compose a reply
Murahira Hana
The Future of Kumogakure
Murahira Hana Avatar
groupnull
age Fifteen years old birthday 9/7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team Member
Okie dokie, so...

This is something that has been bothering me for a long time, and I don't know. It probably bothers other people too.

For whatever reason, intentional or otherwise, NFB has "show oldest reply first" when typing up a new reply as opposed to "show newest reply first".

This means that it shows the starter post for the thread as the first post when you scroll down while writing a reply. It would make a *lot* more sense for it to be the other way around. Then you can scroll down to reference the last post instead of having to either open a second tab or new window just to have it up to reference the previous post.

I'm... like.... 87% certain this is a forum setting and not a skin/template setting, so it probably does it for all templates. 

It'd be cool if it was flipped around.

Thanks.
Fairemont has written 97 posts
Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
As far as I'm aware there's no forum setting to change this. Typically when I'm posting I usually just open up a second window and have them side by side or just have a wordpad open beside the window for the forum. If J can find something I'd be open to the change, so long as it is just changing the post order when it's under your post new reply thing.
has written 844 posts

quick reply

compose a reply