I Swear I'm Behaving

compose a reply
I Swear I'm BehavingOct 1, 2022 18:22:54 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Dear Raikage
I Swear I'm Behaving
Hi-no-Kuni 2 Kumogakure No Sato
Per your instructions I have been conducting myself in a manner to further Kumogakure no Sato's relationship with its allies. Thus far I've made good inroads working with various Konohagakure Shinobi and have found an excellent partner in Hyuuga Shigure. Due to my high intake of joint missions I have been invited to partake in a few more challenging operations. I understand B-ranks are above my typical paygrade, but given my success working with my partner and our well matches skill set that I can weather such missions with acceptable risks. With your blessing I would like to proceed and continue bringing glory to Kumogakure.

Respectfully Yours,
Azarea
ulla

Keen has written 1,221 posts
I Swear I'm BehavingOct 10, 2022 10:25:07 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

Azarea,

I’m glad that your trip is going well so far. I trust your judgment and your ability to handle yourself; take the B-ranks, but be careful. No more than two, and we’ll have a discussion regarding your results when you return safely and in one piece to Kumogakure.

I may be beating a dead horse here, but: be careful, Azarea. You’re very capable, and I believe you have a good capacity for risk assessment, but you’re also still recently returned to fieldwork and I don’t want you stretching yourself too thin. Your life is more important to me than your glory, or your mission record for that matter.

Be safe.
- Kizumi

LAIKA OF THQ
tactician has written 452 posts
I Swear I'm BehavingOct 10, 2022 11:25:26 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Dear Raikage
I Swear I'm Behaving
Hi-no-Kuni 2 Kumogakure No Sato
Thank you. I will ensure I return to Kumogakure no Sato in one peace and preferably successful. I will follow your instructions in regards to my mission limitations and make certain to take suitable rest between jobs. So far our efforts to improve village relations appear to be going well. I'll be certain to report in via missive should anything change or in person upon my return.

Respectfully Yours,
Azarea
ulla
Keen has written 1,221 posts