It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]

compose a reply
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 20, 2022 15:33:58 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"it's an ineffable thing".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

GOTTA BOUNCE

So, one of the foxes had spotted Shigure, who had his Byakugan so focused on what was going on inside Miroru's room that he didn't even notice he was being watched as well. But he did notice Miroru's reaction, and when the girl used her Body Flicker Technique, Shigure knew he had to move away immediately. "Henge!" he exclaimed with a single hand seal, as a poof of smoke would cover his body just as Miroru appeared, creating the illusion he had more clothing than he actually had on him. Looking at the girl with a distressed expression on his face, he would place his index in front of his lips. "Shush!!" and without further ado, he would use all of his speed that granted him the moniker of Shigure of the Tornado to get the hell out of there, like a blur.

Still, he heard Azarea shouting loudly to Atagi to get to the right balcony next time, and even though he knew she was likely just trying to cover up for something, he still felt a sting to his heart, as jealously hit him like a haymaker to the face. "It's just for show... Stop thinking, idiot!" he grit his teeth as he made his way through the streets, heading to the small inn he was staying at. He needed to go meet this boy, make sure he wasn't just a creep, and also make sure he wasn't getting too many ideas with Azarea, even though he felt somewhat silly for wanting to do just that.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Hotel
Exit post
[ ]
[260 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 22, 2022 5:34:56 GMT -5
Uzumaki Atagi
Keep on keeping on.
Uzumaki Atagi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 29th rank Genin occupation
Do not be afraid to do the good that is small

”I'd contest that I'm typically quite lucky, actually! And I might be a hidden genius.” Both of those claims were, at best, highly dubious. When the foreign voice sounds out from the fox, Atagi turns to look at it, and he squints. ”Sensei? Who in the...” His head was practically spinning from the series of chaotic events...and all of a sudden he was getting told to strip down.

”Why-. That's not-!” Palms smack at his still-wet cheeks, dragging down his face until fingertips slide off his chin. It was beginning to dawn on him that there was no good way out of this. Options were diminishing rapidly. It looked like he was stuck between seeming like a pervert who was trying to sneak into the room of a little girl (and one from a whole 'nother village, to boot) or returning home in nothing but his underwear. He joins Azarea and the mysterious (and apparently shirtless) man outside in the burning-cheeks club, face reddening all the way through. ”...fine. FINE!” Quashing his pride, at least temporarily, Atagi crosses his arms over his head to grab at the shoulders of his shirt, tugging it upward and off-- following suit with the pants until he was standing there in nothing but his boxers, red with a pattern of little watermelons all over them. Chucking the clothes onto the ground with the expected amount of frustration, balling them up, he darts out the door to the balcony.

When Azarea 'throws him a bone' by implying that he was trying to sneak into her room instead of the Uchiha's, he rolls with it, however begrudgingly. ”I'm sorry! I get lost easy!” A brief handseal, to focus chakra for the tree walking technique, then he vaults over the edge of the balcony with one (sore) arm, making a run for it (on the outside wall of the hotel) back to his own room, clad in nothing but his still-soaking wet skivvives in the cold fall night, arms clutching at himself.

He could only pray that the incident stayed between the four of them, though all the shouting and other commotion nearly assured the complete opposite.

( | | )
aeron at thq
last edit by Uzumaki Atagi on Oct 22, 2022 5:35:47 GMT -5
Knocker has written 329 posts
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 23, 2022 12:34:44 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
F W I S H

Miroru pops onto the balcony and blinks at- a normally dressed Shigure shooshing her. Her face screwed up with confusion, and she opened her mouth to say- something?

And then he was gone.

What was she supposed to do, even?

The same thing a stressed Miroru always does.

Make shit up.

"Hm hm hm~ as expected of someone with my talents! Not only did Onee-chan come to my rescue, but she must have alerted my teacher on the way up- or maybe he just sensed something was wrong! It seems he sent a clone up with such haste he must have forgotten he was dressed for bed~" Miroru shrugged idly and stepped back into the room, eyes closed to accentuate her awesomeness and casual "honesty."

"Still, I can't blame him, if my favorite student was being accosted by their own Pervert-san, I'd probably forget I was in pajamas, twatermelons?!"

That was an awkward time to open her eyes. So she shut them again and dove over the bed, hiding from the nearly naked stranger and trying not to draw any more attention than necessary now that she'd been shooshed. "Bye, pervert-san! Try not to freeze anything off on your WALK OF SHAME!"

And then it was just her and Azarea.

Azarea...

https://i.imgur.com/VPplw2Y.jpg

And that face peeking over the bed.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 2c/4i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 23, 2022 19:44:36 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Escape

With Atagi gone, Shigure having thankfully escaped mostly unnoticed, it just left her and Miroru. A smirking Miroru. Sighing Azarea raked a hand through her wild mane of hair, shook her head, and shouldered the broken table leg. She could probably slot it back into place without the damage being noticed... at least till she was gone and just leave some 'repair' fees behind to cover the incident. As stretching Azarea offered her kohai a wave.

"Right. I'mma go back to bed now. Call me if you have any more problems Miroru-chan, but for now I'm rather beat." Azarea quipped and with a seal activated her own shunshin to escape before the girl could ask anymore awkward questions. The woman knowing full well that she'd need to sooth her poor boyfriends flustered feelings tomorrow which meant food... Maybe she'd try Shigure's own onigiri recipe and make them for him in the morning to enjoy when he went out to train. Not a bad idea. As Azarea settled into her room once more. Alone.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts

quick reply

compose a reply