A GiftOct 17, 2022 11:42:28 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice
A plain brown paper wrapped package arrives labeled with Wahei's name. The package has clearly been unwrapped, inspected, re-inspected, re-wrapped and arrived only somewhat molested at his doorstep. Unwrapping the package the man would find three books on various Tsuchi no Kuni flora and fauna and it's medical uses. Along with a couple packages of seeds for plants native to the region that provide useful medicinal properties. Tucked amidst the pages of the books is a small hand written note.

Dear Wahei

Kuwana 2 Konohagakure no Sato

Thank you for saving Shigure and tending to his injuries. If you would please pass on the seed packet of blue hydrangea seeds and my anonymous gratitude to Senju-sama I would be most appreciative. I hope this note finds you well and know your efforts will not be forgotten.

ulla

There is no name listed on the card note nor any of the books or packaging.
Keen has written 1,221 posts
A GiftOct 28, 2022 16:35:22 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"The twilight of the Hyūga ".
"Moral is too subverted to serve justice"
Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

After the Storm.

- Hey, rookie. Package for you. - after the incident in the hyuga district, Wahei have been keeping his mind occupied with his ressearch labor. - Relax. It's not a letterbomb. We've checked and its safe content. - Wahei had a bad habbit of not respond to the teasing of other members of the foundation. Since he was the newest member, they enjoyed the effort of making his life way worse than it already was, but unfortunately for them, Wahei never bought any of their baits. - Hey. Rookie! Wow's your boyfriend? Is he better already? I've heard his dad kicked the shit out of him. And that his mommy died crying for mercy - this time, a single glance was all they got from him. He had grow colder, and learned enough about mankind to understand what they was trying to do. One day, Wahei would be their leader, and so they will learn from him.

Wahei took the package and walked straight to him room. Getting there, he would check its content. A simple note said it was a gift for him for having take care of Shigure's injuries. The boy looked for an ID but the sender apparently wanted to remain annonymous.

The gift was three books on various Tsuchi no Kuni flora and fauna and it's medical uses. Along with a couple packages of seeds for plants native to the region that provide useful medicinal properties, and the note was amidst the pages. - You seem to have friends everywhere, eh? Shigure-san. - the boy chuckled, but put the note in his pocket.

He'd than give himself the trouble of going towards Kazuto's residence and leave the note and seeds under his door, as requested from the anonymous sender, so he could get the message when he get at home again. He'd then walk towards the hospital's outskirts, and monitorate Shigure with his byakugan for a while. Of course he had contacts in there who provided information about him, but he didn't want anyone else to notice him around.

"I'm nothing but a memory. I have no name. I have no present or future. All that I am now, is a missing number."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

The gift ! ! !
- An unexpected gesture -
[ ]
[348 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Oct 30, 2022 17:00:39 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts