Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]

compose a reply
Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Oct 9, 2022 18:48:09 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Loss of Fire
"This is the right place isn't it?"

While she certainly was not wary of the idea of sneaking out of the hospital's care, she did have some concerns over just what this place was? The odor coming from it was faint, but strong enough to make her feel more lightheaded than she already was. Her body wasn't in the best shape, but she ignored it while venturing toward the meeting place in which she was to plan with Zakku-kun. If they were to have any chance of helping the Saeko clan, it would have to rely on the two of them.

She wasn't sure if Asahi would be able to ignore the danger, and Arashi was an unlikely ally in this due to her stance as seen earlier that day. In the end, it was up to them.

As she peeked in around the corners, she'd feel the texture of dust against the surface of her fingertips, looking down at it before then turning her attention back to the surroundings of the building.

"Um...Hello? Zakku-kun?"

With a blank expression, she'd adjust the strap of her tool bag against her waist, rubbing the dust from her hand to her knees as she patted herself down.

"Where is he?"

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

Kaze has written 557 posts
Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Oct 10, 2022 1:16:44 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

Right here, Shadow 10 o'clock direction
Seize the moment, destroy the nation
Your rhyme is slow motion, give me motivation
Freaked out now, and dead on arrival

Throwing a door open Zakkus clone let out a sharp quick whistle and waved at Ayukawa.  "Hey!  Over here!"  His clone waved at her as the original and another clone examined a section of earth inside the building.  A few hundred tiny mounds were being examined and each held a tiny seed.  Zakku had spent the longest time making the perfect strain.  Numerous dealers and plant shops visited he'd grown something he was going to consider his magnum opus. "274 and 316 have started to bud!"  His clone called to him.  Zakku nodded writing on a clipboard he'd  stolen from the kages office.  

A small area where a cot surrounded by mangas had been set up showing Zakku had living in the place while he'd been playing with his herbs.  A table with numerous rolling papers sat ready along with piles of snack wrappers.  "Hey Ayu-chan."  Zakku called out without looking up.  "Welcome to the Bhad Bastion."  Throwing the clipboard onto the table Zakku sat on the edge of it smiling at his teammate.  "How you feeling?"  Zakku was a bit nervous but that usually happened when he was about to set off on an important mission.  Though the blue haired chunin was used to breaking or bending the rules he hadn't ever expected being pulled into a clans troubles.

Jutsu Used:

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Oct 10, 2022 1:17:36 GMT -5
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Oct 12, 2022 20:30:30 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Loss of Fire
""Uh huh! I'm good! Ready to go!

In looking around further, she'd see the clones of her teammate moving across the greenery area, reminding her much of a place similar to where their former teammate had once taken her to train. Though she imagined by the smell, this was not the same place nor was the produce being grown here meant for consumption. But it was making her strangely hungry.

But it seemed that there was only a few moments for her to take notice, as she did need to help Zakku understand that this operation didn't exactly cause for them to be reckless. After all, this was her family and the clan itself had done nothing wrong. It was only the leadership, and even that was questionable at best as they only had a single target to get to. Though whether she was up to it remained to be seen as she was still not at her best. But she'd have to be.

"Um...what exactly are you growing?"

With a blank expression, her eyes would blink with curiosity before she finally shook her head and sneezed slightly as she rubbed her nose between her fingertips.

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Oct 24, 2022 14:16:16 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Tucking his hands into his pockets he'd pull his legs up under his knees.  "Weed."  Zakku said plainly and casually.  He let the answer simmer a bit before he explained.  "There's gonna be a gang war in Sekara.  Gangs have started increasing their recruitment.  It'll only be a shocking amount of time before that overflow comes out to Sunagakure.  I want to avoid it so with Lord Kages permission I've started growing larger quantities of what I've been growing for years."  He pulled his blunt out and placed it in his mouth.  With a quick shock he had it lit.  The end glowed red as Zakku took a long inhale.  

"I'm going to use what I can to get my influence through a few gangs."  He exhaled letting the smoke drift out of his mouth and over them.  "I want to stop the coming gang war and unite the gangs of Sekara under Sunagakures banner.  Possibly bring in some extra money for Sunagakure by making most of the illegal shit that happens there legal."  Taking another drag he shook his head.  "But that's on the backburner for now.  We got bigger problems than my growing operations and the hidden legality of it."  Lowering his legs back off the table he exhaled another lungful of smoke giving a soft smile.  "So, where is the Saeko clan setting up their next resting spot and how long are they going to stay there?"  

Jutsu Used:

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Oct 24, 2022 21:00:15 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
""Oooooohhhhh"

Ayukawa had no idea what kind of weed he meant in honesty. She had known some within her clan to smoke herbal remedies as a means of relaxing or even to experience some form out of their body, though she really never considered it much. Aside from the small packages that she had delievered as to help during their time away from Sunagakure, she had only smelled the odor, but not identified it. Still, if it was to help in the betterment of the village's safety, then it must have been a very important item. Not to mention, it was awesome how Zakku-kun had gained the favor of the Kazekage, despite his previous misbehavior.

Of course, this was a matter that would have to detailed later. Right now, it seemed the focus was for them to find where the Saeko clan would be settled and for how long. Sitting herself down upon the ground, the girl would stop and think for a moment, her expression blank before then releasing a breath.

"It could be a number of places really. We do not stay in one place for long, and with the ceremonial grounds being one of the few we ever frequent for long periods, they could have moved anywhere in the desert..."

It was a shame that she never thought she'd have to track just where her clan moved. It often came down to where resources were...wait...

"Resources! The Clan would need to find a place where they could restock...if not find traders to make bargins with. Somewhere near water and food..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Oct 26, 2022 11:19:14 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

"Then that narrows it down a bit."  Zakku nodded picturing the map of the country in his head.  That left a few places they could make camp.   "So that means they could be close to here or one of the other settlements.  Roran, Akuran, Kirinji, or Nimaiya as possible locations."  Zakku crossed his arms and let out a low hum as he started piecing together a plan.  Tapping his blunt against his hand he dropped off the hanging ash from it.  "We could start checking ourselves one place at a time but they could end up changing locations in the time it takes us to get to the next place or we get caught."  Clicking his tongue Zakkus eyes slowly fell onto his clone who sat at the door reading looking pretty bored.

Zakkus green eyes glinted as he knew what had to be done.  "Hey you two get over here!"  Zakku commanded his clones as without hesitation they moved up to the original.  "You, Check Nimaiya, then check out Akuran find out if the Saeko Clan have set up a camp nearby and are trading."  He pointed to the first clone then moves to the second one.  "You, same thing except go to Kirinji then Roran instead.  Got it?"  The clones looked at each other before turning back and nodding in Acknowledgement.  "Good. Don't use the gates to leave."  Turning away the pair of clones would quickly leave the Bastion taking off for the abandoned part of Sunagakure.  Ready to use an old exit Team 3 used to use to escape the village to cause mayhem on the wall.

"They'll investigate the areas and I should get the direct reply from them.  It's gonna take a few hours so we've got time."  Zakku explained to Ayukawa.  "I do the same thing with getting information from Sekara.  It's great they do all the work and I get to sit back and keep reading."  He chuckled.  Slowly his face began a bit more serious as he looked at his teammate.  "You got any ideas what to do once we get to your clan?  I think we should avoid combat mostly because I don't want the list of Saeko who've beaten me up to go higher than it is but also because you're not at one hundred percent yet.  So how are your acting skills?"

Jutsu Used:

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Oct 26, 2022 11:21:16 GMT -5
Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Nov 26, 2022 20:01:43 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
""Acting?"

A look of confusion came over Ayu's face upon trying to refocus her attention. With so much going on and how active Zakku-kun was in getting right down to business, it had almost skipped her mind that her condition wasn't exactly at it's best. Still, she had to try. If things were indeed bad and someone was doing horrible things with her family, she couldn't just stand there and let it happen. Even if it meant breaking the rules....again...

Perhaps there were a few within the group that would help if they managed to show that they could do something. It was a long shot of an idea, but it wasn't impossible. Nothing was ever so grim. But getting to them and getting into the group unnoticed was the tricky part.

"Um...I think I can? What exactly is acting? Is it like pretending?"

With a blank expression, she'd finally return her thoughts to the previous question as she held her hand up with a calm expression.

"Oh! I'd guess that there would be guards. We're coming upon the harvest and migration soon. Everyone should be preparing to move further south. It's warming and the desert near the badlands aren't so cold. Then theres the passing of age ceremony....so everyone will be busy...unless that's changed...I don't know...but it won't be easy to just go to them once we've learned of their location. We'd have to be careful...and without Sunagakure to aid us...if we get in trouble then..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Nov 26, 2022 20:48:35 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

"Then we're basically dead."  He finished her sentence grimly.  Something they'd taken for granted was the safety blanket the village had always provided for the pair was basically gone when they were going rogue.  Normally he'd have tried to talk someone out of this but this was something very serious and Arashi couldn't be trusted to do a thorough enough job.  

Zakku sighed and placed a hand on his teammates head.  "I got faith in us.  If we just work as a team we can figure this out.  Though it does give me an idea.  What if Arashi were to make an early visit?"  He stared at Ayukawa as he pulled his hand back and made a single handsign.  He disappeared in a puff of smoke and a replica of Arashi stood in his place before returning back to Zakku in another puff of smoke.  "They won't question her and if we move like we have a purpose they won't get in our way."  He scratched under his nose smiling proudly.  "Think it'll work?"

Jutsu Used:

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Dec 3, 2022 23:12:29 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
""Yes...."

It was a sad conclusion, but the only likely one...

Death was for traitors....and it would be worse if she had been responsible for Zaku's because he was helping her. Though as hse prepared to tell him this, she'd feel his hand placed upon her head, comforting her as he stated that they would figure it out, leading to her nodding her head as she smiled.

"Thank you so much...."

She'd do her best to control her emotions, but as she rubbed her eyes with her arm, she'd hear the rest of his plan as he began to speak of a possible visit by Arashi to the clan. This was a bit confusing at first, as she remembered the woman stating that she had no intention of getting involved.

"Wait...what do you..."

It was at that moment that Zakku would perform a set of seals, changing his appearance, and in his place stood her cousin. At the sight before her, Ayu would let her mouth open slowly, holding a shocked expression as Zakku explained how they would not question Arashi's presence being there and if they appeared as though they had a reason for being there, they would not trouble them. It was sound thinking. After all, Arashi was the next in line to take over as Clan chief after her mother and they would respect her greatly due to her presence alone. But still, this was a dangerous play.

"Ummmmm...I mean....I don't think it won't work?"

Shrugging her shoulders, she'd then cross her arms over her chest.

"They won't think anything less of Arashi being among the clan. Though you'd have to make sure that you act and appear every bit like her...your mannerism...your smell...everything....otherwise they'll pick up on it right away...but...I think it could work..."

With her smile growing, the girl began to feel more confident in this idea as she began to recall everything she knew of the female.

"Plus! You're her best friend...so you'd definitely know everything about her!!"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Dec 3, 2022 23:13:52 GMT -5
Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Dec 4, 2022 12:16:49 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku rubbed the back of his head letting out a nervous laugh.  "Yeah I kinda do know a lot about her."  He hadn't though about how he was going to cover the smell.  He probably reeked of his farming, sweat, and smoke.  He hadn't even though about how overpowering the smell was for Ayu-chan.  Then his green eyes widened and sparkled as he began to form one of his most brilliant ideas to date.

"Ayu-chan tell me what is the strongest odor you notice on Arashi-sama?"  Crossing his arms he grabbed his chin and started to rub it as he started to pace his mind putting pieces together.  Everything was starting to fit now it just had to go off flawlessly.  That might be a bit too much to ask though.  Especially with how risky this mission was for the duo.  "It's her dogs right?"  He smiled knowing they'd get an excuse to visit her puppies and give out attention something he'd used to do on the regular.  Plus it'd been awhile since he'd seen Nai.  She was long since due a few treats from the blue haired friend of all animals.

Jutsu Used:

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Dec 4, 2022 20:18:31 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"Heh he"

Ayukawa would laugh as it seemed that Zakku was in agreement. Though with him appearing as her cousin, it was hard to get passed the fact that in a sense, it was her claiming that he knew himself. Still, this wasn't the time for such a confusing topic. After all, they had to prepare for just how they would make it work, which came down to the most important of factors. One of which Zakku had come upon right away after asking her of Arashi's strongest smell.

"Yup yup!"

With a grin, Ayukawa would hold her hands behind her back as she looked upward toward the ceiling of the structure around them.

"Arashi-chan has been with her pack for years remember? While it may not be apparent to those around her of the imprint placed upon her, members of the Saeko...and me...can tell the smell just by being around her. It wavers from exposure...kinda like...well...ya know...you and the burning grass stuff..."

It wasn't as though she was offended by it, but the fact that she had such a strong sense of smell, made it hard for her at times. Of course, it didn't make it a challenge for her to ever find him.

"Smells for Saeko...is kinda like...auras..or chakra signatures. We can tell an individual just by that alone. Some of us, those who have trained our sense of smell can identify objects, people, and places just by faint traces of it. So if we want you to be Arashi...you have to interact with the Stray pack..."

That was the clear plan. Of course, now that she was thinking about odors, she began to consider the smell coming from Arashi the last time she saw her. She had noted something was different about her, but she hadn't considered it until now. Of course, why would she? It was possible that maybe her nose was on the fritz.

"Though will it be okay for us to go see them? I mean...what if Arashi catches us?"
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Dec 6, 2022 20:40:41 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

So he could more than bet that the Saeko camp will be full of people some with better smelling skills than Ayukawa.  He expected a bit of a hiccup and he might have to do something drastic.  Especially for such a big obstacle.  Nonetheless they have to stick to a plan.  "It'll be fine. I've snuck in there so often they stopped throwing me out.  I will say they did throw me further an further each time they threw me out an that was impressive."  Zakku nodded smiling at the fond memory.  

"And we may have to borrow a puppy for this short mission." Zakku revealed to Ayukawa.  The smell would eventually fade depending on how far they had to go and rather have the trip be all for nothing he'd get to carry an adorable puppy.  There was no downside in his opinion.  "That might not be so easy especially if they don't recognize me.  I haven't been there in about half a year now."  He admitted rubbing the back of his head.  He'd been preoccupied with his training and with his recent plans he'd hadn't had time to sneak in to see the puppies.

Jutsu Used:

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Dec 6, 2022 21:01:11 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"Ah..haha...I think Arashi-chan is gonna kill us...and then bury us so no one will find us...and I don't wanna get buried in sand again..."

While she certainly didn't think it was a good idea to risk Arashi's wrath, it was clearly the best option they had and she was smart enough to know it. There was no way that Zakku would be capable of producing enough of an odor to make him appear as Arashi. If anything, the moment he tried it, they would catch wind of the trick right away. Of course, tricking the others sense of smell was possible. She'd seen it done before and had even had it done against her own senses. This was a dangerous move, especially if someone managed to detect a difference passed the secondary smell, but it was the greatest choice for success.

"But I understand...and if you've managed to sneak in before and no one noticed, then we should be able to get buy once more. Though the question now is...which member of the pack do we bring?"

Cupping her puppet hand close to her face, the girl would close her eyes as she attempted to remember each one of the Stray Pack members. In truth, she hadn't seen them anymore than Zakku. But that wouldn't matter as to which would be the most receptive to coming with them.

"We could try Nai...but I don't think she'll willingly go with us...especially with the pack left behind....But she's also the one with the strongest scent that would match Arashi perfectly...well...her and..."

It was at that point that her expression grew brighter before then smiling.

"Wait! I think I know! Ai! He was always the one that sat on Arashi's head and followed her everywhere! He'd be perfect! Not to mention, he'd probably be more than happy to come along!...I think..."

Ayukawa couldn't say for sure if any of the dogs would cooperate, even with them knowing who both of them were. Arashi had been capable of understanding each and every one of her canines as if she could speak their language. It wasn't an unheard-of skill, but it certainly wasn't something that Ayu could do. She could mimic noise, but not speak to dogs. Which then brought one last thought to mind. But it could wait. She'd just hold on to it for later.

"Anyway! I think we should go with Ai and just hope for the best? What do you think? It's your life on the line here, I'll support anything you want to do Zakku-kun..."
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Dec 11, 2022 11:31:21 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

"No she'll have you put on community service for a bit.  I'll be killed and buried in the desert because she'll officially be done with me."  Zakku reassured Ayukawa.  He was more than sure he'd get the worst of the punishment especially after the years of hell he'd put Arashi and her father through.  He was honestly surprised Lord Kage hadn't punted him through a wall at times or just sealed him away like a bad curse.

"So it's decided we grab Ai.  But we're gonna have to make sure Nais ok with it. Convincing the mother of the pack will be another task but I got confidence in us."  Grabbing his pack off the floor he'd secure it to his waist.  "This isn't just my plan.  This is our mission Ayu.  We're in this together."  Dusting off his pack he'd moved up to his teammates and hold out his fist for a fist bump.  

Jutsu Used:

Loss of Fire: Reclaim[C.A Pt.3/I]Dec 16, 2022 18:48:02 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Loss of Fire
"Heh heh..Right! Go Team! Operation K-9..."

With a grin on her face, Ayukawa would begin to follow Zakku outside of his base of operations, though she imagined that getting Ai through Nai would be difficult. Of course, it was better to do so honestly than to simply take the pup without any of the pack realizing it. Not that she was aware of it, but she had a feeling that if even one of them went missing, the rest would follow suit. That and if they were all gone, Arashi would be even more upset with them.

As the two would draw near the Manor of the Oonakayama Residence, her expression grew a bit more determined as this was now an operation that required that the two of them be on the same page. Though Zakku was the one that knew his way around. Which did bring up a question she had asked him earlier.

"So...I know this might be a bad time...but...the fact that you came over here to see the dogs...was it just to see the dogs?"

Her expression was blank as she asked, though the girl would soon rest her hands upon her knees, looking over toward the back of the building to see the kennel and the furred creatures already apparently resting for the evening. Or at least, most of them were. Nai appeared to be on alert, the larger of the two dogs seemingly on guard for the rest. It was easy to forget how big the wolf was, and the rarity of such a creature even being within Kaze no Kuni. Most canines of such size were cats...or even lizards. Ayukawa made a note to herself to one day ask if Arashi even knew where Nai came from. Though she doubted she'd tell her anything after this.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Dec 16, 2022 18:49:30 GMT -5