A Friend's Northern Border [c-rank mission]

compose a reply
A Friend's Northern Border [c-rank mission]Oct 14, 2022 15:05:41 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Diplomacy

Azarea waited patiently beside Kusagakure no Sato's gates. The Kumogakure Shinobi dressed in her usual red, black, and maroon mission jumpsuit with her red jacket. Two weapon pouches strapped to either of her legs and a belt pouch strapped to the small of her back just below where her mission pack would sit lest the two wear against one another as she ran. The woman's forehead protector tied gleaming in the early morning sun to her upper left bicep as she took a moment to braid her long wild mane of red hair back with some razor wire. The wire undoubtedly a nasty surprise for anyone dumb enough to try and grab the woman's braid. The shinobi herself was pretty in the way paper bombs and the light glinting off the edge of a blade were pretty. Her face delicate, but severe with high cheekbones, a straight aristocratic nose, and sharp glinting scarlet eyes. Though she perhaps might have one been prettier before her right eye had marred by a large scar bisecting it and a second one sliced across her left cheek from her jaw to nearly her nose.

The woman held herself with the sort of calm confidence of someone used to the work that had been assigned. Her gaze flicking over the gate guards and then back to the gates themselves before glancing towards the sun as she estimated the time of her partners arrival. Hopefully they wouldn't be late. Though the chance to ply her infiltration and espionage skills certainly put the young woman in a better mood then most mornings. Her skills and nature lending themselves well to such work though she was at times loathe to admit it.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 284 |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Oct 17, 2022 12:42:48 GMT -5
Keen has written 1,221 posts
A Friend's Northern Border [c-rank mission]Oct 14, 2022 16:58:33 GMT -5
Izumi Kameki
Izumi Kameki Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 31/08 rank Jounin occupation Anbu
Kameki Izumi
The unseen

Tip tap. Well, he could say he quite enjoyed this body. The clothes were a little on the nose, but the point of it all was to turn some heads. Besides, when you have trained your whole life of being completely invisible it's not lik it mattered what you were wearing.

His boots whined as he pushed himself off the next wall and down to the main road towards the gates of his small village. Supposedly, the ANBU member was to meet a certain shinobi of another village. That was honestly the only reason why he even agreed to partake in that ordeal. Getting a some foreign DNA was always a good thing to add a new mask to his collection. Who knew. Perhaps he could use that shinobi's face somewhere. Maybe even when visiting their village.

Either way, he would have to push forward or risk being late. He wasn't always someone to be fiscal about times. Hell the only thing he was really strict about was letting absolutely no one ever see his real face or hear his real voice. Few exceptions notwistanding.

So there he was, clad in black and gold, with dark violet hair and yellow eyes. This was some dude he met some time in another land, but he liked the guy, so he had decided to preserve his memory by making the dude into one of the bodies he used to wear.

Well, even if it wasn't for the headband, it was clear to see who stuck out of the crowd. That brunette was certainly not from these parts.

"Hey there. I'm Miko Hanabira." He stated, giving her a fake name made on the spot. "I'm supposed to be the guy helping you with the mission. Nice to make your acquaintance."

Izumi's current outfit/disguise:

Template by Necro
Some Tags here: _____

Ryo has written 19 posts
A Friend's Northern Border [c-rank mission]Oct 14, 2022 17:51:31 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Mission

Eyeing the purple haired Shinobi for a moment Azarea pulled out the mission scroll cracking the seal and checking to confirm that name, "Hanabira... that's a new one." She murmurs noting the name must involve something with flowers before shrugging and grabbing the other scroll that came with the first and unraveling it for the other shinobi to see.

"All right first things first. Our target is Kataka Jiro. He's the head of the lumberjack family that runs the area we need to establish an outpost at. Information already states he's unlikely to cooperate and we're unlikely to succeed without his cooperation. So my thoughts on the matter is get there and one of us goes in as a worker to observe and map the facilities and family home or learn the local gossip. The other one follows Jiro and infiltrates his office to look for any dirt or blackmail on the man so when we approach him for his permission we do so with the upper hand." Azarea explains as she lays out their mission parameters and potential plan.

"Thoughts? If we can spin it to look like another family that is involved with them is the one who has the blackmail and is making the threats in order to secure Kusa the outpost I think that would be best in order to direct any lingering ire away from your village." She suggests after a moment thought.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 238 |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
A Friend's Northern Border [c-rank mission]Mar 7, 2023 13:11:15 GMT -5
Izumi Kameki
Izumi Kameki Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 31/08 rank Jounin occupation Anbu
Kameki Izumi
The unseen

"Hanabira" would pull a hand over to his chin and consider the information on the scroll and the things the Kumo shinobi stated.

"The problem with that, that I can see anyway... is that if you try to forge things or try to force stuff on a cranky old man who is already cranky by himself it could spiral out of control. If you wanna go with that plan we need to be sure the intel we have is spot on and that the gig lasts long enough for us to do our own things."

He wasn't against manipulation per se, but he used to like more... subtle methods. Or more... direct approaches.

"Well I am good with disguises...kinda sorta." He would state with glee. "Maybe instead of going in as a worker we can try to get someone better. You know, like a family member or someone who can both question things around without rising suspicion as well as snoop around without sounding alarms.

Do we have any information on the guy's family? I assume woodworkers aren't that threatening. If you can manage to capture a nice fish I can do my stuff and come back with something you can use later...if I can't convince the old man myself that is. I can be quite persuasive."

Izumi's current outfit/disguise:

Template by Necro
Some Tags here: _____

Ryo has written 19 posts