Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
"
[googlefont="Istok+Web"][googlefont="Open+Sans+Condensed:300"]

"To the esteemed Raikage:

I'm sending forward notice or request, rather, to be considered entry to Kumogakure no Sato.

I hope you are well: I am not sure if we have communicated previously, or in the past, but wanted to re-congratulate you on your coronation. I have renewed hopes of continuing the long and fruitful relationship our countries have enjoyed. I have no specific deigned purpose to visit (hence why this is a letter addressed to you and not the appropriate channels) other than leisure. Is this something you can accommodate?

I have filled out the requisite forms and have sent them with this letter just in case."

- Junichi Sozin
Councilman
Kusagakure no Sato

Quixotic of GS
has written 0 posts
going to workOct 10, 2022 10:25:59 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

Councilman Junichi Sozin,

Kumogakure no Sato would be delighted to host you. I greatly treasure Kusagakure’s friendship, and have had the pleasure of traveling through and working within Nohara no Kuni many times over the years.

Thank you also for including the forms; shinobi will be dispatched to ensure your safe arrival within the village after your ship is scheduled to dock in Moyama. I hope you’ll forgive my caution: the journey through the mountains can be treacherous, and the storms unforgiving, especially to those unused to the path.

Lodgings will be prepared as well. Our village is humble, but I hope the visit proves restful and fulfilling for you.

Warmly,
Hirana Kizumi
Hachidaime Raikage

@akira -- 115
LAIKA OF THQ
tactician has written 452 posts