Air Mail [Takame/Azarea

compose a reply
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaOct 14, 2022 14:37:17 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Bird Is The Word

Of all the clans of Kumogakure no Sato the Kyuumu clan were perhaps the ones Azarea was most fond of. A distinct lingering soft spot having remained for the crow users and their companions from her time under Riku's tutelage. One that had not faded with time nor age as the exile often found herself picking up injured crows in her jaunts across the village. Some Kyuumu crows and some just regular birds, but all dutifully recovered and packed within a blanket filled crate for transport. The injured were easy to spot given how the avians tended to flock whenever she was having a meal. More then a few having learned that if they played their cards right and looked cute the woman would share a bit of her portion with them. Well so long as they didn't try to eat her Kikiachu. Not that many tried after the first birds attempted to snap one up and then immediately hoarked the insect up. Azarea not needing to be able to communicate with the crows to know from the look in their eyes that her bugs tasted horrendously awful.

Thus visiting the compound had begun somewhat of a routine for the red haired Kumo nin. The woman typically dropping by once or twice a month perhaps more if winds had been bad or right after a genin team had gone through and cleaned all the windows. The inevitable crash of various crows just an every day part of the village in the clouds. As making a soft shushing noise to her box of squawking avian patients Azarea wound her way towards the Kyuumu compound. The woman pausing at the door as she knocked loudly.

Then sighed as she found half a dozen crows suddenly perched on her and hanging off her clothing as though her purpose in life was to be their favorite jungle gym. The Woman simply shaking her head earning a chirp and a peck from one of the birds perched on her head at it played with a few strands of her hair. "You know sometimes I really wish I knew what you lot were saying." She muttered waiting patiently for someone to arrive to open the door.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaOct 21, 2022 14:15:31 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 10th rank Adv Genin occupation
The compound was a haven at least to Takame. He could train here without having to worry about people outside of the clan watching his every move and in turn him having to make sure he wasn't having to make sure they didn't watch his clan technique training. Keeping everything a secret was so difficult, but he took pride in the fact the family was so thorough about their customs. It made them feel more tight-knit and closer because of it well at least in Takame's eyes it did so that's why he loved being in the compound. Yet at the same time, he always felt a little restricted by it wishing for some amount of freedom like the crows and other birds that flew around the world. Though he was so stubborn about the family that he never expressed those interests and simply thought it was just a daydream he would always have.

Today he was doing a small bit of training, though he had finished already, and was conversing with the crows and other birds that seemed to flock to their home. It was very relaxing and the birds gave very enlighting, a bit sometimes weird, conversations that would make the time fly. So he was practically was being lazy and doing nothing that was until some of the birds began flying off. Slightly confused at first, since usually, they stayed with the family members, he understood why quickly afterward when he heard a knock on the entrance of the compound. "Guess we got another delivery," Takame would mutter to himself. He never answered the door before himself, but apparently, some shinobi would come over quite often to deliver birds who needed medical attention to the clan now and then. Takame never went about figuring out who the person was or greet them himself, but the fact the birds flew off to them instead of sticking around got him curious. So he got up and headed for the door.

When he opened the door he saw a red-headed shinobi who was a bit taller than him. They were holding a box that Takame could hear a few birds complaining and protesting from. Tilting an eyebrow he said bluntly, "They are very comfortable in the box you might want to have them in a cage next time." He would grab the box and then pull it close and whisper to the birds, "It's alright I'll make sure you are all taken care of and able to fly free again soon." He would then take notice of the birds perched on her being the ones he had just been conversing with and added, "You sure you aren't part of the clan? Birds don't normally take notice of those who aren't part of our clan."

[attr="class","wpknotes"]word count @tag notes if you want
[attr="class","wpsycho"]EAGLE EYES
[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[attr="class","wcred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.wcred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wcred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.wpsycho]color:#fcfcfc;letter-spacing:3px;font-family:Oswald;font-size:31px;text-transform:uppercase;width:120px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 1px #d91c31, -2px -1px #60d8d2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpsycho span]font-size:39px;line-height:41px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpkimg]border:1px #fcfcfc solid;padding:8px;margin-top:10px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpkimg img:hover]-webkit-filter: invert(1);-moz-filter: invert(1);filter: invert(1);transition: 1.4s ease; -moz-transition: 1.4s ease; -webkit-transition: 1.4s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpknotes]font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpknotes span]text-shadow:1px 1px #d91c31, -1px -1px #60d8d2;color:#555[/newclass]
Elumenate has written 78 posts
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaOct 21, 2022 15:24:41 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Nostalgia

"They're not prisoners. Why would I put them in a cage?" Azarea quipped tilting her head akin to the birds currently using her as a perch as she reaches out slowly to demonstrate to Takame that the top of the box wasn't actually locked or held closed. "Also last time we tried something similar to a cage the little shits thought it'd be a good idea to stick their injured wings and limbs through the bars and make their conditions worse." She grumbles shooting the birds a reproving look knowing well they were probably talking shit, but there's no heat to the woman's eyes or words. Her expression soft and strangely fond as if she just can't quite bring herself to really get mad at the feathered fiends.

Instead now relieved of her burden she lifts both her hands to begin doling out the require head scritching with a long suffering fondness of someone who has been bothered for them often and knew what was expected of them. Crows not unlike cats could be demanding creatures and Azarea had long since accepted that some days she was just bird furniture. "I wouldn't mind if I was part of the clan," She quips with a soft laugh, "But I'm not officially. My Sensei was a Kyuumu. He practically raised me and he enjoyed working with and spoiling the birds so I in turn often worked with and spoiled the birds." Azarea explains as she carefully shifts the crow on her head to her hand smiling at the birds bright gold eyes. Back in the day she knew that somewhere in the village Riku was smiling back at her through them. Now though he was gone out into the world, but she likes to think maybe somewhere the man is watching.

"I'm Azarea. Might I know your name?" She introduces herself with a smile this time for the boy in front of her.

Justu Goes Here

流人
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaOct 26, 2022 21:24:57 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
"At least in a cage they can see the world around them and enjoy the sights," Takame would say in defense of the birds. Sure a box did have its merits and to a degree, a cage would seem like a cell to a lot of birds, but at least they could see and that was always better for their mental states. "As for their conditions they can improve over time as they are only physical afflictions," he would say as he reached into the box and pull out one of the crows. He would gently caress the top of its head before adding, "Mental injuries are a bit harder to fix so it might just be easier to find a way to discern which needs the mental stimuli and which need to be kept inside by psychical methods." Takame might not be a medical shinobi and had no way of actually healing them himself he did have a natural affinity to understand them quite well like others in his clan. He would gently press his forehead to the crown of the crow he was holding and close his eyes to bond with it.

Takame did give the woman a small smile at her saying she wouldn't mind being a part of the clan. While the inner clan didn't much care for outsiders the fact they still needed outside people to help produce more heirs and members was always a welcome boon. She did mention her sensei was a Kyuumu which sort of intrigued Takame, but before he could ask about them they had introduced themselves to him as Azarea. While he didn't care for introductions to people outside of the clan he figured he would be polite for the bird's sake since they seemed to be ok with her there and she was kind enough to bring them to the clan for care. "Takame," he would say shortly before reversing back to the previous topic. "Who was your sensei?" He needed to know if she was an ally of the inner clan or in opposition to it.

[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[newclass=.wcred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wcred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.wpsycho]color:#fcfcfc;letter-spacing:3px;font-family:Oswald;font-size:31px;text-transform:uppercase;width:120px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 1px #d91c31, -2px -1px #60d8d2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpkimg]border:1px #fcfcfc solid;padding:8px;margin-top:10px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpkimg img:hover]-webkit-filter: invert(1);-moz-filter: invert(1);filter: invert(1);transition: 1.4s ease; -moz-transition: 1.4s ease; -webkit-transition: 1.4s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpknotes]font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpknotes span]text-shadow:1px 1px #d91c31, -1px -1px #60d8d2;color:#555[/newclass]
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaOct 27, 2022 3:09:23 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Birds of A Feather

Azarea quirked her lips her face softening into a warm smile as she watches Takame puff himself up in defense of the crows. An action not unfamiliar to her given how defensive she was of her own hive and the crows that had made up her Sensei's flock that still lingered around her place. "The box is just for transporting them. They don't stay in it." She assures him somewhat amused by his misconception.

"I have a little nesting area for them on the roof of my apartment building and a green house they can get into when it rains even with injured wings. They're only in this," And she reaches out to softly tap the box, "to bring them from there to here." Azarea explains holding out a hand to the bird Takame was caressing as she lets it nibble and play with her gloved fingers her sharp scarlet eyes softening to a shade of mulled wine, warm, and with love for the little chaotic creatures. As she nods her head signaling she heard his name "Takame. That's a rather nice name. A little on the nose given the color of your eyes, but not in a bad way." She quips flashing the dark haired shinobi a grin. Though her expression falters a bit as he asks about her Sensei. While she had made progress her rank was still somewhat woeful compared to what one might expect of the apprentice of a former kage. yet... her work spoke for itself. So shoving down her misgiving she soldiered on.

"Kyuumu Riku is my Sensei. He's the one who brought me to Kumo and helped me make a new life here." She admits finally reluctantly retrieving her hand from the playful crow which squawks at her disapprovingly earning itself a chuckle from the young woman. "I believe he was a bit reclusive as far as the clan was concerned. In all the time he raised me he spent most of it in or escaping his office." Azarea adds with a shake of her head and a fond quirk of her lips.

Justu Goes Here

流人
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaNov 3, 2022 3:45:52 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
He still wasn't sure if he could trust her, but the birds seemed to take to her kindly enough so maybe she could be trusted. Well as far as people outside of the clan could be trusted that is. The birds didn't seem too angry with her being placed in a crate though a few of them looked at her a little hungrily which was weird Takame would dismiss that behavior pretty quickly. Especially after she began to explain how they would rest at her greenhouse when they needed to which was certainly a positive in his book. Anyone who could care for birds who were treated as pests by quite a few people had to have some good in them, but even then she was still an outsider he couldn't just trust her blindly it was against his clan's code!

The bird he was bonding with would soon begin playing with the woman's gloves and it confused Takame a bit. Birds usually favored the clan members and not outsiders so why was it disregarding him and focusing on her? It sort of made him feel a bit like he was inferior to her and that he meant nothing to his feathered friends. A small scowl would appear on his face as he watched the bird ignore him. How could it betray him so? Though he wouldn't get to press on these intrusive thoughts when the woman began speaking about her previous sensei.

If he was drinking something he would have done a spit take with how shocked he was that her sensei was someone of the Kyuumu clan! His mouth agape he was in straight shock at this revelation as he quickly closed the door behind him into the compound and began looking around himself. "Good no one is around," Takame would mutter to himself his eyes looking very sharp and darting back and forth around him. The boy would cross his arms and with a slight glare he would bluntly say, "That is not the name of someone who is looked on with kindness in this branch of the clan." While Takame could say more he knew how secure his branch of the clan was so he refused to elaborate any further before adding, "I wouldn't go about advertising this information so freely if I were you." A bit of an ominous statement, but he didn't know how much she knew about the clan or how close she had gotten to them while working under Riku. So being cryptic was probably for the best right now till he could get more information from her.

[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaNov 3, 2022 4:14:41 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

DoubleSpeak

Azarea blinks at the sudden about take and shock to the Kyuumu's expression at the mention of her sensei. A small spark of irritation flaring in her gut as her expression hardened. She knew Riku hadn't always had the best relationship with his clan, but he had loved them in his own way and she'd been given the impression by most of the members she'd interacted with that the man was more simply a rebel then someone to be despised. Though perhaps his clan affairs were more complicated then her Sensei had initially let on.

"R~," She stops herself with a shake of her head quickly correcting her speech, "He never mentioned clan branches, but neither he nor I have ever made any attempts to hide our relationships. Most of the Kyuumu I have interacted with in the past were well aware of it." She explains voice cautious though righteous ire in regard to her sensei's reputation still sparked defiantly in those scarlet eyes.

"I suspect it's why they tolerate me bringing in the birds when I find them." Azarea adds as she arches a single crimson brow, "Is there a reason I should hide our relationship?" The young woman inquires with a small coy smirk as she leans playfully into his space.

Justu Goes Here

流人
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaNov 3, 2022 4:26:06 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
So she probably didn't know much about that clan that was good. This meant she wasn't going to be too much of a target for their force. There was hope for her safety and continued care for the birds she would bring to them. That was at least something. It would probably be best not to be too invested in her then especially if it meant harming the clan or the bird's happiness. He didn't want his bird friends to be sad even if they might be a bit of a traitor going for others outside of him.

She would then explain that most of the clan never gave her any issues to which Takame responded with, "You might have been dealing with the other outer and middle branches then. They are much more willing to work with outsiders." His arms were still crossed as he continued to use his Kyuumu eyes to keep an eye on possible listeners to their conversation. So far it seemed like, outside of the birds, were occupied by other things to pay this woman any mind.

Then she began leaning into him after asking another set of questions and he began to blush slightly. He didn't much care for people getting into his space even more so a female who seemed to attract the attention of his bird friends. "D-de-pending o-on the r-relationship the-there m-might be some co-complic-cations," Takame would stutter out as he tried to avoid eye contact from the red-haired woman. The birds would stare at the two and he could feel them cackling at him for his fumbling.

[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaNov 3, 2022 5:46:07 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Eyes On Me

"I didn't realize the Kyuumu had multiple branches or that they had issues with outsiders," She murmurs her expression thoughtful until those scarlet eyes sharpen, her gaze narrowing as she pins Takame beneath her stare. The woman reaching one gloved hand out to rest it against the closed gate behind him. Palm rested on the painted wood of it's surface just above Takame's shoulder as she leans forward cornering him. "Do you have a problem with outsiders?" Azarea inquires voice a low hair raising purr unaware that her threat was having a very opposite unintended effect on the man she was interrogating. Given how much Riku had loved to travel and work with others if his clan were a bunch of xenophobes it would explain why he avoided them and why such a great man as himself was viewed with scorn enough to not allow the use of his name amongst them.

Though as Takame stutters his eyes downcast the Kyuumu finds with Azarea so close that the man is now getting an unintended eyeful from where with her arm outstretched the zipper of Azarea's jacket has come undone. Revealing the top of her tight fitting jumpsuit and the soft swell of barely peaking cleavage. "And what complications are those exactly?" Azarea inquires her gaze never leaving Takame's face though her second brow does rise to join the first as she notices the direction of his stare.

"My eyes Kyuumu-san, are up here by the way." She quips reaching out with her other gloved hand to very gently tilt his chin up to meet her gaze once more.

Justu Goes Here

流人
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaNov 4, 2022 1:30:51 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
Takame's mouth pursed a bit when Azarea commented about the branches and not knowing about them. What was he doing blabbing about the branches? That was giving out details he probably shouldn't have. It had to be the bird's fault for making him into a blabbermouth. If only they just stayed with him instead of getting closer to this woman he wouldn't have to worry about feeling so inferior to her to his feathered friends.

Then this was this whole position of a situation too. Why was he in such a precarious position and why did it feel like it was suddenly getting warmer today? When she asked her question he couldn't help and stutter out a response of, "m-m-my op-opin-nion d-depends o-on the b-b-birds o-opinion." This was the truth as he valued their opinions more than other people so he couldn't help and keep his eyes off the woman as he tried to look around the area. "I c-c-can't g-g-go in-into d-de-detail," Takame would mutter a little under his breath as he wasn't about to leak any more detail, especially with the fact he could be seen as a danger to the clan himself and he wasn't about to let their task force take him out when he was so close to leading his branch of the clan.

Sadly because of how close in proximity Azarea was to him his eyes slowly began to only focus on one specific thing and that didn't go unnoticed by Azarea either. She would quip a statement to him and gently raise his chin to stare at her in the eyes and he felt the blood rush to his face fully. Looking into her crimson eyes he didn't realize how bright red they were. Almost bird-like in their quality too. It reminded him of Black-crowned night herons and sort of made him feel at ease while also so flustered. "S-s-sorry," Takame would say his face practically beat red as he waited to see what she would ask of him or do to him next.

[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaNov 4, 2022 7:14:26 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Friendly Choices

Azarea decides against informing Takame that she was a sensory nin and that he needn't be so on edge, or perhaps he should be depending on who's birds might be lurking about. Either way with a fierce glint to her scarlet eyes she brings her other gloved hand up to rest upon the gate cornering Takame fully within the cage of her arms as she uses the scant two inch difference in their height to loom over the smaller Kyuumu male.

"The birds like you so you can't be all bad," She states, it's simply a fact as her gaze flicks down briefly to the crows sitting in his arms placid as can be. "And I like the birds and the Kyuumu so I would prefer it if we could be friends." Azarea draws out her words like a blade from the sheath as she catches his eyes once more and smiles showing off the canid like fangs that fill the woman's mouth and leave her looking more yokai than human. As she closes the last of the distance between them dipping her head to whisper in his ear.

"But if you or your branch insist on spreading rumors and insults about my Sensei then next time we meet Takame-san I won't be so friendly." She threatens voice a low growl her hot breath washing over the shell of his earth. Before she steps back with a friendly placid smile as if the entire encounter was just his own fever dream as she reaches out to gently pat one of the head's of the crows in his arms.

"Anyway we should train together sometime Takame-san. I hope you choose wisely." The young woman quipped spinning on her heel with a laissez faire wave before shoving her hands into her jacket pocket as she strolls off. Roaring into his life like a gale and gone like a passing storm.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

流人
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Nov 4, 2022 7:16:29 GMT -5
Air Mail [Takame/AzareaNov 4, 2022 23:15:54 GMT -5
Kyuumu Takame
"Family comes first"
Kyuumu Takame Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
The next few moments happened so fast that even Takame's sharp eyes couldn't even keep up. It was like his mind was playing in slow motion and the world was speeding right past his notice. Those eyes and those teeth were so powerful and fierce. He found himself slumping to the ground with a slight cold sweat dripping down his forehead after she left. Speechless during these last few moments as he began to try and compose himself with only the small occasional squawk from the birds to rile his attention.

After a few moments his brain would catch back up to him and he would mutter to himself, "Friends?" He hadn't had any friends before much fewer ones who were human. So the notion did sound nice, but the danger involved with getting closer to her was enormous. If his clan found out he was constantly around someone who was an outsider he could be in mortal danger. CROW could hunt him down and erase him from the clan's archives just as much as they had done others before him. His title of the heir would mean nothing if it put the family in danger, yet there was something inside him saying it might be worth it.

Picking himself back off the ground he looked at the crate with the birds and the few other avians who stuck around after her departure and gave a small scowl to them. "This is your fault you know," Takame would say laying blame on them for putting him in such a precarious situation. He would then grab the crate and began pushing it into the compound muttering, "be thankful I like you birds otherwise you would get thrown away." The birds would squawk in response some laughing at him others in concern about his threat as he closed the compound door behind him.

[attr="class","wpkimg"]

[googlefont=Oswald]