age 19 years old birthday July 21st rank B-Rank occupation Swordsmith

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

MISSION RANK: C

NPC REQUIRED: No

RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: Disabled

PARTICIPANTS:
Muramasa Uemon

DESCRIPTION:
A traveling caravan of wealthy merchants require protection as they travel through Tsuchi no Kuni. What started out as a large flock of traders has slowly dwindled in the past few weeks as members of the caravan continue to mysteriously disappear along with their goods. At least one of the peddlers suspect foul play amongst their number and has sought help by offering a reward to anyone who safeguard the remaining merchants along their route.

last edit by Muramasa Uemon on Oct 17, 2022 17:28:05 GMT -5
Yenga has written 622 posts
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing | C-rankOct 17, 2022 6:54:12 GMT -5
TACTICIAN
farewell, good hunter. may you find your worth in the waking world.
TACTICIAN Avatar
groupnull
age twenty-seven years old birthday nov 10 rank legendary sannin occupation bad bitch
Tagging to get her eyeballs on this!

Chuunin can participate in B-ranks but aren't able to solo them, per promotion system rules. You'll need to embark on this mission with either another player or an NPC mod, whichever you prefer! I can stamp this prior to you enlisting another player, but I wanted to make sure we were on the same page there.
owochimawu has written 62 posts
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing | C-rankOct 17, 2022 14:02:45 GMT -5
Muramasa Uemon
By any means.
Muramasa Uemon Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
age 19 years old birthday July 21st rank B-Rank occupation Swordsmith
I actually couldn't find any solo rank requirements in the Mission Guidelines so thank you for linking! I'll have to bookmark that for next time lol. With that in mind I'll go ahead and change this to a C-rank Mission so I can do this one solo and kinda get a feel for them on the site.
Yenga has written 622 posts