Sightseeing [Kaen/Azarea]

compose a reply
Sightseeing [Kaen/Azarea]Oct 11, 2022 16:13:27 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

A Run In

While the mountainous terrain of earth country was not so dissimilar of that of lightning country their tall stone towers and large stone buildings certainly were strange compared to Kumogakure where the villagers had chosen to build into the mountains rather then around them. The difference stark and interesting in it's contrast as Azarea strolled quietly about Kuwana her head on swivel taking in her surroundings. While her sense were sharp inevitably her distraction was a recipe for disaster as she found herself knocking shoulders with a red headed man who appeared to be scribbling on some paper sending them both stumbling.

"Oh fu~" Azarea swore rightening herself as she turns towards the man she'd run into offering an apologetic dip of the head, "I am so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." She murmured gut twisting with anger at herself for how careless she had been. "Why don't I treat you to a drink as an apology?" The Kumo nin offered, wanting to smooth over any ruffled feathers and avoid any fights.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Sightseeing [Kaen/Azarea]Oct 11, 2022 17:53:46 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday rank Special Jonin occupation Genin Team 3, Team Leader

How did the Two red heads collide. What was his reason for crashing well Kaen was currently jotting notes about dome construction. There was also on a other page ideas written in his own little code on the project The Ame lord asked him about a while ago. The red headed Jonin was so involved in his multi tasking that when his fellow red head bumped into him. Lucky for her he was with out his box of many things or else the bumping would of been worse for her. He was dressed in his causual wear tshirt and cargo shorts. He collected his note book quick. Sixty percent of his notes where probably state secrets knowing him. He pocketed the book in one of the many pockets his shorts provided. 

He rose and dusted off his self. When the offer of drinks where involved Kaen took a thinking pose. "I could go for some tea. But I should also apologize. I wasn't paying attention ether. Name is Admani Kaen by the way. How about we split the bill since we are both at fault." Kaen offered a compromise

Tag| used new temp 

dantlessknome has written 41 posts
Sightseeing [Kaen/Azarea]Oct 11, 2022 18:01:49 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Tea

"That seems fair," She quipped with an incline of her head and a lopsided fanged smile, "There's a lot to see in Kuwana so much so it's easy to get distracted," The red headed woman agreed raking hand through her wild mane of hair in embarrassment at the little incident as she regained some of her composure. Taking a moment to straighten her jacket and dust off her pants.

"Tea sounds lovely. I think I saw a little tea house a block back that way," She lifts a gloved hand gesturing with her thumb over her shoulder, "Looked to be in an older building with a red overhang. Little hole in the wall... maybe literally in this case, places like that always have the best blends." She muses, "I'm Azarea by the way. A pleasure to meet you Adamani-san." Azrea adds remembering her manners as she introduces herself before gesturing for the man to follow as she turns on her heel.

"If you don't mind me asking what are you working on? You wouldn't happen to be a novelist would you?" She inquires recalling her own teammate Sengo. She'd need to send him some nice pictures and souvenirs from her time here in Kuwana.

Justu Goes Here

流人
Sightseeing [Kaen/Azarea]Oct 11, 2022 18:38:28 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday rank Special Jonin occupation Genin Team 3, Team Leader

As Kaen followed his fellow red head to the hole in the wall tea shop. He answered a grin semi forming on his face. "I study things I'm a problem solver of sorts. The thing I can tell you I was working on was how the dome which the exams was made." The jonin replied as he ducked under a cloth door which lead to the hole in the wall tea shop. "When I get back home I'll be busy making mock ups of what I seen. And testing the best methods of deconstructing said things. Then I'll send a report of my findings too the Kage of the rock I guess." Kaen offered more information as he and Azarea where lead to there seats 

Tag| used new temp 

Sightseeing [Kaen/Azarea]Oct 11, 2022 18:43:57 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Dome

"How do you think it was made?" Azarea questions glancing out the window at the distant dome of the arena where it loomed over the other buildings as the two were settled at a small table near said window. The waitress handing them both a few menu's as Azarea glanced down perusing their selection until... her hive strongly informed her that they wanted the blueberry tea. No want wasn't the right term. Needed the blueberry tea. Shaking her head she set that aside as her drink order and considered the various sweets and finger foods the place had to offer.

"I thought maybe it was a mix of doton or other elements, but I could be wrong. I know there are a few dome techniques certain ninjutsu trees favor. So I'm curious what your thoughts on the matter are?" Azarea questioned glancing up over her menu with a small quirk of a smile.

Justu Goes Here

流人
Sightseeing [Kaen/Azarea]Oct 17, 2022 16:17:53 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull

The red head Glanced at the menu. He was glad that they served coffee and donuts he would get the coffee black and get the honey glazed donuts. The sugar and caffeine would help him think. Kaen lived off of four hours of sleep a night. He set the menu aside as his meal mate asked him a question. a callused hand came up to his bare chin. "How was it made?" the question was as much for himself as it was for her. "Jutsu was maybe used in some parts but the structure carrys weight...." He thought of how he would do it. "If it where me concrete reinforced with rebar. I don't know any doton so, I would have to build it by hand...like a igloo, then I would add brackets to reinforce the whole thing the dome would keep its self structurally sound." 

He relayed his order to the wait staff who asked he was curious why Azarea was in Iwa. "How did you find your self in Iwa?"  

Tag| used new temp 

Sightseeing [Kaen/Azarea]Oct 17, 2022 16:34:14 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Doton

At the mention of doughnuts Azarea decides to make that her order of choice for sweets as she requests it and her blackberry tea from the waiter with a smile. Handing off her menu as she settles back into her chair her expression thoughtful. "Well... cement is just mud really. It wouldn't be too hard to set the rebar and then use doton jutsu to get the cement in place and hold it. Some doton like Doroku Gaeshi - [Earth Shore Return] would probably be perfect for construction now that I think about it." The girl muses deciding she'd take that idea back with her to Kumo. Is she could get the assistance of some of the Jokyu to use their abilities to set the metal in place it would probably make constructing their own facilities if they ever hosted the exams go much much faster.

"Ah, as for why I'm here..." Azarea trailed off as she opens up her jacket to show her badge pinned to the front of her shirt. "I'm entering into the exams. Better late then never I suppose." She half explains and half jokes as she offers the man a shrug. "Though I would have come to spectate regardless just to get a chance to see Tsuchi no Kuni. It's always interesting to meet new people and learn about new cultures."

Justu Goes Here

流人
Sightseeing [Kaen/Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 16:09:11 GMT -5
Admani Kaen
Admani Kaen Avatar
groupnull

"Mineral content of said mud and where its made helps. In Amegakure it rains almost nonstop doton would help there or all the blocks would need to be made inside." His chin would rest in his hand as he made his thoughts aloud. "the metal has the be flexible the blocks hold the weight. It has to be able to move, be it weather or movements of the ground. My study's into seismic resitant structure's Had a few break throughs." He wouldn't tell her it was in the pursuit of crumbling them, that was for him to know.

When she mentioned and showed off her Chunin exam participation a hint of nostalgia feel upon his face. "I remember my exam. The practical 
portion was where I stood out. The one on one's. The First match, was a thinking match. Got paired up against a Nara from Konoha. I used my self as bait for a trap." he laced his fingers together and  rested his chin on his hands. "I lost the second, but I did enough to where my opponent  couldn't move on. How do you think you'd fair?" He asked as there order was placed down.

Tag| used new temp 

Sightseeing [Kaen/Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 22:25:48 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Assessment

"True you'd need a period of decent weather long enough to allow for things to set and metal that was flexible enough to shift." Azarea muses considering the problem at hand. If they made such things in Kumogakure no Sato it'd need to be during the brief periods of clear weather near the middle of summer. Though there were alternative areas free off weather they could build. A suggestion to bring up to the Raikage at a later date for certain.

As Kaen questions who she thinks she'll fair in the exams Azarea's lips quirk into a smile, "Scoping me out for your allies hmm?" The red head teases, but there's no heat to her words. "I think I'll do well in the practical's and depending on my match ups early on make it to the mid finals if I'm lucky. If I'm unlucky I will probably forfeit after putting on a decent show seeing as I'll likely be field promoted regardless of if I succeed or fail. I favor missions over flashy combats." She admits with a loose shrug as she gives her honest assessment.

Justu Goes Here

流人

quick reply

compose a reply