Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

Right here, Shadow 10 o'clock direction
Seize the moment, destroy the nation
Your rhyme is slow motion, give me motivation
Freaked out now, and dead on arrival

Zakku was always impressed by the Ookayama Manor.  It was impressive but was a bit too big for his liking.  Probably one of the kage compensating for something Zakku always figured.  He'd been inside a few times but hadn't memorized the layout.  He knew the best ways inside the property just not so much getting into the actual Manor.  His green eyes scanned the property for his usual climb over spot he felt himself tense up as Ayukawa brought up the question he'd intentionally ignored earlier.  

He'd stay quiet a few moments longer before he'd finally answer.  "No.  More often than not I was there to see Arashi."  He finally admitted.  He knew deep down inside it was never going to happen but there was still a part of him that stupidly perhaps foolishly still held out hope that she'd return his feelings one day.  "More often than not i'd spend a lot more time with the pups than her. Probably why they like me so much.  Doesn't help I was very willing to give them treats."  Starting moving towards the manor backside and towards the puppies.  Dragging a barrel to the fence Zakku climbed on top of it.  Grabbing the edge of the wall he pulled himself up onto it and held out his hand to assist Ayukawa.  "We got better things to worry about than my pointless affection for Arashi."  He smiled at Ayukawa.

Jutsu Used:

Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Dec 23, 2022 2:57:10 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Loss of Fire
"Oh..okay...sorry..."

Ayukawa would follow Zakku as he seemed to want to return focus back to the task at hand, though as she cupped her hand beneath her face, she'd blink for a moment as she whispered softly.

"Though I don't think it's pointless..."

Upon the two managing to climb their way over the fence, the matter of finding the dogs had been easy and it appeared as if there was no sign of anyone. Or at least, none that could be seen. Ayu could smell traces of people here from before, Arashi was one. There was also her brother, the Kazekage, and indeed Zakku as well. Along with the guards close by, meaning that they were indeed around. Perhaps they were just so used to Zakku being here that they didn't bother or they hadn't seen them yet. Which, for her, was good because it meant less explaining just what they were doing.

As she slowly climbed down after Zakku, the girl would see the canines as they each appeared to be in their own area, some sleeping close to the gate, others spread out to different corners. The kennel was quite fancy to say the least, and it was clearly made with the group in mind. Though as they stood there, a large white wolf would appear before them, bearing her teeth as it then groaned upon realizing it was Zakku before her. As Nai eyed the boy, she appeared to whine slightly as she looked at him, then seemed almost to sniff him gently as she then gestured her head toward the gate and then look at him before turning toward the others as to show their collective being in slumber.

"Sorry we didn't mean to wake you...."

Ayukawa would say this with a calm tone, then looking at her friend with a sheepish grin.

"She either said that or she wants us to open the gate to let them escape..."
    Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Kaze has written 557 posts
Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Dec 27, 2022 3:05:40 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku didn't have to be told they were spotted.  He knew the security had spotted them and rolled their eyes at seeing who it was.  To them it was Zakku coming to spoil the animals.  Dropping down the wall he dusted himself off and smiled seeing the familiar white wolf appear.  "Heya Nai."  A large smile grew over his face.  Hearing her growl at them before realizing who it was brought a smile to his face.  He knew she was dangerous and could defend the pack with little problem and he was determined to never see that for himself.

Looking at Ayukawa he nodded in agreement.  "I think you're right."  Placing his hand on Nais head a he passed her giving her a few loving pats before reaching the gate.  Making a few kissing noises towards the dogs he unlatched the gate and opened it.  "Hey buddies.  Gotta bother you tonight."  Talking in a calm voice he'd hold the gate open.  "Nai.  We gotta ask a big favor of you.  Besides letting me pet all these adorable faces!"  Zakku let his love of animals overwhelm him as he started petting the dogs.  

Jutsu Used:

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Dec 27, 2022 21:19:41 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Loss of Fire
"Heh heh...Thanks....though it is kinda weird that Arashi-chan would have them locked up like this...isn't it?"

While Ayu was far from a credited wrangler of animals, it was a bit strange to see them all locked away like this than from usual. If anything, they usually had an open door allowing them to roam however they wished. After all, everyone in Sunagakure knew of the pack and to whom they belonged in the end. Not that they ever caused any problems before. Still, it seemed like at the very least, they were free now and while Nai was clearly settled by Zakku's presence, the others were less so eager and seemed more interested in her as they began to gather around her and started to sniff her gently.

As she giggled lightly, she'd look over as Nai seemed to be waiting for just what it was that the boy wanted of her, soon enough leading to her sneezing lightly before then turning as she began to make her way over toward Ai, whom was now delightfully enjoying a bone that had been left by the others.

Ai was by far the tiniest of the pack, and while the group was growing in size, it still comprised Arashi's oldest companions. Ai being among them.

Seeming to have gained his attention, the pointed-eared canine would bark happily in seeing Zakku and soon make his way over as he began to crawl up along his leg while Nai would sniff him gently before then looking toward the nin with a serious expression. Clearly indicating a warning to the boy about the safety of the young dog.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Jan 2, 2023 11:26:28 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

he didn't want to think of why Arashi had locked in the pups. But then again that was usual. What was going on in Suna?
Picking up Ai into his arms as the pup pressed into him he let out an excited squeal before petting and spoiling it. 
"So this is kind of a big favor.  I need to borrow Ai for some time."  Placing the pup back on the ground he'd tuck his hands into his vest pockets.  

"I can't get into too much detail here.  The walls have eyes and ears."  He knew better than dish out everything especially when he knew they were being listened in on.  "But to make a long plot exposition short.  Ayu-chan here's come across something troubling and we gotta play Dress up to investigate it."  Reaching back down to pet Ai he let out a few coos and happy noises before letting himself get serious once more.

"Honestly I'd like you all to come but I'd rather not attract too much attention than we already will and have.  What do you say Nai?"  Zakku reached out to gently place a hand on her head.  He remembered first meeting Nai and how much he'd wanted to spoil her.  It was her large coat of fur that he loved the most as an academy student.  So soft and fluffy he couldn't help but bury his face into her every time he'd seen her.  Now she looked more like the ferocious wolf mom that would tear you a new one for even glancing at her kin.  

Jutsu Used:

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Jan 2, 2023 18:43:41 GMT -5
Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Jan 3, 2023 20:58:17 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"Do you think she understands?"

Whether or not Nai was capable of understanding Zakku or if she even knew just what he was saying, it was possible that there was a sense of trust that he had gained from her from years of being exposed to him. It seemed that be it that or the former, the large wolf would nod it's head, leaning down as it brushed it's nose against Ai, causing the small pup to bark in return before then turning to look back at Zakku as if ready for travel. Ayukawa could only watch in amazement, her hands clapping together as she grinned while soon feeling the weight of the pack as they jumped ontop of her and began licking her without mercy. As she laughed and tried to roll in order to escape, Nai would approach Zakku and brush into him calmly, lowering her head before allowing him to stroke her fur. After this, she'd then bark as if commanding the others to break away from Ayu, prompting them to begin following the large canine as they began to break off into the village together.

"Wow....I haven't seen anyone other than Arashi manage to get them to do what they wanted...or at least..asked them to..."

With a blank expression, she'd then look down as she knelt over and began to pet Ai as she looked upward toward Zakku.

"Though it looks like she trusted you with Ai...now theres no way they'll be able to tell your not Arashi with Ai on you...but...that still leaves me..."

Closing her eyes, the girl would release a breath as she held a calm expression.

"The moment I set foot within the clan...that is...if we find them...they'll want my head...or worse...some of them may be willing to listen, but if the elders are being controlled by someone bad...others will be too afraid to stand up to them..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Jan 5, 2023 12:32:15 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku pet Nai and watched the dogs swarm over Ayukawa.  Hearing her laugh brought a wave of comfort over the blue haired shinobi.  She'd been through so much so hearing a genuine laugh gave Zakku hope that things would end alright for them both.

Watching Nai call the others back and walk back into the village Zakku tucked his hands into his pockets.  Looking back to his Teammate as she pet Ai he kept his smile up.  Listening to her talk He walked back to her and picked up Ai.  "Then you're staying close to me and most importantly Ai."  Holding up the pup to Ayukawa he'd keep his smile up for her.  

"This is a big risk we're taking so of course there's gonna be big consequences.  If they're afraid we have to show them they have nothing to fear from them.  Otherwise we'll have to stay in disguise and gather information."  Tying a forehead protector around Ais neck like a collar and smiled.  "There.  Now you're officially apart of Team Rin my little dude."

Jutsu Used:

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Jan 7, 2023 2:53:15 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"Zakku-kun...."

Moment Music

As Ai was handed to her, she'd hold a calm expression before nodding with a smile on her face. It appeared as if he had as much faith in his plan and taken into account for just about everything. There was a reason why Zakku was so cool. Still, as she watched him take up putting his headband around the neck of the pup, she'd find herself laughing as she looked down as the canine would bark at his new role as part of the team. Though it did bring up the question of why Team Rin?

Maybe it was something that she could ask later. But for now, it looked as though they had everything they needed. Now all the had to do now was leave and take what they could to hit the road. Still holding Ai, the girl would continue to grin as she looked over the dog in her arms, seeing him tilt his head to the side as she gently stroked his face.

"I think it looks cute on you Ai"

In hearing her say this, Ai would bark once more, prompting Ayukawa would then note the flickering of light from one of the windows of the manor. With it being a clear sign that someone may very well be home, the teen would then look to Zakku as she began to signal that perhaps it was time they left and go underway.

"I think we better go..."

She'd whisper this warning as she knelt down, keeping Ai close to her chest as she prepared to make her way toward the path they had taken to get here.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Jan 8, 2023 11:28:08 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

"She's right it looks super cute on you little dude."  Zakku agreed with a chuckle.  Pulling one of his blunts out of his his pack he nodded as Ayukawa looked to him.  It was more than time to go.  It was going to be a long couple of days.  Feeling the rush of Chakra from one of his clones he shivered and shook his head getting the clones memories from its search.  "Nimiya and Akuran are clear.  That at least tells us which direction to go."  

Heading to leave he'd shut the gate behind them and tuck his hands into his pockets.  "Ya know.  I think I may know one more person who can give us a hand."  Zakku smiled.  As they left he'd lead Ayukawa to a cart filled with cabbages.  Zakku grabbed one end of the unmanned cart and unceremoniously dumped everything onto the ground.  "QUICK!  HURRY!  HOP ON!"  Zakku urged Ayukawa and Ai to get on and he'd take off as soon as they were seated.  Headed for the desert and off towards the Saeko clan.

"MY CABBAGES!"

Jutsu Used: