compose a reply
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 13, 2022 23:54:05 GMT -5
Uzumaki Atagi
Keep on keeping on.
Uzumaki Atagi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 29th rank Genin occupation
Do not hesitate to do the good that is small

If opportunity was the art of making doors where there was no outline for them, Atagi was a rectangular wrecking ball. In lieu of the time to make his way to the rock course on the nearby mountain (not to mention the added dangers for someone of his skill and scope without a chaperone) the crimson-haired shinobi has taken matters into his own hands. The hotel that the competitors were granted free stay in was tall enough...much of the walls were hewn stone...and there were plenty of rooms that had balconies, especially on the higher story floors. That made it perfect for impromptu climbing!

Or so the reasoning went, anyway. That's what led him to the here and now, flexed fingers tightly gripping sections of wall, feet (wearing proper shoes, for once, instead of sandals) searching for purchase and holds. Free climbing was much less dangerous for a shinobi who knew how to walk on walls compared to your average person, and indeed, one might think that it was a needless endeavour, considering that fact.

But a workout was a workout, and Atagi always seemed eager to hone at his physical form...or get it harmed, somehow. Often, some combination of the two. Clad in loose pants of an ashen colouration and a dark green tee, along with his competitor's badge, the genin from the land of grass scales the side of the hotel. With great difficulty, admittedly.

Khh, fuck. They always make it sound so much easier, yeah? Never, ever have I read a passage about a hero's muscles cramping, or their toes getting sore, or that twisting feeling in your gut, or...

”Hup!” Hefting himself up onto the balcony nearest to him, Atagi draws himself up onto the railing, then rolls right onto his back, staring up at the sky, chest rising and falling as he draws deep breaths, arms hanging loosely at either side. Closing his eyes, he decided that he'd get his second wind, here. A few minutes, at most.

Of course, he hadn't exactly asked the owner of the room for permission. There was a good chance most of them were empty, but...ah, well. Problems were best resolved by encountering them.

()
aeron at thq
Knocker has written 329 posts
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 15, 2022 0:56:46 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 223 | notes

Atagi's restful moment was interrupted by the sudden sound of unrolling paper- and an entirely unwelcome gush of frigid water blasting from inside the room! After doing her best to drench the intruder with the water from one of her numerous scrolls, the room's resident threw open the curtains and leveled a mean looking copper+and+wood staff at him!

https://i.imgur.com/9zNFk8m.jpg

"WHADDARYADOINERE?!" She rambled all in the same breath. Her competitor's badge hung from her neck, swaying as she demanded answers! "Are you a saboteur?! Here to ruin my chances to compete?! Rascal! Scoundrel, I say! Or are you an assassin?!" Her stick crackled with Raiton, a menacing sight- especially if he'd gotten doused by that water! "OR-" Her face went red. "WAIT ARE YOU JUST A PERVERT?! I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH PERVERTS!!!"

Just out of sight, a few more Miroru's were prepared to handle this ecchi person! One behind the doorway leading in, another hiding under the bed, and the real one was in the bathroom, ready to bolt out the door if there was any real trouble!

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 1 | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 16, 2022 5:06:52 GMT -5
Uzumaki Atagi
Keep on keeping on.
Uzumaki Atagi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi

”Gwah!”

The water hits Atagi with an unpleasant smack, splashing over his entirety, soaking his hair and clothing in a matter of moments. And to make matters worse, it was cold. Immediately, he responds by rolling, since it's the quickest thing he can do in his position...thankfully onto the balcony itself, and not off it. Flopping onto the ground with another wet sounding smack and then springing up quickly to a knee, gaze snapping onto who he presumed was his would-be assailant...who appeared by all rights and regards to be a girl at least one head shorter than him, and significantly younger to boot. ”The hell's wrong with you?!” Since she's shouting, he's also raised his voice, too indignant at the soaking and the interruption of his so-called second wind to be embarrassed about falling into her pace.

Springing up to his feet, tufts of hair matted down against some of his features, he's only further riled by the series of accusations levied at him, each successive one more ridiculous than the last. ”You little-. Scoundrel? Assassin?? Pervert??? The sheer incredulity scrawled onto his features surpasses that of a mere disbelieving brow-furrowing, or a dubious widening of the eyes. Jabbing an accusatory finger her way, he gets even louder. ”YOU CAN'T BE OLDER THAN LIKE TWELVE WHO WOULD BE PERVING ON YOU?” That was a great thing to be yelling about, assuredly. They might have to do some explaining to the neighbors, later. Or security. Or just about anyone within hearing distance.

Since she was already waving a raiton-covered stick at him, he drops into a defensive stance of his own, gulping nervously at the prospect of getting zapped by it in his soaked state...but as his indignation subsides, cheeks red with fluster, it turns into an open-palmed, hands-out stance, as if he was supposed to be surrendering. ”Wait, wait. Let's relax n' talk this out, yeah? Look, if I haven't already killed you, I must be trustworthy!” He bargained, gesturing at his badge and then her own, back and forth in an animated fashion, as if that was supposed to be a reason for him to not be sabotaging her.
()
aeron at thq
last edit by Uzumaki Atagi on Oct 16, 2022 5:09:25 GMT -5
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 16, 2022 5:48:16 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 265 | notes
"LANGUAGE." The redheaded girl snapped as he swore. "And there's nothing wrong with me~" She cooed sweetly. "I am in comfy pajamas and in my room. YOU are on my balcony, soaking wet, and definitely not supposed to be here. So what's wrong with YOU, pervert-san~?"

”YOU CAN'T BE OLDER THAN LIKE TWELVE WHO WOULD BE PERVING ON YOU?”

https://c.tenor.com/oVZSrxQFr1UAAAAC/misaka-mikoto-railgun.gif

He seemed to cotton on to the danger he was in, about then, and did his best to talk his way out of everything- and for a moment, he might even think he was off the hook. She still had that smile, right? That was a good sign, right?

Right?

Without dropping her smile, Miroru stuck the tip of the stick into the puddle he was still standing in.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/dWaZmoIuZWelqgt90p/giphy.gif?cid=790b761145ed8b101b75c3a99109a03fb7588b8390079ef0&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

When his ears stopped ringing and his vision cleared a few moments later, he was treated to a fascinating new sight.

https://c.tenor.com/4hd2tiJipiQAAAAC/toaru-kagaku-no-railgun-railgun-t.gif

Miroru loomed over him with fists full of ninja wire, clearly preparing to tie him up to turn over to whatever authorities handled pervy competitors. "I will have you know, I am THIRTEEN and it's YOUR PERVY TASTES IN QUESTION. For all I know, you were trying to find Uriko-chan's room! Or Azarea-chan's! Well, NO MORE! Your hentai adventures end here, pervert-san!"

MISSIONS
last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Oct 16, 2022 5:49:04 GMT -5
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 17, 2022 5:29:29 GMT -5
Uzumaki Atagi
Keep on keeping on.
Uzumaki Atagi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi

The smile did seem terribly promising, that much was true. A moment, perhaps two of bated breath, one could practically see the sweat drop sliding down the side of his face...not that it'd look much different from the beads of water that kept trickling down his features from his hair. ”Wai-!”

Unable to even get out the word itself before Miroru dipped the staff into the water, the lightning natured chakra arcing off if it, leaping like a rabbit from the puddle to his body in an instant. Mouth opens in a silent yelp of pain, at first, but warps to clenched teeth as every muscle in his body seems to contract simultaneously. Hot white light flashed through his vision, and if she was doing or saying anything, he certainly couldn't make it out over that ringing that seemed to be coming from his eardrums. It was enough to make him crumple, of course, eyes aflutter and slightly out of focus, leveling at the still-angry Miroru above him. ”Mngh...hubwha...” Blinkblinkblink. Smacking at both his cheeks, he finally (mostly) regains his senses, though that soreness in his body is unshakable.

His first instinct is to throw something back her way like 'how in the hell is thirteen so much better than twelve you're lucky I even guessed that high' or another equally stupid phrase but he stops himself, still holding his hands out. ”Oh, c'mon! I'm not even resisting or running or picking you up by the scruff of your neck or anything, yeah?? It's a misunderstanding, I'm telling you! I can explain! I'm no perv, I'm a hero of justice and a paragon of righteousness-- or at least, I'm working at it!” He pauses, brows furrowing together slightly. He didn't know any Uriko...wait, would he ironically try to sneak in Azarea's room? She was terribly attractive, and their shared interest only made him that much more----.

Something is seriously wrong with you if you're even THINKING about that Mr. I'm-supposed-to-be-the-protagonist and you know what else even if it was true you definitely should not be saying it aloud to anyone LEAST of all this extremely dangerous twelve-year-old looking thirteen-year-old girl!

Still, if she's a shared connection, it can't hurt to try n' use that to get him out of this spot of trouble. ”You know Azarea...chan? I met her just recently too, yeah? I bet she'd vouch for me a million percent, so if you can't trust me surely you can her, right?” Atagi didn't even consider how suspicious it would look that he was claiming someone who wasn't around would vouch for him. Wriggling around a little, he looks like he might be trying to right himself, but it was going to be a few minutes, probably, before he could do that so easily, considering the zap. It was her prerogative on whether to trust that he really did have an explanation or if she should actually try to restrain him.
()
aeron at thq
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 17, 2022 23:42:28 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
"Yeah! You're not! CUZ I TAZED YOU. You can't say "whoa whoa sweet cheeks look at all the crime I ain't doin'" when you've been in a drooling pervert daze for the last two minutes!" That may be an exaggeration. "Besides, if you tried, you'd get a crash course in Flying No Jutsu. As in you'd get sent flying halfway across the plaza on a course towards a crash landing!"

He kept protesting, and her eyes went all squinty. "That so?! Funny, me and the Justice Scouts never seem to see you in any of the Hero of Righteousness weekly serial! Where's your credentials?!" Working on it. Hrmph. She wasn't buying it.

"Okay, so I'm supposed to just. Take your word that you have some OTHER reason for clambering around on the outside of the building, Pervert-san?"

But then he said Azarea would vouch for him.

A million percent, eh?!

"WILL she now?! Well, we'll just see about that! You see, while you were drooling all over yourself, Pervert-san, I sent- uh- a clone! Down to Azarea-chan's room! They'll be back any minute, and we'll see who's telling the truth!"

Elsewhere, a small redhead in a nightgown pounded on a familiar door. "Onee-chan! There's a pervert on my balcony! I zapped him and left some clones there to detain him! He said his name was..." A moment later. "A-actually he didn't say but he said he knows you and you'd vouch for him a million percent! Do you know any redheaded perverts?!"

MISSIONS
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 18, 2022 0:12:49 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

War Path

Miroru's knock is at first met with silence then rapid hasty cursing one voice definitely Azarea's and... for a second it sounds like someone else is saying something before whatever noise is muffled and there's the sound of rustling fabric and the sharp crack of something wooden being snapped. As Azarea practically kicks open the door giving Miroru a very brief glance into the empty room behind her with it's open window. Her face twisted into a furious snarl, fangs bared, scarlet eyes blazing, and wielding a broken table leg in one hand. The woman clearly having gotten dressed with all post haste, her black pajama bottoms hastily thrown on, crimson hair a wild mess, suspicious bruises running the length of her neck and collarbone, and her bright pink tanktop on backwards.

"Let me at-em Miroru! What stupid fucking pervert dares to break into my kohai's room in the damn middle of the night." The woman snaps clearly on a war path, "I'll fucking neuter the bastard!" Azarea growls she follows Miroru back down the hall and up a floor flinging the door open looking less like Atagi's angelic saving grace and more like an angry demon fit to drag the man to hell as her eyes alight upon the downed Uzumaki on the floor.

"A pervert and an imposter a see~" She hisses baring down on the man as she brings the broken table leg down hard onto the floor with a crack of wood right between the boys legs and inches from his family jewels. Before Azarea leans against her makeshift club looking for all the world like a towering oni or perhaps a fearsome yakuza boss as she sneers down at the red head.

"If you're really Atagi you betta answer straight you punk~ What did Crown Prince Hisanobu say when he first confessed to Saintess Yotsuko in book three chapter eighteen of Twelve Hands?" She snarls out... the subject matter really not matching the woman's murderous thuggish tone.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 18, 2022 4:50:09 GMT -5
Uzumaki Atagi
Keep on keeping on.
Uzumaki Atagi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi

Well, if this wasn't a classic case of things just going from bad to worse. Atagi's first through fourth thoughts were that this child's inability to understand reason was phenomenal. The fifth, a breakthrough of the synapses, briefly makes him think that maybe he is the one at fault here, for putting himself in such an unreasonably suspicious position. But it's discarded even faster than it comes to life, because irritation mounts. All he can manage is flustered guffaws and half-sputtered words at her going on and on.

”That...I! I have not been drooling all over myself!” Eyes flit downward to his chin, and he wipes a hand across the corner of his mouth and bottom lip, because actually, he had been. Well, it was more like there was drool there-- probably from being zapped so harshly, not that that'd do him much good as a defense. ”There's no such thing as a Justice Scout and if there was a Hero of Righteousness serial I'd totally know about it!” He shouted with complete, if unfounded confidence, not knowing much of the going ons beyond Kusagakure's walls, let alone whole other countries. ”I-in fact, I'd be in it!”

When she says that she's sent a clone to Azarea's room, the whiteness that overtakes his face grants him the appearance of a dead man walking. ”Wha-. I know I said that, but, but, but...” But what, exactly? It should've been a good thing, that he'd have actual backup, but considering that Atagi's first ever greeting to the older shinobi from the cloud had been staring directly at her rack, the series of misunderstandings that led to his demise were already playing out in the Uzumaki's head.

Just as he's beginning to collect his thoughts into something presentable as a defense, the door's flung open, and yet more chaos ensues. The wooden table leg, smashed down against the floor with a frightening sound, makes Atagi's legs reflexively pull up, and he gives what is, quite frankly, a terrified, girlish scream. "HYAAAAA!” Flapping his arms in front of him and holding them outward still, he gulps nervously, trying to piece together an answer inbetween his life (and the future lives of his progeny) flashing before his eyes. ”It's me, it's me, it actually is I swear it WHERE did you even GET that it looks like it was on a table or chair two seconds ago and it's STILL SPLINTERing please GODS.” It looked like he was going to cry, if this kept up. Actually, he might've already been crying, it was just hard to tell because of the water.

”H-h-he says, ah...” Drawing a deep breath, Atagi clears at his throat, trying to speak properly despite quivering like a leaf, eyes squeezed shut before he realizes he should at least try and keep his wits about him if he needs to make a quick get away. Despite his instincts to stare directly at Azarea's cleavage, he resists if only to not lend any further credence to the 'pervert-san' moniker. ”...that he's sorry he didn't say anything sooner, but that he'd give up everything, even his crown, if it meant that she'd be his. Even being so brazen as to propose to her suddenly! Which she of course has to reject, at least for the time being, but.” A nervous gulp follows, eyes looking between the (clone) Miroru and the (real) Azarea to see what the final judgement'd be.

( | )
aeron at thq
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 18, 2022 9:30:17 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"it's an ineffable thing".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

COLD AUTUMN BREEZE FOR A SHIRTLESS GUY

Shigure's heart was beating like a drum, and he was still breathing heavily. The use of the Tree Climbing Technique helping him find a quick way out of Azarea's room, as he stood beside the window due to Miroru's sudden interruption. "Thank goodness for the Byakugan..." he thought to himself, doujustu still active, as he was still trying to assess his own situation. At least he had his pants on, but being bare-chested on the outside, in the peak of autumn was not very pleasant, even for someone who had a preference for cold temperatures.

Still, he was concerned. He had heard what Miroru had said and if there was truly a pervert attacking her in her own room, he would want to have a moment with this filthy individual. Tracking their steps through the building's walls with the Byakugan, he would finally see a guy with crimson, messy hair and golden eyes. The Hidden Grass Village's forehead protector an indication he was a shinobi.

Being close enough to hear the voices, but not quite enough to fully distinguish what they were saying, he could only see Azarea threatening the man with the leg of the table, right between his legs, which prompted Shigure to widen his eyes. He didn't know whether to feel vindicted, or to feel bed for the guy, as he did seem - by his expression - to be apologetical. "Maybe he got in there by mistake?" he wondered, as he tried to analyze the man so he could reach a conclusion.

However, whatever it was that they were saying, it prompted a halt - even if temporary - to the execution of his future lineage. "What's going on?" he wondered, as he slowly approached Miroru's window, while still doing his best to keep himself out of their sight. Curiosity killed, the cat, yes, but this issue involved two people he deeply cared about, so he was not going to turn a blind eye to it.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Hotel
Outside of the window, onto the wall with Tree Climbing.
[ ]
[341 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 18, 2022 20:49:17 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin

Miroru blinked, surprised at the noises from inside the room. Whispering? That wasn't Azarea's voice. Why would she be talking to herself anyhow? Did she have company? Was she cursing because she was mad Miroru showed up..? The crack of the table, for a split second, reinforced the concern- and then the door flung open, and Miroru got more intel than she bargained for. None of it was immediately pertinent, but-

... hm.

This merited some investigation.

"HA! Have, too! Is compulsive lying a Pervert-san class ability, or are you just a special breed of hentai!?" Crowed the redhead keeping Atagi in place. "And there ABSOLUTELY is such thing as a Justice Scout! You're talking to the leader! I've got subordinates, you know! Four of them, each stronger'n'smarter than the last!" As he protested the lack of a Hero of Righteousness serial, a suspiciously familiar nightgown sleeve poked up from behind the bed and hurled the last of Miroru's Konoha-printed magazines to the vanguard redhead. In an impressive display of reflexes, she snatched it out of the air and showed it to him. "CAUGHT AGAIN! And you're right about one thing- YOU'RE NOT IN HERE!"

Cuz he's a Grass Shinobi, of course.

The redheads rushed back upstairs, and Miroru preened as she peeked from behind the terror that was Azarea unleashed in defense of her kohai! "Yeah! Just like I said! You're in for it now, Pervert-san!" The door to her room was still open. Not an accident. The Miroru in the bathroom was, after all, discretely pricking her finger on a hotel razor so she could summon a pair of teensy tiny little foxes.

https://i.imgur.com/CGs1X57.jpg

She murmured the room number and added, "Go on the balcony and look around. The culprit might have escaped- or I might be onto something." One of the teensy foxes nodded and scurried out.

The entire execution might prove extremely confusing to Shigure, as- despite the summoning being perfectly detectable with his Doujutsu... she didn't summon anything it could notice, and the tiny foxes were awfully stealthy.

Meanwhile, the clone with Azarea looked between her and Atagi a few times. "Wait, that's it? Pervert-san gets a POP QUIZ to get outta jail free?!"

Well. Not free. He got soaked on a late autumn night, and then electrocuted, threatened, "blessed" by a new nickname...

Bakenokawa
Hive Mind:
Each and every Bakenokawa share a hive mind, capable of sharing any information they gather with each-other, creating a network of minds.

Stealth:
The Bakenokawa have developed to be virtually undetectable. They can move at high speeds without making sound, and are small enough to hide in even the tightest of spaces. Due to their lack of developed chakra network, they can go virtually undetected by sensors, the exception being Sage's.

MISSIONS
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 18, 2022 21:09:19 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Dignity & Lack Thereof

"Of course he's not getting off scott free Miroru-chan, but we're in a city with tons of foreign shinobi. It'd be incredibly easy for someone to impersonate one of our allies." Azarea explained deciding to turn this into a 'teaching moment' for both Miroru and Atagi by different stripes. "So it's important we check our allies especially if they're doing something strange and out of character for what we know about them." She adds before turning a hard frown on the red headed Uzumaki.

"At least I thought this would be out of character for the real Atagi," She quips rather disappointed the man had answered her question correctly meaning he was the real deal. "Man... what. the. absolute. fuck. are you doing in my baby kohai's room in the middle of the damn night? You better have a real good explanation or no amount of fan theory conversations are gonna save you right now." Azarea states as the woman straightens removing the chair leg makeshift bat from between his knees as she thumps it threateningly against her palm. Her expression clearly reading 'don't try me.'

The Uzumaki would be paying the price one way or another, but the bill that was coming due would probably differ depending on the check he cashed with his explanation. The poor guy most certainly wouldn't be leaving with his dignity intact, but he might at least make it out with everything still attached.

Justu Goes Here

流人
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 19, 2022 4:03:11 GMT -5
Uzumaki Atagi
Keep on keeping on.
Uzumaki Atagi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi

The sheer relief that echoed in Atagi's sigh would've been obvious to even the least empathetic of folk, with how drawn out it is, the way the tenseness spills from his body like a sieve. Then, he re-inflates (with energy), sitting up cross-legged in a decidedly respectful looking pose, even if it wasn't a dogeza or anything. ”I'm telling you, it's not like I ended up here intentionally! I was just climbing the hotel, yeah?” The Uzumaki gives a dramatic flex of one arm, wincing from the soreness still present both from the climbing itself and the shock. Rubbing at it with the other arm and looking quite undignified, soaking wet like a dog fresh out of the bath who'd yet to give a customary run around the house. "I got tired, this was the closest spot to lay out and not move for a few minutes, and then I get assaulted outta nowhere!" he insists, thoroughly downplaying the fact that he was essentially actively trespassing by 'just resting'.

Eyeing Miroru, he points outward at her, index finger flicking down to her toes, then up toward the top of her head, trying to add more to the pile of mounting evidence in his defense now that Azarea appeared to (mostly) be on his side instead of intent on his impotency. ”Listen, your kohai is very cute and all that with her little pajamas, but she doesn't look older than maybe twelve, and that's pushing it. Really not my type! Honest, on whatever god or gods you believe in.” Then, he flaps his hands towards his own chest, gesturing at himself up and down. ”And me, I-. All I've got are the clothes on my back, y'know? I'm almost offended, really. If I was on some sorta lewd mission, and that's a massive IF, I'd definitely put the right amount of effort in and come prepared!”

Trying to get up to his feet proper, now, having recovered from the zap, he eyes them warily, on the offchance they did or said anything to indicate that he shouldn't be doing that.

( | | )
aeron at thq
last edit by Uzumaki Atagi on Oct 19, 2022 4:06:46 GMT -5
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 19, 2022 17:26:05 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"it's an ineffable thing".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

GETTING CLOSER

Another thing Shigure had noticed was the large amount of tiny sized foxes in the place. They had their own chakra signature, but Miroru's chakra also lingered in them, a sign that they were her summons. "Those are the Hokage's summons... I guess it makes sense he would share the contract with her." he thought to himself, taking a mental note of that fact. Enticed by his own curiosity, Shigure would move closer to the window, trying to get within hearing range, but being mindful of not being spotted, which was quite tricky. Ultimately, the best he got was to kind of hear what was being said, with some of the words too muffled for him to figure them out.

Azarea seemed quite livid, and was still threatening this red-haired boy with the leg of the table, while Miroru seemed both embarrassed and angry as well. He seemed apologetical enough, so maybe this was a mistake. "Maybe he got in the room by mistake, thinking it was his, or maybe something sillier, like climbing training... I don't know... But he doesn't look like a bad guy. Well... Even though he was. No, stop. Don't be jealous. It's whatever." he shook his head, slapping his cheeks to try and snap out of silly emotions.

All this relationship thing was kind of a new thing to him; he had been engaged, yes, but that was something political. Being with someone he actually liked was not something he ever thought would happen in his life. He just needed to get used to that.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Hotel
Approached a little more, still can't properly hear
[ ]
[268 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 19, 2022 22:54:51 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin

"As expected of Azarea-chan! Always a mind towards strategy!" Miroru chirped, impressed and excited to see her working. The badass presented here made her nearly swoon in amazement- well. Amazement, or possibly other emotions, but they weren't on display, thanks to Miroru having the sense not to stare at any envy-inflicting anatomy!

There was a brief internal debate on whether to take offense at being called Baby, but Miroru was tactically minded enough to take that pass and run with it, holding on to Azarea's waist and leaning around her to deliver the most devastating insult she knew:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/190011bdbb0d7e44dcdd8870a7f2e0eb/tumblr_nraoet99FN1qm3rsfo1_250.gif

"HOW THE HECK IS "I CLIMBED THE HOTEL ONTO YOUR BALCONY" ANYTHING BUT CONFIRMATION YOU DID END UP HERE INTENTIONALLY?!" Miroru accused from the safety of Azarea's shadow. "I splashed Pervert-san cuz he was on my balcony for no reason, and instead of apologizing or leaving, he told ME I was outta line! And THEN he said my boobs weren't big enough for him to be interested in! WHICH MEANT HE LOOKED."

That was- well, he confirmed himself that he was contending that she was too young for his tastes, but it was understandable that Miroru took it that way, even if her retelling filtered through her own wounded pride and came out less than strictly accurate.

"Uh-huh, and isn't that exactly WHAT a pervert would say when caught in the act, Pervert-san?! "Of course I wasn't peeking, she's not my type!" LIKELY STORY!"

She scoffed at his defense, too! "Excuse me, I am the Official Konoha Hijinx Ambassador-" A title she absolutely just made up, but one she would likely be able to nail down if she really wanted. "-and I'm calling baloney on that! A mission of lewd intent would be best served with MINIMAL equipment, to ensure that if caught, one's defense could be as plausible as possible! All of your defenses are circumstantial hearsay! And-"

"Your sensei is standing on the wall outside without a shirt."

The little masked fox stated as its compatriot made it onto Azarea's balcony, the hive mind immediately registering the sight of Shigure's chilly dorsals from below. All that in a female voice, calm and detached- and loud enough for absolutely everyone to hear. Atagi- Shigure- Azarea.

Miroru just dropped her jaw and blasted through a single handseal to Shunshin onto the balcony to see if it was true!

MISSIONS
It's an ineffable thing [Miroru]Oct 19, 2022 23:25:59 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Improvisation

Azarea sighed raking a hand through her hair as she glares down at Atagi, "I really don't know if you're an idiot or unlucky. Probably both." She grumbles out before shaking her head before her heart skips a terrified beat at the fox's words. All color draining from the woman's face as Miroru darts out the window. The realization that if the girl goes out there and causes a fuss any chance of keeping things quiet will be officially shot and...

"Right. Strip down to your boxers and out the window you go. You can get your clothes back in the morning after you've reflected on your actions." Azarea barks out holding out her hand in a hasty 'gimme' motion. Her only chance of salvaging this situation being causing an even bigger ruckus and hoping Shigure takes the opportunity to escape. Hopefully depending on Miroru's actions she can swing the rumor to make it sound like Atagi was visiting her room and cover for the Hyuuga. While it wouldn't do her reputation any favors it was better the general public think she was fooling around with the Uzumaki then catch the Hyuuga heir coming out of her bedroom. She could probably spin it that Atagi got the wrong balcony when looking for her as Azarea ducked her head ears burning in embarrassment and shame. Mentally promising to make it up to Atagi later as once the man had handed over his clothes and gear she practically booted him out the window with a loud yell of "AND GET THE RIGHT BALCONY NEXT TIME YOU IDIOT!!!"

Justu Goes Here

流人

quick reply

compose a reply