Summon Strategies [Azarea]

compose a reply
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 20:17:32 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Success

"I'll bring fox treats next time then now that I know you're contracted with them." Azarea agrees as she sets the bag of dried candied fruits down and gives the little group her heartfelt applause beaming at them proudly. The group though they had some hurdles were working well together and that boded good for them as a team in the future. After all Azarea wouldn't always be around and neither would Shigure. It'd be nice for Miroru to always have a group that would be in her corner regardless of what was to come. Summons were special like that and Azarea could honestly admit she was jealous, but too happy for her Kohai to allow it to bother her.

"You all did great! Would you like to try another round this time deafened or call it here for the day?" The woman inquired with a tilt of her head and a grin wanting to give them the option to quit or continue at their leisure. It would only get harder from here and perhaps Miroru needed a short break. Then again the exams would soon be looming large on the horizon and if they weren't prepared things could get tricky.

"So is there anyone you're hoping to fight Miroru-chan? Besides avoiding me?" Azarea teased sticking her tongue out in a rare pout of playfulness at her Kohai as she tosses Miroru a wink. "Maybe Uriko-chan? She's pretty cute. Could go the rivals route." The woman teased.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 247 |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Oct 22, 2022 20:37:56 GMT -5
Keen has written 1,221 posts
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 20:47:31 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 232 | notes
"YEAAAH! FOX TREATS!" Shouted Eiko (who is actually the tiny one with the sticks, author apologies for getting her mixed up with Emi!). She danced around and waved her sticks like a taiko drummer at a festival or celebration! The others cheered in more reserved manners, with Sadao trying to act like he wasn't excited while his tail swished in delight.

"Noooo, deafened sounds bad!"
"Let's do it another time!"
"Can I have some fruit snacks?"

The foxes seemed of a mind, and Miroru giggled as she caved. "Okay, okay, another time, then! Back to cuddling, everybody! Azarea, want a lap warmer or two?"

"Fight? Uh... I don't know. I haven't been thinking about who I'd WANT to fight. SHOULD I want to fight someone? I'd like to not face anyone I'm allied to- if I'm gonna knock someone out, better an enemy village, right?" Miroru moved to sit near Azarea, letting whichever foxes didn't opt for Azarea lap space to clamber all over her. "I don't know. I'd feel bad trouncing less trained genin. But I'd feel bad eliminating strong competitors too. So... just whoever's from other villages. If I have to nail someone, that's as good as any."

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 2c/4i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 21:00:28 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Exams

Azarea won't deny a lap warmer, but nor will she ask for one. At least not verbally. The woman just lifting her arms and making the space available for whatever furry little fox spills over onto her lips like fuzzy jello. Her expression amused and tolerant as she offers a piece of candied fruit to the one that had asked and placed the next one in Miroru's hand as a reward for a job well done. Then pops another into her mouth and chews thoughtfully, swallowing before she answers. "Well you seemed to like Urikohime's va-va-voom. So I figured you might want to see her up close in a spar." She teases giving her little Kohai a playful wink.

"However I agree. I'd rather not have to knock out an ally, but hopefully we can agree to give each other a fair and interesting fight to make a good showing in the finals. Sadly not everyone will be interested in working together to make each other look their best." Azarea muses closing her bag of sweets as she tucks them back into her pocket. "Hopefully things go well and the event ends with no fatalities." She muses as she idly twirls the thread woven bracelet Miroru had yet to see before that was knotted tightly about her wrist.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 218|
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 21:15:52 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 248 | notes
Miroru popped the fruit into her mouth- and promptly choked on it as she was accused of enjoying Uriko's va-va-voom! "GRK. KAFF. Hgh! What?! She's got curves anyone would be proud of! That's not- I don't need a look up close! Plus! I'm too young for her. And for lots of people. So. So who needs va-va-voom."

Redfaced, Miroru pivoted fully into the other topic at hand. "Mmhm. I don't wanna KO or DQ any allies. I think- I think in most cases, I'm gonna have to play nice. I have a lot of powerful tricks that most genin don't learn until later- lots they won't pick up until after the exams. Like... If I really wanted to be mean, a few shadow clones using Raiippo or charging up Gians... Or just me, with Raiippo and my staff or a few foxes... I think a lot of them would struggle. And I wouldn't want to get blasted out without a chance. So I don't wanna do that to anyone else. I'm thinking I'll probably start with a few shadow clones so they can show off their stuff without me getting wrecked. I get the chakra back when they pop, anyway, and they're sure to show off a few tricks along the way. Don't you think that's fair?"

If you really wanted to be mean, you'd unleash me. But you're too soft, ant. You'd never.
Pathetic.

MISSIONS
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 22:09:46 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Oddities

"You get any charka they haven't used back Miroru-chan." Azarea carefully corrects not wanting the girl to think that she'd get the same amount of chakra she put into a clone right back if it popped after using a ton of techniques. "You have to be very careful with that technique. It can be very dangerous I'm not even sure who taught it to you. You've got decent stores yes, but people can die from making one clone too many and it doesn't matter if your chakra returns if you're dead." She cautioned rather alarmed that someone had actually taught such a dangerous technique to Miroru.

"The fact you can make shadow clones that can use techniques at your age is astounding, but you really shouldn't practice that jutsu without supervision until you figure out what the range of your chakra is. I don't..." She trails off raking a hand through her hair as she considers her next words carefully. "Just be careful Miroru. I can ignore certain... oddities. It's not my place to ask questions, but others might."

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 179 |
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 22:29:37 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 240 | notes
Miroru pouted at Azarea's correction. "I know that! Shigure-sensei did a super good job teaching me how to do it! I wasn't planning on using any jutsus with them, it wouldn't be very fair at that point! Plus it ruins the tactic of using them to give them a chance to show off and then taking the chakra back!" Her expression falls as Azarea details more and more reasons someone like her probably shouldn't even know the technique. That last comment leaves Miroru hanging her head and looking frustrated. "That's what Uriko-chan said. That I was making too many. I thought scaling it back to two or three would be enough so nobody would worry." She huffed an angry sigh and crossed her arms. "I don't want anyone to ask questions. I just- it's... it's super hard to find the line between "hahaha I sure am good at this technique, aren't I?" and "excuse me but that's baloney, you're cheating". It's ALWAYS cheating as soon as I start to win. At anything!"

Somewhere between pouting and scowling, she looked up at Azarea. "Why's it such a big deal that I'm good at making clones and summoning my friends? I don't want anyone to have to ignore anything or feel like something's off, and clearly I'm doing a bad job of that."

MISSIONS
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 23:13:35 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Blind Eyes

Azarea bites her lower lip torn between wanting to comfort her Kohai and escape this conversation. It was not one she wanted to be having and far more dangerous for her then she liked. Sweat beads on the bac of the woman's neck as Azarea fights the urge to tense. "Miroru-chan... mass summoning is usually a thing normal people can't do as you need immense chakra to sustain even a large amount of small summons for any extended length of time. Summoning and utilizing large amounts of clones is also incredibly difficult without dying of chakra exhaustion. I think it is less others are worried that you are 'cheating' and more that they are genuinely afraid you will die." She explains uncertain how best to convey that this simply was not normal and that while her eyes were sharp and keen that she purposefully blinded herself to Miroru's efforts where others would watch on.

"Everyone's heard of the Hokage almost dying making a mass of clones that even with his reserves could not utilize jutsu without dispelling themselves. You are talking about having your clones utilize the Raiippo and other techniques even if they aren't offensive jutsu. Usually such mass expenditure of chakra is something in the realm of only sages and... sages can only hold one contract and your summons aren't snakes Miro~" Azarea trails off breath catching in her throat as she senses movement. Killing intent washing over her like a wave as the woman flinches violently back her heart jackhammering in her chest in fear. Old trauma rearing it's head as an audible buzz rises from the woman as her hive panics.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count:276  |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Oct 22, 2022 23:47:50 GMT -5
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 23:16:16 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Aku Soku Zan - Slay Evil Immediately
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
age 37 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council | Commander of Root
header
"summon strategies".
"A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic, dead or alive."

SEIZE AND DESIST

A mysterious figure with a wolf's mask and a black cloak would appear behind Azarea. There was no previous indication of its approach, but the leaves that slowly fell down around its feet giving an indication that its presence there was a result of the use of the Body Flicker Technique, and quite the skilled use of it.

It's chakra presence was completely gone, not a single trace of it could be sensed by either shinobi there, not even to someone who was learning the Mind's Eye like Azarea was, which was quite intimidating on itself; to be able to mask their presence like that was a testament of incredible skill, as expected from what seemed like an ANBU operative.

Standing but a couple feet from the red-haired woman, the presence had an odd voice, potentially altered by a device in the mask. The person was short, standing around five feet four, but its presence was still imposing nonetheless.

"Leave, Cloud Shinobi." the voice said in an authoritative and stern tone. And upon saying that, the masked figure would walk towards the Uchiha girl, staring at her from the dark holes of the mask. "You. Come with me." the tone was unchanged.

"You can train a dog with food. You can buy a person with money. But there isn't a man alive that can put down the Will of Fire. Some things will never change. The Will of Fire will never be extinguished"

Intervention
Masked figure
[ ]
[205 words]
Ren has written 399 posts
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 23:43:11 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
The more Miroru heard, the more she groaned and tugged at her hair. "Ohhhhhhhh, crap. Crap crap crap. That's- that's bad, that's super bad. They're afraid I might die?! Maybe I need to start taking notes on what's safe to do and what's not... Ohh, man."

She huffed a little, crossing her arms. "But he summoned like- tons of them! Like dozens and dozens!" But Azarea explains further and Miroru covers her mouth. "... oh, man. And it's almost time for the exams. If we hadn't talked... I could-"

W H O O S H

"... be in big trouble..." Miroru finished, sounding defeated. She planted her hands on her knees and bent to ruffle each summon on the head. "Sorry, guys. Playtime is over. I'll see you all later, promise." There were whines and complaints, but each poofed as they returned to their realm, leaving just Miroru and the redheaded Kumo-nin across from the ANBU member.

"Okay, Wolf-sama. I'm ready to go." She turned to Azarea and grimaced, looking awfully guilty and sorry. "I'll catch up with you another time, okay?" Then she turned back and followed the agent to... well, wherever.

MISSIONS
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 22, 2022 23:55:21 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Old Fears

Azarea's complexion was ashen, her hands fisted tight inside the pockets of her coat to attempt to conceal the fine tremble that ran through her form. Her scarlet eyes locked onto the ANBU in silent acute terror her breath hitching as she attempts to compose herself. The woman taking an automatic step back at the order, but...

"Will you be ok?" Her eyes risk cutting to Miroru in a brief glance and then back towards the ANBU agent, afraid to allow him out of her sight for long. There's nothing she can do for her Kohai and that is a fact she is painfully aware of, but at least she can show she cares. Asking in and of itself was a risk, but... today at least she could be for Miroru the person she had needed back then.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 23, 2022 10:02:09 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
age 37 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council | Commander of Root
header
"summon strategies".

REPRIMEND

"None of your business. Leave." the man interjected when Azarea asked if Miroru was going to be okay, but didn't stop moving out of the place with Miroru, and further away from Azarea. Once they were finally out of her sight, the man's body would change in a poof of smoke, only to reveal that it was Hatake Toshizou all along. He would glare at Miroru with plenty of irritation in his eyes. "I've known people who are bad at keeping secrets, but you take the cake! Do you think I'm not aware your little friend knows your secret? Or that the Hyuuga boy also knows it? And now a shinobi from another nation? Do you even realize the risk you are putting yourself, and the Village through, but being completely unable to be discreet?" his tone was harsh, and did very little to hide his anger. Still, he would sigh and shake his head.

"Well... If there's any positive sides to this is that you have been progressing at learning to control the Nine-Tails power. But don't think I'm not keeping my eyes on you. I've warned you, girl... I'm ALWAYS watching you. Now... I don't want you summoning a ton of the foxes. Limit yourself to two, and unless you absolutely need to, don't create more than three or four clones." he stated, shaking his head grumpily as they continued to make their way back to the hotel.

"You can train a dog with food. You can buy a person with money. But there isn't a man alive that can put down the Will of Fire. Some things will never change. The Will of Fire will never be extinguished"

Intervention
Reveals true form once out of Azarea's sight
[ ]
[247 words]
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 23, 2022 13:37:40 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
As it happened, living under the constant beratement of a deific dick of a fox did a lot to wear down Miroru's inherent fear of authority. "Wow. Rude. She wasn't asking for state secrets, she asked if I'd be okay," Miroru stated as they walked, calling back, "I'll be fine!"

That said, when the rando ANBU turned out to be Toshizou, she wilted. There was "reduced default fear of authority" and then there was "reasonable concern for bodily safety in the face of a Bukijutsu master."

"Aw, crumbs," she whispered to herself.

She pulled herself up at the berating though. "Yeah! He does! Cuz YOU taught him how to find out! You taught one of my BEST FRIENDS, who ALREADY knew me super well, how to READ MY CHAKRA." She threw her arms wide. "HOW IS THAT MY FAULT," she hissed, keeping her voice low while remaining intense. "I didn't do anything stupid in front of him, I didn't use a scrap of chakra, and I didn't tell him anything! He noticed things were super off, and I told him I couldn't tell him, and he was so worried he wouldn't let it drop!" She crossed her arms grumpily. "If it makes you feel better, he ended up with a headache and a nosebleed." A moment, and a snicker. "He also called the fox tsundere."

She nodded along with the advice given. "Yeah. I coulda avoided most of my slips if I'd realized just how expansive my chakra got. I didn't learn those techniques until after- y'know. So neither technique has ever really felt all that draining. I get tired for a bit if I make a bunch of clones, but I feel better pretty quickly." She rubs her arms a bit. "... Azarea-san was actually giving me the same advice you just did. Like- I knew the Hokage made tons of clones, but that was like... dozens. I didn't realize how limited most folx are with that sorta stuff, and I didn't have a before-and-after to compare it to for myself, either, so I just... guessed what would make sense.

Badly, as it turns out."

She went a little somber, then. "... Shigure-sensei is my fault, though. I found out he was gonna have to fight his dad to the death, and I was terrified he wouldn't come back, and... I tried to stop him with every tool I had. It didn't work. Obviously. But we were in the middle of nowhere and he has these cool lion fist techniques that eat chakra. I didn't stand a chance." She took a deep breath. "I hurt him, though. First time I ever landed a clean blow on him. And it was for nothing, and when I realized it, I felt so awful I tore myself out of the shroud. I was hurting him for no reason. I wasn't gonna win." She crossed her arms over her stomach and stared at the ground. "So... that one was my fault."

A deep breath. "But- no argument here. Four clones- or more likely three, I've been defaulting to that- and only two foxes." She kept trotting along with him. "And- yeah! I'm getting better every day. I managed to hold onto control with the first one. The second kinda overwhelmed me, but I'm gonna try again. There's still time before exams start, and I think I might be able to get a handle on it before then, with all the training I've gotten with Senju-sama and Yamanaka-sama. If not, though, it's no big deal. I'm planning to avoid using it during the exams. For secrecy's sake, and because it'd kind of be unfair to the other competitors. I think I can win most of my fights with my own skills anyway!"

MISSIONS
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 23, 2022 14:12:33 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Disappear

Azarea remained for a moment longer muscles tensed like a bow pulled taunt. Every fiber of her being trembling with the urge to fight or flight. The ANBU’s snarl leaving her stepping back another step an irritated tick jumping against her jaw, but at Miroru’s words she nodded. The red head forming the seal for a shunshin and disappearing in a flurry of smoke. She’d find her kohai again later. She wouldn’t let Miroru disappear. Not like herself.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Oct 23, 2022 19:36:10 GMT -5
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 23, 2022 16:28:57 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header
"summon strategies".

GRIEF

He couldn't argue that he did teach Itsuki how to use the Mind's Eye of the Kagura, but even with that power, he shouldn't be able to immediately find out about Miroru's secrets. "Learn to supress your chakra. That's your problem and your responsibility. You don't lack people willing to get out of their way to train you, girl. So next time you talk back to me like that I will put you in your place." he said with a harsh and threatening tone, giving Miroru the impression he was not in a mood for jokes. "The consequences of his nosiness bring me no solace. I will discipline the boy when the time is right." he added, being vague about what disciplining him meant.

"Just be mindful of the clones. If your life is being threatened, then there's no helping to it. Go all out. But if you don't have to, be discreet. And smart." and then, as her tone became somber at the mention of the Hyuuga, he sighed. For the first time, Toshizou didn't have angry eyes, but saddened ones, almost grieving ones. "If anything, that boy is trustworthy and loyal, so that's the lesser evil. I won't give him any hell, he had enough on his hand, being responsible for the death of his mother..." and when he mentioned Shigure's mother, his eyes showed a glimpse of care, loss, and intense grief. "If... If Shigure is willing to help you with the training, that's something I can accept. But be more careful from now on." he said, not really in much of a mood to continue the conversation, or to continue to discipline the girl. The thought of Hyuuga Sanae in his mind made his heart ache. The woman he loved for all his life was gone, and there was nothing he could do about it now. All that was left of her was her two kids, and as much as he disliked her eldest son, he would at least try and treat him better, for his late mother's sake.

Intervention
Exit post
[ ]
[344 words]
Summon Strategies [Azarea]Oct 23, 2022 17:18:03 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
"Well, let's be real, I won't get another chance to say "no this is your fault", will I? So you won't have to worry about that." She crossed her arms. "Besides, I don't talk back at random. I haven't disagreed with any of your orders, directions or teachings- but I'm not gonna let people blame me for stuff we messed up together. You're totally right that I need to learn to suppress my chakra and get more discrete, I absolutely agree and I've been figuring out what's went wrong and fixing it- but my timeline to do that was drastically shortened when Itsuki was taught to be as keen-sensed as he is. It's only been three weeks, you know..? So, you're right, it's not outright your fault and that wasn't fair of me, but it's like... telling me to clean the house for visitors this weekend and then giving them the key and sending them over tonight. Sure, it's technically on me for not cleaning up yet, but I also should have had plenty of time to do that." She took a deep breath. "I make enough mistakes on my own. I just don't want to get hung out to dry for stuff that I didn't do."

Another deep breath. "So. Chakra suppression. Two foxes max. Four clones max. One if I want it to use jutsus. Limits lifted in serious danger. That sounds doable. Just gotta get focused and start working on it."

"... yeah. He's all that stuff. I'm proud of him for putting himself through all that to benefit the rest of his clan. But I hate he had to." She nods at the offer to train with Shigure. "He's offered. I'll take him up on that since a lot of my partners are back in Konoha. And don't worry. I really am committed to being discrete. I was just lousy on realizing all the ways I needed to be so.

I'll do better."

She watched him go and sighed, heading up to her room.

She needed to hug a fox.

MISSIONS

quick reply

compose a reply