Lost & Found

compose a reply
Lost & FoundOct 9, 2022 22:25:26 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice
Dear Hatake Shinobu
Lost & Found
Kumogakure 2 Konohagure

I will be honest I have written and rewritten this letter to you countless times. Truthfully I am uncertain if it will ever find its way to your hands or if Toshizou will find it and merely throw it in the trash. I am uncertain if you are aware of my existence as it is sadly not one of good circumstances and I do not blame you should you choose to not respond to this. My name is Azarea. I am twenty-one as of May and a shinobi of Kumogakure. My mother was Aburame Eri and I have been informed that you are my grandmother. While it is clear biological father wants little to do with me and me with him, a dear friend has encouraged me to reach out to you. If you would be willing I would like to perhaps learn more about you and the Hatake clan. 

Sincerely,
Azarea

ulla

Keen has written 1,221 posts
Lost & FoundOct 9, 2022 22:38:01 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank occupation
[googlefont=Edu VIC WA NT Beginner]

To Aburame Azarea

My dear Azarea. Receiving a letter from you filled my heart with joy. I confess I was not aware of our bond until very recently, when you were added to the books of the Hatake clan. I understand your feelings towards your father, and you are on every right to feel this way. My son has made many mistakes throughout his life, but his greatest sin was to not be there for his family, as I reminded him countless of times. Atonement, however he may seek, is the only thing he can do at this point.

However, regardless of the relationship between you two, I want to be present in your life. I wish to get to know you, and if you so allow me, to hold you. We have plenty of catching up to do. You are always welcome in our house, if you want to.

Sincerely,
Hatake Shinobu

Ren has written 286 posts
Lost & FoundOct 9, 2022 23:06:55 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice
Dear Hatake Shinobu
Lost & Found
Kumogakure 2 Konohagure

I must admit I wasn't expecting a reply, but your response lightens my heart. I'm not certain where to begin. While I am not restricted from visiting Hi no Kuni I must admit Konoha is not... welcoming of me. I am an exile and though my status as a Kumogakure no Sato Shinobi provides me some protection I have suffered more then a few 'accidents.' So I am wary of setting foot within the village. However, next time I pass through Hi no Kuni I would not be opposed to meeting up with you at an Inn at one of the nearby towns.

I'm including with this letter a picture of myself. I've been informed of late that I likely inherited my looks from the Hatake clan other then my hair color which I supposedly inherited from my other grandmother. Due to complications with the Plague and my exile I am still a genin shinobi, but I expect I will rise to chuunin within the year and hopefully special jounin shortly after that. I'm not really good at talking about myself, but I've been told that to be cared for one must submit to the humiliation of being known. My chakra nature is doton. My favorite color is blue. My hobbies are acting, which I am good at, and painting, which I am terrible at. Favorite foods are chicken and vegetable teriyaki stir fry and korma curry, but I also really like chicken curry meat buns. I like insects, snakes, plants, explosive tags, and music. I dislike lazy people and being bored.

I would like to learn more about you and my Grandfather if you are willing to indulge me. I am uncertain how to feel about being added to the Hatake clan books. I have not had many good dealings with clans and will admit that given the shame attached to my name I did not truly think Toshizou would make good on his threat. This complicates things, but it is a complication I can put off for a time yet.

Sincerely,
Azarea
ulla
Lost & FoundOct 9, 2022 23:17:55 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull

To Aburame Azarea

My dear child, I'm so happy to receive another letter from you. I understand that the situation in the Hidden Leaf may not be optimal. While I'm already retired from my shinobi duties, I'm still of good health and I can travel. But because I'm no longer officially an active jounin, I need to restrict my travelling to within the borders of the country. We can meet anywhere you prefer in the Land of Fire.

I'm happy to see you turned out to be a beautiful young woman. I can see a lot of my son in you, and by consequence, a lot of myself. You shouldn't worry about your rank, I'm sure you will grow in due time. Your grandfather, my late husband, shared your chakra nature. I'm a, much like many of my countrymen, a fire release by nature. I enjoy tea ceremony and, despite my old age, I still like to jog. We share our favourite colour, and my favourite flower is the Lotus. I don't think I have a favourite food, but I do have a weakness for sweets.

Please send word to me when you are close, I will be happy to tell you our story, both of the Hatake clan, and the story of my original clan, the Namikaze. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Hatake Shinobu

Lost & FoundOct 9, 2022 23:47:25 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
Dear Hatake Shinobu
Lost & Found
Kumogakure 2 Konohagure

Next time I visit Hi no Kuni I will be certain to let you know. I know of a rather lovely tea house not too far from the village that has excellent sweets. I've always envied katon users. My Mother was katon natured so I was always curious where my doton nature came from. I will keep in touch as the seasons change and promise to make an effort to meet with you. Till then I hope you remain in good health and please don't mention our correspondences to Toshizou. I am not yet sure what to make of him.

Sincerely,
Azarea
ulla
Lost & FoundOct 9, 2022 23:52:58 GMT -5
Ren
Ren Avatar
groupnull

To Aburame Azarea

I will be looking forward to the day. I believe I know the tea house you speak of, if it's the one I'm thinking, it is a wonderful place. As for the correspondences, I will not mention it to him, but I will be honest in saying it is very likely that he is aware of them. Very little escape his network of information, especially so close to home. But don't worry, he will respect your space, or he will be hearing from me.

In hopes of meeting you very soon.

With love from your grandmother,
Hatake Shinobu