022 12:33:29 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Question

"And I need my hands to make hand seals as well," The woman quips arching a brow, "And turnabout is fair play." She points out seeming unbothered by Hana having attacked her. Though she does cock her head to one side in consideration as she continues flicking rapidly through the various sets of hand seals. Experimenting with the feel of dropping one or two and how it effected the flow of her chakra.

"I could pull out some of my nastier jutsu, but this is meant to be practice. However, if you'd like I can go all out." Azarea offers unwilling to turn some of her nastier techniques on an ally unaware and without their permission. After all just because Genjutsu didn't physically cause harm, most of the time, it didn't mean the techniques didn't leave their own unique mental scars. She had learned such things first hand under Riku's tutelage. However Hana did seem the sort to not like to be coddled. Of course she could employ some of her clan techniques, but they held similar issues in that few individuals tended to be all right with ending up covered in biting bugs. Though perhaps this explained why so few people wanted to spar with her after that incident with the crows. Really it had been Riku's fault, but who was going to lay blame at the feet of the then Raikage.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 233|
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Sept 29, 2022 11:50:35 GMT -5
Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 26, 2022 10:29:44 GMT -5
Murahira Hana
The Future of Kumogakure
Murahira Hana Avatar
groupnull
Hana
Murahira

"Unless your objective is to win this challenge, then I do not think that is quite necessary," Hana replied. "But I don't know if you'd be able to stop me without applying everything you have."

A bit boastful, or condescending at the least, but probably not entirely untrue. Hana was quite skilled, or at least quite quick. Interrupting her would not be easy without putting forth a fair bit of effort.

She didn't know much about Azarea. She was aware she was not a native of Kumogakure, but of one of their allies - Konohagakure. She was also a member of the Aburame clan, known for using bugs in their jutsu. Hana had never seen them in action, so she was not sure how well she'd fare against such a thing. 

Hana created several more little puffs of fire while she considered that. She wasn't quite sure what the best method for interrupting Azarea would be, either.

Standing around thinking about it wouldn't get her anywhere, though. 

Hana rushed forward, going for a direct assault on Azarea once again. Once within range, she hopped slightly and performed a kick with her right leg. The blow came from above, just high enough to get above the Aburame's hands, and continued down and through their place until she returned to the ground. 

TITLE:
Never Stop Training

TAGS:

WORDS: 219 Words [5/8 Posts]

Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 28, 2022 3:53:37 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Poison

Utilizing her bugs probably was far from friendly. Not to mention the likelihood of one of them getting squished was high and she'd hate to lose her temper with an ally. an enemy hurting her bugs was not ok either, but she usually got the satisfaction of being allowed to avenge any of her fallen companions by either killing them or making them wish they were dead. Despite Riku's more creative genjutsu it wasn't the wisest idea to traumatize your fellow shinobi more then usual. So... only a little jarring was perhaps for the best or so she reasoned.

Azarea lets out a soft thoughtful hum, but says nothing else. Instead her scarlet eyes analyze Hana the orbs red as blood flicking over the girl even as Azarea continued her own hand signs before she smiled wide and toothy as the fox began to charge. The red head drawing in a long deep breath and right as Hana leapt into the air expelled a massive black purple cloud of choking poison the impacts the other genin enveloping her in it's midst as she'd feel the burn of the toxin in her lungs. Subtle at first, but steadily growing over time. As Azarea once more flared chakra to her legs jumping back and out of the way as she stole for herself more distance making a note of her second use of the Shunshin. If things went to plan though she wouldn't need a third use.

"Don't worry Hana-san. I have the antidote." The woman quips voice calm and level as she offers the girl a smile.

NAME: Nise Dokuso [False Toxin]
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
While the technique is fairly simply technique and is somewhat slow to take true affect, it is useful none the less. The technique is triggered by the user taking a deep breath (although they'll often make a fake handseal before) where they then proceed to blow an illusionary poison from their mouths. This poison is always just quick enough to hit the opponent(s), where the target(s) will then slowly start to feel the effects of the "poison" which range from mild dizziness and weakness and slowly work up to coughing fits that end up with blood coming up and the weakness in their limbs apparently becoming more severe. In reality the target(s) are of course perfectly healthy still.

NAME: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
DESCRIPTION:
By invigorating one's entire body with chakra, a shinobi can seemingly disappear and reappear in another location faster than most people can see. Often times one's movements are disguised with the use of an extra element, be it a smoke bomb, leaves, water, sand, etc. in order to hide the user's trajectory from those with skilled eyes. Though it mimics teleportation, it is important to remember this jutsu merely boosts the agility of its user. As useful as this technique is, it can only be used 4 times in a battle thread, compounding in exertion and difficulty each time. with any more usages beyond that result in muscle tears in the legs from overexertion. The hand seal for this technique must be held until the shinobi reaches their destination, making it impossible to utilize other techniques regardless of any preparation.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 266 |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Sept 28, 2022 3:54:16 GMT -5
Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 29, 2022 8:51:43 GMT -5
Murahira Hana
The Future of Kumogakure
Murahira Hana Avatar
groupnull
Hana
Murahira

Hana's approach was quick, but Azarea's retaliation proved quicker. The cloud of poison enveloped her with no time to react, just as the technique was designed to do, and Azarea was able to dash back and away with her body flicker technique.

Instead of continuing to follow Azarea, Hana paused.

Something felt off. She had heard the flow of chakra, but it had been extremely quick. The hand seals that Azarea had been performing had nothing to do with it, of that she was sure. It was a technique that required no hand seals?

No.

Was it not a jutsu? 

No.

Hana could still hear the chakra in the cloud, even as it dissipated. It had not been an ordinary poison, of that she was sure. Nor had it been an ordinary technique. She had heard the chakra, but her ears were certainly sensitive enough to detect even the smallest of particulates impacting a surface, but she heard none of that. 

She puzzled over it, but perhaps, more importantly, memorized what she had experienced, adding it to her rapidly expanding arsenal of techniques that she would forever recognize.

Hana let out a faint cough into her hand. 

It sounded normal to her, not what she'd figure she'd experience after inhaling a poison.

"How interesting..." Hana whispered to herself, and then looked to Azarea and spoke up. "You have a very intriguing technique at your disposal."

Her teammates, especially her captain, Eri, used poisons extensively. Hana had been growing familiar with them, and this was nothing like what she was used to - but the world was vast and the selections of poisons were likely just as varied.

Defeating someone like Azarea with such a thing at her disposal would be no easy feat.

Hana wasn't sure she had the tools to make it work.

Despite that reservation, she charged once more. There was a distance between them that would take a moment to cross, but Hana was quick. Without the bodyflicker technique, Azarea might not be able to escape her - and she'd used it twice already. 

Soon enough, she'd have another flurry of kicks from Hana to worry about.

TITLE:
Never Stop Training

TAGS:

WORDS: 358 [6/8 Posts]

Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 29, 2022 10:04:17 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Poison

Whether Hana believed that she was poisoned or not the effects of the poison was already setting in. With a sense of dizziness and weakness likely falling over the other girl's senses and limbs. At this point it wouldn't be debilitating, but certainly annoying when every second counted. For while Hana was busy taking time to analyze and pause to assess Azarea was hardly idle. The woman glancing off briefly to one side lingering on a fallen tree branch before her gaze focused on her opponent as she threaded the seals for her latest doton jutsu into the sequence she was currently working on. One hopefully a bit more pleasant then the lacks of having her Kikaichu chew on her opponent or drain them dry of chakra. No one liked bug bites after all.

As Hana charged once more looking to close the distance Azarea dropped into the earth like a stone through the surface of a puddle. The other girl's kicks connecting with nothing, but open air as Azarea's hand burst from the earth looking to grab and drag Hana down up to her chin into the hard backed dirt of the training ground. Hopefully trapping her from further attacking and pause her seals.

NAME: Nise Dokuso [False Toxin] (Maintained)
DESCRIPTION:
While the technique is fairly simply technique and is somewhat slow to take true affect, it is useful none the less. The technique is triggered by the user taking a deep breath (although they'll often make a fake handseal before) where they then proceed to blow an illusionary poison from their mouths. This poison is always just quick enough to hit the opponent(s), where the target(s) will then slowly start to feel the effects of the "poison" which range from mild dizziness and weakness and slowly work up to coughing fits that end up with blood coming up and the weakness in their limbs apparently becoming more severe. In reality the target(s) are of course perfectly healthy still.

NAME: Kawarimi no Jutsu [Body Replacement Technique]

CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
HANDSEALS: 5

DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals (one post prior to the technique's use) and locating a nearby object within a 10 meter radius (typically a log or something of similar size to their body.), the user switches places with the said object just before an attack lands, creating an optical illusion. During the small interval where they have left their opponent surprised, they may take the time to attack or flee.

NAME: Kawarimi no Jutsu [Body Replacement Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals (one post prior to the technique's use) and locating a nearby object within a 10 meter radius (typically a log or something of similar size to their body.), the user switches places with the said object just before an attack lands, creating an optical illusion. During the small interval where they have left their opponent surprised, they may take the time to attack or flee.

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 205 |
Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 29, 2022 11:38:37 GMT -5
Murahira Hana
The Future of Kumogakure
Murahira Hana Avatar
groupnull
Hana
Murahira

The poison Hana had been afflicted with seemed to be fairly fast acting, but there was also something suspicious about it. Despite having departed the cloud of poison, the sounds of Azarea's chakra lingered. Generally, that meant the other shinobi was still attempting to do something, and in this case it gave Hana a reason to doubt the reality of her situation.

This poison likely wasn't real.

The only problem was... it didn't matter.

Even if it were a genjutsu, and as time passed, those keen Murahira ears made it easier to determine if something was or was not real, there was nothing that Hana could do about it.

Short of injuring herself just to check and see if she was right - there was no way out of it. She might as well have been poisoned for real. The amount of pain she knew she'd have to inflict was far more than Hana was willing to endure just for this.

She shook the thought from her head.

Azarea managed to disappear from sight before Hana could connect. She was certainly slippery, as not many genin could so deftly keep away from Hana like this.

It was a clever maneuver, though. One that Hana believed would give Azarea the advantage in most situations, but against her it was greatly diminished. Hana did not need to see to know where her foes were, especially if they were using chakra. 

Even beneath the ground, Hana was aware of the relative location of her opponent, and when she came closer, Hana scurried away, ensuring that her grasp never came close enough to be a problem.

Hana had enough problems already. Being pulled into the ground wasn't one that she needed.

Unfortunately, there wasn't much that Hana could do while Azarea remained underground, so she merely remained vigilant.

TITLE:
Never Stop Training

TAGS:

WORDS: 303 Words [7/8 Posts]

Never Stop Training [Training]Sept 29, 2022 11:49:58 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Spar

With a thought Azarea ordered her hive to spread out underground as she remained beneath the earth. Her Kikaichu pouring out of her jacket and clothes as they burrowed and fanned around her ready to act on a whim or a thought should she call her hive to action. The little fluffy gold carapace covered bugs buzzing eager to please and more eager to get a taste of blood and chakra. Though with a stern thought Azarea reminded them that this was a spar. The Raikage would never let her live down her hive eating fellow Kumo-nin. While the woman herself instead leveraged herself up a bit propping an arm on the ground as she rested her chin in her palm half in and half out of the earth as she flashed Hana a quick smile.

"Ready to call it here?" It seems we've gotten a bit away from our original intention though the spar has been fun." She quips nodding towards the other girl and then her own position perched half out of the earth like a swimmer peering out of a pool. Her chakra humming and ready to rise to her demand as she flicked through a few more idle handseals while she awaits Hana's response.

NAME: Nise Dokuso [False Toxin]
DESCRIPTION:

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 208 |
Never Stop Training [Training]Oct 3, 2022 7:48:58 GMT -5
Murahira Hana
The Future of Kumogakure
Murahira Hana Avatar
groupnull
Hana
Murahira

Hana had stepped back. 

So long as Azarea remained under ground, there was little that Hana could do to attack her. It was certainly a technique that offered a great deal of defensive opportunity against someone who couldn't use doton, or perhaps even suiton. 

The options were limited. She could just wait Hana out. If she were wrong and this was an actual poison, she'd just die off before anything could be done. 

She let out a sigh, followed by a series of coughs.

How annoying...

"Hiding beneath the ground provides a defensive advantage I cannot overcome," Hana admitted.

She glanced over at Azarea and then lowered her hands to her hips. "Were it truly a battle, I would have no chance of victory. Continuing at this point serves no purpose except to stoke the ego."

The only chance that someone like Hana would have had was that Azarea had spent an exceptional amount of chakra during their little bout, whereas Hana had utilized practically none beyond creating her little puffs of fire. 

It was a battle of attrition that Hana wasn't sure she would have won either way.

"You may provide your antidote - or release your technique," Hana added with an annoyed inflection. "I suspect this was not some real poison. It lacked too many aspects it should have had, but it'd certainly be convincing enough to most."

Hana didn't like to admit defeat, but being defeated by someone so many years her senior was at least tolerable. Had things gone the other way around, it would have been disappointing to her. Konohagakure would have had to fail Azarea quite badly to produce someone that weak.

But, perhaps Hana's membership on the team of failures was not for nothing after all...

How disappointing.

TITLE:
 Never Stop Training

TAGS:

WORDS: 294 Words [8/8 Posts - Complete]