Vandalize my heartOct 5, 2022 2:38:41 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

With Taki working alongside her family for the week the girl was going to be in charge of something a bit different, talent scouting and what better way to do that with an open try out. And so the Okada kept their doors wide open and welcome shinobi from within the village and other passerby's who'd received an invitation to enter. Today's events would be held inside of the newly constructed Okada gym, the large structure being the perfect place for Shinobi to cut loose. The gym itself was large and spacious made up of Doton infused Chakra that was infused with Tantesu steel allowing it to take a significant amount of punishment.

The floor itself was sectioned off like an Arena with the Okada clan logo in the center with the clan colors plastered all over it's walls. Up top a large mezzanine overlooked the perimeter of the gym with spectator windows on the top floor that allowing people to spectate from the outside that at the same time gave the competitors on the inside of the arena a distraction free environment.

Taki would be seated beside her mother on the mezzanine overlooking the gym itself, as this went on several members would line up and be asked to compete in a one on one match to showcase their fighting style, the flashier the better. The two would spectate a bevy of participants marking down the ones they liked and those they didn't. Taki didn't get too many chances to be too hands on with organization other than recruiting talent so she was glad to be apart of an actual tryout.

The tryouts were long and arduous starting in the early hours to late afternoon, but after seeing over a dozen matches some that were dazzling with a few others being rather boring the day had finally come to an end. "Okay...I think dats awl of em..." Taki would say looking at the line outside of the gym. "I must say...those Yutakako are quite something..." her mother would state.

"You have no goddamn idea...I could watch dem for hours, thanks for letting me do dis ma." the girl would say looking over at her mother, who would in turn smile to her child. "It's no trouble, your father and I have been very happy with how well you've been handling this we know you're busy with your profession, but your dedication to this has been commendable." before her mother could say more however someone seemed to make their way onto the field. "Well look who got ere..." a voice would ring out. "Sorry, tryout's ova." added another.

Taki and her mother would look towards the direction. "Eyy, what's goin on down dere let em in...!" Taki would shout after a moment the two men cease their commotion and let whomever was causing the fracas inside. "Huh...da hell is she doin ere...!?" the girl would think seeing the all too familiar chunin.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

555 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 8, 2022 15:08:08 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Vandalize my heartOct 8, 2022 17:11:43 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Kasumi was tired, but as she was adventuring to new places it was hard to miss the advertisements for the try outs that the Okada were having. Something about the name Okada was familiar, but Kasumi just couldn't quite place it. Well, if they were doing tryouts they must be a pretty strong group of people, right?

"Wait, what? Closed? You kiddin' me?! These OKADA put on a crap show, eh?!" She engaged the doorman immediately, but it didn't have the chance to escalate. A voice called from the back, telling the man to let her in. Feeling full of herself, Kasumi spat at the mans feet as she strutted inside.

Only to freeze like a confused animal when she laid eyes on Taco and her mother. Her back stiffened and eyebrows raised.

"Oi. The Hell are you doing here? Ain't you supposed to be in Iwagakure? And why you puttin' on tryouts that look like a cool way to get stronger?"

Kasumi's genuine confusion was obvious, and her sword was slung over her shoulder as she eyed the surroundings like a cat.

"Do you guys do like... a side business or somethin'? Okada- wait... Okada... hm..."

She was quickly losing her attention in trying to remember where she'd heard the word before.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a low drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami, Demon's jacket

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
Vandalize my heartOct 8, 2022 19:06:18 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would spot the dark haired girl from up at the top of the mezzanine walking with her mother down towards the stairs, but upon hearing her ask who the Okada were would prompt visible confusion. She'd heard her say her name on several occasions and it was even written on their score papers at the chunin exam. "Eyy what’dya mean run a shit show…who da hell even let you in da door.” one of the orange clans men would say. "Taki isn't that...”but before her mother could finish Taki would shout from across the room "Dats my last name!?” the girl would say her voice echoing throughout the arena, eventually her and her mother would make their way down towards the ground level where the trio stood, her mother being the first to address the situation.

"Unfortunately miss Momochi…our tryouts are closed for the evening, your welcome to pay for a membership of course should you wish to stay.” Jisa would remark. The woman spoke with a rather business-like tone when addressing her but still had the decency to remember her last name. "If not then I'm afraid you'll need to leave.” But despite her tone she'd rather be anywhere else.

After seeing how emotionally distraught Taki became after the chunin exams, in addition to watching her being gutted Taki's mother and the other Okada were not the biggest fans of Kasumi. But unlike the other members of her clan she was going to at least attempt to retain her composure and give her a modicum of respect they were allies after all, even if she didn't feel she was worth any.

"See you around Tak." the other two would say as they left giving condescending glares to the Kirigakurian. Taki would watch as they left the two of them alone. "Sorry, about my folks by the way If you wanna stick around I can pay your fees, what’re you doin ere?” Taki crossed her arms. She was happy to see her but was very much surprised at her arrival.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

349 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 8, 2022 19:06:57 GMT -5
Vandalize my heartOct 15, 2022 12:11:44 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taki quickly screamed that it was her last name, and Kasumi raised a brow. Okada? She thought it was Omada or something. Damn, this is why she didn't like writing. Words are stupid. Hardly her fault. Instead she just shrugged about it, hardly caring about the mix up.

"Tryouts are closed? Tch..." so they were afraid of her, that was fair, "what's with the vibe here? Everyones all grumpy or something."

Even the friendly tone of the mother seemed off and tense. Even after Kasumi had been nice enough to give Taki a place to stay when she was stranded in Kirigakure. Yet they were going to kick her out? The family seemed a little harsh. She matched the glares that the men gave her, only doubled in intensity.

"The Hell?" Kasumi asked Taki when they were alone. "What's with your rude ass family? What'd I do?"

Taki offered to pay her fees, but Kasumi just scoffed and spit to the side. She wasn't going to do something so stupid.

"Why would I wanna pay to stay at a place people don't even want me at? Sheesh. I'd rather just camp out in the woods or something. Hmpf. And what kind of tryouts turn away the best competitor? Weak."

Kasumi sheathed her sword, crossing her own arms and looking irritated. Traveling wasn't all it was made out to be, apparently. Many things weren't it seemed.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Demon sword style:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Demon chakra pool:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

One Handed Demon Style:
Through patience and recklessness, Kasumi has mastered the ability to do jutsu with only one available hand. She can cast jutsu only using one hand for the seals.

Jutsu used:

Vandalize my heartOct 15, 2022 12:38:08 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

The girl would note her families reaction to the girl and they would all eventually leave, leaving Kasumi to feel a bit out of place. She asked Taki why exactly her family was so rude to her which Taki couldn’t believe she was asking. "Well dere’sa reason for dat…” the girl would say in response to her questioning of her families attitude, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly.

"So…you rememba how we had dat big fight afta de exams was ova?” she’d say dredging up a bit of an old memory that she’d rather not have to go all the way back too. "Well toins out one o my cousins was on his way to come visit me and he kinda ova hoid da whole thing.” she’d say somewhat awkwardly as she continued to explain.

"And eva since den dey haven’t exactly been your biggest fan, and ya know da injuries don't help eitha.” she’d say letting out a sigh, their defensiveness had gotten to the point where she didn't even tell them she went to go visit her in Kirigakure she didn’t want Kasumi to think she was embarrassed by her but pressure from family is always a heavy thing for her clan they mean well but sometimes there was conflict. "And also you’re like…20 minutes late for da tryouts…chop chop next time eh?” the girl would say with a chuckle trying to get her mind off of it not wanting her to feel any pressure tapping her on the shoulder.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

236 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 15, 2022 13:04:18 GMT -5
Vandalize my heartNov 3, 2022 15:44:42 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taki tried to explain why her family would have bad blood towards Kasumi, but the Demon hardly understood the reasoning behind it. They got into a fight and now people who weren't involved were mad at her? They could kick a rock for all she cared.

"Sounds like your family is kinda soft, eh. And nosey. Should mind their own business. It seems to be in a rough spot if they're looking for new talent."

Yeah, if they wanted to make a rival of her they could quite easily. Kasumi never really backed down from a fight, and was starting to win them instead of lose them.

"It's fine, tryouts were probably lame anyway. A shinobi needs to train a little harder than some civilian putting on a show. Maybe I'll go, uh... I don't know throw really heavy rocks or something. I'm trying to get stronger, y'know. Kyouka hits so hard, and I wanna give her one back thats even worse. Heh."

Kasumi would puff her chest a bit, showing that her abs had gotten a little more toned from her strength training already.

"You wanna come with? Could be like. Fun. Unless you know some other way to train strength. Rock throwing is getting a little dull."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

One Handed Demon Style:

Jutsu used:

Vandalize my heartNov 4, 2022 7:57:21 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would continue to make remarks about her family Taki wanted to give her a swift strike to the face but she was a businesswoman in training and that kind of action was a no go and she didn’t want to hurt someone she cared about.

"1st of all, you will not speak about my family like that, especially not here in my gym, you understand me.” she’d raise her hand and flex a finger making the gesture for the number 2. "Second, you wanna make it to try outs come on time!” Heading back inside one of the other Okada would see what was going on. "Yo is dis spot open…?” Taki would look back towards him and shout. "Not now, Hanji!” the young man would scamper away.

"Look, Dhose are my folks, my people...you ain’t gotta like each odda but don’t you dare insult em eitha.” Taki wasn’t sure how to act in this situation. She still cared for Kasumi but she couldn’t just let her down talk her family, it was a tough choice but she wasn't going to let her do as she pleased. "Got it…?” the girls eyes would widen as she looked to her former beau, thought they would quickly darting down to her abs, before snapping back up. "Don’t get distracted.” she’d think to herself.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

226 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 4, 2022 8:21:35 GMT -5
Vandalize my heartNov 4, 2022 12:19:11 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Kasumi only raised a brow as Taki started getting defensive and lecturing her. Then turning a rather blank stare towards the new person that was quickly sent away. She seemed to have struck a nerve. The Demon doubted that Taki defended her so fiercely when her family worked up the nerve to bad mouth her.

Maybe it was a family thing, but even so Kasumi didn't have any desire to get involved in it. Hell, if she was honest then she didn't think it was even worth it for Taki to try to defend her to her family.

"Right. I'll be respectful to the people who have never met me but hate me for some reason they have nothing to do with." She said with a tone that leaked out her irritation with the situation. "Not planning on sticking around here anyway. This place isn't really my scene."

She'd spit to the side, turning on her heel and facing back towards the road she walked in on. Even spitting didn't get the nasty taste out of her mouth, though.

Before walking off though, she couldn't resist the urge to make a point. She held three fingers up over her shoulder without looking back at Taki.

"Thirdly, watch how you talk to me too, friend. Remember that that defensive attitude should go both ways, if you want to keep people around. I'll see you later, maybe next time you need something from me."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

One Handed Demon Style:

Jutsu used:

Vandalize my heartNov 4, 2022 20:28:34 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday July 4th rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team 2

a Noble or an Idol

Urahira couldn’t care less about Taki. Urahira couldn’t care less about the Okada. At the end of the day this was just a group of people that mattered to Uta, and Urahira was forced to pretend like she was involved in their lives. At the very least she got to watch some fights. The training for the Okada clan was always something Urahira could enjoy the sight of, and even if some of these people were less than stellar in the ring, the hood was outweighing the bad on this day. All that to say that Urahira was in a mood to fight. Uta didn’t sign up for the Okada wrestling, and unfortunately that meant Urahira wasn’t a competitor either. Which meant her fists would go without any chance at attack, boundless energy stuck inside of her as she watched along. 

All of this created a bad recipe for the girl who was fighting and arguing with Taki. It was a face that Urahira vaguely remembered. She remembered a few details, something about cats and Kirigakure. Why a cat lived in water was beyond her. It was also someone that Uta didn’t like which was fairly rare when it came to her fellow shinobi. That was strike one. As Urahira would follow along at a distance and listen to the two argue she’d hear the girl badmouthing the Okada family, the people who took Uta in when she had no one else. Something Urahira appreciated. When she couldn’t protect Uta, the Okada did, so badmouthing them was certainly strike two. Taki seemed to be getting mad at her as well. Taki, Uta’s first decent friend after being taken from her home in Kuwana. That was strike three.

Urahira had all the excuses she need, even while acting as Uta, to get involved. And so the girl would finally speak up,
"oi, Neko Neko Nobody!” Urahira barked her words out as she came charging closer, "if ya tryna getta workout in I could smack you round a bit. Since you wanna chat shit to my friend and her family like that. Or ya just gonna tuck ya tail between ya legs, pussy cat?”

made by eden @ gs and thq
Tuturu has written 78 posts
Vandalize my heartNov 5, 2022 0:10:22 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Kasumi walked away Taki herself was ready to simply head back towards the gym still conflicted but before that Uta would make her presence known. "Uta…?” as Urahira would make her way out Taki would dash in and grab hold of her keeping her hand wrapped around the girls waist and would lift her up and slam her down onto her back with a suplex.

When Uta got aggressive like this Taki didn’t really understand it, it came out of nowhere at times almost like it was a switch. "Cool it!?” the girl would shout furious with her friend, she wasn’t sure why she did or what caused to act this way but thankfully she hopefully managed to stop her before things got any worse for her more so than for Kasumi.

As she stood up from where she laid, she’d look over back at Kasumi to check on her, she knew she was fine but still felt the need to ask. "You okay…?” Taki would then look down at Uta, curious as to what caused such an outburst. "What da hell came over her?” Taki would look back at her not sure how she felt about it all but certainly wasn’t expecting her friend to go ballistic like that.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

216 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 5, 2022 0:10:49 GMT -5
Vandalize my heartNov 5, 2022 13:22:48 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Kasumi wasn't going to pretend she was in a good mood as she turned her back on someone she had thought of as a friend- perhaps even more at times- but the obnoxious scream from some ratty child was hardly the best way to help her brush it off. Kasumi looked back with a hard glare. This kid was sassy and lost, it seemed, and as Kasumi spun around to face her flares of red chakra slowly simmered around her figure.

This kid wasn't an Okada, which meant that Kasumi didn't promise to be respectful to it. This was shaping up to be the perfect chance to blow off some steam.

Of course, Taki ruined it immediately by grabbing the child and doing one of those silly slam moves on it. When Taki looked back to Kasumi, she might realize the trigger she had set off.

"Now why would you go and do that? The kid wanted a fight, I'd have given it to her." She spat to the side, hand on her sword as she stepped closer. "She ain't part of the family. Don't tell me I can't do anything about her talking to me like that, eh?"

Kasumi knew from the concern in Taki's eyes that the girl did it to protect the kid. Seems like everyone got protection from the blonde.

Almost everyone, at least. Kasumi still felt a target on her back in this damned compound and had a feeling nobody would be jumping in front of a kunai for her if one was thrown.

"You can go back inside. I can handle this."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

One Handed Demon Style:

Jutsu used:

Vandalize my heartNov 5, 2022 14:05:34 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

a Noble or an Idol

"They my family too now, Taki,” Urahira glared at Kasumi the entire time she was on the ground. Still practically bark  no out at Kasumi. Her words were certainly aimed at Taki at the moment, explaining herself, but she was going to make sure Kasumi heard her. That she had no excuse but to listen to Urahira talk. Maybe she was talking for Uta, but she knew what the girl felt better than most. Uta considered the Okada family, for better or worse, and Urahira wasn’t going to do anything to ruin that. "Ya think I’m gonna let some alleycat badmouth them?” 

Urahira got to her feet and dusted herself off, just growing more irritated that Taki would throw her down like that. Her eyes would still be staring into Kasumi with an intense glare. She was simply pissed that the girl would say something about someone who had given Uta a home. "Which means ya can shut ya mouth bout me not being family. Don’t let the hair fool ya these people took me in, cared for me, and they are family to me. So ya wanna mess with them ya gonna have a problem with me. Ya got it?”

Vandalize my heartNov 5, 2022 18:18:28 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After checking on her Kasumi seemed a bit perturbed that Taki would intervene, she’d ask to fight her whilst Urahira would bite back about how she was family, Taki who stood between the two acted as the mediator. "Yes you are family, but you don’t attack her like dat c’mawn!” Taki was becoming rather aggravated at the situation after a moment her family who had heard the commotion would rush in. "Eyy you guys alright!” called out a voice in the distance. "Hanji?” Taki would remark in a bit of surprise hearing his voice, she had forgotten he had only left just down the hall and likely heard all of the shouting. However when he entered he wasn’t alone he brought some of the other Okada with him, her mother and two of her cousins.

"What’s going on…?” her cousin Hanji would state, he’d notice that Uta was dusting herself off and that Kasumi looked a little hostile having her hand on her hilt. Taki could tell by how Kasumi was looking at her she meant business and Urahira seemed to be the same way both of them were seemingly being rather stubborn. "Uta tried to attack Kasumi here, and now Kasumi's lookin for blood.” the girl would say as she stood between the two. "Urahira we do not attack others without consent.” her mother would remark scolding her, she may not have liked the girl from the mist but she had a business to run and couldn’t have her patrons attacking others. "If dey wanna throwdown why don’tcha let em, let em get it outta dere system.” Hanji would say.

"Yeah, I’ll be da officiator den, you guys cool wit dat?” Taki would state looking to the two of them. "Both of you get back, 100 meters now.” the girl would look between the two of them narrowing her eyes. "You two can throwdown to your hearts content, all attacks are legal but you stop when I call it.” these rules were standard for the Shinobi division of the Okadan’s promotion and if they couldn’t agree then that was that. Urahira was getting under Kasumi’s skin and Kasumi seemed to have a score to settle.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

365 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 5, 2022 18:23:29 GMT -5
Vandalize my heartNov 5, 2022 19:52:34 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Of course when it rained the rats came crawling out. For a moment, Kasumi wondered if this sassy little brat would get her into a fight with this entire clan of people. That was not... ideal. Instead, Taki was quick to accept an offer for some kind of strange style of fighting.

No rules, fight to your hearts content unless Taki decided to stop it? She had a feeling there would be a little bit of bias in the judging. Didn't think kicking the crap out of a kid would make this family any less miserable for her to be around either.

The thing is, though, she really did think the kid had too many teeth in her mouth.

"Fine. Just don't complain if she gets an arm amputated or something and rememer- I'm not the one that started this either. She's the one playing stupid games. Tch."

Kasumi would, if the brat agreed, follow to the fighting area. Hand still on her sword and teeth grit against each other as it was clear she was itching for a fight. Even if the best she could get was the runt of the litter.

Maybe kicking her ass would earn the girl some respect? She doubted it. This family was starting to feel more like a cult than anything normal.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Demon sword style:

Demon chakra pool:

One Handed Demon Style:

Jutsu used:

Vandalize my heartNov 5, 2022 20:35:35 GMT -5
Awa Uta
Awa Uta Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

a Noble or an Idol

"I’m not alone weak kid in need of protecting anymore. I’m a shinobi now. I’m stronger. I don’t need you looking out for me. Trust me,” Urahira spoke the words with pure contempt in Kasumi’s direction. She cracked her neck as she followed Taki’s directions and set herself opposite Kasumi. Still listening to the directions the girl was giving. She was gathering spot in her mouth as Taki talked, and started stretching out her legs by squatting low and leaning out to make one leg straight, before shifting back to the other. Her glare never leaving Kasumi as she waited for the go ahead to begin. 

A few simple hand seals and opening her mouth in the shape of an O, Urahira used her own spit to create four bubbles that began to float around her. She should have had plenty of time to create them with the distance between the two, and she wanted Kasumi to run in, it would lead to moment two of her plan. When Kasumi would get move in closer, Urahira would simply pop one of the bubbles, whichever seemed best to blind the girl as she ran in as the popping of the bomb mimicked the sights and sounds of a flash bomb. A simple moment of confusion is all she needed, as she would send chakra into the tips of her fingers, aiming for Kasumi’s lead arm with her sword, and whatever leg was on the same side as it. If successful Kasumi would feel her muscles stiffen, the limbs hit entering into a state of rigor mortis. 

NAME: Baburu no Sakusei: Būmu Baburu [Bubble Creation: Boom Bubble]

CHAKRA USAGE: Low

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

ELEMENT: If applicable.

DESCRIPTION:
After preforming a set of simple hand seals, the user creates four special bubbles infused with their chakra by using the appropriate equipment. Unlike the other similar techniques, the bubbles created are much more refractive than regular bubbles. Due to these bubbles unique properties, when these bubbles are popped they create a strong flash and loud pop, similar to a flash bomb to users in close proximity. This technique cannot be used in conjunction with other Baburu no Sakusei [Bubble Creation] Techniques.

NAME: Shigai Eda [Corpse Limb]

CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Low | To Maintain: Low

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]

ELEMENT: -

HANDSEALS: 0

REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA, Medical Training SA

DESCRIPTION:
A Medical technique simple in both concept and execution where the user sends their chakra directly into a targets body where it then prevents any of the moving muscle or joints from moving giving this technique a look similar to rigamortis; capable of being sent across chakra conductive materials. Due to the nature of the technique this requires constant contact with the target to stay at maximum effectiveness, decreasing over time, and only effects muscles & joints in the vicinity of contact. Chakra cost ceases after contact is lost. Effects 0.5 Diameter area.

0 Rotation (where contact is ceased): 100% Effectiveness
1st Rotation: 75% Effectiveness
2nd Rotation: 25% Effectiveness

last edit by Awa Uta on Nov 5, 2022 20:40:09 GMT -5