Dormant Bloodline, and sage contracts

compose a reply
Dormant Bloodline, and sage contractsFeb 22, 2015 23:40:48 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
So first off, hello, I had a couple quick questions about an RPC I'm making. It's my first one here, and I'm still figuring out how this place all works, so bare with me, haha.

So my first RPC I was planning on making, link here, was going to be from a clan that is still going through its approval stage, The Kami Clan. Since it's unsure how long it will take for the clan to be fully approved, I was wondering if there was any way he could have a dormant bloodline or something similar so I can begin RPing with him as soon as possible.

My second question was about the sage contracts. I couldn't find a real answer for which summoning contracts are available for sage, or which have been taken. I was hoping I could make my RPC the Lion sage, but I just wanted to see if there was any place I could check to see what summons had or had not been taken, and which are able to be sage contracts.
has written 0 posts
Dormant Bloodline, and sage contractsFeb 23, 2015 8:16:45 GMT -5
Fong
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fong Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Hihi!

First of all, welcome to Fallen Blades~

Now, to answer your questions:

Dormant Bloodlines - Unless you wish to go through the process of an appeal and hope it'll pass after you got approved, no, you cannot have a dormant one. If you wish to have one right off the bat for sure and unlock it ICly (which is fun to do), you still need to get your clan approved first. Sorry~

Sage Contracts - You may change the one you see on the Sage thread. Initially, Konoha were Toads, but it got changed to Snakes, because when I made my sage, I preferred that animal. However, you may wish to keep in mind to chose an animal that would do well in the environment of your village. Example: fish in Suna don't really work.
last edit by Fong on Feb 23, 2015 8:17:19 GMT -5
has written 103 posts

quick reply

compose a reply