Oonakayama Takato
For Sunagakure
Oonakayama Takato Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 33 years old birthday 2/5 rank Kazekage occupation

This Is For the Future

For The Days To Come

To the Most Esteemed Hirana Kizumi,

I must apologize for my tardiness in reaching out to you and congratulating you with your election as leader of Kumogakure.

Although I do not have the pleasure to meet you, your reputation proceeds you and I'm sure that the noble people of Kumogakure and indeed, Kaminari no Kuni are in safest hands.

The road ahead is hard, for I have threaded a path not too dissimilar to yous, but with your guidance Kumo shall return to its day of glory.

But you need not thread this alone. I believe that there is much cultural, economic and military exchange that could happen between our shinobi which in turn would strengthen our villages. Like our mutual bonds exist with Konoha, I do believe that our villages are meant to be allies and grow in strength together.

To that end, I would like to propose a meeting between us, so we may discuss the terms of any future alliance, my village and I are at your disposal if you wish to visit us, but if you're unable I would be more than delighted to visit Kumogakure for I have longed to see the wonders of the mountains that surround your village.

I anxiously await to hear back from you,

Most Sincerely,

Oonakayama Takato
Yondaime Kazekage
Regent of Kaze no Kuni.

notes
MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 418 posts
Dispatch from the WestFeb 26, 2023 5:37:31 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

In a firm, neat hand—not the script of someone practiced in calligraphy, but rather the strict, blocky letters of someone making an active effort to be legible:

To the Distinguished Oonakayama Takato,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize in kind for my own tardiness: though it’s a poor excuse, I’m sure you’re familiar with the rigorous work involved in accepting such an honorable position.

In truth, I had hoped to extend a similar offer, and am immensely grateful to know that we are on the same page. I would be honored to meet with you and would humbly accept your offer to visit my homeland: we’re in the midst of preparing for a festival, a task surprisingly more detailed and labor-intensive than I had expected.

Kumogakure’s gates are open to you and yours. Your daughter Oonokayama Arashi was a wonderful and honored guest in recent months, and I hope to extend the same hospitality to you and your shinobi alike.

I look forward to working with you, and bringing our people into the future in tandem.

Warmly,
Hirana Kizumi
Hachidaime Raikage

LAIKA OF THQ

tactician has written 452 posts